Thursday, May 16, 2019

Wet Dreams

It was storming...Pouring Rain......
ICE Agent, Shawn Columbsy sat outside our apartments in his car by himself...He had pulled his men.. Our cars were there...but they no longer had tracking devices on them...Our apartments were clean too...






He had no idea where we were... Ms Yvette, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil and myself had seemingly vanished without a trace into thin air.
To make matters worse...He had completely lost track of our client, Carlos Natividad, a dreamer who had been in the country since he was eleven, had been educated here  and had made a name for himself with the several businesses he owned, but had not become a U.S. Citizen and whose Work Visa had expired...
We had been trying dilligently to get him another work visa and to get the ball rolling with his citizenship, when he witnessed a murder and was summoned by the U.S. Attorney to testify in open court..

This put him and his American born daughter,
Carlita in the sights of ICE agent Shawn Columbsy....  Now ,we were missing as well as Carlos and his daughter...

The start of the trial which was supposed to begin today had been post poned until Monday...That gave us a whole weekend to hang out at the Air Bnb in Bayside ,where we all were...

II-
It was a huge building...
We spent Friday Morning working with Carlos and Carlita at the ACLU building which afforded us a huge workspace...

Yvette, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil and I went over his Work Visa and papers and the road to citizenship. .
 ''Let's go over these Citizenship pages...Here is the test.."said Yvette..
 "Wow...I wonder if I could pass this myself.?" quipped Bee Bee..
 ''They always quip about immigrants.....These people have to know more about the constitution than some of these politicians always making a big stink about immigrants." argued Sofia.
 "That's true...Just be glad we were all born and raised here in Philadelphia." joked Kahlil, whose Iraqui born parents had just become U.S. Citizens 10 years ago..
"Yeah." I added.
 ''At least my baby girl here won't have to go through  this...She was born here.." said Carlos.
 Carlita listened intently....
" Don't Worry...We'll get you through this.."said Ben Pena.
Ben Pena and his wife Luna sat with us too...We hadn't even brought up his testimony in the murder trial next week...We had kind of gotten side tracked with all that anyway....

Just before Lunch we got another surprise..
"Hey Guys,Look who Jade and I found in the parking lot."said Gary, walking in with Jade..
"They were going to cruise through and not say hi."joked Jade..

It was our friends, Olivia Bennett-Alexander, Her niece, Beverly West-East, their husbands, Donnie Ray Alexander, Nelson East and their para legal, Josie Boyd, who had helped us immensely
 "Nahhhh, Josie told us you were out here...So we didn't have any court cases....We decided to hang out with you guys...Hope you don't mind.." said Olivia..
 ''We brought Food.." said Beverly.
 "And Beverages." added Donnie Ray..
 "Now you gotta let us stay." joked Nelson..
Josie just laughed..
''We don't mind at all...I hope you packed overnight bags...we have lots of room left as you all know.."laughed Yvette, who was ecstatic to have her and our friends with us...
Bee Bee was ecstatic...

''We are kind of like fugitives and can't hang out in Philly right now, so it's nice to be with you guys." she said.
''We are sooo thankful for Josie and she helped us get that Visa."said Sofia..
''We were only too glad to help.." said Olivia.
"How you guys get here?" asked Gary..
''We hired a Bus service to bring us.." said Beverly....

''Good thinking.. Just in case you were watched.. Shawn Columbsy  knows you guys are our friends." I said..
"Let's call it a day guys....I'm starving.."said Kahlil..
"So am I."said Nelson...
"Yeah....Ben, Luna...Come Join us.."said Yvette...
 ''We'd be honored." said Ben..
 ''Yes."said Luna.

III-




It was pouring...
There was no activity around our apartments...
ICE Agent Shawn Columbsy sat in his car and fumed....He dreamed about Jade....
 And that kiss they shared
Just yesterday, before she and her friends went missing... He had thought they had made a connection...
"I'll find out...Stay on their apartments and that house..."said Shawn
who marched over to Jade's apartment and banged on her door..
Once more Jade answered the door in her bra and panties and a man's shirt..

