Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Middle Ways

Carlotta knew I was deeply disappointed and depressed that my investigation of Sisqo Santangelo
Philadelphia's New Drug Kingpin had fallen completely apart at the seams... A six week investigation in which she and Detective Angela Belton -Barlow

had been undercover or semi -undercover had led to mountains of good information that led to a money laundering indictment of one of his key allies...Ronald Henderson...We were just about to arrest Henderson, who I knew would have rolled and given us Santangelo, when Henderson turned up dead...Murdered...

We got a lead on his killer, From an eye witness's rendition to a police sketch artist and
and good police work by Detectives Sirena Pile and Antonio Hopkins

with the help of the FBI and modern technology ,courtesy of our good friend,
Deputy FBI Special Agent in charge and Hop's sexy wife, Sharon Hopkins..Who caught Handy Andy's car at the scene and leaving the scene on the Traffic Cam's and street cam's.... Only to have that go  off base when once again...
Lieutenant Tragg inserted himself into the case and was nearly killed by Knife expert, Handy Andy, who stabbed him in the shoulder and sliced off all of his clothes except his boxer shorts, his undershirt ,his socks and his shoes....He was a bloody mess ,when Detectives Edwin "Duke" Baylor and
his partner, Detective Angela Belton-Barlow
Arrived...Angie was forced to kill Handy Andy in the altercation to save both Lt. Tragg's life and her partner, Duke's life...


My wife, Carlotta, her partners, Detectives Tyriq Pile and Jimmy Barlow raided the apartment complex of the only two other eyewitnesses to the Henderson Murder only to find them long gone from there...

Not a good night...

Hazel's team did a DNA search and found Ronald Henderson's dried blood and DNA all over one of the blades recovered from Handy Andy...They found a substantial amount of cash on him...Over 100K ....

He was definitely the murderer of Ronald Henderson....but he had been paid in cash...No trail to Sisqo Santangelo...

He was Free and Clear..

Sissy and her detectives had a solved and closed murder case within 12 hours...which was great...but the big fish, Sisqo Santangelo
was free and clear ...for now..

II-
"Don't be sad papi....I'm going to make it up to you..."said Carlotta ,when we got home...

I smiled weakly.....
"Awwwwwwwww papi, come over here and have some ice tea first..." she said..
"Ice Tea is not what I need right now..." I said...
''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she said and smiled..

We began kissing passionately....
I lifted Carlotta up, slipped her panties down, unhooked her bra and watched it fall effortlessly to the floor and entered her slowly..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ayyyyye mios dios......ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned softly as I began to stroke her softly.....slowly....
She had butter soft kisses....
She sat on my lap on the side of the bed and began kissing me slowly....

She looked at me and broke into a huge smile...She put her hands over her mouth...

''Oh My god....AYE MIOS DIOS!!!!Woooooou look at you!  Papi...you got huge!." she said, rubbing me softly and kissing me gingerly...

"Ummmmmmmmm...yesssssss.." she said as she stroked my now engorged and hard penis softly....

''Ummmmmmmmmmmm...you are so...ouuuuuu so hard...papi.." she said..

"I can't help it with you here all sexy and what not!!" I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmm just calm down, calm down....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu,it's okay....It's okay papi...ouuuuuu....Let mami make you feel better.." she moaned...

Soon we were on the bed and I was entering her slowly, gently...

''Wooooooooooooooooooooooooou...Oh Papi...you are hitting mami's spots....Ouuuu..."moaned Carlotta, which got me even more excited...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" was all I could manage to say...

She smiled serenely and wrapped her legs around my waste as I began to move in and out of her...

She was so soft, so wet....and smelled so good...I couldn't stand it...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...yesssssssssssssssssss....yes.......AYE MIOS DIOS......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned softly as we made sweet love.......

Our bed was really squeaking out of control at this point and our headboard was really slamming into the wall now...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Papi...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" Carlotta moaned as tears and sweat just streamed down her face...

  EIGHT  TO NINE HOURS seemingly evaporated and I was no where near close to stopping...

