Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Club With No Name

Kimberly was fast asleep, Sepia and I were out in the hallway, kissing passionately...

"Ummmmmm you couldn't wait could you?" she asked me...

"No I could not.." I said...

We quickly undressed....

''Let's take a shower bae."said Sepia softly...She felt my engorged penis...and calmly led me into the shower by it... ''You are so Nasty..."laughed Sepia...

I followed her into the shower....

The hot soapy water washed us both clean as we kissed and fondled each other......

"Ouuuuuuuu girlll....you've got me going crazy...."I said..

"Ummmmmmmmmm husband....I can see that...wouuuuuuuuuuuu.." she said..stroking me softly....

After we got out of the shower , we wound up in bed...making sweet love.....I

 entered her softly,gently...She was wet and warm...I was losing my mind...as I began to move up and down slowly at first and then gradually faster...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu HUSBAND..Ohhhhhhhhh my godddd!!" she moaned...

FIVE to SIX hours of lovemaking continued...The bed had been squeaking loudly and the headboard was moving and silently slamming against the wall...

 Ummmmmmmm Husband, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...give it to me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"Sepia moaned..

"Yesss baby yes...." I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned loudly...


The bed was squeaking pretty loud and the headboard was slamming against the wall hard...I have to admit...This bed was far noisier tonight than it had been before.......And the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute...

  Sepia was feeling so good,she slapped me across the face...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu KEVIN MORRIS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she cried out....

  The bed squeaked even louder..

Yess...Yessssssssssssssssssss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Ouuuuuuuu YESSSSS!" Sepia screamed....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...oh my god...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh KEVIN...You are just showing off...You just showing off...ohhhhhhhhhh" she wailed..

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall harder...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... SEPIA......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"YES BABY YES...CALL MY NAME.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...You can have all you want!!"she moaned.

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss ...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. "


Another TWO HOURS must have gone by 

 "KEVIN...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  KEVIN..ouuuu calm down honey...I aint goin nowhere...woooooooo" she screamed...

"Oh girl, you better not...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned.
.
 "KEVIN..ouuuuuu..KEVIN....OHHHHHHH. HUSBAND!!!!! Stop showing off in this bed...whooooooooooooo lawd.... GIVE IT TO ME DADDY.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she wailed...

  The bed was squeaking like crazy and the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute..

 ''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh Kevin, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss!"she yelled...

Soon ,I hoisted her up and stood in the corner with her..


"Ohhhh Sepia, baby this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  BABY..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  lawdddddddddddd girl, ummmppppppppppph! "I cried out!

"UMMMMMMMMMPH,Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh HUSBAND!, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss! Give it to mama..."she yelled...

 OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"  we both  yelled in unison...both of us cumming and cumming hard!



Sepia and I had climaxed.....and were holding each other...She lie in between my legs..I was playing with her hair...Her head rested on my chest....We were drenched in sweat...


''Ouuuuu....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu we gotta take another shower babes..." I said..

"Yes...Yessssssssssssss...: Sepia agreed!


We took another shower....More kissing... We were both exhausted by the time we got out of the shower...
We slept peacefully for the next few hours...Neither of us was going to work the next day....Besides..I had a case..

II-

The next morning, I sat in the kitchen of our house and enjoyed breakfast with my wife, Sepia and my daughter, Kimberly...

''Stop looking so satisfied...I can barely walk after last night...ouuuuuuu..and I'm still shaking a little bit."she said, smiling..

"I can't help but be satisfied...It was good.."I said, finishing my coffee and smiling..

Sepia smiled at me...

"It was good." she nodded.

"So what's up for today?" she asked as I got up from the table..

"I got more digging to do...I'll see you both later."I said and hugged them both...

back at headquarters ,I continued to look into the affairs of Troy Lester, dead now for about four days...

He had close to one million dollars in his bank account...it was minus 200K now, but that other money came in from somewhere...Not his part time job at this club and certainly not from his writing...He hadn't done much lately...So It had to come from Blackmail...

I traced his accounts...There was two huge payments made to his account, wired...about two days apart, just three weeks ago... both for $250K.....An even larger sum....One was from the bank account of one Sharon Dare....
A quick check revealed Sharon Dare to be the birth name of the actress, Debbie Jackson, who was the star of a very popular new Television drama on Netflix...