"I'll be glad when they transfer you to Houston or Atlanta...What do you want?" said Jade..
"Where are your friends Jade? I'm in no mood to play.. Where Are they?" he asked.
''Did you try Josie's ,Aqua Bar or Stoleys?" she asked.
"JADE!  I'M IN NO MOOD TO PLAY GAMES....NOW WHERE ARE THEY??" he asked.
"How the hell I know? They're young people...They like to party...Maybe they tired of you watching their every move.. By the way, did you see what I was wearing last night.? That Gold Thong and Purple Bra-lette…?/" she asked..

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...Oh My god Jade...I nearly came in my trousers..You are sooo hot.." said Shawn Columbsy...
''Come inside...Don't stand in the hallway yelling at me.."she said..
He walked inside and closed the door..

"I didn't mean to yell at you Jade.." he said softly...
Jade stood close to him...

"Shawnnnnnn, If I asked you nicely....would you put a stop to this around the clock spying on me and my friends?" asked Jade..
''Well uh, it uh depends on how nice you ask..Heh Heh Heh?" he said..


She kissed him softly...

"That was nicely, wasn't it?" she said softly...

"Yes ..Yes it was.. It was very nice.." he said.



They kissed passionately for about FIFTEEN MINUTES....Shawn was breathing heavily...His body slightly trembled...

"Look, they are Attorneys...they are representing a client..a client who was supeoned in a federal murder trial...They're working on getting him a new work visa...now why can't you back off,huh?" she said softly...
His trousers were standing out like a circus tent.. He was very aroused..

"Jade it's my job....." he said softly...
Jade stroked his crotch area softly....

"I'm asking nicely...."she said softly....

"Jade...I'm weak for you....I-I'll pull my men off..but when he shows up at court...I've got to take him..unless you're real nice to me..Know what I mean?" he said..
"Look I've got to get dressed and run to my office..When I come back...maybe we'll talk about how nice I could be..Maybe I'll wear a new thong..."she whispered..
''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd!" he moaned..as he left her apartment...

His mind drifted to another time.. A time when he almost had her in the bed..


Some time later, there came a knock on Jade's door..

Jade had let her hair down and came to the door in her panties and bra..
Agent Shawn Columbsy's eyes nearly popped out of his head....

"Oh My goddddddddddddddd!" he said...

His trousers stood out like a circus tent...

Jade looked at him and smiled..

"Come in..Let's get this over with."she said..

He took his coat off and unloosened his tie, tossed his shirt off and suit jacket, took his shoes and socks off and his shirt...

He was just in his boxers and undershirt...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh My god...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness...You just don't know how long I've wanted you Moulan..." he moaned..

He was sweating...

"My goodness, relax....Let's have some drinks first..."said Jade...
''Who needs drinks?" he said..
''Come on...You're here...You're seeing more of me than you have a right to...The least you can do is have a drink with me." said Jade..

"Okay...One drink and then let's get in that bed..."he said..

She mixed him a martini and one for herself....

She watched him drink....Then she drank....

"Ummm this is delicious..." he said..

"It is.." she said..

He began to sweat profusely....

"Wooooooooooooooo, I-I-feel hot..." he said..He took his undershirt off..

''So do I.." she said.

She walked into her bedroom...

She sat on the bed...

''Alright...Let's get this over with...This is what you want..." she said..

He was very aroused...He took his boxers off and nothing.....

"Huh? What?   I don't understand....I-I-I  was as hard as a tree trunk when I came in here.."he said..

"You ready or not? Because now I'm ready..."she said...

"Just give me a minute...Uh let me get myself started...I-I -I don't believe this..."he said..

He couldn't get hard or erect...He was excited and aroused out of his mind, but he couldn't get it up...Here was the moment he had dreamed about for three years and he couldn't rise to the occassion...Unbelievable...of all the rotten luck...

