Thursday, June 21, 2018

Wounded Shark

''Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuu girrrrllllllllllll.." I moaned as the bed began to squeak under our weight...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." Monica moaned softly....

The bed in the ship's cabin was soon squeaking loudly and moving from side to side as Monica and I began to make sweet love...The headboard was slamming into the wall....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddd husband...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm girrrrrllll, you are driving me crazy.." I moaned loudly....

Monica smelled so good, her skin was so soft and she was so wet...I was about to lose it....

On the Ship on the way home we tore at each other , kissing and grinding like two high school students...

When we got home...I struggled mightily to get her out of those tight jeans again...and back into the bed..Our bed...much larger and more comfortable than that bed in the ship's cabin..

  SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS of hot, smouldering lovemaking was just drifting by...I never got enough of Monica...Nor she of me...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddd husband...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....you are driving me crazy.." I moaned..

We were devouring each other....We hadn't seen each other in three days...

"I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH NATE!" she cooed..

"I LOVE YOU TOO MO-MO.." I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph..I missed you so muchhhh" I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, it's sooooo good husband...OUUUUUU! I missed you too!" she cried out... 


The bed was squeaking so loud...I was certain it could be heard through the vent ,down into Monique and Lt. Cotton's apartment...

The Headboard sounded as if it would come off at any minute!!!!!

Monica was having an intense orgasm....So intense..that I could feel it too..and as a result..I began cumming like a gusher....
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate....I LOVE YOUUUUUU!" she screamed..

"I love you too Mo Mo..." I whispered softly, holding her for dear life and shaking...She was trembling too and tears were just flowing down the side of her face...

I had been a captive for 72 hours of that mad man, William Anthony Moray....

Monica, Kylie and The Coast Guard had rescued me and captured four members of his gang...

 







 they had confiscated all of his equipment, mini subs, cash totaling in the millions and other stolen items in a rash of robberies by these modern day pirates...

In addition, two of his operatives who attempted to kidnap my sister in law ,Monique were arrested here and in custody....

But even better...We had his comatose wife...She was in a hospital at a secret location...

Monica and I were just having some "Me Time"

 ''Wow Nate...I missed you so much.." she said as she rolled over and lay on top of me...
"I missed you too...but it was like you were with me...I mean, I could feel you....Your essence..."I said..

"Yeah, I felt the same way..." she said...
"Thanks for coming to get me.." I said..

"You knew I was coming..." she said softly and laid her head on my chest..
Yes, I knew....I hugged her....




II-
 Now...We had to capture Moray.....He was now wanted for murder and kidnapping as well as conspiracy to commit armed robbery....

With my directions, The remains of William Stingley,

missing for seven years was found about two miles beneath the ocean, not far from the underwater city of Lemuria...He had been weighted down and hidden behind a large growth of seaweed, where he wouldn't have been noticed for years...

He was identified by dental records....

A second murder Moray was now being charged with...The Hunt for him was now on...The Coast Guard, The FBI and us were in hot pursuit of him!
When Monica and I walked into the squad room, All of the Detectives and Uniformed Officers stood up and cheered and whistled..

 ''They missed you honey bunny.." said Monica..
"I see.." said Nate...

''Wow, you guys look so...So rested and relieved..." said Kylie, who kissed me on the cheek and hugged me..
"Glad to have you back Nate...You guys did good work...We have Moray's entire gang in custody...and facing murder and kidnap charges in addition to the robberies, they are doing a lot of talking..Including the location of his third and final headquarters...The Coast Guard raided it last night...There was nothing there..."said Lt. Cotton..

"He's probably assumed they gave that up...and he's gone from there...He won't return to that!" I said..

''We've crippled him...All Three of his bases are gone, We have his entire gang locked up and we have all of the booty they stole.."said Monica..

I whispered in her ear....

"You've got enough booty to cover that.."

Monica blushed...

''Don't be bad." she said and smiled..
"What you say is true...but he's a wounded shark and a wounded shark is the worst and most dangerous predator in the ocean...Everybody stay on alert...He's going to make a move...I know it...He's not done yet...Especially since we have his wife..." said Lt. Cotton..

III-
Monique, who usually dealt with the recently deceased , was still a doctor...She was at this moment in an undisclosed area observing Marina Moray...

