Friday, June 22, 2018

She Is Risen!

Marina Moray woke up!!! After 7 long years in a coma...She woke up!!! She was awake and appeared to be doing well...
Monique was amazed at the work that had been done...Everybody was.....She had been with her for  about a week now...

'' Doctor her heart is stable...?" she asked..

"Her  heart is as good as new and her brain function is normal....But she is naturally a little dis-oriented..It was 2035 the last time she was awake...She's going to need some therapy..."said the doctor...

"Can I talk to her? It was My Sister and Brother in law who found her and brought her here.."said Monique..

"Certainly Dr. Cotton." said one of the doctors...'We've done as good a job as possible of helping her catch up on the last 7 years of her life that she's missed out on.." said another doctor..

 Monique walked to the tent where Marina Moray was surprisingly sitting up...
She was wearing a football jersey...She took one look at Monique..

"MONICA!!!!" she said..

"No...I'm Monique...Monica's twin sister..."said Monique...

"Oh My God....You are a doctor?" she asked..

"I am....  I was here to see them bring you out of your coma...How are you feeling?"
"Would you believe me if I told you, well rested?" said Marina..
Monique laughed....So Did Marina...
''Seven years is a long time to be asleep..."said Marina..
"No Doubt....Monica found you....She brought you to us..."said Monique...

"Monica was trying to rescue me from my husband, seven years ago...She made me see him for what he is...an evil man..Is he in prison?" she asked.

"No...He's in a mini sub right now...Somewhere in the ocean with two short ranged missiles aimed at a passenger sub....He' threatening to blow it out of the water and kill all 129 passengers...unless you are returned to him and we give him 1 billion dollars.."said Monique, who had talked to Monica and I on the phone a few days ago..




 "I don't want to go back to him....I despise him....Tell him I died....Tell him anything...but I will not return to him.." she said..




II-
At the moment...Monica and I were flying near where  we had traced his Mini Sub..

 Monica was in a zen like state...She was concentrating...

"Don't drop those shock bombs....This is a trick..." she said....

''A trick?" I said.
"He's not in that sub....Nobody is...He must be controlling it through a remote device somewhere.."said Monica...

"How do you know that?" I asked..

"Out here at sea....without anyone elses thoughts to get in the way...


I was able to concentrate and throw a net around a huge area....I couldn't hear any thought patterns...He's not there..."she said..

''Where is he?" I asked..
"I don't know...I'm not that good..."said Monica..

"I beg to differ....You're verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry good.."I said, smiling raffishly...
Monica smiled...

"You leave me speechless honey bunny!" she said..


 I put my flying car on Hover...
I leaned over and kissed her passionately.......
"Mmmmm...What got you so steamed up?" she said.
"You read minds...You don't know?" I asked.
 in between slow smouldering kisses..
"I don't know everything Nate....In spite of all of my powers...I'm still human, just like you.." said Monica..

"Maybe...but you're special....You've always been special..and I'm Lucky to have you!" I said..

''Awwww, stop it Nate...You're gonna make me cry.." she said as we continued to kiss passionately...

We eased out of our embrace...Monica breathed deeply...

"I uh think we should go back now.."she said softly....Neither one of us wanted to start making love up here...We had been shadowing this area for about a week...We had pinpointed where his Mini sub was...

''You're uh right as uh usual."I said and managed a smile..


We turned and headed back.....

Moray was watching from an undisclosed location...

"Hmmmmm they turned away...I wondered why....I was hoping they would have dropped shock bombs...That would have ignited the bomb I have in my Mini Sub
A bomb that would have created a tidal wave that would have drenched Aquaport and the shore...Something about this Monica...It's almost like she is anticipating my every move...It's as if she's in my head...Maddening , truly maddening!" he said.

Our 12 hours had long been up and Moray hadn't made good his threat to either detonate two bombs or fire missles at our coast line...

He wanted that money....He needed that money...So he waited...But a week had passed by....He wasn't going to wait much longer...



III-
Lieutenant Cotton was speaking to William Moray by way of Video Screen..

"We've got your money...Your Billion dollars..but your wife is another matter...I have some bad news for you...She died this morning..We did all we could do...I'm very sorry.." said Lt. Cotton...

"YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MARINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" he yelled...
Thinking about the beautiful young woman he met while in Greece and later fell in love with...She married him...She made him act different, for awhile she tamed him....She was the best part of him...

She was a beautiful woman...She had no idea who he really was...He successfully hid that from her...

 He remembered nights of making love, passionate love under the European moon and later here in America..

Then came Stingley... William Stingley...His one time business partner...

Damn him...William Stingley, whistle blower....He exposed his other life to her....She was so disappointed in him...

 This is why he killed Stingley personally... Stingley turned his Marina against him.

This brought Detectives Monica Talbert and Lt. Cotton into his life..Murder Police...They always suspected ,but could never prove that he murdered Stingley...

..She tried to leave him...That's why he hit her with the taser...It was too strong...Much stronger than he needed and she slipped into a coma...

and harrassment and prison and near divorce and then her coma...
"I WANT HER BODY!!! I WANT HER REMAINS!!!!OR I'LL BLOW EVERY SHIP OUT OF THE WATER I COME INTO CONTACT WITH!!!" he bellowed..
"I don't have the body!!!....The government has her in an undisclosed area that I'm not even privy to...but I do have one billion dollars...Now do you want it or not?" asked Lt. Cotton...

There was a long pause...

"I'll arrange for my associate to pick it up...Make any attempt to capture or follow him and I'll blow up Aquaport and any and all ships heading towards or from it...." he said...
"Okay...Fair enough....Once you have the money, will you leave us be?" asked Lt. Cotton..

