Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Mad Man Under The Water

The Man named Moray was holding me captive....I knew next to nothing about him...
He had some kind of lair, filled with Mini Subs ....
He himself had a white mini sub....
I wondered where did he get all of these subs and all of this equipment...??  And what was his game?


He had a huge amount of money laying around as well as gold and silver and jewelry...I get it that he fancied himself some type of modern day pirate of sorts...but there had to be more to his game than that....
He had a crew of four...A woman and three guys...They traveled on Mini Sub scooters...These were the people who came up out of the waters and pillaged the local  businesses and neighboring small ships...

He was running quite an operation...

In a strange tube with liquids was the nude body of a blonde woman.....She was very attractive and shapely....with huge breasts....Very pretty...She looked dead...

"Don't stare at my wife...DON'T LOOK AT HER!!!.." he bellowed... "This is what your wife did to her....She's in a coma...She went into cardiac arrest...She's been in that state for seven long years...SEVEN LONG YEARS!.... I WAS IN PRISON FOR FIVE OF THEM!!!!YOUR WIFE IS GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!!!!" he screamed... It was the first time I noticed that he wasn't laughing...It was the only time he had lost control..
"You loved your wife a lot.." I said softly...

''She is my life...Don't talk about her as if she's dead...She is the best part of me..."he said softly...

''What was her...I mean ,what is her name?"I asked...
"Marina!" he said softly...
"I don't even know your name..."I said..

"MORAY...William Anthony Moray....I was a defense Contractor at one time...The company I worked for....Manufactured most of these Mini Subs, most of this equipment..  I was accused of embezzling funds...." he said..

''Did you?" I asked..
"I proclaimed my innocence...but actually....I was and I'm not ashamed of it...All of the money they,the big bosses were pulling in....Anyway...the one who blew the whistle on me...went , you might say missing..... They still haven't found him....heh ,heh ,heh...Me and my crew  appropriated all of this equipment and we began taking what we wanted...Heh ,heh, heh...Your wife and her pretty boy Lieutenant suspected me of murder, but she never could prove it...She hounded me...She would never let up....I was captured and convicted of the Robberies on the high seas and theft of government property....I did five years of a seven year sentence in a federal prison...I was paroled...Your wife continued to hound me...I fired one of my high powered tasers at her....I missed...I hit my ...I hit my wife....Lawdddddddddddd have mercy!!  She went into cardiac arrest and she slipped into this coma..."he said..

He was now weeping......

HE SCREAMED!!!!

"I've been keeping her like this , preserved until I can find a doctor that can help her..." he said..

"My wife didn't do this to your wife...YOU DID IT!!!" I said...
The room got quiet....His four cronies got scared...He gave me an icy stare...

"What did you say?" he said quietly.....and he pulled a gun out...A Glock nine like mine and aimed it at my head..I had no doubt he would kill me and not bat an eye...
''Wait man, hold up!!!....I can help you...I know a doctor...a talented doctor who can help you...She might could bring your wife out of this coma...Let me help you...Nobody else has to die.." I said..

He put his gun away....

" You lucked out Nate....You may have just saved your life....but your wife must pay...." he said..

This guy was stark raving mad!

"Alright boys, lace this place with the explosives.." he said..

The woman and the three men began lacing C4 around the compound..

Just what were they planning to do?

II-
Night Came and Night turned into Day...Kylie was the first one in the squadroom the next morning..

 "Baby girllllllllllllllll...You've been here all night?" she asked.
"You see I've got the same clothes on." said Monica.... "I'm sorry girl...I didn't mean to snap at you...I've just been worried sick about Nate...He's in the clutches of that mad man under the water.."said Monica...who allowed a tear to slide down her face...

Kylie put down the tumblers of coffee and hugged Monica..

"It's Alright Mo-Mo...We are going to get Nate Back.....Lou has got the Coast Guard and the Marine Police Unit combing the waters..
"They've got divers and sonar out .....Moray can't be too far..."said Kylie..

"I need to be on one of those cutters...I could find Nate..."said Monica..."I can feel him...He's telling me that there is some kind of trap being set...and it involves explosives and to not believe anything we hear at first..."said Monica..

"Wowwwww, your powers are amazing...." she said, astounded...

III-
Lieutenant Cotton addressed the uniformed and plain clothes policemen in the room...
On the monitor he had a photo of William Anthony Moray..
"His name, William Anthony Moray....He was born in Philadelphia PA.  Entered the Navy after High School, Got a B.A. and Masters while in the Navy...Highest rank, Captain...discharged honorably...became a defense contractor..Was accused of embezzling money and defrauding the government...The man who accused him, William Stingley vanished....8 years ago....He hasn't been seen or heard from...That's when Monica Talbert, Homicide detective got on the case...
She and later I worked the case around the clock...We never did find Stingley, but we made a case against him for Embezzlement and Wire Fraud and Theft of Government Property....He had a good Attorney ..He got a 7 year sentence of which he did five years and was paroled...He is suspected of  leading a gang of four people...