"Just give me a minute...Uh let me get myself started...I-I -I don't believe this..."he said...

He kept staring at Jade...She was hot...Definitely a babe he thought.....What was wrong....He was hard and erect as he entered the building ,with just the thought of sleeping with her...and now....
Nothing...

"Oh My God...You pester me for years and when I finally decide to give you some, This is what I get?" said Ms. Jade..

"I-I-I had too much to drink...."he said.. He was thoroughly embarrassed now and humiliated...He couldn't believe this had happened to him....He was on the verge of tears...

''We only had one drink....I know you can hold your liquor better than that...I've been out with you before.." said Jade..
"I-I-I don't believe this...I-I-I can't believe this..Just give me a minute...Uh let me get myself started...I-I -I don't believe this..."he said..

 He couldn't get hard or erect...He was excited and aroused out of his mind, but he couldn't get it up..

Surprisingly enough, he began to come...and come hard....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

my godddddddddddddddddddddddd!...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ummmmmmmmmmmphhhh!" he moaned....


 Ms. Jade looked disgusted....

"Ohhhhh my goodness...All over my clean floor!!!...Get your clothes on and get out...Just GET OUT....Never contact me again....NEVER!!!!  You are pitiful..."she said with disdain..

"I swear, this never happened before...Never....I swear......I can last for hours....Ask some of the women I've been with...I've screwed their brains out...I swear..." he said as he got dressed..

"You are such a waste of time...Get Out...Oh My God...."she said..

"Please don't tell anybody about this.."he begged pitifully...
''Why would I want to do that? I'm sorry I had to witness it...Put your clothes on and leave...At least one of us came!" said Jade..
"Ohhhh lorrrd!" he said , getting dressed and rushing out of her apartment.. He was in tears....He ran to his car and sped off...

"I-I just don't believe this....What is wrong with me?" he wailed...

Then there was that night in Houston …...

Jade was solo tonight...She was the only one of us that was not coupled up...We were all in our rooms engaged in hot and heavy lovemaking and I could understand her wanting to be out and about...

She wasn't surprised when a drink was slid over to her...The Bartender pointed to a young white guy Sitting by himself..
It was Ice Agent Columbsy...He winked and smiled..
She ignored him and quaffed down her drink...
He walked over to her and sat down...

"Hello Jade...We just can't seem to get away from each other can we?" he said..
She looked at him and laughed...
He took her hand into his and rubbed it softly...He kissed it...Then he slyly led it down to his crotch area...She could feel his erection...

''Feel that Jade? It's hard as a rock...There won't be the same reaction that happened the last time.."he said softly in her ear..

"I have no reason to sleep with you now...You have nothing to hold over me.."she said..
He looked at her...He slyly opened her blouse...She slowly removed his hands...

"Jade, where are you and your friends staying?" he asked.. He opened her blouse again and again she slowly removed his hands...

''Why? Who wants to know?"she asked..

"Jade ,they opened up a big can of worms getting that woman and her daughter out of the detention center...The person I work for is at this moment fielding calls to the U.S. Attorney in Philadelphia and the local FBI...Look, Why don't you tell them to just leave now?  It's going to get bad...Now where are you guys staying?" said Agent Shawn Columbsy..

He opened her blouse again...He peered at her lacy bra....

She closed her blouse again...
"I'm not telling you that..And besides ,we've already gotten Ms. Cruz and her daughter released and gotten her student and work visas updated.. So You Ice Agents can't grab her again...We are in contact with a local attorney here who will be working on her getting her citizenship... So now!  Tell whoever you're working for that we'll leave when we get good and ready..."said Jade..

"Jade...Jade......Okay,it appears you guys have won....I don't care about that...Hold up I'm ordering more drinks for us...I don't care about any of that..."he said..

''What do you want?" asked Jade salaciously, staring him in the eyes..

"You know what I want...What I've wanted since the day I first laid eyes on you...YOU, in my bed...You're all I can think about Jade...I get hard, just hearing the sound of your voice.." he said..

