Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Nowhere Man

Honolulu, Hawaii....We were here..

Honolulu is the capital and largest city of the U.S. state of Hawaii. It is an unincorporated part of and the county seat of the City and County of Honolulu on the island of Oahu. The city is the main gateway to Hawai'i and a major portal into the United States. The city is also a major hub for international business, military defense, as well as famously being host to a diverse variety of east-west and Pacific culture, cuisine, and traditions.
Our Hotel was on point...It was beautiful...better than I ever in my wildest dreams ever imagined I'd be able to afford...

We were in one suite...A three bedroom suite...  Three seperate bedrooms...A shower and a Half bath....A Kitchen and a huge living room... A Refrigerator filled with Beers and Liquors... It was too much...

"Oh My God...It's...It's better than any room I've ever been in.."said Olivia..

"Oh My God...I can't get over this.."said Beverly...

"Ohhh Man...This is like...wowwwww!"said Nelson...

"I can't believe it!"said Josie..

I couldn't either and that's what bothered me...
I set up our laptops, tablets and phones in the living room as well as our law books...
I had brought a trunk with a lock on it, to store our stuff when we were out and I searched every inch of the place,looking for bugs of any type...I found none...
Thom Reynolds arrived shortly after we got there..

"I hope everything is to your liking.." he said..
"I'll say...Whoever this client is...He has deep pockets.."said Olivia..

Thomas Reynolds smiled..

"His uh ruh Uncle does..."said Thomas Reynolds...  ''Well Look...I'll let you guys get situated....I'll be back in a few hours...I know a great restaurant here in town...We can eat, and discuss the case...I'll see you then.." he said and left..

Beverly looked at me...

''Did you check him out like you said you were gonna?" asked Beverly..

"Yeah...Undergraduate Degree from Dartmouth, Political Science.... Masters from Dartmouth, Administration of Justice... JD from Harvard.... Passed the bar , Enlisted in the U.S. Navy...Was in Naval Intelligence...A practicing Attorney in New York City and Boston after that.. Taught Constitutional Law at Columbia too!" I said..

"My, he's quite accomplished."said Olivia..

"I looked into this Caryl Jergens fellow...He appeared to be a career Navy man.... Only I couldn't find a thing on him prior to his being in the Navy...No birth certificate, No Home town,  No Prior education...nothing...It's like this guy didn't exist before he was 22 years old.."I said..

"That's odd.."said Nelson..

"It is." said Olivia , who had a strange look on her face..."It sounds strangely familiar.." she said.

"Let me see your room Josie." said Beverly...

''Right this way.."said Josie..

Beverly and Nelson had the middle room..

and Olivia and I had


the room on the end of theirs, while Josie was on the other end..

The beds were soft and didn't make any noise...and the walls didn't appear to be thin..Which was good since we were all in the same suite...
 Olivia looked at me...

"Something is bothering you baby....Something is bothering me too!" she said.

"It was our client...Remember...I told you that I couldn't find anything on him beyond the age of 22...It's like he never ever existed...That bothers me.."I said..

"You said that our electronically wired payment came from a bank in the Cayman Islands..." said Olivia..

"Yeah, I ran that down too...A Legitimate bank...The funds transfer came from our benefactor, Attorney Thomas Reynolds..from what turns out to be a dummy account...When I looked into the same account again...It was closed...But our money is intact...Still in our accounts...and this hotel has been paid for..And we do have return Airline tickets...."I said..

''We were sooo excited about coming to Hawaii that we've just been ignoring how much money has been put out for us...I mean our fee has been paid, they put us up in this luxurious spot...We have round trip airline tickets...This smells to high hell...Whoever our client is is in a lot of trouble.." said Olivia.

"And He's got a friend or friends in high places who has reached out to get us and put out a lot of money to help get him out.." I said...

"I don't know why but this reminds me of someone else I knew who seemingly stepped out of nowhere..."said Olivia..
"Hamilton...Reggie Hamilton..."I remembered..  Olivia spoke of him once...Years ago..



"He was good to me Donnie Ray, he reminded me , a lot of you....but after seeing him for a few months ,I began to notice something funny about him....He never talked much about himself, his past, his home life..his relatives...He never really liked being around my family...Didn't want to be with them much....Never, ever wanted to be in any photos and ....I had never been to his place...Not ever!! I called him or texted him and he got in contact with me...He never drove the same car twice on a date...At first,I didn't notice it..but eventually I did start noticing it....Malinda ,Beverly and my mom noticed it and brought it to my attention.


Whenever we spent time alone together, it was in hotels or motels...And when I went to where he told me he lived..I found a white couple living there and they had no idea who he was...


