Saturday, June 2, 2018

The Judges Chambers

The Trial was over....Assistant District Attorney Rockland Cambridge had not lost, he had been given new information that pointed to the defendant being innocent and another man being guilty..He dropped the charges....

He didn't feel as bad as he would have ,had he of lost..
His foxy girlfriend, Alfreda Johnson, the mother of one of the opposing attorneys, Beverly West

 and friend of the girl's aunt, Lead Attorney, Olivia Bennett-Alexander,
younger sister of Beverly's father....wanted to make sure he felt better...

She walked with him to the now empty Judge's chambers.....It was a Thursday Night and the courthouse was empty...Everyone was gone...Except them...


Alfreda looked around...

"Myyyyyyyyyyyyyy..this is nice....wowwwww!" she said...

Rockland pulled her to him and kissed her...
"This makes me say wowww...." he said and kissed her passionately....

She giggled and unzippered his trousers....As expected, he was as erect as a tent pole and as hard as a tree trunk...

Alfreda softly rubbed and stroked him...

"THIS makes me say wow!Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , my goodness Rockland...My goodness!!" she said, staring straight into his eyes...

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd girl..." he said..
She took her jacket off and he unzippered her tight black slacks and helped her ease them down...
He kissed her passionately as she stepped out of them and ran his hands down her panties, squeezing her nice firm buttocks...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."he moaned...

Alfreda already had his trousers down and his hard penis in both of her soft hands, fondling and stroking him. She was driving him crazy....

''Rockland...is that door locked?" she whispered..

"It sure is.."he said..He continued kissing her...

"Gooood because you are.....myyyy goodness....you are all out there......Ummmmmmmmm, do I make you that hard? Do I get you that excited?" she asked in amazement...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph..Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned..

"I guess I dooooooooooooooooo..." she moaned...
He lifted her up, slipped her panties down and off and entered her softly....

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned loudly....Rockland was so huge ,she sometimes thought he might split her in half.....

He knew how to hit the right spots.....It didn't take long for her to have her first orgasm....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Rockland......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....and began to cry and pound her fists on his back!

It wasn't long before they wound up on the incredibly soft and large couch....

Now Rockland was going to work...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu this couch is soooo soft.....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh my god Alfreda, you're driving me crazy..."moaned ADA Rockland Cambridge....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work me , work me daddy, work me like a job...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness..." moaned Alfreda...

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" he yelled..

Alfreda couldn't believe how soft and large this couch was...The couch didn't squeak or make any noise at all... , although it rattled a little, It didn't slam against any wall..

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" he yelled..

''Alright Rockland........calm down... just in case somebody is in the building,like a night watchman.."she chided him while smiling..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Alfreda...Alfreda ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed....

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh Rockland...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to mama, give it to mama strong....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned...

"Damn Alfreda, you are driving me crazyyyy, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawd!" he exclaimed.

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."screamed Alfreda

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Alfreda...Alfreda ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed....

"Sock it to me Rockland...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..You can have as much as you want Yessssssssss!."she cooed...

"LAWDDD woman, what are you doing to meeeee?"he said...

"What am I doing to you? You always ask me that.. What are you doing to MEEEEEE?"she cooed...
 Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I've missed you girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."he screamed....
 
"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Rockland..ouuuuuu......OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhh Alfreda, Alfreda,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..ROCKLAND!!!!"she yelled out...

"I love you too Alfreda..." he said..

"Do you? Do you Rockland?" she asked him softly..She knew he did...

"Yesssssssssssssssssssss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" he moaned...

She smiled so sweetly....

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooou.......ummmmmmph, Rockland....What are you doing to me? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Rockland.....I love you!!!" she screamed out....

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS OF THIS SEEMED TO JUST SLIP BY AIMLESSLY!


''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....ALFREDA...ALFREDA ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Sock it to me ROCKLAND...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu baby..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
.I just love you soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..ROCKLAND!!!!"she wailed...

He came so hard....he felt as if all of the bodily fluids and energy was being drained from him...He was a little afraid he might be dying...he shook mightily.....

Alfreda experienced a very intense orgasm.....She cried like a little girl, both of her legs trembled and she gazed at him, smiling sweetly......

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.............I love you soooo much!" she moaned finally... 

Rockland found  himself cumming again, this time more intensely.....out of control.....


 He lie in between her legs.....But Alfreda was suddenly conscious of the time...She peered at the clock on the wall...

II-


''Rockland baby...It's 2:00 am in the morning...Friday Morning...I think we should get out of here..." she said and got up and began putting her clothes on...
Rockland saw a pair of black panties near the waste basket...

"Uhhhh Alfreda...Forget something?" he said,smiling sheepishly....

"Nooooo, those aren't mine..Trust me...Mine are on!." she said..  She saw a bra laying near by..
"This isn't mine either.." she said...
"These aren't either "he said picking up an Aqua colored pair of panties...
"But I'd love to see you in a pair this color" he said..
 "If you're a good boy,I'll buy a pair just like those.."said Alfreda....who saw a bra laying on the Judge's desk...
"Oh My God!!  What goes on in here.??" she asked.