A woman, Natalia Slezak, a man, Vincent Collier, another man, Brian Williams and a Third man, Casey Loughlin  All suspected of robbing several small ships and local seaside bars and restaurants of several millions of dollars worth of money,Gold and artifacts...


Now he's wanted for Conspiracy to commit murder...A local man was killed by one of his four goons yesterday during a robbery...and he's also kidnapped one of our own, Homicide Detective Nate Nellis. Which makes his capture our top priority...The FBI and the Coast Guard have been briefed and alerted.."said Lt. Cotton..
A uniformed police officer spoke up..

"Lieutenant Cotton, we are getting a transmission.." he said..
"Ahoy mateys...This is Captain Bill Moray speaking...Don't bother to try and trace this signal, it's been scrambled..."he said..

"I have somebody you need to see.." he said,laughing gleefully...
He showed them me...
"Ahhhhhh..That is Detective Nate Nellis...Husband of Detective Monica Nellis...The former Monica Talbert...What I want...I want Monica Nellis..She is to meet me at the location, I will send more information to you shortly...

She meets me there...I will return detective Nate Nellis to you unharmed...She is to come alone...I'll know if there is any sea support...

Try to trick me and Nate Nellis will die...I need to see Monica and Monica Only...I'll exchange Nate for her.." he said..

(Click!)
"Jerry did you trace the signal?" asked Kylie..

"He was right it was scrambled through a scrambler in Russia ,somewhere and then Norway...He's more than likely somewhere else..." he said..

"What do we do?" asked Kylie..

"We wait...We wait until we know more..."said Lt. Cotton..

IV-
Meanwhile at the lagoon where I was being held...

"We are all finished boss...There is enough C4 to blow this entire lagoon off the map..." he laughed...

"Good, you guys get out of here... Detective..you are coming with me.." he said and aimed his Glock Nine at me..
I did as I was told...
Monique walked into the station....

"Mo-Mo...You haven't eaten or slept...Let me take you home...I'll fix you a meal...You can shower, change your clothes.."said Monique..

"I'm worried about Nate...I know where he is..and I can't help him..."said Monica, crying...
Monique hugged her sister...

"There is nothing you can do right now sis...come on with me..."said Monique..

''We are doing everything we can to locate him Mo-Mo...Go Home...Go home, get some sleep...I promise I'll call you when we know something.." said Lt. Cotton...
"Nate would do everything and anything to find me...I don't feel like I'm doing enough..." said Monica..

"You're doing all  you can...Go home Mo-Mo...I'll call you if we get a break.."said Lt. Cotton.




V-


 Captain Moray and I boarded his White Sub and once again, we were off....I had no idea where I was or where we were going...I just know I was under the ocean...and far from anywhere I knew to be home..
He smiled..

His wife was the only other living creature on the sub with us... And she looked barely alive...Sleeping so peacefully...
I had to find someway to escape...Someway to give Mo-Mo an edge...

His lagoon hideout was laced with enough C4 to blow up a section of Philadelphia...Monica was supposed to meet him there for the exchange....Only he wouldn't be there...and the place would be blown to smithereens with Monica inside...

Only she wasn't going to be there...I had warned her that it was going to be a trap....
I was feeling sea sick....nauseous....If Monica was here..she'd rub my knuckles or kiss me or make me feel better...

I sat down and remembered a time when we were undersea together...A nicer time...


"You used to be so nervous ,when we first went undersea....Even back when we were dating and we went to Octopus Gardens...(an undersea hotel and shopping center,a half mile below the sea..)but now you're an old pro..." said Monica..

"Did you think I was kind of wimpish then?" I asked.
"No...I was a nervous wreck when my parents took me and Monique to Octopus Gardens and later to Lemuria..but like you ,after a few times...It  was old hat..."said Monica ,smiling...

We started kissing....

"Of course , this kind of helped you get over your fears..."she said in between soft kisses..

"Sure did.."I said..

She was wearing a nice , new tight black mini skirt....I hadn't been able to keep my eyes off of her most of the morning...Something I knew she knew...

I rubbed her shapely and smooth legs and then  slowly ran my hands up her dress...She looked at me in astonishment...

"What am I going to do with you?" she asked and smiled at me sheepishly....
She smiled at me........Devilishly.........


I ran my fingers down into her panties...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are soooo badddddddddddddddd!" she said, smiling......and looking around...No one was near us.


"Nateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned....but she didn't move my hands...She just looked at me...She smiled at me........Devilishly.........

"I-I -Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...
I hoped nobody came back here...

We continued kissing...

I softly rubbed in between her thighs...She was sweating a little bit...

"You know what??....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate , ummmmmmmmmmmph that feels soo good...Ohhhh!" she moaned....

She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side...

I was enjoying driving her crazy like this and she knew it...She was usually the one driving me crazy...
She began breathing heavy...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....She turned her head from side to side...She squeezed my arm...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, stop teasing me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! We don't have a room like we had before.." she said...
"Who needs a room?" I asked..

My fingers were in her panties and  I was rubbing in between her legs softly and slowly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....

