Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Talk Of The Town

TWO WEEKS LATER-

The Case was the talk of the town for two weeks...
B.L. Benz 's ratings spiked....He had the inside scoop because the "Lovers Lane" Killer as he was being called had contacted him...Given him specific information on six murders.... Three couples slaughtered at Lovers Lanes sights...

Actually five murders...Unknown to anybody...One man had survived...He was under close guard and security in the hospital...An entire floor had been cordoned off...FBI agents and plain clothes policemen were guarding the entire wing...

Lt. Tragg, though he had nothing to do with the case at all was the point man....On the show every night giving his take on the investigation... Interviewing the family members of the victims who would talk to him...

Re canvassing our crime scenes and finding just what we found...Nothing..

Except...We had found blood...The Killer's blood...He had been shot by one of the victims and wounded..Nobody knew that except us and the killer, who had been strangely silent the past few weeks...

No new killings...No phone calls...Nothing....

We were still working the case around the clock...We set up a hotline for anybody that had any clues.. and offered a reward..

So far , we had gotten nothing...It was if the killer had vanished into thin air.
 Carlotta and I relaxed in our room, watching Lt. Tragg and B.L. Benz on Television ......
"Turn that off and come over here..."I said..
Carlotta turned the television off and put down a caffif of Ice tea and walked over to me....
We kissed passionately in the middle of the floor....
We didn't say anything or even moan, we just continued to kiss passionately...Carlotta put her arms around me, rubbed my bald head...and kissed me even softer.....

I was sitting on the side of the bed and she was easing herself down on me slowly and moving up and down while still showering me with kisses....


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...you are soooo damn big.....and so damn hard....aye mios dios.." she moaned..

She was so wet, so soft, smelled so good....I couldn't control myself...

Soon we were lying on top of the squeaky bed making sweet love...

EIGHT TO NINE HOURS slipped slowly by....I could never get enough of Carlotta, Nor she of me..

Our bed was squeaking so loud...it sounded as if it might come through the ceiling...Federal Agents on the floor below smiled sheepishly.
.A new day dawned.. A day in which we had to investigate further....
'Papi, you were so intense...you looked like you didn't want to stop.." said Carlotta, smiling at me with a kind of shocked look..
We kissed some more..

"I didn't want to stop..."I said...
We were still kissing in the bathroom as she got dressed..


III-
In the two weeks since the last murders occurred..We hadn't been idle..



Hop, Sharon and Sirena were at the hospital with the living witness everyday....They brought in multiple police sketch artists and outside artists....We had a very good composite of the man we were looking for...

When he was ready to walk again and leave the hospital...Plain clothes policemen and Federal Agents took him to Dover Air Force Base, where he would be kept safe , away from the press and a vengeful killer...Right now.. He was our Ace in the hole...Nobody knew he had survived...

At the M.E.'s office....
Hazel had definitely separated the blood of our murder victims from the blood on the side...Our last murder victim had definitely shot our killer...and he had lost a lot of blood..

Her husband, Detective Edwin "Duke"Baylor stayed with her the entire time...
He wasn't just there for the investigation....They took long breaks


 and made love in one of the empty rooms...
Duke got a warrant from me...
I had heard that An ADA in San Francisco allowed detectives to take DNA and test it against Commercial DNA Databases like Ancestory.Com and had located a killer that way...




Jimmy, Tyriq, Carlotta and Angie split up the groups and began testing the DNA samples against the many Commercial DNA databases hoping to get a hit..

IV-

Like everything else... the public's fascination with the "Lovers Lane Killer" soon died down...Two weeks had gone by and there were no new killings or word of any further communications from the killer.
There were other crimes and other news stories...and soon B.L. Benz's ratings dropped again...People were no longer interested...

They approached  Sissy, Carlotta and me....

"Lieutenant are you guys still investigating this case..?" he asked..

"We most certainly are..."said Sissy...
"Two weeks and Bupkis...No suspect...What are you guys doing?" asked Lt. Tragg.

Carlotta looked like she was going to say something...but she didn't...
"All I'm going to say is that we are closer to catching this killer than he may know...and that's all I'm going to say...It's still an open investigation..."said Sissy...

"Still an Open Investigation....That's what you always say.." said Lt. Tragg.
''And I always make an arrest sooner or later don't I?  The right man or woman.." said Sissy.

"OUCH!" said B.L. Benz....

Carlotta finally smiled..

"That's all guys.." I said and I spirited

Carlotta and Sissy away...


"God, it was so good... I had the highest ratings in the city...then this guy just stops...just takes a powder..."said BL Benza.

"I've got an idea...We get on TV and call this guy out....He's watching....We call him out...Maybe he'll get in contact with us...I'll put a trace on all of your lines...We'll catch him...."said Lt. Tragg...
"It'll be ratings gold.."said B.L. Benz..


They didn't realize how wrong they were...They were about to create another tragedy!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and just throwing my panties!

George S. said...

What else is new?