Friday, May 17, 2019

Afraid Not Papi

Monday Morning at 8:00 am we were all dressed and in court...
 "So Far So Good Babies.."said Yvette
 "No sign of dumb dumb yet.."said Bee Bee...She was talking about ICE Agent Shawn Columbsy ,who had been hounding us and who more than likely had arrest warrants out for some of us..
 "He'll be here....Trust Me.."said Kahlil..
 "I'm the one he wants...Why don't you guys take Carlos inside."said Sofia..
 ''Not a chance...We'll face him together."I said, putting my arm around her and hugging her...
"Look Alive guys...Here he comes now."said our client, Carlos..
 ICE Agent Shawn Columbsy walked into the courthouse with a group of armed ICE Agents...
They looked like they were about to go on a raid...If this wasn't so serious...It would be funny...
He looked like hell...Like he'd been sleeping in his car all weekend...His clothes were wrinkled and he looked like a shower and a shave wouldn't hurt him...

In contrast....





Ms. Yvette, Sofia, Bee Bee, Kahlil ,Myself and our client, Carlos were all fresh, Clean clothes, showered and well rested...We had been in Bayside for a few days at the Air BnB with our friends...Relaxed, well fed....with the ACLU work space to work in and no fear of being watched or listened to or harassed by ICE agents...
I have arrest warrants for Carlos Natividad, Carlita Natividad, Sofia Garcia and JADE LEE!  " said Shawn...
"ON WHAT CHARGES?" asked U.S. Attorney, Todd Dellums...

"This man is an illegal immigrant..."said Shawn..
"I'm afraid not papi...I have my Work Visa here....It is all in order, it's good for 24 months....Here are my other papers...getting my citizenship together..."said Carlos..

Both U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums and Shawn Columbsy looked at the Visa and the paperwork..
 ''Seems to me everything is in order...you have no claim on this man...And his daughter was born here in Philadelphia....She's an American Citizen....What do you want with her???  Sofia Garcia is his Attorney of record....I understand you wiretapped her apartment....ARE YOU CRAZY?? She is protected by Attorney/Client priviledge..She did not have to tell you anything her client told her...Don't you know that?? You're not arresting her or anybody else here.." he said sternly...
Shawn Columbsy was as red as a beet...He couldn't touch anyone there...He had no idea how we had gotten his work visa and his paperwork when he and his men personally had the Immigration Office under guard..

"Well...Well..Well ..I still have a warrant for Jade Lee's arrest...Obstruction of Justice!!!" he said..

"Who?  She's not here...Now if you don't mind...This man is a witness in my trial...Let's go inside guys." he said..
 I couldn't help but look at Shawn and snicker as we walked by him...
 Sofia was too angry at what he tried to do to snicker...She glared at him angrily...
 So did Bee Bee...
 Yvette smiled at him...

"Better luck next time.." she said.
 Kahlil ,like me snickered..
Carlos just smiled..
Shawn stomped his foot in disgust....He stormed out!

Jade wasn't here....Her services weren't needed...
She had helped us unpack our things when we returned to our apartments this morning.. and she had chosen to sleep in my room....

There were no government cars around or agents....but she knew someone would be calling on her soon. She wasn't wrong.






II-
He knew we were all in court.....

He and his men stormed Jade's apartment building and knocked loudly on her door..

"JADE!!! JADE LEE....I HAVE A WARRANT FOR YOUR ARREST!!! OPEN UP!!!" he bellowed..

There was no answer...

''Alright men knock it down.." he said...
Just then Gary Lockwood appeared ..

''She's not here!!! I was looking for her earlier(he lied)...and people are trying to sleep here.. Would you guys leave with all that?" he asked..
"I know who you are...You're The Investigator for the District Attorney's Office...WELL I'M A FEDERAL AGENT....My warrant and authority supercedes you....I can have you arrested for obstruction of justice.." said Shawn Columbsy..
"I'm not obstructing anything...I'm just telling you she's not there...You guys take down her door...The Government is going to be charged ,by the owners of this building...And if they should find out I told you this ahead of time...YOU PERSONALLY COULD BE SUED!" said Gary...

This was all B.S.  but Gary was trying to save Jade's door..


"Where is she then?" asked Shawn..
"I don't know...You might want to try Sam Mother's Diner.." he said.
"You are very close to an Obstruction of Justice charge mister. "said Shawn...
Gary laughed and walked past them...

"Right?" he said.. and he kept walking...
Shawn stomped his foot in frustration....

III-
In Court...

Carlos testified as to what he saw on the day of the murder...
Attorney Bruce Patterson grilled him immercifully on cross examination...but he would not budge..


Yvette ,Sofia and Todd Dellums objected vigourously...
Bee Bee watched attentively, showing no emotion.....


Then she asked to change seats with Kahlil ...
She sat next to me...
She took my hand into her soft hand and squeezed it tight...I smiled at her...
She looked back at me and smiled..
At the end of the day.....We all stood in the hall....
"Good Job Carlos...You're free to go....Take my card....You have any trouble out of ICE, Give me a call.. Good Luck to you in getting your citizenship"said U.S. Attorney Todd Dellums..

''Thank You Sir." said Carlos...
 Sofia brought Carlita to see her father..

"You two relax..Enjoy life for a few days and we'll get back to working on your citizenship." she said..
"Thank you Ms. Sofia.."said Carlita, hugging her..