I softly stuck my middle finger into her vagina...it was warm and very moist...and I stared at her...



 She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side again......

"Did I tell you that I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner?...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"Yes you did.." I said ,smiling...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby ..." she moaned..

She gasped...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

I softly  fingered her and she squirmed at first...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...

She began breathing heavy...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....

Her mouth opened wide and she stuck her tongue out.....She said nothing....
''Oh....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned...Surprisingly enough..Monica got the most serene look on her face I have ever seen and she just smiled and leaned over and kissed my shoulder...She was shaking and sweating and a few tears were streaming down her face...

She kissed my shoulder and hugged me...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....she began sweating profusely and tears began streaming down her face...She was having a massive orgasm...

She unzippered my trousers and put her hands down my boxers...I was as hard as a rock, she softly rubbed me...

"Ummmmmmmmm look at this...Woooooooooooooo...You're very hard..Ummmmmmm, very hard...My turnnnnnn." she said smiling and began to softly rub my penis with her soft hands....

Now I was the one moaning and going crazy...
"Oh My God....Oh My Godddddddddddddddddd..."I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Monica....Lawdddddddddd!" I said...


"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....just sit back...." she said and she began to softly stroke my penis...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."I moaned...

"Your turn to go crazy..."Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....as I continued fingering her....

She was going crazy and so was I.

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Monica....Lawdddddddddd!" I said...

I still had my finger in her vagina...softly moving in and out...

"OH MY GOODNESS NATE!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she cried out...

"Girl, you are driving me crazy..."I said as she softly stroked my penis...

 We were doing all this and kissing each other like it was going out of style..

She was still shaking and sweating and hugging my shoulder, softly kissing my shoulder and rubbing me harder...


She was still shaking and sweating and hugging my shoulder, softly kissing my shoulder and rubbing me harder...

Monica whispered in my ear...

"I really love you Nate...No, really...I really love you....Nobody ever made me feel this goooooooood....Ouuuuu!" she moaned..

I still had my hands in her panties...She bent down and kissed the head of my penis...That was all I could take...

She was breathing heavy...

I came like a gusher....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." I moaned...


"Myyyyyyyyyyyyy,look at that....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she said...


Monica once again got the most serene look on her face I have ever seen and she just smiled and leaned over and kissed my shoulder...She was shaking and sweating and a few tears were streaming down her face..

 We stopped , we just held each other tight for a few minutes and then we composed ourselves..

Wow, that was a pleasent memory...It was interrupted by Moray.....

"You aren't the most talkative fellow...Aren't you curious about my end game?" he asked..

"Not really....I figure after you lure my wife to her death...You're going to kill me too..because you know that once you kill her there will be no one who can save you from me and if you think she hounded you...Well I'll be even worse..I'll clear my desk of all my cases and concentrate on just you...I may even quit the force...but I'll be coming for you..."I said..

"You're right...I don't plan to keep you around too much longer after your wife's demise...but I will still need you for leverage for my master plan though....My associates and their little shore and ship robberies are just a diversion...I've got something much bigger planned...Maybe I'll reveal it to you before I kill you.." he said, smiling...

Pray I don't find a way to escape...I thought...Pray...because if I do...You're as good as dead I thought...That's a promise...Shame on him for destroying my peaceful thought of Monica...I wondered where she was tonight...What she was doing..? I imagined she was worried sick...
Hell, I wondered where in the Ocean was I right now!

(TO BE CONTINUED)



13 comments:

Toni said...

I feel so bad for Nate and Monica....They've never been seperated before...

Angie B. said...

I hope they hurry up and find Nate and deep six this clown!

Sunflower said...

I too feel so bad for Nate and Monica..

Lisa said...

I'm really beginning to dislike this Moray person a lot!

Halo said...

I can't see how Nate can escape at this point....But Monica can find him...That's the hope I have right now!

Vanessa said...

Monica is going to find Nate and there is going to be hell to pay! I can see this ending badly for Moray!

Rita said...

As much as I despise this guy....I hope you keep him around..Like Kevin's Mr. Tickle..By the way..When is he returning?

Keith said...

Mr. Tickle will be returning soon....As For Moray...He's around for the long haul..But now I've said too much!

Brenda said...

This is a very intense and dramatic storyline,Love it!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

These are the types of stories that make ESCAPADES great!

Cheryl said...

Keith, your blogs are the only blogs I'm reading right now...Oh,I read your wife's blog too!

Toni said...

Yeah, His wife and I graduated from Bartram High School..(Class of 1978) I read her blog too!

Lady (Bug) / Grammy said...

Hi Cheryl & Toni! I saw your comments and wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog too. And, Toni... I'm flattered and thank you so much for making me 2 years younger at a time when I could really use it the most (smile). Indeed, our paths probably crossed at JBHS--but, I started there as a 9th grade freshman in 1972 and graduated in the Class of 1976 (smile). I hope you're a member of the JBHS Alumni Committee public group page on Facebook. If not, check it out! https://www.facebook.com/groups/277489975678728/