"That's entirely up to whether I am satisfied..I still want my wife's remains...but for now...I'll take the money..." said Moray....

(Click!)
"You don't know how I'd like to put the cuffs on that bastard and lock his ass up..He's had us in the short and curlies for  about a week...If we don't get him soon ,we are going to have to evacuate AquaPort and stop all trips to and from Lemuria and Octopus Gardens."said Kylie..

''We'll get him...Don't worry.."said Lt. Cotton..

Monica and I walked in just then...
"He's not in that mini sub...He's controlling it from somewhere...but we don't know where...He would have had to of come up to the surface by now if he were in that sub....No, he's somewhere else.."said Monica..

"Which gives me an idea...Remember how we dealt with those drones?  Maybe we can trace the signal, since he put it out there and jam it...Keep him from being able to detonate it..Over-ride it" I said..

"That's an excellent idea...Let's get our tech guys on that..Meanwhile ,let's await his instructions on how to pick up this money..."said Lt. Cotton..

"YOU'RE GOING TO ACTUALLY GIVE HIM ONE BILLION DOLLARS?" I said incredulously...

Monica smiled, but didn't say anything...

"Relax Nate...Let The Lieutenant play his string out..."said Monica..

Lieutenant Cotton smiled raffishly...

IV-
Within an Hour...The Small Mini Sub turned and headed out toward the larger ocean...far from Aqua Port and the city....

We were controlling it...

We had circumvented the controlled signal and basically took over control of it...


 The Mini Sub turned and headed far out into the ocean.....If he were on the sub...There is no way we could do this...No He was on land somewhere...
We detonated the two bombs aboard the Mini Sub and two missles...It was a huge explosion that sent water flying......but it was in the middle of the ocean, far from anywhere it could do any  harm!.....

Where ever he was, I was betting he didn't know that his Mini Sub and it's deadly cargo was completely destroyed...
While in the middle of the City...Kylie met with Moray's Associate with the money...
"Here is the money....You want to count it?" said Kylie to Attorney Saul Pelinski, who was acting as a go between..
He looked at the money hard..
"Unfortunately my client is pressed for time...He trusts you would not uh incur his wrath or willingly endanger Aqua Port and the coast..." said Saul, who took the briefcase...
The Battallion of armed policemen who flanked Kylie stood ready.....

Saul took the briefcase and walked towards a cab that was waiting for him....
Once inside the cab....The Cab driver was revealed to be none other than William Moray...
"Nice seeing you again Saul..."laughed Moray...
"You know they'll hound you to the end of the earth"said Saul.

"The Earth is a huge place Saul..With 1 billion dollars ,I can rebuild my empire, I can buy protection....I'll be back, bigger and better than ever...you'll see, just wait.." laughed Moray..
''I'd rather never see you again in life...Goodbye Mr Moray...Please don't call me again.."said Saul as he got out of the cab and watched it drive off...
He thought to himself...

"That's an evil man.."

I stood a safe distance away with Monica,Kylie  and Lt. Tragg...
 ''Wow...After all we did...This clown gets away scott free with a billion dollars..He out played us."I said.
 "I wouldn't say that...He no longer has any leverage...We did blow up his Mini Sub and his wife isn't really dead...He doesn't have her..."said Monica..
''Wait until he finds out we blew up his Mini Sub?  He's gonna blow a gasket."said Kylie..

"And if he tries to spend THAT money....He's going to get the shock of his life.."said Lt. Cotton..

"IT'S COUNTERFEIT!!!  He won't find that out for awhile..."laughed Lt. Cotton...
Monica laughed...

"We totally out played him Nate... He got nothing and he has nothing.."said Monica..

"Now that you put it that way..."I said and we all laughed...

EPILOUGE:
A Week Later...

We met with Marina Moray in Philadelphia in a Tony Restaurant....
We enjoyed our drinks as we waited for our Steaks and Baked Potato...

''Monica you are as beautiful as I remember you , You and your twin sister..."said Marina..

"Ohhhhh Stopp..."said Monica, blushing...

"We are just glad you're alive and well and out of that coma.."said Monique..

 "And free of that husband of yours.." said Kylie..

''What will you do now Marina?" I asked..
"I'm going into hiding...I never want to see my husband again..." she said..

"You don't have to do that..."said Lt. Cotton..

"He was arrested in London last week...


He was passing around counterfeit money...
Interpol arrested him....He's in a secure prison now... Where he may be for the rest of his natural life.."he said..
''Mannnn,I'll bet he was furious when they fell upon him..."I said..

"I just wish I could have been there to see it.."laughed Monica...

 ''Me too" said Kylie..

Lt.Cotton put his arms around Monique...

"I'm just glad my sugar baby is home...I missed her." he said..

''Awwww,I missed you too!"said Monique..
.who planted a soft kiss on his lips..
I leaned over and kissed Monica..

"I love you ,Special Lady" I said..
"Awwwwwwww,I love you too!" she said..
Marina smiled..
''You all are so happy...I hope it's not too late for me to find that kind of happiness.."she said.
"Of course it isn't Marina...You have your whole life ahead of you.." said Kylie...
 Our food arrived and we chowed down...
 *********************************************************************************


Meanwhile in a Prison somewhere in Europe...
 William Moray was furious...

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT....I'M IN PRISON!!!  I DON'T BELIEVE IT....I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! THEY TRICKED ME!  THEY OUTPLAYED ME EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!!!!! THIS ISN'T OVER!!!THEY HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME!!! JUST WAIT!!"



3 comments:

Toni said...

Standing and clapping, They outsmarted him and they got him!

Angie B. said...

They got him and the best thing is, He didn't die..We will more than likely see him again..

Sunflower said...

Great story...Like that they outsmarted him and didn't have to kill him..