I checked his school records and there was no record of him.....I hired a Private Investigator to look into him...Nothing turned up...The name he was using and social security number he gave me was phony...It belonged to a man who had been dead for twenty years...His credit cards, debit cards, drivers license...all fake, all phony...."she said..
"Yes, My Nowhere man....I'm certain now that Reggie Hamilton isn't even his real name...but it's all I know him by..."said Olivia.. 'Besides...I told him I never wanted to see him again about three or four years ago and I haven't...This isn't him...but it sure reminds me of him..."said Olivia..
"Yeah ,so cloak and daggerish.."I said..

"It is..Isn't it?" said Beverly ,who was coming in on the tail end of our conversation....

''Where is Thom taking us to eat?" she asked..

 "I don't know"said Olivia...."There is a whole lot about this case we don't know.." she said.

"Well I know that this is the chance of a lifetime....I knew...even years ago when I first met you two...That if I stayed in your orbit...I'd wind up going places...I knew that..."said Nelson with a smile..

 "Oh you knew that huh?" said Olivia ,laughing...
Beverly laughed and shook her head...

"Goofball." she said...
''Wow ,look at that gorgeous water out there.."said Josie...Looking out at the beach..
 It was beautiful!



II-
 The restaurant, Thomas Reynolds took us to was incredible. The inside was filled with a wall of tanks with deep sea life staring at us...It was almost as if we were underwater....

 "Thomas this place is gorgeous and this food is delicious.." gushed Olivia..

"Yes it is..." I said..We had just finished a delicious meal and some good wine to top it off...Everybody was quite full..

"Oh My God Yes.."said Beverly... who playfully rubbed her husband, Nelson's stomach..

Nelson smiled contently...

"I'm glad it's too your liking said Thomas Reynolds..

"This is good wine too!" said Nelson...
''And this place is lovely..."said Josie...

Thomas paused...

"Now I suppose you want to know about this case...." he said and produced  two photos....One was of a beautiful and shapely young woman with high cheekbones and blonde hair...The other was a slender young man, also with blonde hair...They looked happy... The second and third photos was of their lifeless bodies...They looked bloated...

"These are the two people our client is accused of murdering..." he said dryly..

"From the discoloration of their skin and the fact that they both look bloated...I take it they were poisoned.."I said.

''They were...but my client didn't murder them, they were killed to keep them from giving him pertinent information...and he was set up as the fall guy for this..."said Thomas Reynolds..

"Is your client by chance a government agent?" asked Olivia...

''Uhhhh, he like your husband has done some investigating for the government from time to time...Yes.."said Thom..

''Would his name by chance be Reggie Hamilton?" I asked.
"No...I don't know any Reggie Hamilton..I told you, his name is Caryl Jergens...I'm going to take you to meet him tomorrow..At Oahu State Prison...Here on the island.." said Thom..."Who is Reggie Hamilton..?" he asked.

''Somebody I used to know...A long time ago..or I thought I knew him.."said Olivia.
"I remember him.." said Beverly..
"We'll get all of that out of the way tomorrow and he can give you the exact particulars...Just wanted you to know what you may be up against.." said Thomas..

''Will you be assisting us?" asked Josie.
"In Court? No I won't..I'm not really a trial lawyer...Though I have tried a few cases...That is more your employers thing...Which is why we reached out to her and her niece and her husband..." said Thom..
'Well I suppose we should be out and about tonight ,before we have to go the jailhouse tomorrow and square things away with our new client.."said Olivia..

"Oh By all means...Do see this city...Have some fun..." said Thomas Reynolds..

I had rented an SUV at the Airport...Nelson had rented a small car...


Beverly, Nelson and Josie already wanted to hit the nightlife...They took the car that Nelson had rented...
A very tempting thought...Seeing the nightlife...
I had to admit...I thought about going out tonight too...

Olivia pulled me to the side..

"It's him!  It's Reggie...This smells like him....I don't know what trouble he's gotten himself into..but I have a good mind to give Mr. Reynolds his money back and head home.."said Olivia..

''And deprive your niece, her husband, not to mention Josie of this wonderful experience..?"


I joked looking at the three of them, laughing and talking..
 "Maybe I'd feel bad for Josie...but Beverly and Nelson went to Paris earlier this year, Hmmmph." said Olivia..

"Come on Doll...We are here now...We might as well see this thing through.." I said..

"I know." laughed Olivia...

III-

The Next Morning...Thomas Reynolds picked us up in front of our hotel...

''Wow!  You guys are right here ,waiting for me.....Sure you didn't go out last night after we ate?" he joked..
"Oh We did...but we also realize we are here because we have a job to do..." I said...