 "Ouuuuu...I do all that to you huh?" she said and sipped more of her drink.

Jade turned toward him, stared in his eyes and slowly unzippered his trousers...She fondled him softly...She gave him a soft kiss....He returned her passion....

"Ummmmmm I seee...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are hard......Myyyyyyyyyyyy goodness.."she cooed...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jade....I've dreamed of this sooo long.."he moaned...

He was now more excited than ever....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Jade..Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawddddd, I'm yours.....I belong to you... The guy...The guy I'm workin for...His name is Judge Tarnover...He didn't want that girl and her daughter released because ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my lawd...because she was making too much noise about that cop killin that Latino boy...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he reached out to quiet that case up...Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Jade....The cop is his son in law....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"he moaned..in between two more soft kisses...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu....We already know that...Do you know what I want?" she asked him as she fondled him softly and slowly...and gave him another soft kiss..

"Yeahhhhhhhhh?  Yeaahhhhhhhhhhhh? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?" he nearly screamed...He was going crazy...

"Do you know what I realllllllllllllllllllly want?" she whispered in his ear...


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph! Ohhhhhh anything you want Jade, Anything you want...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you are driving me crazy girl...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I belong to youuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuu...I am yours.....ANYTHING YOU NEEED!!!  I work for your pleasure Jadeeeeeee" he moaned...he was nearly at the point of no return...
"I want you to... I want you to..."she cooed..


"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, yeahhhhhh?" he moaned... nearly delirious!

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, just say it Jade...Anything.....Ohhhhhhhhhhhh lawwdddddddddd!Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!  Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..I'm YOURSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..ALLL YOURSSSS"he moaned... He was cumming and cumming hard...like a gusher ,all over Jade's hand and his trousers...''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"he moaned...He was cumming like a gusher....and shaking....Jade was laughing uncontrollably at him...
"I WANT YOU TO STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY LIFE!!LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" she said and knocked the second drink over into his lap!
The cold drink splashing on him was a shock!!!! It brought him back to Earth!!
"AGRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! YOU BITCH!!!" he screamed as he jumped up, not realizing his fly was open and he was exposed...

'WHOAAAAA!  HEY MAN!!!  Pull your zipper up" said one of the patrons..

"YOOOOOOOOOOO, man what you doin?  Pull your zipper up!!" said another man...

"SAYYYY HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY WE DON'T DO THAT IN HERE PARTNER!" said another man...

Several young women laughed..
"Alright Buddy...Let's Go...This aint that kind of establishment...Fix your clothes..."said the Bartender..

"I'm a Federal Agent!" Columbsy protested...as he fixed his clothes and zippered up...

"He's wet, ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" said a young woman...

"Lou, Nick..Show this ahh federal agent the door.."said the Bartender as two thick neck bouncers grabbed him and tossed him out...The crowd applauded...

"Let's go ya damn pervert!" said one...

"This is a mistake!" said Shawn...

"Yeah and you made it when you pulled your johnson out ya freak!" said the other bouncer...

They tossed him out into the street....

He looked around...There was no sign of Jade!!

His trousers were soaked with his drink and his own semen..He was furious...He kicked a trash can and he jumped up and down..

A Police Car drove up...

"What's goin on?" said the officer..

"Laughin boy there whipped out his johnson and cut loose in the club..Look at his pants, they're soaked.."said one of the bouncers..

"No..Now look I'm a federal agent...The girl unzippered my pants.."Shawn protested..

"Hook him up Ralph..."said the cop as his partner handcuffed him..

"We aren't going to have that type of thing going on around here ya damn freak..."said another cop..

"No look,this is a mistake...I'm a federal agent."said Shawn..

"Sure ya are ya freak..Let's go..And don't cut loose in my patrol car..."said the cop,..

The rain continued to pour....
This was three times Jade had made a fool out of him...There wouldn't be a fourth.. He couldn't deport her...but he was going to take a deep look into her family, her friends...her finances...If he found anyone who wasn't a citizen or who was on the wrong side of the law he was going to come down and come down hard...She'd pay for making a fool out of him....




