Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Uncompromised

We were all seated in the conference room of Morris Communications and Investigations..
All of us except Jade...
Kevin Morris who also did investigatory work for us at a time confirmed what we already suspected..

"You guys were compromised...My guys got inside and swept your apartments
and your house, Gary, thoroughly
We removed listening and video devices....very high end stuff....we cleaned your cars too." said Kevin..
 "Thank you sooo much Kevin." said Yvette..
"Yeah thanks man...I found some of em...but I figured there were more.."said Gary...
"I'm glad you pulled our coat-tails on this the other night."said Kahlil..
"Yes...They drive up and down the street in unmarked cars with tinted windows, twenty four seven."said Sofia..
"Like we don't know it's them..."said Bee Bee..
"It's a good thing we rented this Mini Bus and gave them the slip..."I said..
''Maybe.. but they're feds....They can do this all over again.. You guys got someplace you can hole up in until this all blows over?" asked Kevin..
"We do...It's in Bayside.. An AirBnb owned by the ACLU...We stayed there before when we worked a case with Olivia and Beverly..."said Yvette..

"Good...You guys should go there...for a few days until you can get your guy his green card.."said Kevin...
''We plan to.."said Yvette.
''What about Jade?" I asked.
"We swept her apartment and her car too!  Now about your phones...They've probably cloned them...If I were you...I'd deactivate the GPS trackers on them.."said Kevin..
"Already done.."said Yvette..

''I gave em Burner Phones to use.. I have a few days off, so I'm going to be with them."said Gary..
"Good Move.. Your Bus is in our indoor garage...You guys had better get a move on before they discover you are here.."said Kevin..
"Let's go guys..."said Yvette, who hugged Kevin...

"Thank you sooooo much Kevin." she said..

II-
With Gary driving, we all took off, headed for Bayside, a suburb of Philadelphia...Close enough for us to get into town, but far away enough to escape the constant scrutiny of the ICE agents who were following us everywhere and listening and watching our every move...
''We should be there shortly.."said Gary...
"There was a farmer , who had a dog and Bingo was his name oh.." I sang..

"B-I -N-G-O." sang Bee Bee, laughing..

"B-I-N-G-O.....B-I-N-G-O.." added Sofia..


''And BINGO was his name  oh.."
Yvette cracked up laughing...
Gary laughed and shook his head..

"You and your babies.." he said..
We arrived at the ACLU headquarters in Bayside where we were re-united with Carlos Natividad and his daughter...Carlita..

He had been hiding out here since he'd first left...And He had gone and gotten his little girl and brought her back here..
Sofia was the only one who knew that...

Even I didn't know that...
Yvette had called our good friend, Attorney Ben Pena..

and his wife, Luna, who we had worked with before and he had gotten the  Air BrnB ready for us...

We had all packed a few things when we quietly slipped out of our apartments during the split in shifts..
They watched us and
We watched them...
It was perfect...
Now we were all here..

Yvette and Gary had a room....




Bee Bee and I had a room..

Sofia and Kahlil had a room....


Carlos and Carlita had a room....
''Sofia...If I know right..That pain in the ass, Shawn Columbsy has a warrant out for your arrest.. So you can't be seen in public at all..You neither Carlos until we get your Visa.." said Yvette.
"But Sofia has to go pick it up...They'll be waiting for you at the Immigration office, won't they?" said Carlos..
"That's right...They will...but we got that all covered...Just you wait and see.." I said.
"The trial isn't for two days.. We can hang out here until you get your card." said Bee Bee.
''What about Jade?" asked Gary..
"I asked her to hang back, to throw off Shawn Columbsy… He's got a thing for her...she knows where we are and how to get to us...And She knows how to slip away from those ICE Agents...She was doing it before we met her."said Yvette..
"I helped her get her citizenship.." said Sofia..
"Then there is hope.."said Carlos..
"Of course." said Kahlil..
Ben Pena dropped by.. He had bags of groceries...

"I figured you'd be needing these..You've got to eat." he said..
"And I brought wine.." said Luna..
"Aww thank you...Come on you two.. Stay, join us for dinner.." said Yvette..






III-
In Philadelphia, ICE agent Shawn Columbsy was fit to be tied..

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST THEM?" he asked one of his men...

"I mean they're gone....Their cars are all in that in door garage, but they're gone  and they discovered we bugged them...They removed all of our devices.." he said.