''He told me you guys were super professional.."said Thomas Reynolds..
"HE, being Mr. Jergens talks as if he knows us personally...I do not know him."said Olivia....


"He seems to know YOU Mrs. Alexander...Are you sure?" asked Thomas Reynolds.
"I'm positive..."said Olivia..

Inside Oahu State Prison... Caryl Jergens, also known as Reggie Hamilton had a haircut the day before...Had showered and shaved and had on freshly pressed Prison Browns, both Shirt and Trousers and new Skippers....

He looked as good as he possibly could...  He did one thousand finger tip push ups a night..and lifted weights...He wanted to look good when he finally saw Olivia again..







The six of us showed our identification and were marched into a visiting room....A guard brought the prisoner in....As soon as we saw him....All of our questions were answered...

"REGGIE!!!  I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!" said an exasperated Olivia...

He smiled..

"Hello Liv, it's been a long time...You look...You look GREAT!" he said...

She did...He was incredibly aroused...So Aroused , he sat down....

"I have a good mind to give Mr. Reynolds his money back and go home..." she said..

"You two DO KNOW EACH OTHER! I THOUGHT SO." said Thomas Reynolds..



"I know him as Reggie Hamilton...Not Caryl Jergens.."said Olivia, angry that she'd been tricked..

"That money you'd be returning is mine..Not Mr. Reynolds...Mr. Reynolds...is what they call a fixer..He brings interested parties together...He negotiates...He's a fine litigator....but for the trouble I find myself in...I need a Defense Attorney, A trial lawyer with your qualifications..That's why I reached out to you through him.."said Reggie Hamilton..

"Why should I help you?" asked Olivia..

Reggie smiled and looked at Beverly...

"Hi Bev.." he said..

"Hi Reggie.." she said..

"You have certainly grown into a lovely young woman....I see you're married now huh?" he said.

"Yes...It's been a few months." she said..

"How is your mother?" he asked..

"She's fine...I didn't know you knew my mom..." said Beverly...

"Yes..We met once...ONCE!" he said..

With that, Olivia snapped to, She knew what he was getting at....Beverly didn't know that her mother had murdered a man, The abusive guy who used to live with her..Basil...She hated Basil...  She didn't know that Reggie and his people had disposed of the body and bleached the apartment down...She didn't know that that was the real reason Alfreda was traumatized and had a nervous breakdown...

''What do you want?" Olivia asked quietly...
I knew the story...Olivia had confided in me....I knew what he was doing was lightweight extortion...and I didn't like it or him...

"I've been accused of murdering two people...A man and a woman...I didn't murder them...They were my contacts...They were murdered with a nerve agent....A nerve agent that was found in my apartment...I didn't put it there...I'm being framed...Since I've been here there have been three attempts on my life...I need you to represent me and get me out of here.." he said.

''What are you into?" asked Beverly..

He smiled.."So much you don't know.."he said.. "I take it ,this is your husband....?"he said looking at Nelson..
Nelson said nothing..

"He is...He is also an Attorney and he will be working on the case with us..This is Nelson East.."said Beverly...

He smiled..

"Nice....Three Attorneys...Fresh eyes.. and this cute little lady here....I take it she is an Attorney also?..."he said looking at Josie..

Josie was also silent..
"Not Yet!...She's a Para-legal..She works for us...This is Josie..Josie Boyd.."said Beverly...

He smiled... Olivia keeps some gorgeous women around her, he mused.


Olivia stood quietly, not saying anything...but seething....I could tell...

"You have a nice team Liv...Two Attorneys, An Investigator, A Para Legal...No wonder you have been so successful...You have quite a brain trust..." he said...

"Caryl, They keep calling you Reggie...Who is this Reggie...?" asked Thomas..


''Yes...Who is he?" asked Olivia..

"A Man who can keep a secret.." said Reggie...

"Really? ,But Not a man who keeps his word.." said Olivia..

"Are you going to take my case?" he asked...No longer smiling..

"I guess I am...I've been paid, My staff has nice lodgings...."she said dryly....

He was sorry he had to go there....He was even sorrier he had clearly angered Olivia and made her cold, especially since she was looking so sexy...So was Beverly and their para legal, Josie..

He wanted to see more of them....He could care less about Nelson and me..
 I was angry enough to throttle him...And I'm sure he could sense that by the way I stared daggers at him...

Nelson was oblivious to all of this...
"Donnie Ray...We'll need the police report on the incident and any crime scene photos and evidence you can scare up..."said Olivia..

"I'm on it.."I said..

He looked at me..