She had been in the paper for her alleged drug use recently too....

The other deposit came from an account of one Tony Gallante....a partner in this club..A very married partner..
Now I knew where I needed to start....




III-
Deputy Coroner and Forensic Investigator formally declared Troy Lester's death as possible homicide...Much to Lt. Tragg's chagrin...
He was interviewing Troy's family and friends...none of who knew of what he was really doing behind the scenes...Which is why I didn't bother them...I knew they didn't have a clue..

He was in Josies's ,he interviewed Chris and Chess, Kool Kat, Gus,Honey Brown




 and Everybody that Troy owed money to and who he paid back...

I wondered if he was astute enough to check his financials and the money trail and if it would lead him to the club?

Whether he did or didn't...I was certain I had a head start on him...I was on my way to the club..


The club was located in mid town,

It had no name and it was on the 13th floor of an unasuming building , that had no other businesses on any of the other floors..
 The place had a beautiful interior and had two DJ's spinning the wheels of steel...I could see several couples dancing and enjoying themselves...

From a distance I saw couples quietly enjoying a drink and then some were kissing passionately....up against the walls, others were taking each other by the hand and walking down the hallways to one of the rooms...

Despite the roar of the music....I could hear bedsprings squeaking and groans..

'Ughhhhhhhhh, ummmmmmmmmmmph.....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby.."

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!"

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

I looked around....I wondered why anyone would pay for this....When you could go to your home or a much cheaper hotel where you would have complete privacy...

I saw several married politicians here with what looked like hookers...Though I couldn't be sure...

A young white guy with a pork pie hat  said to me...

"You lost pal?"

"Actually...I'm looking for the manager.."I said..

''You a cop? You don't look like a cop.." he asked.
"I'm not a cop..."I said..

"You L& I (Licenses and Inspections)??" he asked...

I looked at him..

"Really dude?" I said..

"You don't look like L and I or a cop...So who are you and who ya with?" he asked..

''Who wants to know?" I asked.
"Management and that would be me..."He said..

''Ohhhhh You're Tony, Tony Gallante!" I said... I knew he wasn't Tony Gallante....Tony Gallante was a hood, suspected of have a package on the street, best Heroin and Best Cocaine money can buy..From what I heard now...All of the drug dealers in West,Southwest Philadelphia, South Philly, Manyunk and Roxborough were buying from him....He lived in a nice waterfront condo...and was rarely seen on the streets....He had a 50 percent legal partnership in this club and I suspect it was being used to launder his dirty money..It was a money maker too, judging by it's famous clientele..

"No I'm Not Tony, but I suspect you know that..."said the white boy...


 "I do...You're Bobby...Bobby Clapper Jr. , The Manager's son..."I said..


 "My dad is deceased....Died last year....I'm the manager...Mr. Gallante is uh my business partner...Now what business brings you here my friend...and who are you?" He asked..

"I'm an investigator...Private...I was a friend of the late Troy Lester, you may have heard of him..."I said.


 "Troy...oh yeah....Shame about him....He worked here at times...Damn shame...He uh killed himself...I woulda never of guessed...He seemed fine the last time I saw him.." said Bobby...

"Yeah he seemed fine the last time I saw him too...which was just hours before his untimely demise...Oh and he didn't kill himself...he was murdered..."I said..

"You don't say?" said Bobby,who didn't seem the least bit concerned...


 "I do say....The cops may come around eventually or they may not, but I'm doing my own investigation...I know he was murdered...and I know he worked here in some capacity....Maybe to work off a debt...I know he blackmailed at least two of your famous clientele...Maybe more...I thought maybe you could shed some light on that..."I said..

'See Now there you go, carin about something and it aint your turn to care about it...I think I'm tired of talking to you...I didn't get your name?" he said.
"I didn't leave it.." I said..

"Doesn't matter, we won't be seeing each other again... Vick...Take out the trash baby!" he said...

A big hulking goon came towards me....

 I should have brought Kool Kat with me..

He punched me and with one punch knocked me over the table  and on to the ground. The crowd of men and women gasped and moved out of the way.As he headed towards me..