"WHATTTTTT?" screamed Shawn Columbsy…  "If their cars are here, they can't be far..."he said.

'We went over Yvette Jones place.. She's gone...We tried her boyfriend's place...He's gone...There is no sign of them and they aren't using their phones and they've deactivated the GPS tracking devices.." said another agent..

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!   I CAN'T BELEIVE IT!!!" screamed Shawn Columbsy ,who stomped his foot...

"The Asian gal is still around.. She's in her apartment...I saw her come in awhile ago..Maybe they're all over there.." said an agent..
"I'll find out...Stay on their apartments and that house..."said Shawn
Who marched over to Jade's apartment and banged on her door..
Once more Jade answered the door in her bra and panties and a man's shirt..

"I'll be glad when they transfer you to Houston or Atlanta...What do you want?" said Jade..
"Where are your friends Jade? I'm in no mood to play.. Where Are they?" he asked.
''Did you try Josie's ,Aqua Bar or Stoleys?" she asked.
"JADE!  I'M IN NO MOOD TO PLAY GAMES....NOW WHERE ARE THEY??" he asked.
"How the hell I know? They're young people...They like to party...Maybe they tired of you watching their every move.. By the way, did you see what I was wearing last night.? That Gold Thong and Purple Bra-lette…?/" she asked..

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...Oh My god Jade...I nearly came in my trousers..You are sooo hot.." said Shawn Columbsy...
''Come inside...Don't stand in the hallway yelling at me.."she said..
He walked inside and closed the door..

"I didn't mean to yell at you Jade.." he said softly...
Jade stood close to him...

"Shawnnnnnn, If I asked you nicely....would you put a stop to this around the clock spying on me and my friends?" asked Jade..
''Well uh, it uh depends on how nice you ask..Heh Heh Heh?" he said..


She kissed him softly...

"That was nicely, wasn't it?" she said softly...

"Yes ..Yes it was.. It was very nice.." he said.



They kissed passionately for about FIFTEEN MINUTES....

"Look, they are Attorneys...they are representing a client.. A client who was supeoned in a federal murder trial...They're working on getting him a new work visa...now why can't you back off, huh?" she said softly...
His trousers were standing out like a circus tent.. He was very aroused..

"Jade it's my job.....but..if you continue asking me uh nicely heh heh heh...I can make this whole thing go away..." he said softly...
Jade stroked his crotch area softly....

"I'm asking nicely...."she said softly....

"Yes you are ...and I like it...Jade...I'm weak for you....I-I'll pull my men off..but when he shows up at court...I've got to take him.. unless you're real nice to me.. Know what I mean?" he said..



He slipped his hands down into her panties and rubbed her buttocks..They continued to kiss passionately...Jade could feel how hard he was...she hated to admit it, but all this kissing and fondling was getting her slightly aroused too..

This continued for another FIFTEEN MINUTES.....Shawn unhooked her bra and began to suck on her breasts...She softly removed his hands and snapped her bra back on...


''Let's not take this too far." she said softly...

'Why not? We are both adults...We are alone...I'm ready." he said.

She eyed his trousers....

"Yes...I see.." she said..

He threw her up against the wall and kissed her as passionately and slowly as he'd ever kissed a woman.. For a few minutes Jade did find it enjoyable, but she did not intend to sleep with this man...He had tried to have her deported...She hadn't forgot that..

She broke free of his embrace...She was trying to catch her breath...


"Look I've got to get dressed and run to my office.. When I come back...maybe we'll talk about how nice I could be.."she whispered..
''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd! Okay Jade....Ohhh" he moaned..as he left her apartment...
And just like that...He pulled his men off of all of the residences...

He sat in his car, trying to calm himself down....He was close to exploding in her apartment...He was glad he didn't...
Jade got dressed tossed her bags into her now bug free car and pulled off..
Later that night, ICE Agent Shawn Columbsy tapped on Jade's door..
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jadddddddddddddddeeee….It's meeeeee….Let's talk about how nice you're going to be..." he said in a sing songy voice..

Lieutenant Danny Ho opened the door..

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? DIDN'T I TELL YOU BEFORE TO LEAVE JADE ALONE?  I CATCH YOU HERE ONE MORE TIME AND FED OR NO FED...I'M RUNNIN YOU IN!!! NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" he said.

Some of Jade's neighbors clapped and whistled...
An Angry Shawn Columbsy barked into the phone in his car...

