Thursday, May 2, 2019

Rescued

The explosions rocked the entire area....and what was even worse....two bodies were found...a male and a female..

The body of "Nate Nellis" was removed from the first vehicle...
The body of "Monica Nellis" was removed from the second vehicle..
Monique was there with her Medical examiners crew and CSI personell…


''What a mess.." she said.

"That was your sister and brother and law wasn't it?" asked an intern..


"No, this was not my sister or brother in law...They looked like them didn't they?  They're imposters as you'll find when we get them to the morgue..." said Monique...

Kylie and Lt. Cotton were on the scene.
"That was them? The Fake Nate and Monica?" asked Kylie..
Lieutenant Cotton looked at what was left in one of the body bags...

"It's a mess...but yeah...that's them...My God...What kind of monster is Captain Moray? He hires two people to destroy all of his records and how does he reward them? He kills them... I want these cars checked out...Top to bottom..." said Lieutenant Cotton..

Detective Payne was also there...He looked upset...

"Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Nate and Monica...dead!" he said..

"You didn't even know them...and besides...that's not them...They were imposters..."said Kylie..

Detective Payne looked surprised..

"Imposters?" he said incredulously...

"Yeah, we've been on to them for a few days now...They were trying to get Captain Moray's criminal files and his DNA and forensic files.. but we thwarted that, we gave em dummy files of everything...Captain Moray's files are with the FBI, where he and no one else can get them.." said Kylie...

''Damn" said Detective Payne..

II-
Monica took her night shirt off...
Then she put it back on....She peered out the slat in the door...
She had caught one of the druid guards staring at her a few days before and had heard his very erotic thoughts... She was teasing him today...

She could tell he was watching her...She took her night shirt off and panties  and washed up over the sink completely nude.....She soaped herself down good and then washed the soap off...She then slipped the night shirt and the panties back on....

He was drooling...

She whispered through the slot in the door...

"I saw you looking at me....You like what you saw? I'm very horny....I haven't made love to my husband or anybody in about three days...I know you want some...I want to give you some too..." she whispered..
He looked around..
"Turn those cameras off...I can give you a few minutes.." she whispered..

He looked around and flipped the monitor off...He slipped into her cell...

"Oh Boyyyyy...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu "he moaned..
"Ouuuu Take that hood off...Ummmmmmmm.." she whispered.
''AWWWWWW you are sooo sexy! I've had my eyes on you since you got here..Yeah, yeah yeahhhhhh" he said..
Monica placed a powerful kick to his groin...

"ARrRRRRRRRGHHHHH!" he moaned...

She then spun around and kicked him in his jaw...He left the ground and landed on the floor.. Out for the day!

She took his keys and took his hoodie off and put his hoodie on...

She locked him in the cell..

I was sitting in my cell, when the door swung open... I lept up...

''Bae.. It's me!" said Monica.. She pulled the hood down...
She gave me a sweet kiss....I wanted to hold her longer...but she pulled away..

"It's sooo good to see you, to feel you." she said..

''But we gotta get out of here.." I said, finishing her sentence..

"Exactly." she said..
"How did you get out?" I asked..
"No time to worry about that...Let's get out of here.." she said..

"I couldn't agree more.." I said.

We heard a roar.....Two cars were taking off.....

I looked out the window...


"I'll take a wild guess that that was Captain Moray...leaving.." I said.
Monica took off the hood..

"Yup...him and one of his hoods..." she said.



Kylie, Lt. Cotton and  about 200 Tactical squad officers stormed the old prison..
They arrested one of Captain Moray's henchmen and Monica and I led them to the other one that Monica had locked up
"Boy am I glad to see you guys.." I said..
"So am I" said Monica , who was momentarily not self conscious about being in her night shirt and panties..
Kylie hugged her and gave her and me the druids robes to cover ourselves...We took them out in handcuffs and their boxers...

They were both furious that they had been abandoned by Captain Moray.
"Moray had a good monitoring system...He must have seen us... He and one of his henchmen managed to escape...but we'll bottle this area up.. He won't get far.." Said Lt. Cotton.

"Let's get out of here." I said..

As we left Lt. Cotton said.

"We are going to strip this place bare and then tear it down...No one else will use this as a hideout or holding pen." he said,.


III-
Dr. Monique Talbert-Cotton was examining the two bodies...

when she heard a familiar voice..
"Heyyy Baby...I'm backkkkk!" said Monica...
Monique got the biggest smile...

"NOW THAT'S MY SISSY!" she said..

They kissed each other in the lips..
"Oh lawwwd!" I said..I always got turned on when they did that!  They both knew that...
''Ohhh hush up...Come here you." said Monique..

She kissed me too....She was genuinely happy to see us both....Her kisses were soft like her sisters and I got equally turned on at times...
"I'm glad you two are here...This is what's left of your two doppelgangers." she said..

"Damn...I've looked better." I said.

"Oh Hush up." laughed Monica..
"Both of these guys had extensive bone grafts and plastic surgeries so they would look like you two...They're both small time bunco artists and grifters.. Evelyn Pearl and Richard Biggs.
He put this move together and financed it from his prison cell in Europe.. And he put it together long before he escaped.. His plan was for them to destroy his records.. DNA and Forensic and Criminal...Which he no doubt thinks they did.. They didn't though...but when he was sure they did , he killed them in booby trapped cars..."said Monique.
"I gotta give it to the man...He plays Chess while we were all playing checkers.." said Monica..

"But he failed and we've got two of his gang behind bars..."said Kylie..
"But he's out there somewhere.." I said..
''We'll get him...but first things first...change your locks.. He had someone close to you two.. They cloned your keys...and they put a gas inside the central air system of our house that knocked us all out...That's how they took you." said Lt. Cotton.

IV-


"I DON'T BELIEVE IT....I CAN'T BELIEVE IT....HOW DID THEY FIND US? HOW??? Doesn't matter...my main objective to destroy all of my files succeeded and they don't even realize it...HAhahahahahahaah… But I can't leave until I've killed Monica and Nate Nellis..And I've got one more trick up my sleave  as they'll find out.." bellowed Captain Moray.

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


11 comments:

Toni said...

Great...I had no doubt that they wouldn't be found...Sorry Captain Moray got away..

Angie B. said...

Captain Moray got away...but he must have someone else..a mole giving him information...How did he know they were coming for him?

Sunflower said...

I was under the impression, He observed them from a window.

Lisa said...

Binge reading...Clearly he and one guy were out of there minutes before the cops got to them and they had no idea that Monica and Nate had escaped...

Halo said...

Lisa makes a good point..They were gone before they realized that Nate and Monica had escaped..

Tate 2 said...

That would have been very uncomfortable..Nate and Monica trying to capture them in their underwear.. LOL!

Vanessa said...

That is a funny thought.. They had escaped.. What were they going to do next?

Brenda said...

Monica had on one of the Druid Robes....Nate would have been in his boxers and a night shirt...It wouldn't have been that bad..

Rita said...

Why did Monica take off the Druid Robe when the cops arrived? Kylie had to cover her with another robe?

Keith said...

Writer's Error! Sorry!

Cheryl said...

Hey Keith, Never know when you're on here monitoring our comments!