Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Glitch In Time


''Ouuuuuuuuuuuu....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Oh my god Bee Bee, you're driving me crazy..."I moaned.... 


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh work me , work me daddy, work me like a job...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goodness..." moaned Bee Bee... "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" I yelled.. 

''Keith, baby please please!!! Sofia is in the next room and the window is open...Do you want everybody to know we are up here doin the nasty?" said Bee Bee... 

"I don't care if the world knows how good I feel... you're as hot as a crock pot.ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" I moaned.. 

She laughed out loud....We were in her room in her soft bed  making  sweet love.....


She was enjoying herself immensely, but I as usual was enjoying myself  seemingly more...Moaning and yelling shouts of joy.. 

''Babyyyyyyyyyy I'm enjoying myself too....I have to live here...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, lawd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she giggled.. "Ouuuuuuuuuuu you hittin my spots...ouuu you are showing off....you are showing off in this bed.....OHHHHHHHH!"she howled.. 

''Who's making noise now?" I howled... The bed was squeaking out of control and the headboard was slamming up against the wall so hard, the paint and the plaster was coming off...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, lawd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Keitthhhh....Ouuuuuu!" she moaned.... 

She was going to have to ask Olivia and  Beverly about those foam beds they had that didn't squeak.

Across the living room, Sofia and Kahlil were in her room, they didn't hear us...They were doing the same thing we were doing..

Making love..

"Ouuuuu papi,. Aye Mios dios...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"moaned Sofia..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mamasita...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...ohh my god.." moaned Kahlil..



''We've got to calm down papi....Bee Bee and Keith are in the room across the living room.." said Sofia..

One of a few times that both couples stayed in the same apartment..

''Ouuuuu they doin the same thing we are doing...ummmm.." he moaned..
''Ayyyye Mios Dios...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."she moaned..


"I love it when you moan like that.."said Kahlil.

It began last night after Ms. Jade left...

The girls had undressed and had gotten comfortable..

It was getting late...Neither of us wanted to go upstairs to our apartment...And no one was making us..Unlike in college when the girls would give us hints..

We were couples now..

Bee Bee and I started kissing in the corner by her bedroom..
 She giggled..

"Keeeeeeeeeeeith, these are bedroom kisses." she whispered..
''Yesssssssssssssssss they are.." I said..

Sofia and Kahlil were on the sofa kissing passionately,

not thinking about us at all..

II-
Across the street in Jade's apartment building..There was a knock on her door..
She had been sleeping..All she had on was a man's white dress shirt, panties and bra...

"You don't believe in using the doorbell do you?" she said..
It was ICE Agent Shawn Columbsy...

"Are you alone?" he asked, his eyes nearly coming out of his head...

"I am and I plan to stay that way..What do you want?" she asked..and covered up by buttoning her shirt...Yet Shawn could still see the outline of her bra and panties...


''I want you Jade....I want you so bad I can taste you.."he said.
"Ouuuuu that sounds kinky..."said Jade..
"Then let's get Kinky..." he laughed..

"Let's not...I was sleeping...I'm going back to sleep..." said Jade..
''Jade...I need to know where that little girl is and her father.." he said..
"And I need to sleep...good byeeee." she said and slammed the door in his face and locked it..
"JADE!!!! I DON'T WANT TO HAVE HAUL YOU TO JAIL!!!! JADEEEEE!" he screamed bamming on the door..

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy knock it off...I'm trying to sleep" yelled another resident..

"GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE BEFORE I CALL THE COPS!" yelled yet another resident...






III-

Hours later Bee Bee and I and Sofia and Kahlil sat in Sam Mother's Diner ordering breakfast..

"I'll have Shrimp and Grits.."I said..
"Coming up" said the waitress...
''A cheddar omelet for me....and could we have coffee for the table?" asked Bee Bee.


"Coming Right up." said another waitress...
 "I'll have a Cheddar Omelet too."said Sofia..
"Yeah same here.."said Kahlil...

As we ate...Ms. Yvette and Gary Lockwood walked in and took a booth across from us..
 "Well ,Fancy meeting you here." joked Ms. Yvette..
"Not really...You kids get a good nights sleep?" joked Gary... He knew what we had been doing...He could look at us and tell..

Lucky for us , we didn't have a court appearance today...
''What's on your docket for today?" asked Yvette..
"We have to go to Immigration and get Carlos's new work visa.. It should be ready today.. It'll give him another year." I said.
"Keith and I will be going to get that..."said Sofia..
"I can help you in the office if you need me Ms. Yvette.." said Bee Bee..
"No. You and Kahlil just hang loose.. Get some sleep." she chuckled..
Jade walked in... just then...

"Coffee, Sam....Thank you." she said.
As a hot steaming cup of coffee was poured...
'Rough Night Jade?" asked Gary...
''Shawn Columbsy stopped by my apartment at three in the morning.."said Jade.
 ''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu."said Sofia..
 ''Wellllllllllllllllllllll!" said Yvette
''Ms. Jadeeeee you freshie you." laughed Bee Bee...
"He begged me to let him come in... When I wouldn't do that.. He threatened again to lock us all up if we didn't give him Carlos's location..."said Jade..