''Do you like, working for your wife? Being supported by her, I mean?" he asked.

I smiled..

"You should stop talking right now!" I said softly, but in a way that everybody in the room knew it was more than an implied threat...
"I'll go with Donnie Ray...He may be able to get those things easier if an Attorney goes along with him..."said Beverly...
"Josie,Nelson and I will be back tomorrow and I want you to tell me everything and I mean everything about what happened...Everything you can tell me.."said Olivia..

"So much I want to tell you.." said Reggie..

"We will just be discussing the case and the legal ramifications.." said Olivia coldly..
Thomas Reynolds took me to the side..

"I'm no fool..I sense a coldness here....Did your wife and uh Mr. Jergens have history? A Romantic history?" he asked..

"Back before I met her , they were involved romantically...She was in law school...He went by the name Reggie Hamilton...He was married to someone else at the time he was romancing her...They broke up..."I said.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I see....Mr. Jergens has quite a past..."said Thomas Reynolds..

"Indeed he does.." I said..
The ride back to our hotel was quiet.....

IV-
Once back...Beverly, Josie and Nelson took the keys to the rental car...



They were anxious to enjoy Honolulu's night life...


Clubs, Bars What have you....



Olivia sat quietly in our beautiful suite..

"That blackmailing bastard....I hate him...I swear if I could back out of this, I would..but Bev,Nelson and Josie...They're already enjoying the perks so much...You too!  I don't want to ruin that for you.."said Olivia..

"Baby girl....You didn't do anything wrong....Why don't you tell Beverly...She loves you and she'd understand that you were protecting her mother and her..."I said..

"I know that! I would have told Beverly a long time ago..but I promised Alfreda ,I would never tell...This isn't about Beverly...It's about Alfreda....She has a right to her privacy!"said Olivia.
"Oh I see..." I said...

I took her by the hand and into our room...The kids were out...I closed the door and locked it...


I stared into those expressive eyes of hers..I kissed her slowly and softly...

"I have never minded working for you....I would have worked for you for free as long as I could be with you everyday...I left my home and traveled across the country to see you..." I said..

She smiled and kissed me some more...

"I'm the one that's lucky...How many women find a man who really loves them as much as you love me?" she asked...

Soon I had her clothes off and mine too and we continued kissing passionately...She fondled me slowly and softly...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm how lucky am I to have all of this....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed..

I was fully erect and hard...


 Olivia smelled like a new born baby and had skin as soft as one...She kissed me slowly,softly.....I was beyond excited...

''Calm down..Calm down...It's all good.."she said..

"Yes..Yes it is.."I said.

My boxers stood out like a tent and she smiled...

"Oh my goodness...Look at youuuuu!...." she said...

"I guess you can uh tell I'm a little excited" I said.

"Most definitely.....Wowzers..wouuuuuu, look at you.Ohhh myyyy..More than just a little" she said holding her hand over her mouth and laughing.....

I had a raging erection that I had successfully hidden up until now...She smiled at me...I pulled her to me and began kissing her passionately... She stroked it gently and smiled at me...

"Ummmmm come here." she said softly.....

She fondled me softly and gently,which was driving me crazy...I licked and sucked her breasts...Which was doing the same to her...But she didn't say a word...She opened her mouth a little, but no sounds came out..


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

"Damn girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I moaned myself..
Olivia straddled me on the bed... , We continued kissing...laughing ,silently....She kissed my neck, my chest, my cheeks and finally my lips...I kissed her breasts and her neck...finally, I was entering her luscious body....

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexanderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodnesss.........ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

Moving in and out slowly....Olivia moved up and down slowly....We both wanted to cry out..but we couldn't...

"Oh My God....Oh my goddddddddddddd.."I moaned....

Olivia laughed......

The bed squeaked a little bit , we smiled at each other......She began licking my neck and sucking on it,which made me begin moving deeper and deeper into her warm and wet lusciousness.......

''Oh My god!."I said..

"I love you so much Mister Alexander...I'm blessed to be your wife.." she said...

She continued kissing me..

She kept moving up and down and then from side to side...The bed was rocking and slamming against the wall...We slowed down a bit...She looked like she was climaxing...I slowed down immensely and moved in a little harder.....She let out a soft  whisper...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Yesssss..Mister Alexander....Ohhhhh"she moaned...

''Yes...yessssssssssssssss...ouuu, " I moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."she cried out!

The bed squeaked a little bit more ,but nowhere near like our old one...

"Mrs. Alexander...You are one naughty girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I moaned..

"Naughty is sexy!"said Olivia.

"No argument there Mrs. Alexander....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." I said.


