Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Dead Arrest

Carlotta was undressing...It was a Saturday Night.. We were still at our new Headquarters...Everyone else had gone home , though they were all coming back later on today...The building was eerily quiet..

The administrative staff was naturally gone, So were the Feds, Plain Clothes Guys and uniformed officers..They wouldn't be back until Monday...

72 hours had gone by...All of the Detectives of the Criminal Investigation Division were working their three cases around the clock..

They had interviewed nearly 300 people.. Classmates, Teachers, Close friends, relatives...They had cross checked and referenced several credit card,debit card and bank accounts...

72 hours and they had zilch in all three investigations...But they were used to it being slow early in their big cases...

This unit had brought seemingly untouchable Crime Kingpins and their syndicates down...Solved nearly unsolvable murders...They were used to this...

But the entire department was looking at them now..

They had a new building..A whole new building...with their own hand picked administrative staff, which they shared with the FBI and ATF...

And ironically enough...They had three open murder cases....Three unsolved murders..

I'm an Assistant District Attorney...I didn't care about that right now...Right now..I was looking at my sexy wife, Carlotta..
I could tell she was pissed that they weren't making any headway in their cases...but she was kinda looking at me too..

''Aye Mios Dios papi...You are so....so...ouuuuuuuuu so huge...I can't believe you are always so horny.." she exclaimed..

"I believe it.." I said ,laughing raffishly....

Soon we were lying across the bed ,kissing and making out....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm papi..."she moaned..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwd Carlottta, ummmmmm.."I moaned..

I pulled Carlotta towards me and began deep throat kissing her.....I  began rubbing her legs....She moaned and cooed softly...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi, you feel so goood...Ouuuuuuu I need this now!   Papi, I need it!" she said. I was willing to oblige ...Sooo Willing....To say that I was a very happy camper ,even after a week like this was putting it mildly..This made twice today we were making love...!! Not that I was complaining.

"Oh don't worry Carlotta.Everything is going to be alright..." I said.

''Ouuuu ayee mios dios...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned softly....She was so warm, so moist....


 I thrusted into her ,first slowly, then faster and harder....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned as the bed rocked from side to side...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's going to be alright....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu" I moaned as we began making sweet love...

She smiled and then laughed....."You are wonders for my ego." she said.

We continued to kiss deeply,passionately as I rubbed those breasts of hers and continued to thrust mightily..hoping I was wrecking it like ralph as Lt. Cantrell had once said.. We could hear each other's breathing more clearly than ever!!  She hadn't taken her bra off...I hadn't given her a chance...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned..as her bra snapped off...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she squealed...


"Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn girl...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." I moaned...

Carlotta's head turned from side to side...She banged her hands on the side of the bed//.

I was sweating profusely....Nearly out of breath...
..

SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS of hot sweaty passionate lovemaking seemed to just drift by...I couldn't get enough....I was almost sad that I was cumming and cumming like a gusher...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" I moaned...

Carlotta was having an intense orgasm too..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..papiiiii...ouuuuu I love you sooooo much...ouuuuuu!" she moaned and turned her head from side to side..

both of her legs stiffened...and she cried like a baby....

I held her for dear life and continued to deep throat kiss her...as both of our bodies trembled..

II-

Carlotta and I showered and dressed and to our surprise, when we walked downstairs...Everybody was already there...

" Oh!  Heyyy guys!"I said, blushing something terrible..
"Hola"said Carlotta, smiling sheepishly...

Everybody knew what we were in our room doing!

''So Nice you could visit with us.."said Duke, who was eating a sandwich...
"Stop it Duke..Hi Carlotta, Keith..."said Angie..

Sirena and Tyriq were sitting quietly...

"Heyy Lotta.." she said..

"Hey, We got some news on the case.."said Tyriq...

''Yeah, it turns out that both Corlette and James Jr. stood to get $250K a piece upon their parents demise.."  said Jimmy..
"But they both have solid alibis..."said Carlotta...

"Yeah that's the thing....Unshakeable alibis...Several eyewitnesses...Video footage and the best alibi of all, being in jail in the drunk tank..."said Hop..
''Doesn't mean that they didn't pay somebody to do the deed."said Jimmy..
''With what Jimmy? These are kids...Not Mob Bosses....They didn't have that kind of money...I checked.." said Carlotta.
''Besides...The murders occurred too close in time to each other...Within hours and blocks away...We are definitely looking at two different killers and despite the fact that these two know each other...I hate to say this...but I don't think they are connected."said Sirena.
"Nobody seemed to have a grudge against either family...Not from what I heard..."said Tyriq..
"And yet I keep thinking your two cases are connected in some way..."said Sissy...

III-
Lieutenant Tragg walked into our conference room...He looked around..

''Quite Impressive Sis...You got your own building now...A whole building..."said Lt. Tragg...
"Would you like a tour?" asked Sissy...

"Some other time...I have a news conference in about an hour...  You have my double homicide now huh?" he said..

"That will help you concentrate on your serial rapist...I did a search of all of your local files for people with that same M.O...I've compiled a file....You might want to look at some of these guys...They're all local and recently released."said Sharon who passed him a dozier...

"Thank you...but I know how to run an investigation...I don't think I need the help of the Feds...UNLIKE SOME OTHER DETECTIVES I KNOW....Perhaps you should be helping them with their open murders..."said Lt. Tragg...

"I am.."said Sharon...

