Saturday, June 23, 2018

A Serpent in The Garden

 Assistant U.S. Attorney, Todd Dellums sat in the tony Philadelphia Bistro and checked his watch..He liked punctuality and right now, his date was late...That wasn't like her...

He was getting ready to dial his phone...when he saw her walking in...

Attorney Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans walked in, looking good in a very tight, form fitting white business suit and skirt...

My goodness she has the largest breasts , he mused and all that body....How did I let her go? he thought...


"Beatrice, you're late..I almost thought you weren't going to show" he said...

''I almost didn't.." she said..
''Well I'm glad you did." he said and smiled..

II -

96  HOURS EARLIER- FRIDAY NIGHT-EARLY SATURDAY MORNING!!!!!!
Bee Bee and I, Attorney Keith Jones


were in her bed in her apartment, the apartment she shared with her best friend, Attorney Sofia Garcia.
making sweet love...Sofia and her boyfriend, Attorney KhalilAhmed

were a floor above us in his apartment, probably doing the same thing we were doing..making sweet love.
We hadn't meant to , but we were standing by the door of her apartment after a date hours before...talking quietly...
It started with kisses.....

"You just have to kiss me don't you?" she asked..laughing....

"I can't help it...Your lips are so soft." I said..

Bee Bee giggled..

"So are yours...I like kissing you too boo.." she said...in between more slow, soft kisses...

We wound up in her apartment in her bedroom in the bed, making love..

Bee Bee's beautiful  aqua and white bra lie on the floor by our bed...

Her matching panties were hanging from her left ankle..

I was on top of the bed thrusting mightily inside of her...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu babyyyyyyyyyyyyy..Ouuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned ....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Beatrice, why are you so damn hottt............??"I asked..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Keith...You really think so?"she asked....

"I always have, since the day I first met you.." I said..

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...." she said..

Her left hand grabbed my buttocks ,almost as if she was guiding me in...

"Keith ,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are driving me crazy.." she moaned feverishly....

"Driving you crazy? You're driving me crazy..." I moaned...

The bed was shaking and squeaking something crazy....

The headboard was rattling loudly....

If anyone was here, they couldn't help but hear us...

FIVE TO SIX HOURS of hot sweaty lovemaking went by.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph,ouuuuu girlll!" I moaned..

"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Keithhhhh." she cooed softly...

I wasn't even aware that I was cumming at first....but I was...Like a gusher...

Bee Bee held on to me for dear life and began to shake, to tremble...her head began to turn both ways...and her legs got stiff and began to shake...

 We cuddled up into each others arms....

 We were enjoying the afterglow of our lovemaking when the phone rang....
Not something that usually happened after making love..

 "Is that your phone bae?" asked Bee Bee...

''Nah...I turn my phone off when I know I'm going to be with you.." I said,laughing..
"Oh you do huh?" said Bee Bee,laughing...
It was her phone...She answered it..

"Hello!" she said..

"Good Morning Sexy!...Beatrice? You sound out of breath!" came the voice of Todd Dellums..

"Todd ,Do you realize what time it is?" said Bee Bee..

"It's 6:45 am...Saturday Morning....Were you sleeping?" he asked.

"Well uh kinda sorta...Why? What do you want?" asked Bee Bee..

Now I was curious..I knew the caller was Todd Dellums, Assistant U.S. Attorney and Bee Bee's childhood friend and ex-fiance...But I was curious as to why he would call her at quarter to seven on Saturday Morning?

"I've been in Philadelphia for a few days...And to tell you the truth...I've been thinking a lot about you, I need to talk to you...Could we meet tonight for drinks?" asked Todd..

"Tonight? No ,I can't....I'm going out with Keith....My boyfriend....or did you forget?" said Bee Bee..
"Oh...Him!   Aren't we a little too old for that Boyfriend-Girlfriend thing Beatrice? Cancel the date with him, this is important!" asked Todd..

''MY DATE WITH MY MAN IS IMPORTANT!!!  Todd...I'm going back to sleep.."said Beatrice..
"Is....Is he there?"asked Todd..

''What do you want?"asked Beatrice..
"I need to talk to you...I desperately need to talk to you...I ...I guess I need closure between us.."said Todd..

''We've been closed for close to five years Todd...You've been married twice....and I've moved on..."said Bee Bee..
"Bee ,if we can't meet tonight, Can we meet in a few days?   You're a big girl...You don't need HIS permission..He's not your husband...Come on, you're a big girl.."said Todd..
"I'm going now Todd..."said Bee Bee...

"Don't be like that sexy....Let me know in a few days... Beatrice..Bee Bee...."said Todd...

(Click!)
''Your ex still has unresolved feelings for you." I said softly...By now, I had gotten dressed..