She had been removed from the Cyrogenic chamber that had sustained her life for 6 years....To everyone's surprise..She was breathing on her own...

Monique wasn't actually taking part in the operation, but she was observing, taking notes and learning a lot....
"I don't believe this...Dr. Talbert....I-I mean Dr. Cotton now isn't it?" came the voice of Dr. Bombay...The Black mutant doctor she had met in Lemuria on the eve of her wedding... He had tested her blood and DNA and determined that unlike her sister...She was not a mutant, but simply a very attractive human being..

"Hello Dr. Bombay...Long time no see.."she said smiling..

'Too long" he said.. He kept looking at her.. My goodness , this woman is sooo fine...To be her husband and get all of that body every night..he thought...

He passed her a tumbler of hot coffee...

"This is record breaking surgery...This woman has been in a coma for seven years...Lord..She hasn't deteriorated a bit...She's been preserved well.." said Dr. Bombay...


 "I knowwwwwwwwwwwwww...I usually deal with the deceased....being a coroner and all, but I had to come here and witness this.."said Monique..
''Well Lawwwwwwwwwwwd today, is that you Dr. Cotton?" came the voice of Dr. Brian Mitchum.. A scientist who worked at the Aquarium...She had met him when Monica and I were investigating a slew of deaths caused by a rare South American fish...

''Dr. Mitchum...What are you doing here?? " she asked..

"I'm a scientist...This is ground breaking science..." he said...He passed her a tumbler of coffee..
"Thank you, but I already have coffee.."said Monique, with an uneasy smile..

 IV-
 In a sub right off the coast...
The man known as Moray makes a televised announcement...

"NOW HEAR THIS....CHECK YOUR MONITORS!!!

"THAT IS AN UNDERWATER TRANSIT SUB ON IT'S WAY TO LEMURIA....IT HAS 129 PASSENGERS...I WANT ONE BILLION DOLLARS IN CASH AND THE RETURN OF MY WIFE........YOU HAVE 12 HOURS OR I'LL FIRE TWO SHORT RANGE MISSLES FROM MY SUB INTO THE NEXT BOAT AND BLOW IT OUT OF THE WATER,KILLING ALL OF IT'S PASSENGERS!"he announced....
We were watching it..

''Is he serious?"asked Kylie..

"He's dead serious.."said Lt. Cotton...

"One Billion Dollars....We can't get our hands on that kind of money..."I said..


 ''We've got to...but his wife is a whole nother matter...We don't have her...She's in an undisclosed location and we don't even know where it is.."said Monica..

"But you can find out....Your sister is there, Do that uh lock in thing you do.." said Lieutenant Cotton...

"I suppose I could... but you just miss her that's all...You want to know where she is.."said Monica..
"Reading my mind now?" asked Lieutenant Cotton...

''Actually I wasn't....but it doesn't take a mind reader to know that you miss her..." said Monica...

"Nate, you have a very special wife here..."said Lt. Cotton..

''Oh I know..."I said, hugging her..


And in an undislosed location.....The Man known as Moray sits...

"This time I'll have the last laugh.....I'm not in that sub...I'm controlling it from this location...If they even look like they are trying anything...I'll activate a tidal wave that will wipe out their coast....and their beloved Aqua port....I SHALL HAVE MY ABSOLUTION!" he declared....

and meanwhile at our squad room...

''Lt. Cotton, we've isolated the signal, we can pinpoint where in the water he is.."said a uniformed officer..
''We got him....That's the mistake I was waiting for...Nate -Mo-Mo...This is it..Load your flying car up with Shock bombs...We are gonna blow that sucker out of the bay.."said Lt. Cotton..
"Something doesn't feel right partner...It's not like him to leave himself that open..."said Monica..
"I know....."I said..."It's almost like he wants us to know...where he is.."I said as we took to the sky...

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties!

Toni said...

I'm waiting to see how this ends!

Angie B. said...

He doesn't have much to bargain with...If they find him, they can blow him out of the water...

Sunflower said...

They don't want to risk an explosion too close to the shore..

Lisa said...

A wounded shark is the most dangerous fish in the ocean!

Halo said...

No Doubt!

Vanessa said...

Lure him out to the middle of the ocean and blow his ass out of the water.