IV-
In nearby Bayside... It was pouring down just as hard...but we could care less....We were amongst good friends and good food
In the Kitchen....Donnie Ray and Nelson filled up a barrel
 ''Best way to spend a rainy Friday afternoon huh?" said Donnie Ray..
"I'll say...Good Food, Pretty women..Who could ask for more..?" said Nelson...
"Nelson...You aint never lied."I said.

of ice with Cokes.

While Sofia, Bee Bee, Beverly and Josie prepared Tacos..
 ''Thank You Guys for helping me fix these." said Sofia.
 "I remember your mom used to make the best Tacos Sofia...They were Delish."said her lifelong friend, Bee Bee..
 "You two are so cute with your lifelong friendship....You remind me of me and Auntay a little bit." said Beverly..

"Oh My God...These look delish...I hope we made enough...There are some hungry guys here."said Josie eyeing the Tacos..


"There's some hungry women here too." laughed Yvette...
'Yessssssss…"laughed Olivia..
Donnie Ray whispered in Olivia's ear..."I'm Hungry and Horny..." he said.

Olivia blushed something crazy...but didn't say anything...She just eyed the Tacos as they were being prepared...




On the other side of the Kitchen Table..
Olivia and Yvette prepared a tossed salad..
"I'm so glad you guys came down....This is so cool.." said Yvette.. who loved Olivia like a sister and was so glad to have rekindled the friendship they had had in college..
''We didn't have anything to do...when Josie told us you guys were out here,I said...I wonder if they'd mind some company...but I see, you guys have a full house."laughed Olivia..
as they finished the salad..
 ''Wow wasn't anything left for us to do.."said Kahlil..
 "That's okay...We can eat.." joked Gary...
 "Yesssssss."said Ben Pena...
Luna laughed...She had been playing with Carlita..
who was enjoying all the attention she was getting from us...
"I appreciate all of this...You guys getting my papers in order...Giving us this place to crash...All of this good food and all of you good people."said Carlos..
"Don't mention it....Ben, Luna...It's raining too hard for you guys to go home...We have one extra room, we'll get our suitcases out of it and you two can crash with us.."said Yvette..

We were now filled to Capacity....

Yvette and Gary had a room,

Bee Bee and I were right next door to them...

Sofia and Kahlil were next to them...

Carlos and Carlita was next to them....

In our upstairs rooms..





Olivia and Donnie Ray had a room, Beverly and Nelson were next door to them,

Josie was next door to them and

Jade was next door to them...
 Josie's Boyfriend Paris
And Jade's man, Lt. Danny Ho ,the only outsiders who knew where we were joined us...and they both brought Wine.,....The night was complete..


There was a small room left where we had stored our suitcases...


we emptied it so that Ben and Luna could have a room..

 But right now there was Tacos...
 Lots of Tacos
 and salad
and cokes...
and music and the laughter of good friends...
We were in for the night and nice and comfortable..





Meanwhile in rainy Philadelphia..
An angry ICE Agent, Shawn Columbsy sat in his car outside our apartments angrier by the minute..
"They've got to come home sometime tonight...Where can they be?  They can't stay out all night." he grumbled....

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Title made me want to throw my panties !

Cheryl said...

The Flashbacks between Jade and Shawn were hilarious!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Jade is a tease!

Tate 2 said...

I'd have to agree...She is...LOL!

Sunflower said...

Or is Shawn Just a Horn Dog?

Brenda said...

I go with...He's a Horndog , whose lust is keeping him from doing his job properly!

Angie B. said...

I think he's both a horn dog and she's a tease!

Toni said...

Yeah, it turns her on that he's so turned on by her...She gets a kick out of it!

Lisa said...

I agree, She likes it and he can't control himself!

Vanessa said...

They're going to wind up having sex again.

Rita said...

I think so too!

Halo said...

LOL! I think so too!