  Vick was a huge , heavily muscled and bald headed black man who  was about to stomp me....I grabbed his foot and twisted it and sent him falling to the floor...I managed to get to my feet ,but I was in extreme pain....He charged at me..I crouched and I landed about 12 good lefts and rights to his face.....I caught him with an uppercut that damn near ripped his head off and then clocked him in his jaw and sent him flying.... He quickly got to his feet and charged me again...throwing haymakers...I dodged them all and ripped his midsection with well placed lefts and rights and then cold cocked him in his jaw, sending him spinning around...I attempted a swift kick to his solar plexus , but he caught my foot , twisted my leg and sent me flying to the floor...

He lifted me up by my neck and put his massive hands around my neck..I kicked him as hard as I could in his privates and he let me go...I again punished his midsection with 10-12 lefts and rights and then planted more lefts and rights to his face...He fell to the floor.....I thought I had time to catch my breath....but he was up again and charging at me...I picked up an old wooden chair that was sitting in the corner and smashed him over his head... and down he went with a crash.. he didn't get back up! In fact...his head was bleeding profusely! he was breathing heavily..He looked at me one last time ,then fell to the floor, out for the night...
Bobby was stunned..
I hit Bobby in his stomach...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ummmmmmmmmmmmph"he moaned and fell to his knees..
I pulled out my .38 smokeless and stuck it in his ribs and stood him up....I looked at the DJ...

"PLAY SOMETHIN....PLAY SOMETHIN LOUD!!!" I said..
He did as he was told and people began drinking and talking and kissing in the corner like nothing happened...

I dragged Bobby into a small office and slung him into a chair..

Bobby was almost in tears...

'What do you wannnnnnt?" he asked..


 ''Why was Troy working here? What exactly did he do?"I asked..

"He was a friend of my old man's...I run into him at my old man's funeral...He asked me if I had a job for him...He needed something to help him pay his rent and utilities..He was a book keeper here and not a good one at that...He wrote or he started to write some stories on some of the people he saw in here, I told him absolutely not....These people come here because this joint aint known...They come here because they can chill and have a good time and they don't have to be in the media, social or otherwise...They don't have to risk being seen...He didn't get the message so I had Luther tighten him up..."said Bobby..

'Who's Luther..?" I asked..
Bobby smiled..

"HIM!!"

Now another Big swarthy man was in the hallway...He snatched me out...

He punched me in the jaw.... I was stunned...He tried to  throw a haymaker, but I blocked his second punch and landed a hard punch to his jaw...He swung wildly again..I blocked this punch and tore his mid section up with a series of lefts and rights...


He groaned..

He charged at me..I crouched and I landed about 12 good lefts and rights to his face.....I caught him with an uppercut that damn near ripped his head off and then clocked him in his jaw and sent him flying.... He quickly got to his feet and charged me again...throwing haymakers..Why do these big fat guys always throw haymakers??..They practically telegraph their punches and they leave themselves open.

A crowd of people gathered in the hallway...I guess they were wondering who was this black man that was beating the crap out of yet another of Bobby's bouncers..

I dodged his wild swings  and ripped his midsection with well placed lefts and rights and then cold cocked him in his jaw, sending him spinning around...I attempted a swift kick to his solar plexus , but he caught my foot , twisted my leg and sent me flying to the floor... I quickly got to my feet...We were in this small foyer and there wasn't much room...It was kind of like being in a boxing ring.. I nailed him with several left and right jabs to his jaw...

He wasn't in good shape and was wheezing and blowing and my next punch sent him flying through the door and on to the floor next to Vick, out for the night..



Bobby now looked terrified..
''Any more goons I should know about?" I asked.

"No look...Troy just worked here that's all....If he was blackmailing anybody...I didn't know about it...I would have stopped it...I swear..." said Bobby...

"Okay Bobby...I'll be going.."I said..

Just then, a Blonde stumbled in..I recognized her...It was the Actress, Debbie Jackson...
"Bobby, sweetie...I need a fix bad baby..." she said, slurring her words..

''Shut Up will ya..?" he said.
I smiled and left....

I was going home for the day...

After being in this club....I needed a shower.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!