Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Cat Out Of The Bag


Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Josie and I stood in the living room of  Nicole Hussy's loft and just marveled at everything...
"Oh My God!! This place is beautiful.."marveled Beverly....
"The Power of The Pantays...As you would say....She put a good something on him to get all of this." whispered Olivia..
I was silent...I just looked around...
''Donnie Ray ,this place cost a mint.."said Nelson...
"Definitely the power of the panties..."mused Josie...

Nicole Hussey seemed like a nice enough girl...She was very ,very pregnant...She looked as though she was due to deliver at any minute...

She had coffee prepared for the five of us...




Nelson and I helped her sit down on the huge comfortable pillows on her huge couch...

She smiled and thanked us profusely..

"So it's like I told that other Attorney that was here. I'm not signing anything...and I don't plan to move out of here anytime soon...I like it here.....You represent his wife don't you? Which means she knows about me.." she said. 

"We do represent Mrs. Hunter...but she doesn't know your name or the existence of this place and she doesn't have to...All we want is for you to sign a non-disclosure form saying you won't talk about your relationship with her husband, this child or the fact that he pays for this loft...You might impress upon him to take his name off the lease and replace it with yours."said Olivia.

"We do represent Mrs. Hunter, but let me just say...your boyfriend, Drew Hunter and I went to law school together ..We were once friends...It is not our desire to hurt him..We just don't want this.....This story to get in the hands of the wrong person...This would destroy his wife's career..her reputation.." said Beverly..
"I don't care about her.."said Nicole..
"You should..."I said.. "She pays him....Everything you have here...This loft, that nice car...was paid for with her money...She goes down...He goes down and where does that leave you?" I asked.

"I told Drew to leave her...To step out on his own...So we could be a family....If he was a man, he would have done that...but he's not a man...Not the man I thought he was..

The man I met when I worked in a strip club....and I let him talk me into going home with him...
He was insatiable...We made love all hours of the night, every night..
He made me feel as if I'd hung the moon...He told me he loved me, that he'd never met anybody like me...

 We spent weekends in Atlantic City...
He told me he wanted to keep me all to himself..

Three years ago he put me up in this loft.. Gave me the keys...and bought me that car..

"And then you got pregnant." said Josie..

"Yes, I got pregnant and everything changed....He changed towards me.. He started treating me as if I was more of a hindrance.. He tried to get me to have an abortion...but I refused...I told him I was having our baby.." she said. She grimaced..

"Are You alright?" asked Olivia..

''Yeah...He's kicking.." she said and smiled.

"Relax, don't  get stressed out....Won't you reconsider? I mean you wouldn't sell your story for money or anything would you?" asked Beverly..

"I don't know... He has to do right by me before I consider anything.. I'm telling you same as I told his lawyer who was by here earlier.." she said.
''So he has legal counsel...Would it be Arthur Trout by any chance?" asked Nelson..

"No...this was a girl...Her last name was Bennett too just like yours Ms. Olivia.. KAYLA BENNETT!" she said.. "You know her?" she asked..

Olivia and Beverly's mouths dropped.

 "She's my cousin." said Olivia..
"She's my cousin too!" said Beverly...

"That's right...you two are aunt and niece....and she's your cousin huh? Family full of lawyers...I guess you all don't talk about your cases huh?" said Nicole..

''We just got this case two days ago..."said Olivia..

"Kayla lives across town from us.. We only see her every now and then..."said Beverly..
"You aren't close?" she asked.

 "Yes...We love Kayla.." said Olivia.
''We just don't talk to her every single day...For all we know ,she just got this case too!" said Beverly.

"Bottom line...you're not signing a non disclosure clause. .Correct?" I said getting to the bottom line.

"That's right...He can change the name on the lease to whatever and whoever he wants...but I'm not leaving here anytime soon." she said sweetly but defiantly...
"She doesn't know about your existence or this place...but if she finds out and gets angry...She can legally have you removed from here.." said Josie..


"No she can't...This is Drew's place....He has enough of his own money to keep this place afloat..."said Nicole..

"You'd better hope so, for your sake and that baby's sake.." said Nelson..

"Good Luck to you...I mean that...I won't divulge you or your whereabouts if I absolutely don't have to....but that's not to say that somebody else won't ….We wouldn't even be here, if somebody hadn't already whispered in her ear about the possibility of you and this.." said Olivia..

"Good Luck Nicole.." said Beverly..

"If you reconsider...Here is our number..."I said..