Rockland smiled..

"That old hound Judge Freeman...I never pegged him to be a ladies man..." he snickered...


"Oh My God...He must run the women all day....They must rush out of here and leave their panties and bras behind....Ole nasty lowdown dog...He looks like the type.."said Alfreda...
   She saw a matching set of a gray striped bra and matching panties on the floor...

"Myyyyyyyyyyy goodness.....Come on let's get out of here..He could at least give them a chance to get fully dressed..." she whispered...and shook her head...


Rockland kissed her again, softly and passionately....

"Ummmmmm, ohhhhhh my god Alfreda...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."he moaned in between sloppy kisses ...

Alfreda giggled....


"Okay baby...enough...enough.....Didn't you get enough??? Let's get out of here.." she said..

''Rocklannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd.....please!" she said giggling...

III-
It was a full moon out....
The streets still had a few people on them.....

"I'm Hungry, How bout you?" he said...
"I am...." she said...

He took her to Jake's...An All night Hot Dog Spot...

''Ever been here?" he asked..
"Before you lost your virginity.." she said and laughed....'Everybody's had one of Jake's fantastic Hot Dog's.."she said..

He bought them both Hot Dogs and tumblers of Hot Coffee...They sat and chowed down on the Hot Dogs and quaffed down the coffee...
It was now 3:00 am...
"I guess I'll drop you off at your place and go home.." he said..

"You can stay the night....You don't have to work tomorrow do you?"asked Alfreda..

"No I don't.."he said...

"Then come on over...I'm your woman now....I don't mind.."said Alfreda...

Rockland smiled from ear to ear...
Alfreda looked at him and laughed...

IV-
Two days later....


Alfreda was having breakfast with her daughter ,Beverly

 and Olivia ,

her daughter's Aunt.....

''As you know, after the trial...Rockland and I uh went back to Judge Freeman's Chambers for uh a little personal time and...."said Alfreda..
"Ma...I'm a grown woman and I'm married....and so is Auntay....We know you and Rockland did the Hibbity-Bibbity in the Judge's chambers.."said Beverly...
"Yeah we did...but that's not what I'm talking about....How well do you girls know that Judge Freeman?" asked Alfreda...

''We've practiced in his courtroom a number of times..He likes me and Bev...He usually rules favorably towards us when he can...Why?" asked Olivia..
"Hmmmmmmmmmmph, I'll just bet he does.." said Alfreda, giving Olivia the side eye..."I'm bettin if he could, he'd put the moves on one or both of you..."said Alfreda...

"Oh Noooooo, He's a perfect gentlemen..."said Beverly...

"He is..What makes you ask?" asked Olivia..
"Rockland and I were getting dressed, getting ready to leave and we found several pairs of panties and bras on the floor,under his desk..everywhere.....Different colors, Bikinis, Thongs, Boy shorts...Even a pair of stockings...I said to Rockland..He must run the women all day....They must rush out of here and leave their panties and bras behind....Ole nasty lowdown dog...He looks like the type.."said Alfreda.

 Beverly smiled ,then broke out into laughter...She laughed so hard, she was in tears....
Olivia was laughing so hard, she had to hold on to her niece...
I entered the house with Nelson...We had just bought some groceries....

''Let me in on the joke.."I said, smiling..
''Yeah, me too!"said Nelson..
"I told them that Rockland and I found several pairs of panties and bras and even panty hose in Judge Freeman's chambers the other night...He must be a notorious womanizer..."said Alfreda..

I dropped my bag of groceries....Now it was my turn to laugh...
Nelson shook his head in disgust...

"I'm with you Ms. Jay.....I find him disgusting.." he said..

''Watch your wives around him...The only reason he hasn't made a move on them  is because he sees you two around them..."said Alfreda..."He probably preys on them young administrative assistants and court clerks...Them girls better learn not to be so excited to be with a big time judge that they leave their panties behind...My god, do they have to rush out of there that fast?" she asked..

 "I guess they do Ma...Oh My God!!!" laughed Beverly, still laughing so hard she was shaking...
 "OH MY GOD!" said Olivia, in tears..."Alfreda...you are too much!" she said..
"Don't you worry Alfreda...I won't let them out of my sight.."I said...

"Me neither." added Nelson...

We didn't have the heart to tell Alfreda that Judge Freeman was a cross dresser and that those panties and bras were his...He often wore them under his tailored suits....Sometimes he stripped down to nothing but his panties and sat alone in his study during recess...It was his way of relaxing...Few if anybody else knew his secret....

He was a nice man...but he found relaxation, wearing ladies underwear...
We didn't have the heart to tell her and we didn't...We all just shared a private laugh that morning...

FOR  L.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES !!!

Cheryl said...

Ummmmm Kinky! LMAO!

Halo said...

I Still can't believe these two are gettin it on