"He's out of his mind..."said Bee Bee.
"He wants to meet to talk.." I said.

''Were you listening in? Yeah, he says he wants closure...Like I told him..That book has been closed for five years or more..He's been married twice in that time.."laughed Bee Bee..

''You meetin him tonight?" I asked..
"NO!  We are going out...You and me!  Remember? We have dinner reservations!" asked Bee Bee...

''Well Bee Bee..I think you should meet with him, hear him out! Not tonight...but maybe a few nights from now!" I said..

''WHAT? Are you crazy? You're saying that?" said Bee Bee.

''Ever since he showed up and I found out who he was...I knew he'd be trouble for us...A serpent in the garden..He's the type that won't go away...That'll keep coming back...He's back...


He's  Like Rockland, who won't leave Ms. Yvette alone..She's in his system, He can't get her out of his system."I said..

''Yeah, but Ms. Yvette has a man...Rockland doesn't know that.."said Bee Bee..

He doesn't know about Gary....She doesn't want him to know.."said Bee Bee.
"I think he should know...The shock of seeing them together would sober him up.."I said..

"Rockland has a woman....Beverly's mommy.

..and he still isn't satisfied....I have a man and Todd knows that...So what's his excuse?" said Bee Bee..

"EGO!  His huge ego makes him feel superior to me, to the notion of you and me...if YOU tell him that I'm the man...He has no choice but to accept it...He's always going to feel as though you're his girl until you tell him different....You should meet with him..." I said..

''Where you goin? You mad at me?" asked Bee Bee..
I looked at her and smiled..

"Nah....I'm mad about you....I've never been this crazy about any woman ,this fast in my entire life...The thought that I could lose you to him or anybody drives me nuts..."I said..

"You ever think that I feel the same way about you?"asked Bee Bee softly...
We kissed passionately for close to a half an hour...
"I love you Bee Bee...and I don't want this serpent to be in our garden....Go meet with him and then put it to rest...." I said..

"You sure?" asked Bee Bee..

"Yeah and wear something sexy....Let him see what he lost."I said and grabbed her butt...

Bee Bee giggled...

"You are soooo nasty.." she laughed..

III-

TUESDAY-
"Home Slice...Are you nuts?  You gonna allow Bee Bee to meet with Todd Dellums?   He had some nerve calling her at that time of morning...I would have cussed him out...I would have taken the phone from Bee Bee's hands and cussed him out..And then I might have gone looking for him and thrashed him..."said Khalil Ahmed., my boy....I had told him about the phone call and what I told Bee Bee in the office, a few days later..

"I felt like doing that...but that's the exact type of behavior...Mr.Light Skin would expect out of me..ah,I'm playing it cool...I'm playing it confident...I want baby girl to do the right thing or uh the wrong thing...I need to be sure.."I said..

"I'm gonna tell you this because you need to know....Maybe you played it too cool...Maybe Bee Bee wanted you to fight for her...to go ballistic...You might be playing yourself out of position....or are you afraid? Afraid that you can't compete with Todd Dellums...??" asked Khalil..

Only a true friend can come at you like that..

"Truth? No Bullshit...I am afraid...Bee Bee was like a sister to me the whole time we were in law school..and all the time..I wanted her to be my girl...but I didn't think I could ever measure up to a confident ,mature woman like her...I supressed all of my sexual and emotional thoughts of her and only viewed  her as my good friend ,my sister..And I would have never tried anything,

but Ms. Yvette told me that Bee Bee liked me.." I said..

''Whoa partner...You talk to Ms. Yvette like that? Wowww....You and her are pretty tight...I remember it was not too long ago you wanted to hit that.....I gotta hand it to you son, you aim high.." he laughed.
.
If he only knew....Me and Ms. Yvette had shared one night together..
One night , one drunken night of sweet and hot lovemaking...It was our secret...No one knew it and we both agreed , we'd never mention it again...It was a long time ago....Before Me and Bee Bee got together and before Ms. Yvette and Gary got together..
''Well Man, I hope you know what you're doing.." said Khalil..
"Bee Bee says she loves me...Now we'll see if she really does.."I said quietly...


"I think she does...I've known her longer than you and I've never seen her about anyone like she is about you.."said Khalil.

He was a good friend.

IV-

WEDNESDAY-
In the office that day....Ms. Yvette, Bee Bee and Sofia were on their way to court...

"Bee Bee, you seem like something is on your mind...You seem distant..."said Yvette Jones, our supervisor...

She Bee Bee and Sofia were trying a case and had been for the past three weeks..It was the first time all three women had worked together..
"Tell Her Bee...Tell her the crazy thing you're going to do.."said Sofia...