She took the card and walked us to the door..


"She's going to tear that card up and throw it in the trash.."said Nelson..

"I was thinking the same thing.." said Josie.




II-
"No...I'm not signing another one of these...Besides , as her obstetrician, I'm not inclined to talk about my patient and her medical condition anyway...I told those other Attorneys that earlier this Morning.." said Dr. John Roberts..

"There were other Attorneys here this morning you say?" asked Kayla..

''Yes.. They represent Mrs. Hunter.. She must know about this already...That her husband has fathered a child or is about to father a child with Ms. Hussy...she hired heavy hitters...Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West to represent her...They came this morning with her husband...An Investigator...Another Attorney...Ms. West's Husband and a Para-legal... I signed for them, this non-disclosure agreement, but I told them..as I'm telling you.. As a doctor, I can't be compelled to discuss my patient's medical records.." he said..



Kayla's mouth dropped....

Cousin Liv, Cousin Bev...She might be going up against them...She didn't want this...She might have to drop this case , she thought...

Sometime later...She met with Drew..

"Kayla, baby...That dress you have on has my hormones going crazy..." said Drew, admiring her..



"Try real hard to calm them down...You've got major problems dude!  Look...she refused to sign anything and she said she's not going anywhere anytime soon...The only thing you can do is take your name off that lease and do it fast..."said Kayla...


''What about the Doc?" asked Drew..


"He signed...but not for me...For my cousins...."said Kayla..
"Your cousins?   Olivia and Beverly??" he asked.



"What are they doing involved in this?" he asked..


"Your wife apparently hired them to represent her..." said Kayla..
"Oh My God...She knows?" he asked..


"I don't know...I've got to talk to them and soon..." said Kayla..

"Ohh Hell." said Drew ,who sat down...He began to sweat profusely...He looked like he might faint.


III-

On a rival radio station...


"Heyyy babies...this just in....A Certain Radio Personality on a rival station...You know her as the Skirt with the Dirt...Monica Seal.....welllllllllll The Skirt may have to deal with her own dirt soon..We have learned from credible sources that her Husband of nearly a decade, Drew Hunter,executive Producer of her show and manager has a young woman ,named Nicole Hussey, I believe, a former barmaid and one time exotic dancer....That is stripper very, very pregnant....and in fact,,she could be giving birth at any day now!!!!!

Whoa Whoa Whoa......It's the Lenny Creamer showwww...How do ya like that? Or in her words..
HOW YOU DOIN?

Looks like the Skirt with the dirt, better get a broom and clean up her own dirt!  Eh?" he said.

The news electrified Philadelphia..
As soon as it was aired and we heard it...We rushed to his radio station..

 ''Lenny you've got to cease and desist with this story." said Olivia.
 "Auntay, he's already put it out.." said Beverly..

"But we can get a cease and desist court order." I said.
 "Waste of time...It's all over the news...and the internet..People have heard it and seen it."said Nelson.
"She can sue him for slander..."said Josie..

"Liv, you and I go wayyyy back...To the Public defender's office...I remember when you were first starting out...I remember when Nelson here started and you took him under your wing and I remember when your niece Beverly started...You know I know the law...and you know you can't sue me ,nor can she if what I say is the truth and I can prove it.." he said and he produced a photo of the Loft..
 The Dorchester...
 A very pregnant Nicole Hussey..
 with Drew...
and the Obstetrician...

"I'm afraid he's right....Lenny why? why are you doing this?" asked Olivia..

''Eight Years ago she outed me as Gay...It was before I was ready to come out...It caused my father, a Judge ,international embarrassment.. We haven't spoken since...My mother was mortified and my lover committed suicide...He couldn't take the heat...I was in therapy for close to a year...Her husband has been rumored for years to be a ladies man, but no one could ever catch him...Until now.. My investigator came across this...and now I got her...I got her and she's going to pay for what she did to me.. I don't wish to go up against you in court Liv...But I don't even care...The Cat is out of the bag now." he said..

"You're a bitter man Lenny...I thought you were better than that." said Beverly...
"I'm not baby girl...I'm not.." snarled Lenny Creamer.

As we walked out of the studio I said..

"You know....I hate this case."I said..

 "I hate it too."said Nelson..
 "Wow...I feel like such a failure."said Josie..
 ''There wasn't much more we could do legally anyway...Hopefull she'll fire us."joked Olivia.
"God...Never thought I'd look forward to that." said Beverly.