"AYE MIOS DIOS...AYEEE MIOS DIOS...I LOVE YOU PAPI...OUUUUUUUUUU!" screamed Carlotta, I was cumming so hard myself...I felt like I was going to die...
I held Carlotta for dear life....My body and hers was still shaking and I was still cumming and cumming hard..



III-
Jimmy watched his sexy wife, Detective Angela Belton-Barlow type up a report on her laptop of the night's events and transfer it to a zip drive.



He smiled...She hadn't even changed her clothes yet...
"I'm almost finished baby..." she said..."Then I'm all yours...Get undressed..." she said..Then she turned around and saw that Jimmy was already undressed and erect as a pole..
"I'm ahhh already undressed..." he said.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...I seeeeeeeeeee....Oh My Godddddddddddddd!" she said and smiled....

She stood up, she unzippered her dress and allowed it to drop to the floor...She walked over to Jimmy and softly carressed his penis...

"Myyyyyyyyyyyyy goodness Jimmy, you're as hard as a baseball bat..." she cooed..."Let me take care of that..." she said...
They sat on the side of the bed and she eased herself down on him slowly....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmph....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she cooed and laughed as she began kissing him slowly...
Jimmy had to pinch himself...He had had a crush on Angie ever since she was an Internal Affairs Detective
who had investigated and cleared the entire unit during another case...He had always made it his business to talk to her when he got the chance and to be as co-operative as possible during her investigation...

"You know most cops, detectives or otherwise aren't as co-operative as you...It makes me think you have something to hide Detective Barlow.." he remembers her saying..

"I do have something to hide...My feelings...I think you're beautiful...Not just physically, but through and through.." he said..

She was caught off guard...Sometime later...She remarked to Sissy...

"I think one of your detectives has a crush on me..."she said.

"Really?  It can't be your former partner....Duke...


"He's gaga over Dr. Hazel Hunter, spends all afternoon over the M.E.'s office and


 Rico is married to Sirena...She's having another baby , can you believe that?So that only leaves one...Jimmy!  White Boy Jimmy?  He's about three years younger than you...isn't he?" said Sissy,laughing..

"Yeah I know...but uh he comes upstairs to my office and talks to me all the time...The case has been over...And when I'm down here,I catch him looking at me.." she said..
"Awwww that's cute...You want me to uh talk to him for you, tell him to back off?" asked Sissy..

"No, he doesn't bother me...I think he's kinda cute...I don't know if I'd date him...He's bought me lunch three days straight...Don't you say nothing to him girl...I'm enjoying his crush.."laughed Angie..
That was years ago...Who could know that they would date...At least three times before they first made love and eventually become a couple...Eventually be married and sitting on the side of the bed, humping and kissing and slobbering all over each other...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph, oh my god...oh my god...oh my god Jimmy, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..
They eventually wound up on the bed...making sweet love...Their noisy bed squeaking like crazy, the headboard rattling... SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS went by....They showed little sign of stopping..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Angie...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY goddddddddddddddd!' he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu Jimmmy...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I like the way you do it to me...I like it..I-I-I
LOVE YOU JIMMY!!Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she screamed...

She was having an intense orgasm....It had been a few weeks since she'd had one and her head was going from side to side and tears were flowing down her face like a gusher now....

Jimmy came so hard....He was on the verge of crying....
Angie cradled his head in her arms...He was still cumming....

"Ohhh myyyyy.." she said...



IV-

Lieutenant Tragg was still in the hospital...

He had suffered a little nerve damage, but laser surgery had reconnected the nerve and though he had some pain , he was expected to recover fully...

Sissy had told reporters and written up the report that Lt. Tragg was injured while assisting Detectives Edwin "Duke " Baylor and Angela Belton Barlow


in the arrest of Ronald Henderson's murderer, Andrew Corbet...

This of course was not true...But made him look a lot better to both the brass and the media at large who were still asking why they still had their clothes on and he was in his underwear and a bloody mess after everything was over..
A nurse told Lt. Tragg he had a visitor...

"A visitor? Who? The deputy of operations...The Commisioner?" he asked...

"No...a young lady.." she said and left...
It was Assistant District Attorney Margaret Barnes...

"Hello Arthur..." she said...
"Hello...I never expected to see you again.." he said..
"I know...I didn't expect to visit you either...I heard on the news how you helped those detectives take down that killer...That was pretty brave....I'm impressed." she said..