"Awwww No problem Baby..."said Sofia, hugging her...
''Let's go to Sam Mother's place..There is still time for breakfast.."said Kahlil..


Bee Bee and I were in the corner, kissing passionately...
We had heard them....
Yvette smiled...


Our work was done....

IV-
We all had the same idea...





Yvette and Gary, Sofia and Kahlil and Bee Bee and I all got booths at Sam Mother's Diner...

We all ordered Waffles and Tumblers of Hot Coffee..

Jade joined us...She was the only one still under indictment....

''Hey Guys...I take it everything went okay....Since no one is in jail....Keith thanks for letting me use your room...I got some very well needed uninterrupted sleep..."she said.
''Don't mention it..but uh you're still under indictment.." I said..
"It was all I could do to stop those boy scouts from taking your door down..."said Gary..

"There is five very capable attorneys here.. She's got nothing to worry about.." said Bee Bee..

''Spoke too soon Bee...heads up.."said Kahlil..

Shawn Columbsy, flanked by armed Immigration agents stormed into Sam Mother's Diner..
''Jade Lee, you're under arrest.. Obstruction Of Justice.  A Conviction might just get your citizenship rescinded and you deported back to mainline China...Moulan!" he sneered, calling her by her birth name.
''Why don't you leave her alone you punta?" screamed an Angry Sofia..

"Relax Sofia... Shawn...She didn't obstruct justice...She never had the information you wanted on Carlos's whereabouts and by the time she did know...He had his Visa and citizenship papers...As his attorneys we were under no obligation to share that information with you and we didn't tell her to protect her...Now you're just going to have to accept that....You arrest her and my firm will immediately pay her bail and each one of us here will represent her to the fullest in court...You'll lose..You're wasting your time and you know it...You've got no case...The man in question is not a fugitive.. His daughter is an American Citizen.. Jade Lee is only guilty of leading you on, making you think you were going to get some sugar sugar and not giving you any." said Yvette..
Several of the ICE agents began to snicker.. Turning their heads to keep from laughing.. They knew of his obsession with Jade Lee..
Shawn stomped his foot in frustration...He knew Yvette was right...He stared icily at Jade Lee..


Who sat looking innocent...
''You win today...but I'm going to clear my desk of all my cases and concentrate on you....Your finances, your friends, relatives.. They all better be 100 percent straight or they will be on their way overseas and it will all be on you.."he said and stormed out of the diner...
Gary looked at Jade...

"Jade, You ever consider giving him some on the side? We wouldn't have to know...Just so he'll cool his jets?  I mean godddd, he's getting on my nerves and he's not even trying to sleep with me.." he said..
Jade busted out laughing....




So did all of us...


EPILOUGE-
Ernesto Spain was convicted and sentenced to Life.....

A nice warm night....
The first night in a long time that it wasn't raining...In fact it was hot...In more ways than one..
Bee Bee stared in my eyes hard...

"You've got a tremendous boner.." she whispered and giggled..stroking me softly....
"That's why you're such a great attorney Beatrice...You're good at stating the obvious/" I said and pulled her towards me...
I lifted her t-shirt up and ran my hands down her panties and kissed her passionately.... Out of the corner of her eye she saw a black car across the street from us with tinted windows..
She pulled her shades down....We continued kissing each other...

Bee Bee took me by the hand
 "I love you and I want what we share all to myself.. Oh my goodness...look at youu! " she whispered...
"I feel the same way baby.." I said softly...

and Bee Bee slowly led me into her bedroom, where we began making love on her super soft bed...



A floor up and Three rooms down from us...
 Sofia had already pulled Kahlil's shades down ...
Not that it would have mattered....They were already in his bedroom..
making insanely hot, sweaty  love....The bed squeaking out of control, the headboard rattling...



And some blocks away....So was Ms. Yvette and Gary..
"Ouuuuuuu Garrrrrry...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuu you are showing off in this beddddd." cooed Yvette.

''All for you Vettie...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, oh my goddd...Allll for you.."moaned Gary ,who hadn't known such pleasure as what he was feeling now..
on top of her , easing in and out of her slowly...

The man in the car parked across the street from us could care less about what Bee Bee and I or Kahlil and Sofia were up to...


His lense was aime at Ms. Jade's second floor window...Like us...she hadn't pulled her shades down..It was late...well after midnight...

She and Danny Ho could be seen from the window...
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jadeeeee….Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you make me feel sooo good..."he moaned..
He eased her panties down and she moved up and down on him..driving him to the point of insanity...

''You like that Danny...??You like it?? Jade love you lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time..."she moaned..

ICE Agent Shawn Columbsy was furious....He put the telephoto lense away...

"You win today Jade...but the hell I have in store for you hasn't even begun yet...just wait!." he snarled..
His car pulled off at top speed...




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and Throwing My Panties....Loved the ending!

Toni said...

That threat Scot Columbsy made is not to be taken lightly...

Angie B. said...

I can't wait to see what happens the next time they tangle with him..Please make that soon!

Sunflower said...

@Anonymous- Your bedroom must look a mess, panties strown everywhere!

Cheryl said...

LMAO!@Sunflower's comment!

Halo said...

Me too!

Lisa said...

Great Ending! I don't know who is funnier, Lt. Tragg or Scott Columbsy!

Vanessa said...

They are both boobs!

Rita said...

That's for sure!

Brenda said...

Lt. Tragg gets my vote!