"Ms.Yvette, do you remember, my ex fiance..Assistant U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums.?" asked Bee Bee..
''You mean Pretty Boy Floyd...Yes..I certainly do.."laughed Yvette..
"Yeah, well I don't hear from him for months and out of the blue...He calls me at 7:45 am on Saturday Morning..."said Bee Bee..
"Oh My God...It's a good thing Keith wasn't there.."said Yvette..
Yvette looked at Sofia's face...

"Oh ....He was there huh?"said Yvette..
"Yes...We were uh in bed...We had uh just finished up and were cuddling...and my phone started ringing...

''I always put my phone on vibrate when I'm with Gary..."said Yvette, smiling..
"I do the same when I'm with Khalil..."said Sofia and she and Yvette high fived..
"In hindsight, I should do the same, but I didn't this time...I should have turned my phone off..."said Bee Bee...
''So Todd gave you the line about he has been in town for a few days and he's been thinking about you, In fact he can't get you off his mind and he needs to see you right?" said Yvette...
"YESSSS, that's almost word for word..."said Bee Bee incredulously...

"Do you know how many times I've heard that? I swear , these guys must have crib notes, read from the same playbook.."said Yvette..

 "I love her."said Bee Bee pointing to Yvette..
"Ms. Yvette knows the deal.."laughed Sofia..
Yvette loved having two female protoge's to talk to and to relate to.....Then she got serious...

''So what are you gonna do Bee Bee?"she asked..

''Keith said to hear him out, find out what he wants and to tell him that I'm taken.."said Bee Bee.."I really wished he had fought for me...I wouldn't have gone if he had just said so.."said Bee Bee, who was tearing up..
"Honnnnnnneyyyyyy, Don't cry......Keith is insecure...Insecure about you.....He told me once that he had secretly liked you from the first time he met you...but that you were very serious and strait laced and he didn't think he'd ever measure up or be taken seriously by someone like you...So he always thought of you as "His Sister", "His Best friend", "His confidant.." but all along , he wanted you to be his girlfriend....Now he sees Todd Dellums, with his Harvard Education and his confident swagger and he feels threatened again...He probably feels that if he fought too hard he'd lose you..."said Yvette.

"I never knew that....I always liked him too...I gave him a hard time when he first met me and tried to flirt...but I always wanted him to try again.."said Bee Bee..

"I must admit...She gave him a lot of hints...that he didn't take.....I walked up on him kissing her a few months ago when we moved into the new apartment complex and I thought...He finally made his move, but it took him a little while longer to make his feelings known.."said Sofia..

"I tell him I love him everyday...He shouldn't feel insecure.."said Bee Bee..

"There's a difference between saying it in the office or at lunch and yelling it out when he's hittin that spot."said Yvette..

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."laughed Sofia..
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu she's so baddddd...."laughed Bee Bee..
Then Yvette got serious-

''So Bee Bee,I'll ask you again baby girl, What are you gonna do?" she asked.
"I've already told him I was going to meet him tomorrow night...." said Bee Bee..

The Three women got very quiet then....
They headed to court...

V-
THURSDAY NIGHT-


 Assistant U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums sat in the tony Philadelphia Bistro and checked his watch...He liked punctuality and right now, his date was late...That wasn't like her...

He was getting ready to dial his phone...when he saw her walking in...

Attorney Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans walked in, looking good in a very tight, form fitting white business suit and skirt...

My goodness she has the largest breasts , he mused and all that body....How did I let her go? he thought...


"Beatrice, you're late..I almost thought you weren't going to show" he said...

''I almost didn't.." she said..
''Well I'm glad you did." he said and smiled..

CONCLUSION NEXT- 


11 comments:

Sunflower said...

That was the perfect title for this story, a serpent in the garden...Todd Dellums,He is a snake!

Toni said...

From the time Todd Dellums made his first appearence..I knew he'd be trouble.

Angie B. said...

I felt the same way about Todd Dellums...I knew he'd be trouble.

Lisa said...

From the time Todd Dellums made his first appearence..I knew he would never just settle for seeing Bee Bee with another man..I knew he'd be back..

Halo said...

You kind of made him not half bad in the first story about him...But I was just waiting for his true fangs to come out!

Vanessa said...

So here it is...He made his first move...

Rita said...

Maybe Keith should have told Bee Bee not to go...But it's better this way. This way she can shut it down..

Cheryl said...

Rita you're right...but I wouldn't have let my man go see another woman, especially an ex that called early in the morning....Men aren't like we are..They're weak when it comes to sex...LOL

Grover Tha Playboy said...

@Cheryl- That's Sexist baby!

Tate 2 said...

Yeah that's sexist!

Brenda said...

Well you guys are, she's Not Lying!