''Welllll you know, what can I say???...Just part of the job...Heh heh heh.." he laughed..

"How is your arm?" she asked..

"It's uh getting better...I uh should be out of here in a week...I uh won't be back to work for about a month though..." he said..
She looked around and then she locked the door, She sat back on his bed...She ran her hands up under the covers and found his penis...She softly stroked it...It immediately got as hard as a brick...

"Ummmmmm I'm glad that killer didn't stop that from working.." she said and smiled..

"Whooooaaa...me too!" said Lt. Tragg.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.." he said. smiling...Her hands were so soft!

"Despite the fact you messed up my case, caused me to lose to Olivia and Beverly...You did do something right...You rang my bell Arthur and I haven't had it rung like that since I've been with you..."she said fondling him softly under his sheets..

"Ouuuuuuu somebody wants to come out and playyyyyyyyyyyyy!" she cooed..

"Yeah baby yeahhhh!" said Lt Tragg...aroused beyond belief!
"Wellll you know, what can I uh sayyyy?" he said..."Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.."he moaned as she softly fondled him...


She kissed him.... He used his good arm to slide her panties down...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu Lieutenant....You're a very naughty boyyyy." she cooed..





She looked around...


"You did lock that door didn't you?" he whispered..
"Yes..." she whispered..
She climbed on top of the bed and lowered herself down on him...and began to move up and down...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Arthur...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned..

"Sweeeeeeeeeeeet baby.." he moaned..

The bed began to squeak and the headboard rattled something terrible....but neither of them seemed to care..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu sweet baby!" he moaned..

"Darling.." she moaned...

Surprisingly TWO HOURS went by and they weren't disturbed.. Arthur came and came hard...So did Margaret, who shook and trembled...
She picked her panties up off the floor and put them back on...She straightened out her hair and applied her make up...

"I hope to see you when you get out..." she said and waved and left his room..

 "LAWD!!!" said Lt. Tragg, sitting in his hospital room in a daze....

V-
A Day later...
Deputy FBI SAC ,Sharon Hopkins told me..

"Keith A Federal Judge gave us thirty more days to listen and look in on our wiretaps of Santangelo.." she said.
"That means we have to find something else to go at him for...Maybe the location of his warehouse or stash house...We aren't going to hear him talking business at his home or on the phone...He's too smart for that.."I said.

"We've got kind of good news for you papi.."said Carlotta..

''We've been checking out the financials of those two kids who witnessed the Henderson Murder.."said Tyriq..
"They're still in town...They've been buying things..."said Jimmy...
''We've tracked their purchases and activity to a certain area.."said Sirena..
"I think we'll have them in custody very soon.."said Hop..

"But we don't need them...We already know Handy Andy killed Henderson and he's dead now..They can't help us.." I said..

"Maybe they can...Sisqo Santangelo doesn't leave loose ends...He knows they may have seen Handy Andy...He doesn't want even the remote chance that something anything can lead to him ..Wanna bet that his main man..

Porter Cole is looking for them too...??? If we find them before he does.... Maybe...just maybe we put the fear of god into Santangelo and break this case.." said Sissy..
"Hmmm Maybe you're right...I'd like nothing better than to bring his out of his smug loft in Manyunk in handcuffs..." I said..

(TO BE CONTINUED)



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

James Perkins said...

I'm trying to Imagine someone actually doing this...After reading a blog post!

Cheryl said...

LMAO!

Sunflower said...

James Don't! LOL!

Toni said...

Even Lt. Tragg got some!

Angie B. said...

Yeah how about that...I remember this ADA fro an Olivia story...I thought she was done with Lt. Tragg...I guess not! LOL!

Lisa said...

Lust wins over common sense I suppose!

Vanessa said...

Lisa...Always!LMAO!

Rita said...

I aint gonna lie...I thought about throwing MY PANTIES after reading this late last night..but I didn't..

Brenda said...

I did feel as though I needed a cigarette after reading this installment and I haven't smoked in years! LMAO!

Halo said...

LMAO, Some of these comments have me shaking my head!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Me too!