Friday, May 3, 2019

Among Us A Mole

"I can't believe it...I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT....HOW DID THEY FIND US?  HOW??"screamed Captain Moray...
''What about our guy on the inside?" asked his remaining henchmen..
''What about him? He gave us their location, he cloned Monica's keys and he bought the anesthesia drugs we used to put in their central air system...He's in this up to his neck...He wouldn't possibly have betrayed us." said Captain Moray..
"Maybe they caught him" said the henchman..
"No..and even if they did...The damage has been done..All of my criminal records have been destroyed...Fingerprints, DNA, Forensics....Just like we successfully did in Europe...I can come and go as I please and they can't tie me to anything..."said Captain Moray...
"He cost a lot...You had to pay off his maxed out credit cards and his gambling debts to buy his service.." said the henchman..

"He was worth it...A very skilled operative...He lined up  the surgeon who did the bone grafts and plastic surgery on those two grifters, making them look like Nate and Monica...He even hand picked them.." laughed Captain Moray...
"Wow, how long had you been planning this?" asked the Henchman..
"Soon after I was locked up in Europe...My daughter had them both imprisoned at an old movie studio and they foiled that plan, which I knew they would..but my lawyer had control of my accounts..He found our inside guy and paid his debts and helped me set up this grand scheme.." said
Captain Moray...
"You are a genius Captain Moray....Promising those two grifters six million dollars that you never intended to pay...having me rigg both of those cars...which brings me to my next point...MY PAY!
They have two of us in custody....You don't have to pay them...but you do need to pay me for my help so far.." said the Henchman...
"You should have more respect....."said Captain Moray who produced a gun

A .38 smokeless !! and fired two shots into his Henchman's head....killing him instantly....
He laughed....

"I am Captain Moray and I am a PLAYERRRRRRR! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"he laughed.




II- 

At the squadroom, we were jubilant and happy...
"Good work...We anticipated Moray's moves....We have two of his henchmen in custody and they are co-operating...His little plot failed..."said Lt. Cotton.
"Yeah, but he got away..." I said.
"He hasn't gotten far...We have this city bottled up...His face is everywhere...Bus Stations, Train Stations, Airports, Spaceports, Aquaport and we have plain clothes guys everywhere..."said Monica..

"The FBI made copies of all of his files, criminal and forensic and sent them to Interpol....Apparently ,he pulled this stunt in Europe successfully..."said Kylie.
"You guys are good...This is a good unit.."said Detective Kyle Payne...  "Too bad I'm being Transferred to the organized crime task force soon." he said.
"Gee...I'll miss you.."said Kylie sarcastically...
Monica giggled...
"Detective Payne is sweet on Kylie.."I laughed..
"Detective Payne is hot for Kylie ,which is the more accurate term....He's hot for my sister too." laughed Monica..
"You scare me with your powers sometimes.." I laughed..
"Kylie uh can I have a word with you? This is serious.." I said..
"No...I'm not sleeping with you..." she said..

"This aint about that...Come over to my desk..." he said..

She did and he opened up a portfolio....With a photo of a well dressed Asian man..

"This guy has been hanging around the squad room...I thought he was a detective at first, but he's not...Nobody seemed to know who he was or his capacity here...So I looked him up...He's from Europe by way of Taiwan...Ex MI6 operative....Kicked out for drunkenness and gambling, piled up huge debts that were suddenly paid off last summer...Then he arrives here, a week before Nate and Monica go missing and are replaced.."

''According to those two guys you have in custody...His name is Hung Lo....He arranged for a plastic surgeon to do bone grafts and plastic surgery on those two local grifters to make them look exactly like Nate and Monica and he more than likely stole their keys and hooked the knockout gas to their central air system.. These are the things he does...He's still here.. You guys are lax as hell, you need me around..." he said.
"Oh My God!!!...This is good work....I've got to show this to the others..."said Kylie...
"Uh since I uh did such good work...Uh don't I get a ahh er, reward?" he asked...
Kylie looked around....
She kissed him....He took her in his arms and kissed her passionately....To her surprise...He really knew how to kiss a woman.....

This kissed in the back hallway for close to TWENTY MINUTES!!

She broke from his embrace...She surprisingly didn't want to...
"That...That is all detective.....but thanks....This was a good pull." she said.

''So was this" he said and kissed her a little more..

'You're...You're fresh detective..." she whispered in between more soft ,smouldering kisses...

''So Are you" he said..

She slowly slipped out of his embrace...

"Bye" she said.

Detective Payne laughed sheepishly, watching Kylie walk away....

III-
"Hung Lo eh?  Where is this man?" asked  Lt. Cotton.

"He's around here somewhere." I said.
"Quiet...let me concentrate...His thoughts will lead me to him.." said Monica....


At that minute....Hung Lo was on the phone with Captain Moray...

"You've got a problem Captain." he said.

"What do you mean I've got a problem?" asked Captain Moray....
"They transferred all of your files, Criminal and Forensic to the FBI and the FBI has copied them and sent them to Interpol.." said Hung Lo..
"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?   but Fake Nate and Fake Monica got those files and destroyed them?" said Captain Moray...
"They got copies or dummy files....The Feds have the real files and I can't get near them.....You've been snookered or they've been on to you all the time..." said Hung Lo...
"I DON'T BELIEVE IT.....I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!  If they're on to me...then they must be on to you." said Captain Moray..."Abort...Get out of there..." he said and hung up...
"They're not on to me.." said Hung Lo..