''None of us knows Carlos's location.." said Yvette..hiding a sly grin...
''Well how will you get him his green card.?" asked Gary.

"He said he'd get in contact with us...When he thinks we have it." said Kahlil.

"What about his little girl?" said Gary..
"I know where she is...but I'll never tell." said Sofia.
"Be Careful." said Gary.

IV-
Sofia and I went to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Office.
 "After we take care of this...I'm going home and take a nap...by myself.." she said.
"Well, I don't want to be by myself.. but I am going to sleep." I said.
"Can you sleep in the bed with Bee Bee and not have sex with her?" asked Sofia..
"Sure...I've done it before.." I said.
Sofia gave me the side eye and laughed. She didn't believe me.

But that was the least of our worries...

"I'm sorry Ms. Garcia, his card isn't ready...We've been backed up for days and there has been a computer glitch...come back in  48 hours.." said a receptionist...

"48 hours?? His Visa was up at midnight...He needs that Visa now." said Sofia.

'Well it's not like ICE is after him...He's a dreamer isn't he?" asked the Receptionist..

"ICE is after him.. We are his attorneys, he's supposed to testify in a murder trial in two days...He needs that work visa." I said.

"I'll see what I can do...but I can't give it to you today..." she said..
 ICE Agent Shawn Columbsy was standing outside the office with several armed ICE Agents..
''Where is he?  I know you couldn't get his work visa today...NOW WHERE IS HE?" he bellowed.
Sofia said nothing..She kept walking..So did I.
He followed us to our car...
"I want him and his daughter...Or I'm locking you all up...I swear I am.. I  don't want to have to do that...but I will.." he said..

We pulled off..

V-

In Court the next day...

U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums was surprised to see Ms. Yvette and Bee Bee.....

''What are you two doing here? You don't have to be here for Voir Dire.." he said.
''We came to watch you work counselor.. Who knows...we might learn something." said Yvette.
Bee Bee  said Nothing...She was wearing a sun dress, a colorful sundress and looking at her phone.
Todd stared at her lustfully...

I wonder what color panties she's wearing with that sun dress?, he mused.... Bee Bee is even finer now then when I was with her.. he mused.

He smiled, but said no more...

He remembered the last time they made love, some years ago on a rainy morning like this at his home..
They had already broken up...but Bee Bee stopped by his house anyway
"Heyyy girl, come on in..." he said and hugged her...
"I uh just came by to say uh congratulations...I heard you got accepted at Harvard Law school...HARVARD!  WOWWWW!" she said and laughed...
He had graduated from Penn....

''Congratulations are in order for you too...You graduated from uh Temple...Administration of Justice, Pre Law major huh? What you plan to do with that?" he asked.
Bee Bee showed him a paper...

"I got accepted at Penn Law school...Sofia did too.."said Bee Bee..
"Figures...if you did..she would...So you're going to try your hand at being a lawyer too huh?" he said..

'What do you mean by that?  You don't think I can be one?" asked Bee Bee...
"Sure you can...You'll be a great attorney....I didn't mean anything by it......Let's not fight...I leave tomorrow...I'm not going to see you for awhile..." he said and led her down into his basement...which he had turned into a man cave before the term was popular...He had a wide screen TV..a nice sound system.. A bed... A desk and a computer...

"Why am I coming down here with you? We broke up remember? where are your folks?" she asked.

"You ask a lot of questions Bee...You're going to be a great Attorney and I mean that.." he laughed..

They kissed passionately....
He admired her curves...he ran his hands all along her hips and thighs and butt...He whispered in her ear...
"What color panties are you wearing with that dress?"
"I'm not your girlfriend anymore...I don't have to answer that...but just for old time sakes.. They're purple....Bikini....from Victoria's secret..."she whispered...in between more kisses..
He reached up under her dress and slipped it up some so he could observe....He smiled..

"Yes they are..." and smiled..He attempted to unzipper her dress...Bee Bee backed up..
"Todd what are we doing? We broke up remember.?" she said...
''What are you doing here then..?" he asked.
"I just came to say goodbye.."she said..
"Indeed.."he said..
They kissed passionately...


"You're impossible, you know..?" she said smiling..and backing up.....

"Come on nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.." she protested...

"I can't have one for the road?" he asked..

"You're bad.. You know that?" said Bee Be..laughing…"Okay, one kiss for the road..but why we gotta go down in your basement for that?" she asked , giggling and half way knowing...
Within minutes...They were kissing passionately...Devouring each other's lips...He unzippered his trousers...

"Toddddd you just asked for a kiss.. Now let's not take this too far.." she said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm...I didn't specifically ask for anything.." he moaned.... 


"Ouuuuuuuuu you are such a lawyer..." she giggled...


"And you are getting me soo hot..." he whispered...in between hot sweltering kisses...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmm you're...you're..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu getting me hot too.." she finally confessed..


