Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Moray's Waterloo

Monica was up and dressed when Lt. Cotton and her sister, Monique knocked on the door..

"Hey Guys." she said..She looked well rested...She had slept for eight hours, Got up and showered and did her own hair..She was wearing jeans and boots...

"Now that's the sister I know and love, How you feelin boo?" asked Monique...
"I'm feeling good...ready to get my husband back..."she said..

"Let's hope we can Mo-Mo.Moray sent instructions last night...Where he wants you to meet him...I'm going to line the boat with armed men...As soon as we have Nate...Grab him!"said the Lieutenant...

"We are not going to do that....It's a trap...Nate told me...The place he wants to send me is laced with C4..."said Monica..

''And you know this how?" said Lt. Cotton..
"Nate told her...There is no way we can explain it...but she locked into Nate's Essence...and she got messages from him...So did I..."said Monique..

 "HE CAN LOCK INTO YOU TOO?" asked Lt. Cotton..

''A little bit..because I'm connected to her...He told me about a plot to kidnap me.."said Monique...Apparently...Moray has two of his operatives here..."said Monique..


"WHAT?" said Lt. Cotton, shaking his head...

''Just trust us...In fact...I have an idea.."said Monica..

II-
Moray woke me up...

"Wake up...I've got news for you.." he said,laughing maniacally...

I didn't answer, I just looked at him..

"I know about Monica's identical twin sister, Dr. Monique Talbert-Cotton...

...My operatives on dry land told me all about her..She's a Doctor, Chief Medical Examiner...Forensic Investigator...She's going to help bring my wife out of the coma...They're going to kidnap her sometime tomorrow...Didn't think I knew about her did you?  Well....I knew all along...Once she is in my custody...I really won't have much need for you.." he laughed..

"Tell Me Something...You really did kill Stingley didn't you? That whistle blower who exposed your embezzlement and theft of government property...Where are his remains?" I asked.
"Not that you can do anything with the information...but yes, I did...His body is weighted down behind a large sewawood bush...just a few miles from the Underwater City of Lemuria...Subs pass by his corpse everyday and don't realize it...I weighted him down with the help of my associates and dropped the snitching dog in the ocean alive..we hid his body later...I doubt he'll be found for a long time..Hahahahahahahahaha!" laughed Moray...
''You're pure evil.."I said.
"Yes I am...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he laughed...
"Where are we?" I asked..
"In the second of my three lagoons..." laughed Moray...
As the submarine surfaced...His four assistants were already there..

They took his wife's body out...

Then They hearded me out..

It was nice to smell fresh air and not be in such cramped quarters...
"Relax...You've got awhile..a few hours before the fire works begin.." he said.

III-
The Hypersub Monica was supposed to go in was pre-programmed..

"That mannequin in the front seat looks so life like...Almost exactly like me.."said Monica..

"It's Pre-programmed..It's going exactly to the Lagoon he told you to meet him at.."said Kylie..

"Meanwhile, you and I are going to where I know Nate is being held.."said Monica..

"Followed by a Coast Guard Cutter, Armed to the teeth with men...Won't Moray be surprise?.."said Kylie.
"Be Careful girls.."said Lt. Cotton...

 "Good Luck to you too."said Monica..
"Yeah...Don't let him get Monique.."said Kylie...

"It's not everyday we have this much heads up..."said Lt. Cotton..
The Decoy Hyper Sub with a life like mannequin double of Mo -Mo sped off to it's destination...

Moray watched it attentively on his Monitors..

"HAHAHAHAHAHA..She's coming just like planned... I don't believe it..She actually doesn't have any back up...Not a ship in sight...Under or above...No Helicopters...Boy...Is she gonna get a bang out of this.." he said..

His four associates laughed their heads off...as they prepared to go back under the water..
The Hyper Sub could travel at incredible speeds under the water....It found the nearby Lagoon pretty fast and began to surface...
A Massive explosion rocked the entire area..
Waves of water splashed the boardwalk of the nearby resort town...Their power went out .....
"And that my friend is the end of Detective Monica Talbert...Hahahahahahahahaha." laughed  Moray...

I looked horrified...but I was acting...I knew Monica was alive and not only that, closer than anyone here could imagine..

IV-
Dr. Monique Talbert -Cotton was about to go into the Duplex that we shared and called home...
She barely noticed the car that drove up and parked... A Short man with sandy blond hair and no facial hair walked up to her..

"Dr. Talbert?" he asked..

"Well I'm Dr. Cotton Now.." she said and smiled..

''Allow me to shake your hand..." he said.

"Now why would I want to do that?" she asked..

He produced a gun..

"Because it would be better for your health, if you appeared to go with me willingly.." he said..

Lieutenant Cotton stuck a glock to the back of his head.

"It would be real good for your health if you dropped that gun fella..." he said..

The man looked at his partner in the car...He was astonished!!!!

Another Detective walked over to him...

"Take your hand off the steering wheel fella and get out that car slow or you're gonna have a real problem,scratchin your ass in a few seconds.."he said..

The man was equally shocked...but he complied..