"How is that working out for you? 72 hours and no clue, no suspect in any of the cases...Brand new building , three open cases....I don't know.."said Lt. Tragg...
"You've been working on this rape case how long now?  almost two months...Where is your suspect?" I asked..
Sharon smiled.....
"I'm very close to making an arrest.."said Lt. Tragg..

"Are you?" asked Sissy...

"I am....I'm about to announce it at my news conference....I'll see you good people later...Happy Hunting guys.." he said and left...

Duke scoffed...

"He couldn't arrest a suspect if the guy walked up to him and confessed...."said Duke..





Angie,Carlotta,Sirena, Sharon and Sissy exploded with laughter....

Hazel walked into the office just then...

''Was that Lt. Tragg that just left?" she asked..

"Yeah, that was him..."I said..

"Just as well that he's not here...The semen and the blood taken off both your murder victims is a match....A match for the semen found at the site of all 10 of his rape victims...Your killer and his serial rapist is one and the same person.. said Hazel.

"At least somebody has a break in their case.."said Carlotta..

"Yeah"said Jimmy...

"I wish it was us.."said Hop...

"That's the good news.."said Hazel...

''And the bad news?" asked Tyriq...
''We checked City and State files...No Match....Military and VICAP...Nothing and Interpol...Nothing, You're dealing with somebody...who is not in the system..."said Hazel...
''Ahhhh Nuts."said Sirena..

"Tragg says he's close to an arrest....Maybe , just maybe...His guy is our guy too!"said Duke..

''Can you imagine how he'll crow and preen if he not only captures the serial rapist, but the double murderer too?? We won't hear the end of it..but at least you and Angie will have your clearence.. We've got to work harder on this triple and this double ."said Sissy...

" I don't care about this clearence...It was his case anyway.."said Angie..
"Oh He'll let us know that.."said Carlotta smiling..

"Oh You know that."said Sharon....

IV-
Deputy Commissioner Jackson sat in the bar drinking heavily and sweating..

First he quaffed down several Martinis...
Then later he quaffed down several beers..
He was sweating profusely, so bad, people were moving away from him...

Finally he quaffed down some whiskey shots...
"Sorry Jackson..No more for you.."said the bar tender..
''Come on Sweeney" said Action Jackson...

"No...You've drank enough....You're drunk...No More..I can't serve you no more.." said Sweeny..

"Sweeny, you knew my old man....and you've known me since I come out of the academy.....I've always been a good cop...A straight arrow cop right?" asked Action Jackson..

"Yeah, you always got your man...Action Jackson they called you..."said Sweeny...

"Despite my four failed marriages...I was always a by the book cop...right?" asked Deputy Jackson..

'Sure...You moved right on up the ranks..Sgt...Lieutenant, Captain, and now Deputy Commissioner.."said Sweeny...

"I should have been Commissioner....But they got a broad running things....It's a new world..A new world..Blacks, Latinos....Even Asians, all moving up....No room for a Straight White man anymore.."lamented Action Jackson..

"Come on man ,don't talk like that." said Sweeny...

"It's true Sweeny...It's true...I shoulda been commissioner...I shoulda been, you know it...you KNOW this Sweeny....but they got a broad runnin things.."he said...

V-

 That night at the same apartment complex where the rapes and Duke and Angie's Double homicide occurred...An Anonymous tip had led Lt. Tragg and his men to a grisly scene..
That night, The Body of a man, the building mechanic in several of the buildings in which the rapes had taken place.. Joseph Carson was taken out of the Building...
Lieutenant Tragg spoke to the press...

"I was about to arrest him ...Arrest him for ten rapes...that have been occurring over the months....He felt the pressure...I had interviewed him three times...I guess he couldn't take it.."said Lt. Tragg..

A gaggle of reporters asked him questions..

"You're certain this is your guy?" asked reporters...

"Oh he's the guy...We found a pair of panties belonging to one of the rape victims...in his apartment and a suicide note...Hastily typed...He shot himself in the head ...."said Lt. Tragg....

Hazel examined the gun....

"There is no prints on the gun..." she said..

''What?" asked Lt. Tragg..
"No prints on the gun...If he committed suicide, wouldn't there be prints on his gun?" asked Hazel..
''Dr. Baylor...I'm the Detective here....The case of the Serial rapist is closed and this is our guy..."said Lt. Tragg...

Hazel looked at the body before she shipped it off..

Something was definitely wrong here...She wasn't a detective, but she could feel it..

(TO BE CONTINUED)


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Angie B. said...

Remember where you heard this first...I think those two kids, that boy and that girl had something to do with the slaughter of their families and I think Lt. Tragg's suspect is just a convenient patsy!

Toni said...

I agree Angie B. Lt. Tragg has a murder victim and Carlotta/Tyriq/Jimmy/Hop and Sirena's killers are right under their noses.

Sunflower said...

Copy That, I agree with everything said.!

Lisa said...

Keith and Carlotta are still two horn dogs, this deep into their marriage...That's beautiful...#Black/Latina love

Halo said...

I like that sentiment Lisa!

Vanessa said...

There is so much going on in this story,It's hard to keep up...A Triple Murder, A double murder a few blocks away...A Serial Rapist and another double murder..

Brenda said...

I too think those two kids are somehow responsible for the murders of their families..Maybe they hired somebody so they could have solid alibis..

Rita said...

That's a possibility Brenda...I agree.

Cheryl said...

We all agree that Lt. Tragg has not closed the Serial rape case.