Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Survivor's Guilt

Olivia, Beverly and I met with Austin at Curran -Fromhold Correctional Facility where he was being held just hours before his bail hearing...
'' Heyyy we have a hearing in two hours...We'll meet you in court..."said Olivia..
"I know it's been a night, but how are you holding up?" asked Beverly..
"Not bad...I'm usually over on the side you two are on...This makes two times that jackass, Lt. Tragg has arrested me on trumped up charges...I swear when I get out of here there won't be a third.."said Attorney Austin Worthy angrily.
"I perfectly understand how you feel, but Lt. Tragg is the least of your worries right now..You've got this murder case to contend with..."I said.
"Not to mention the law suit against you..."said Olivia..
''What law suit?  He's dead now.. There is no more law suit..." said Austin Worthy..."Not that I wanted him to die to end it.." he said somberly...
''What about your other partner?" asked Beverly.
"Hankie? he won't sue me..."said Austin...
"Let's hope not...but just the same...I have another Attorney assisting me...He's also an Accountant.
He specializes in what they call Forensic Accounting Autopsies of companies and corporations.." said Olivia..
"You must have hired Lawrence Stephenson..."said Austin..
"You know Lawrence?" asked Beverly...
"Yes...Our paths have been known to cross a few times.. Just like mine crossed with you and your sexy auntie...Sorry Donnie Ray.."said Austin..
"Ohhh I totally agree.." I said and smiled..
"Ohhh hush up." said Olivia ,blushing.. "Lawrence and I worked a couple of cases when I was at my old law firm...and I represented him when I started my own practice...We've worked together a few times//"said Olivia..
'The legal world is a small world ." I said.
"It is." said Beverly...

II-

In two hours we were all in court.....
The Judges name was Keith Marshall....I didn't like the way he kept staring at Olivia...Like a hungry wolf, the girls would say...

"Ummmph  Ummmph Ummph.. That damn Olivia Bennett-Alexander has some legs on her...my lord.." he thought to himself..
This probably worked to Olivia's favor...
He was also quite enthralled with Beverly too...

"Lawwwd and her little sister or niece is sayin a taste too...The hips and the body on her...My goodness.." he thought..
He was barely listening to their arguments... He set the bail at an unusually low amount, considering this man was charged with a class A felony, Murder in the First Degree..
The Bail money was paid and once again, Austin worthy was free to go...
The Press swarmed around him, Olivia, Beverly and I as we left....
"I'm totally innocent, and after the trial, all of the facts will come out.."said Austin...
"Olivia, Beverly, this is your second time representing him and for yet another murder...do you believe he's innocent?" shouted a reporter..
"What do you think? Of course my client is innocent..."said Olivia, smiling as the cameras popped..
"Certain people in law enforcement rush to judgement. sometimes." said Beverly diplomatically.

"Oh you mean Barney Fife....Lieutenant Tragg!" said another reporter, which was met with raucous laughter..
"Ouuuuuuu you guys are badddd."said Beverly innocently...
"Come on guys, we've got to get out of here.."said Olivia....
I smiled and led the girls and Austin out of the courthouse and into my SUV...
Lt. Tragg was standing outside the courthouse...He had heard the entire thing and he was not amused.. Over the years he had gone from being the darling of the news reporters to the butt of their jokes, having loused up so many investigations..

"Austin...you're very lucky...Very lucky to have good lawyers representing you...But this time..I swear you're getting a needle...And I'm going to enjoy it.." said an angry Lieutenant Tragg , who was doing everything he could to contain himself..
"You know Artie, the last time you busted me it cost you a dinner, Five dinners to be exact...What do you want to wager this time?" asked Austin...
"WHYYY YOUUUU!" sneered Lt. Tragg.
''Heyy  heyy  heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..Come on children, play nice.."I said ,Getting in between them...
"Let's just cool it everybody.." said Olivia..
Beverly glared angrily at Lt. Tragg,  but she didn't say anything else..
"You two...You go after any case that LOOKS controversial, News worthy....You're both modern day ambulance chasers..."he spat...

Beverly was getting ready to say something, but Olivia stopped her...
"No, No...it's alright...If that's what the good Lieutenant believes...He's entitled to that......We are Defense Attorneys.. We are just doing our jobs...We happen to be very good at what we do.. We take pride in that..."said Olivia..

With that we were gone...
Lieutenant Tragg was left steaming and speechless...

III-
At home,
Attorney and Accountant Lawrence Stephenson was already there in our conference room doing a Forensic Autopsy of Austin Worthy's now defunct law practice.. Worthy/Jameson and Hankerson, Attorneys at Law...He was explaining what he was doing to Nelson and Josie... Giving them an accounting lesson..
"So how did you get into this kind of law?" asked Nelson...