Several armed policemen were everywhere...The two men were handcuffed...They had no idea how they were found out!!!

"Your Boss Moray isn't as smart as he thinks.."said Lt. Cotton..

They were shocked..

Monique smiled...She whispered in her husband's ear...

"I'm soooo turned on right now.."she said..

''Raincheck darlin...but I'll definitely be back, once we lock these two cool cats up.."he said and smiled raffishly..




V-
At The Second Lagoon, Moray looked worried..

"I've Been Calling Mr. Emory and Mr. Lake...They should have reported by now...They should have your sister in law in custody.."he said..
Just then , a Hyper Sub began to surface.....

A Coast Guard Cutter and A Helicopter were right outside...


The Most Beautiful sight in the world appeared...My Wife Monica...Monica Lauren Talbert-Nellis!!!!

"Hi Nate....You Know I was coming to see about my baby.." she said and pointed her glock at Moray...

"Heyyy Moray...What's the matter , No Hello, No How ya doin?" she said.


"I DON'T BELEIVE IT, HOW DID YOU FIND ME?  HE HAS NO TRACKING DEVICES ON HIM..HOW DID YOU FIND THIS PLACE???" he screamed..

"Questions aint in your vocabulary...Just get your hands up.."said Kylie..

"Mo-Mo, Kylie..He's got a gun..!" I yelled..

He fired three shots at them....They returned his fire, He ducked behind a mored submarine...and fired at them...They returned his fire!!!

His four goons went to run, but it was too late..
More Hyper Subs began to surface and more armed policemen began to raid the place...

Moray ran for all he was worth...

"I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED??" he screamed... He fired at the police.. They returned a fusilage of gunfire his way...but he was gone...

His four associates., Natalia Slezak,  Vincent Collier, , Brian Williams and , Casey Loughlin were all captured...

In addition to their capture, We had millions of dollars worth of cash and stolen items from ships and local seas side businesses...
Moray however escaped in his white Mini Sub......
''Am I glad to see you..." I said, smiling at Monica as Kylie untied me..
"Wow..Nate, when you lock in, you lock in baby."laughed Kylie, who didn't really understand the mental bond between me and Monica..

''Come Here baby...I just want to kiss you.." said Monica..

She looked good in those tight jeans and that new hairstyle..I kissed her like it was going out of style...We were both trying to suck the life out of each other....

Kylie smiled..

"My goodness...I'm getting excited just watching you two.." she said..

But we couldn't hear her...we were busy kissing..


She then supervised the police

"Okay guys, let's get these drecks and this stuff out of here.." she said..
Who handcuffed and marched
Moray's gang to the boats that were waiting outside...

They also collected all of the cash and expensive stolen items the gang had stolen....as well as equipment ...

but the greatest prize of all...Moray had left his beloved wife, Marina behind...in his haste to escape..

We had her now..


Monica and I were still kissing by the time it was time for us to go..
Kylie walked in...

"Okay you two...Get a room...Let's go..." she said..
We got in the Hyper-Sub and took off...Heading out to the Coast Guard Boat...It would be good to be going home..
Meanwhile in his sub...Not too far away...Moray was seething..

"MARINNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...they got you...NOOOOOOOOO!"he moaned....

"That damn Monica...I don't know how she did it...She found me...She fooled me..But how could she have known?How??? SHE FOUND ME.... I DON'T UNDERSTAND!..I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT!!"he screamed..

He jumped up and down...He stomped his foot...He kicked at his instruments....He was nearly captured..His entire crew was in custody...All of the wealth they had accumulated had been taken and all of his subs and equipment was taken too...In one day...He had been set back....

"THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN MARINA!!! THIS IS NOT OVER!..NOOOOOOOOOOOO,
ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."he moaned..
but he was at the bottom of the ocean, where no one can hear you cry....

Meanwhile Monica and I were in a small cabin on the Coast Guard ship..
Kissing passionately....
Headed Home...Moray had escaped...but we'd catch him eventually....

(TO BE CONTINUED)






11 comments:

Toni said...

YES!

Angie B. said...

Loved It!

Sunflower said...

So Glad They rescued Nate, Shame they didn't get Moray!

Lisa said...

With Moray Free...They're still in trouble!

Halo said...

With Moray Free and them having his wife, He's going to be madder and more dangerous than ever..

Vanessa said...

So Glad Nate and Monica are reunited...I know they are steaming up that cabin on that ship!LOL!

Anonymous said...

Yes....Nate and Monica are steaming up that cabin on the way back...I'm throwing my panties just thinking about it!

Brenda said...

@Anonymous-I just know you are....Now that they are back together..They've got to find a way to deep six this guy for good!

Tate 2 said...

They've hurt him significantly....Two of his hideouts are gone...His entire gang is in custody, They recovered all of the stolen goods...AND THEY HAVE HIS WIFE! What more can he do? He just escaped with his life...

Rita said...

He still has that Mini sub...It might be armed with a powerful bomb....He's not done yet..He's more motivated than ever now!

Cheryl said...

WOW Rita, you really put yourself in his head! LOL!