He slipped her panties down...She didn't resist..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Todd!" she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Bee!!!"he sighed..

She stared deeply into his beautiful hazel eyes and he lifted her up and took her over to his couch.. He nearly tripped.. She giggled...

He laid her down on the couch...He kicked his shoes off...He slipped his trousers off and took her matching purple bra off..

"You are sooo bad.."she whispered and giggled..
they began making sweet love on his couch....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Todd!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I've been wanting to do it to you for weeks" he cried out...


"I know...I know Todd...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

The couch was squeaking out of control...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god...Bee you are so soft, so wet baby..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

"Toddddddddddddd,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she cried out...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Bee Bee...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Toddd....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..." he moaned..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...


"Beatrice...you are sooo soft, sooo wet baby...I'm going crazyyyy.."he moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Todd....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....." SHE COOED... 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned loudly...

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Tony!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she cried out!!!


SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of non stop lovemaking on that couch slipped aimlessly by...

The legs were squeaking and rocking from side to side.....

It was a good thing his mom and dad weren't home..
Neither one of them could get enough of the other...The legs on the couch were rocking so hard they were in danger of cracking, yet they didn't.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..This is sooooooooooooooo good...Ouuuuuuuuu.." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Todd....TODDY!  TODDD!.."she squealed...


She was shaking, trembling...crying like a baby...She was having an intense orgasm...Her third, since they'd started...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god Toddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...
He lifted her up and began to long stroke her..

ANOTHER HOUR OR SO PASSED BY!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he cried out as he began to cum and cum hard....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Todd!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she moaned..Tears and perspiration running down her face..Her body trembling...she was cumming so hard, that she was shaking out of control....tears were just streaming down her face....Her head turning from side to side...


He pulled out and began to cum like a gusher...all over the couch...She moved out of the way...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..HELL!!!!!!" he called out...

"Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyy.."she exclaimed..
They kissed each other softly......Bee Bee's body trembled as she experienced another orgasm..

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god Todddddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...

Young Todd Dellums was still cumming...and moaning..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!OHHHHHHHHH!!!!"he moaned..

They finally stopped and got up off the couch...
Bee Bee slipped her panties back on and her bra and her dress...her hair was a mess...she fixed it the best she could....

He put his clothes on.....He looked at her one last time..

"I'll never forget you Beatrice" he said..
"Oh I know you won't." she said...
He smiled at that memory....some of the best sex he ever had....That was almost a lifetime ago...

Now he watched as Bee Bee kissed me..
 ''What are you doing here at court Keith?"she asked.

"I just wanted to see you that's all...I'm on my way to the Immigation office with Sofia and Kahlil , to try and get Carlos's work Visa and his other paperwork...I knew you and Ms. Yvette would be in court today so I just stopped by to see you.." I said.
"You saw me this morning....We woke up in bed together.. remember?? but you are soooo sweet, you just love your Bee Bee don't you?" she said.
We kissed some more and then I left.....
Todd Dellums turned away and walked into the courtroom..
Yvette eyed the whole thing and  smiled..


Attorney Bruce Patterson and Mr. Spain, the defendent walked into court... It was almost as if they knew that our witness didn't have his green card and was somehow not going to be a factor..

At our apartment....Several unmarked cars with tinted windows either drove by or sat stationary on our block..
Gary Lockwood paid us a surprise visit...He shushed us and told us to take a walk with him...
 "Hey Gary, what's this about?" asked Kahlil
 "Yeah...You never visit us?" said Sofia..
"Spill the tea man."I said..
"You're being watched and your phones have probably been tapped...My phone is tapped and these unmarked cars drive up and down my block....Yvette's block too, so be careful....Don't talk about this case on the phone or in your apartments...If your guy contacts you, use a burner phone.." said Gary..
''Damn, this is Columbsy…"I said.
"Sure is." said Gary.,.
"Thanks for the heads up..."said Kahlil..
Sofia sighed.....
And at the Immigration Office...

"I'm Sorry Ms. Garcia, Mr. Jones...It's Just not ready yet"...:said a tearful receptionist...

''What do you mean?  You told us in 24 hours.." said Sofia.

"We are working as fast as we can.." she said..."We've had a glitch in the system...It's taken us all this time to catch up.." she said.

"Your Government...Working for You." said Kahlil sarcastically...
I nodded....

(TO BE CONTINUED)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and Throwing My Panties!

Angie B. said...

Keith and Bee Bee are so cute as a couple!

Toni said...

Keith and Bee Bee's love scenes make me want to throw my panties!

Sunflower said...

They are a cute couple!

Lisa said...

Black Love equals Black wealth...Thanks for always showing us that Keith!

Halo said...

Standing and Clapping...(Panties and Bra on though..LOL)

Vanessa said...

Binge read yesterday and today...Looks like a good story!

Rita said...

I binge read both installments too! Good Stuff!

Cheryl said...

Really heating up and it's just Tuesday!

Brenda said...

I guess all of us were Binge reading...Good story!