 We kept on at it for another FIVE to SIX HOURS...We couldn't seem to get enough of each other....We managed to climax together...holding each other tightly..and breathing heavy...Kissing each other as if it were going out of style.


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Alexander...ouuuuuuuu that was soooo nice." said Olivia in between wet sloppy kisses...

"Yes lord....Yesss lord Mrs. Alexander...."I said.

She giggled and ran her index finger across my lips...

"Oh My God Donnie Ray, that was awesome..Whoooooo."whispered Olivia..Her legs were shaking...She was climaxing hard....

"Ohhhhh my lord!" she moaned....


I listened...I heard nothing....I smiled... We started kissing again...She fondled me softly some more...I was going bananas.....I not surprisingly felt myself getting hard again...and began to move slowly inside and out of her....once again!!! An HOUR AND A HALF went by...more kissing, more sweet lovemaking..another HOUR..

"Ohhhh my......you are something else Mister Alexander!!!.....Oh  My goodness...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"laughed Olivia...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...."was all I could manage to say...


I entered her and begin to thrust inside of her deeply. I tried to catch my breath, Olivia wrapped her legs around me and her arms around my neck as if I was falling off a cliff.

"Ouuuuu Mister Alexander....ohhh my goodness..wooooooooooo.."she moaned..laughing and turning her head from side to side....

"Awwwwww lawddddd!" I moaned myself....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray....my lord..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." she moaned...

"Girl, what are you doing to me?" I asked...I was losing my mind...

Olivia laughed and kissed me slower,softer....

"Nothin.....Just trying to make you feel goooooooooooooooood as usual...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I know you've missed this for a few nights..." she cooed.

"Well...you're doing a good job...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..damn good job!!"I moaned...

"Glad you like it baby!" she said...

It was my turn to laugh as we continued kissing and making sweet love...

"Mrs. Alexander...I love ittttt.."I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Yesssssssssssss...I love it tooo..ohhhhhhhh stop showing off....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."she cried out..

We quickly got into a nice deliberate rhythm.. I just wanted to go hard and fast, but she slowed us down. I could barely stand it.It felt so good...


"Take your time sweetie...Take your timeeeeeeeee....Mama isn't going anywhereeeee.." she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhh.." was all I could mutter...... The sound of her voice got me even more excited.....

I slowed it way down with deep, long strokes that made me feel like I was losing my mind...She kissed me softly and blew into my ears...

 Olivia began to shake and gyrate and  more tears began to stream down her face....

"Ouuuuuuuuu,Oh my goodness Donnie Ray , you really don't get enough...ouuuuuuuuu weeeeeee...do youuu?" she asked as I began stroking her again....I had not...

I said nothing....I just went about my business...Another TWO HOURS and a HALF went by....
 Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goood lawd!" she moaned...

  She felt as though she was climaxing several times....then in a huge wave...she whispered in my ear...


''Oh My god...I'm cumming.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. You are outdoing yourself..ouuuuuu,ohhhhhh.." she softly cooed... , which made me climax myself..exploding literally and shaking  mightily...I put my hand over her mouth...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...ohhhhhhh my God....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..I love you so much....." she moaned silently...

"I love you too baby."I moaned and came so hard,it scared me...


I again collapsed on top of Olivia...I lie there on top of her for a moment, then finally ,I pulled out and lie on my back...breathing heavily...She lie still...She smiled at me and then drifted off to sleep...
I lay there watching her sleep...I thought of Reggie Hamilton lying in his cell in Oahu State Prison..

Knowing that I was having Olivia and that he could only dream about what once was.....Knowing that made me smile...


(TO BE CONTINUED)



10 comments:

Lisa said...

"I have never minded working for you....I would have worked for you for free as long as I could be with you everyday...I left my home and traveled across the country to see you..." I said..

She smiled and kissed me some more...

"I'm the one that's lucky...How many women find a man who really loves them as much as you love me?" she asked...

That was so romantic, Just another reason I love this blog...It highlights Black love the way no other medium does.

Toni said...

I would have to agree!

Angie B. said...

Black Love is Black wealth!

Sunflower said...

I'm beginning to really not like this Reggie Hamilton..

Halo said...

I feel the same way Ms.Sunflower

Vanessa said...

Reggie Hamilton has always been a shady figure...Now his true colors are showing!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Rita said...

Donnie Ray seemed a little petty at the end of this!IJS!

Brenda said...

I see why Olivia loves Donnie Ray so much....She's had a lot of unauthenic men in her romantic past...He seems to be the only one who is true to her and hasn't lied to her!

Cheryl said...

Not to mention he gives her multiple orgasms! ijs...LOL!