''My dad was an accountant...He worked for the IRS.. He wanted me to follow in his footsteps..And like most dutiful sons ,I did..I went to Wharton, got a degree in Accounting and Business Administration, Worked for the IRS for awhile just like my dad...After a year...I hated it...I thought the law was much more interesting, So I went to Georgetown Law School, got my J.D. Passed the bar and became an Attorney....I was a Public defender for awhile and an ADA...Then I got offered a job here in Philadelphia that called for both my legal skills and my accounting skills and I've been in this type of law ever since.. Since I'm an Attorney as well as an Accountant...I'm called in as a consultant by many law firms...Which is how I met Olivia.. I was referred to her many years ago, before she got her own practice.." he said..
"They should be back soon...I hope they were able to make bail for Mr. Worthy." said Josie..
'That's an  uphill climb...Hard to get bail for a guy accused of a class A felony...but if anybody can argue before a judge and win that one.. Olivia and Beverly can.." said Lawrence..

In the front of our office, there was another type of begging going on....
ADA Rockland Cambridge had come to see his girlfriend, Beverly's mother...Alfreda Johnson, our Office Manager...

"Just one more kiss Alfreda please.." he begged..
''Rocklandddddddddddd...look at you...You're already too excited...Look at your trousers, they're standing out like a circus tent...Livy , Donnie Ray and my daughter will be back any second now..My goodness...You're the horniest man alive...Can't you just wait until I'm off?" said Alfreda ,before Rockland pulled her to him and kissed her..
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I know you're going to slap me, but I couldn't wait..."moaned Rockland, holding her gently and kissing her softly and slowly...
He released her....Alfreda looked at him softly......He knew how to kiss a woman...She was aroused...

"Wowww...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  ,you need to go...before I...before I take all my clothes off and let you do me right in this front office.."she whispered...She was serious...

Just then, I put my key in the door..
"Heyyy  Alfreda ., Heyyy Rockland.." I said.. I kissed Alfreda on the cheek..
''Hi Mommy." said Beverly, who hugged and kissed her mother...
Olivia kissed and hugged Alfreda..Then looked at Rockland..

"Don't get mad...I know we are taking all of your kisses away from you...but we love her too.." laughed Olivia..
Rockland laughed...Since he had been seeing Alfreda, he was looser, Nicer to be around, Nowhere near as uptight as when we had first met him...

"She's hard not to love.." he said..
"Heyyy Foxy Lady.." said Austin..
''White Boy Slim.. Look at you. .Can't stay out of trouble can you?" joked Alfreda..
"What can I say Freda? I love a good time.."said Austin..
"I heard that.." said Alfreda...

"Freda, if you want to go...You can...We've pretty much gotten everything taken care of here.." said Olivia..
''Why thank you Boss Lady."said Alfreda..
''Don't call me that...We are family.." said Olivia, hugging Alfreda..
 "I know Livy...You're my little sister.. Come on Mister...Let's get out of here...You've got to take care of some business with me....in the bedroom.." whispered Alfreda,  who surprisingly was now more aroused than Rockland..
"Yesssssssssssssss… See you guys later.." said Rockland..smiling sheepishly....
''Austin...Can't keep yourself out of trouble can you?" said Lawrence Stephenson...
''Heyyy what can I say?" said Austin...
"Josie, I need a favor.." said Olivia.
''Sure Liv, name it." said Josie..
"Do you mind packing a bag and staying with us for a couple of nights and letting Austin stay at your place...I feel as though Lt. Tragg may be a little cross with him and might harass him.." asked Olivia.
"Sure...We'll stop by his place first so we can pack some things and then we'll stop by my place so I can pack some things.." said Josie..
"We already stopped by his place and got his things...They're out in the car.."said Beverly...
"Then I'll go and get my things..." said Josie and drop him off there when he's ready.." said Josie..
"I can't wait to sniff your panties.." laughed Austin...
"You'd better not.." laughed Josie..
Nelson motioned us over..

"Liv, Donnie Ray, Bev, come over here..you've got to see this.."he said.
 Olivia looked at the layout on the table..
 So did I...
and so did Beverly...
"Look at this..Here are the facts...Austin, your law practice, seemingly successful was bleeding money....Your law firm was subjected to a $10 million judgment in U.S. bankruptcy court. You allegedly defaulted on a $440,000 judgment in back taxes, penalties, and interest that you were personally obligated to pay under another bankruptcy settlement. The U.S. Attorney's office asserted in court that a motion seeking payment would soon be filed against You.
One of your partners, the late Mr. Stephen Jameson had been in Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings and, in December 2017, had agreed to pay $4.8 million in unpaid fees to your other former partner, Harry Hankerson, $2 million in back taxes, and $1 million to other creditors . They both owned private planes ,which they had to sell and boats...as well as fancy cars...All taken by the government.. And all three of you guys partied hardy,...