IV-
A Day LeterAt our Duplex/Office...


Monica Seale was there and she was in tears....It was obvious she had been drinking...

"Liv and Bev did everything they could...They got the doctor to sign a non-disclosure agreement, but that girl wouldn't sign....and they attempted to talk some sense into that Lenny Creamer guy...but he wouldn't budge and by the time they got there, it was too late..He had already let the cat out of the bag.." explained Alfreda.

"I know...I know Liv and Bev did all they could...I knowwwwwwwwwwww...It's not their fault...It's that lying man of mine...I can't believe he'd do this to me...I gave him everything...A job at my Father's law firm.. He was selling perfume at Snellenbergers Department store and clerking for some Judge when I met him....I made him Executive Producer of my show..made him my manager...Gave him me...anytime he wanted it ,anywhere he wanted it...I wasn't enough?  "she cried...


"Honeyyyyy,  Honeyyyyy this aint on you....Some men are just trifling like that...You can't blame yourself.." said Alfreda..

Alfreda rubbed her back and tried to comfort her.....She wished Olivia, Beverly, Nelson, Josie and I were here....She didn't know what to say to her or what to do....



"Tell Liv, I'll talk to her tomorrow ..I gotta go." said  Monica as she got up and left and got in her car....

She wasn't gone 15 minutes before Kayla walked in...
She hugged Alfreda..

"Hi Aunt Alfreda." she said..

''Hi baby girl..." she said...

Just then, we all walked in...
 ''Alfreda...I'm so sorry ..We meant to get back sooner. .Don't worry. .I'll pay you overtime.." said Olivia
 ''We've been having one hell of a bad day.. Heyyyy Kayla..."said Beverly..
 ''Heyyy Baby girl..."I said..I figured she'd come over here evenetually
 "Heyyyy Kayla Girl.."said Nelson..
"Hey Kayla."said Josie..
"Hey guys...look we gotta talk...I didn't know you were representing Monica Seale-Hunter..I'm representing Drew Hunter...but I'm telling him tomorrow that I'm dropping him as a client." said Kayla.
''You just missed her, she just left here...She was in a real bad way....Snot Crying....It's all over the news and the internet....Everybody is talking about this.. There are even photos of the love nest he got that girl livin in and the car he bought her...Not bad for an ex-stripper huh?" said Alfreda..
"Kayla.. Nicole Hussey and The Doctor told us you were representing Drew...We knew...Why would you quit on him?" asked Olivia..


Kayla was in tears...

"Because it might put me up against you guys and you know I love you...I don't want to be up against you.." she said..

"Awwww booo don't cry.." said Beverly , hugging her..


"Do your job Kayla...You're an Attorney...represent your client...Do you think Beverly and I are going to love you any less, regardless of what happens?   "said Olivia, who kissed her on the cheek..

"But we should compare notes.." joked Beverly...

"Come on, let's all go out and get some Ice Cream..."said Nelson..

"Not a bad idea...Come on...You too Alfreda.." I said ,putting my arm around Kayla and kissing her forehead..
"I love you guys so much..."said Kayla, still tearing up...
"We love you too!" said Josie, hugging her..
"Okay...I'm worried about that girl.. I hope she doesn't do something rash." said Alfreda..

As we locked up and headed to the ice cream parlor..


(TO BE CONTINUED)



12 comments:

Tate 2 said...

This girl is young dumb and fell of ….well you know the saying.

Toni said...

Oh I agree!

Angie B. said...

I agree whole heartedly.

Sunflower said...

She keeps messing around and she's going to be out in the street!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

That Girl is drinking the kool aid...isn't she?

Lisa said...

Yes she is...In a big cup with ice..

Cheryl said...

LOL!

Halo said...

This girl is delusional....Drew has got his wife's money tied up in all of this..He even told her...She just doesn't want to hear it!

Vanessa said...

The only reason I feel sorry for her is because she's about to have a baby...but I don't feel too sorry for her.. She knew he was a married man when she met him..

Rita said...

Drew used that same line on her he tried to use on Kayla..."I'm in an open marriage, when we see someone that interests us and we want to EXPLORE IT...we do it as long as we tell each other.."

It's a lie and she ought to know it's a lie by now...

Brenda said...

Even if he is in an open marriage, which he isn't...That wouldn't include getting someone pregnant and keeping a mistress in a love nest with a brand new car...

Yvonne Anderson said...

He deserves anything that happens to him!