"I WANT AN ARREST WARRANT SWORN OUT FOR THE FOLLOWING....SOFIA GARCIA, CARLOS NATIVIDAD, CARLITA NATIVIDAD AND JADE LEE...HARBORING A FUGITIVE AND OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE!" he bellowed angrily.



IV-
The next day at the Immigration Office an Angry Shawn Columbsy addressed his men..and showed them glossies of Sofia, Kahlil and I..
"Sofia Garcia and Keith Jones and Kahlil Ahmed...They're Attorneys...



They are coming to get that Visa.. The minute they walk in here...Take all three of em.."he said. "A few hours in the federal holding cell downtown and they'll tell me where Natividad and his daughter are.. And if they don't.. We'll talk about them being censored and possibly disbarred." he snarled.
"YES SIR" said the men...

They waited and They waited...but there was no sign of Sofia, Kahlil or I


Hours passed by....
"They know they're hot...They might send these two.. Their boss, ATORNEY Yvette Jones, or this one, Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans.." said Shawn, who passed them photos of

Ms. Yvette and Bee Bee...

But they never showed up...
Josie Boyd, Olivia and Beverly's Para-Legal walked right past him...He paid her no mind at all...

She showed her papers to the receptionist..

"Everything is in order Ms. Boyd.. Here is Mr. Natividad's Work Visa.. It's good for 24 months...I hope he gets his citizenship within that time.." she said..

"Oh I'm sure he will." said Josie.. who smiled and took the Manilla Envelope with his papers and his Work Visa as well as a school visa  and walked right past
Shawn Columbsy and his men...

"It's closing time and they didn't show up...That means he doesn't have his visa.. He steps into that courtroom and we got him." he said.

"You really gonna arrest his attorneys?" asked an agent..

"I was. .but it's all a moot point now...They 've failed.." said Shawn Columbsy...
And in Bayside ,

''Oh My God Jade...You did what?" laughed Yvette.. As Jade told her story...
"You Risked it all like Melo."I said..

''Almost, but not quite.." she said.
''You should have seen the look on his face when I opened the door." laughed Danny Ho.
 "Oh MY GODDD!" laughed Bee Bee..
 "Ohhhhhh I'll bet he was livid!"said Sofia.
 "Not as livid as he's going to be.."said Kahlil..
 "What do you mean?" said Carlos..
"Somebody's at the door." said Carlita..
It was Josie Boyd....She had His Work Visa, good for 24 Months and his paper work as well as a school visa..

"Everything went of without incident Ms. Yvette....Here is his paperwork...I checked it...It's all in order." said Josie.
"Thank you so much Josie...Tell Olivia and Beverly and the whole gang I said Hi and Thank You." said Yvette.
"I will...Good Luck at the trial." said Josie as she got in her car and left...
Yvette was ecstatic.. She had called her good friend, Olivia Bennett-Alexander

 and had asked if she could use Josie for this job...Of course Olivia offered her Josie's services..


"You're free and clear now.. ICE can't touch you... "she said..
"But I'm a wanted felon." said Sofia..
"In what world? He couldn't have pressed those charges anyway...He didn't have a lick of proof and besides...It's all a moot point now.. Carlos has his Visa.. His daughter is a natural born citizen..We are in no violation..."she said..

"I feel like dancing...Alexa..Set it off.." she said.

The music started playing..





Me and Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil and Ms. Jade and Danny Ho all started dancing..
 Ms. Yvette pulled Gary up..

"Come on...That means you too!" she said..

Gary laughed..

"You and your babies." he said..


(TO BE CONTINUED)






10 comments:

Toni said...

Great Story, Loved it!

Angie B. said...

Had me on the floor dying laughing!

Sunflower said...

Men are so gullible when they want it! LOL!

Lisa said...

Ms. Jade had that agent eating out of her hands...LMAO!

Halo said...

He's got it bad for Jade, real bad...

Vanessa said...

At some point...remember where you heard it first...Jade is going to give him some..She was a little aroused herself...All that kissing and fondling...You can't tell me it didn't halfway get to her..She's only human.

Brenda said...

Nice touch, having Kevin help out and a cameo by Josie...Shawn Columbsy is second to Lt. Tragg for being comic relief!

Cheryl said...

The scene with Jade and Shawn Had me on the floor dying laughing!

Rita said...

I loved the way this story moved along...and parts of it was hilarious.

Anonymous said...

That scene between Jade and Shawn made me want to throw my panties a little bit!