 In June 2018, Stephen Jameson filed a motion in U.S. bankruptcy court asking for a lien on any and all legal fees your firm might collect, up to $10 million, from clients in 54 cases last year, a few days after your arrest on the murder charge Liv and Beverly defended you on,, Your law firm was evicted from its office in the tony Flomar Building after skipping $213,000 worth of rent payments. And a few months ago, a former client filed arbitration against you, alleging misuse of settlement funds your firm had received in trust. Austin, I'm amazed you were able to pay Liv and Bev for their defense of you in the murder case and how did you have enough money to become a partner in the Crab Bar?" asked Lawrence Stephenson..
"Check my records.. I kept sterling records.. I paid my personal bills.. All of them.. I don't understand how this could have happened."said Austin..
"I'm looking at these figures and I can tell." I said..
''I can too and I'm no accountant.."said Beverly..
"Austin...One or both of your partners has been stealing your practice blind..."said Olivia..
"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?"said Austin...
"It's all there...Clear as day...Look at your books...You guys were making money hand over foot and the money was flying out of a hole somewhere like a siv... Look, the unpaid rents, The unpaid taxes..you guys made the money...Where did it go?  One of you guys..is or was a thief!"said Lawrence....
"Well at least I don't have to defend you from a law suit unless your other partner sues you.."said Olivia..


Olivia and Beverly were just beginning to make the kind of money Austin and his friends had been making...She had low overhead...This building we lived and worked in was paid for lock stock and barrell. We only paid utilities...Her payroll included herself, Beverly, Me ,Josie and Alfreda…



Our cars  and Suv were all paid in full...She had enough money to hire two more full time attorneys..She had told me that when Josie passed the bar...She was giving her a bump in salary and she held out the hope that Nelson would one day join the firm. I did also...I liked when he worked a case with us.. It was nice to have another male to talk to.

IV-
Later on that night...Austin was safely tucked away at Josie's loft...Out of harms way...
 Josie was staying downstairs with Beverly and Nelson...
 Beverly loved it...All those years of living alone in her apartment and then living alone downstairs surprised me when I found out how much Beverly loved company..It explained why she didn't mind Nelson coming over as much as he wanted and staying for days, then weeks and then a whole month without a complaint from her..She no longer liked being alone...Now she had a husband....who was with her constantly and her best friend also staying with her..
Nelson didn't mind...He got to be with two sexy women, What man would mind?...

Olivia sat across the bed in a pink sheer baby doll and matching pink panties...

"One of Austin's partners was stealing..."said Olivia softly as I sat next to her and quietly undressed,,
"Or they both were or one found out about the other...My guess is, the dead man who was suing Austin discovered the other one was stealing and the other one had to kill him to keep his secret safe."I said.

"But what were they doing in that empty office?
"They had already moved out of there?" asked Olivia..
I leaned over and kissed her passionately...

''Shortcake and I will pay the crime scene a visit tomorrow.." I said..

"Ummmmmm, Nelson, Josie , Lawrence and I will look through more of Austin's Law firm's files.." she said as we continued to kiss.." Now no more shop talk.." she said..

"Yesss mam.."I said in between more passionate kisses..
I mounted Olivia and began to move inside of her softly....slowly....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray....Ouuuuu." she cooed as the bed heaved and our headboard began to rattle...

The bed was so soft , but not as baby soft as Olivia, who smelled like a newborn baby...I couldn't get enough and I couldn't stop...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Rayyyyy don't stop..don't  stoppp." she moaned..

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can't stop baby.." I said.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I am sooo glad you can't...ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned..

FIVE TO SIX HOURS of slow , sweet lovemaking continued...

I could feel Olivia having an intense orgasm....her body shaking...
She eased herself down on me and began to move up and down for a little while and then just sat still while I throbbed inside of her...

She began to get a very serene ,peaceful look on her face...tears began to stream down  the side of her face...Her body began to shake....and I began to cum so hard, I thought I was dying...
She stared at me as she rolled off of me...

"Ummmmm that was sooo good..." she said..

"It was....I want some more.." I said.

"Are you serious? After that?  But I forget who I'm talking to.." she sighed and laughed..
We kissed some more...

Soon I had lifted Olivia's petite body up and was long stroking her in the corner of our bedroom..

"Ummmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuu...oh my goodness Donnie Ray....ouuuuuuuuu you never get enough.."cooed Olivia..

"I'm afraid I don't....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." I moaned..


Another TWO HOURS seemed to slip by...

And while we all slept...In an empty office in the Flomar Building, a mysterious figure with a flash light walked around....

(TO BE CONTINUED)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!