"I wouldn't bet the house on that!" said Monica.....

Hung Lo was stunned...He spun around, only to see me...
"Me Neither !" I said.

I handcuffed him....

"End of the line pal." I said..
"You have nothing on me and I'll tell you nothing.. Nothing…You have nothing on me! How do you even know who I am?" said Hung Lo.
"We don't.. but Interpol does and they would like to talk to you about a number of other things....Take him down boys..."said Lt. Cotton as three beefy uniform officers took him to a holding cell...
"I don't believe this....I don't believe it... I've never been found out before.,.. I AM HUNG LO!" he said.

"Sounds like a personal problem to me Mr. Lo." said Lt. Cotton.

"And Captain Moray walks...Damnnnnn!"said Kylie..

"Now Kylie....I scanned his mind...I know where the good Captain is..."said Monica.

"Let's grab us an international villain." I said.

Kylie grabbed her glock...

"I want in on this.." said Detective Payne..
''Don't stand there son...Let's get a move on..."said Lt. Cotton...





IV-
The weather was a balmy 88 degrees...Aquaport was beautiful...…….
Captain Moray looked out at the beautiful sea...His plan had failed completely...He had put out so much money had done so much planning....He still couldn't understand how he could have utterly failed.. He would  plan something else...He'd hide beneath the waves in the Undersea city of Lemuria..

"Ahhh there is my passenger sub..." he said.
His passenger sub was coming in.....He waited patiently...
"Sorry Captain...That's one trip you won't be making " I said..
"Don't bother to try and run...Look around...We got you covered." said Monica.
He was stunned..

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!   I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!  WHAT THE HELL!!! HOW DID YOU KNOW? He asked and disgustedly stomped his foot in frustration...
A team of sharp shooting tactical squad policemen seemed to be coming out of the woodworks...
"Game set match Captain!" said Kylie.

"Let me do the honors." said Detective Payne.. who handcuffed him..
''Where else would a Captain make his exit.. but the sea right?" he said to Monica.

"Something like that..." said Monica.
"We have your inside guy, Hung Lo in custody...You're not going back to Europe...We've got you for four first degree murders right here...You'll be transferred to the Super Max Prison until your trial...You've got enough murder ones for you to swing from the gallows four times.." said Lt. Cotton..
"If Only huh?" said Captain Moray with a laugh as he was hauled off....
"I don't know why...but somehow I feel we haven't seen the last of him." I said.
"I hope you're wrong partner.." said Monica...
"You really do have a boyfriend on the moon...A Detective Wallace.." said Detective Payne..

"You are a good detective.." laughed Kylie..
"He's a very lucky man....If things don't work out between you two....You know where to find me.." said Detective Payne..
Kylie smiled...

"Thank You...I'll consider that.." she said. She was actually serious...Detective Payne was sexy , she thought ,in a rougish kind of way...and a good kisser to boot, she thought...

Monica put her arms around Kylie..

"You're slayin em girl." she said..
"That's The Mo-Mo I know.."she said and smiled.." Welcome Back!" she said.

Kylie, Me and Monica broke into guffaws of laughter




EPILOUGE-

Captain William Moray was convicted of four counts of First degree Murder and sentenced to four Life Sentences...He is housed in the Super Max Prison...

His accomplice Hung Lo was found dead in his cell...He had had Cyanide smuggled to him before his Conspiracy Trial...He died taking Captain Moray's secrets with him...

Monica and I however relaxed in our duplex, the way we always did after a big case...
"Another case down huh partner?" I said.
''Yes, that was a close one.."said Monica.
We kissed passionately.....I ran my hands all along her legs and her buttocks....
"Mmmmmmmm these pants you got on are tight.."I said..
"They can be unzippered." she said softly... and unzippered her slacks and slipped out of them...
We continued to kiss...

Within an hour we were making sweet love...our bed just bouncing, squeaking...our headboard banging against the wall...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...."she moaned..

"Awwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwwwwwwwwd." I cried out as we enjoyed each other's bodies immensely....
Monique came to the door...

"Ohhhhhh my gooddddd Mo-Mo...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nattttttteee..." Monica screamed..

Monique smiled and walked back down the stairs...

"Come on...we are going to dinner by ourselves...They're uh busy..." she said and laughed...
"Those two.." was all Lieutenant Cotton would say...and he smiled as well..


12 comments:

Sunflower said...

Hung Lo? Really Keith?? LMAO!

Toni said...

Nicely done...Another Satisfying Ending.

Angie B. said...

Piggybacking Toni..Nicely done...Another Satisfying Ending...I'm so glad they actually caught him and he didn't get away or get caught in Europe or something..

Vanessa said...

Me Too! I'm so glad they actually caught him and he didn't get away or get caught in Europe or something.. After All he's done.. I wanted the satisfaction of seeing them triumph by personally putting him in the clink!

Cheryl said...

Bad Guy Caught...It Must be Friday! It Must Be Escapades! LOL!

Lisa said...

Nicely Done as usual!

Halo said...

Please Bring that cute Detective Kyle back...I'd like to see something develop between him and Kylie.

Rita said...

Yes..At first I thought he was the Mole...But he actually helped them catch the Mole, Hung Lo..

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Hung Lo...Somewhere there is a joke here! LMAO!

Brenda said...

You guys are crazy! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I gently threw my panties a little bit!

James Perkins said...

LMAO! "Anonymous" You are a nut!