Monday, May 27, 2019

Skirt With The Dirt

INTERLUDE-


"THIS IS YOUR SKIRT WITH THE DIRT MONICA SEALE...SLINGING THE DIRT …...I aint callin no names...but a certain spouse of a very high Philadelphia official...uh hehm...a spouse who was caught on TV a few years back in a hotel room with a city contractor....has been rumored to be spending a little too much time with a newly elected city councilmen....HOW YOU DOIN???

And I aint sayin no names....uh helm...but a certain Judges's wife, herself a leading attorney was seen coming home at an ungodly hour in an UBER..by herself...and this Judge is out of town on Business....HOW YOU DOIN????

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUU WEEEEEEE!!  The dirt is flyin today.....This is Monica Seale, your SKIZZZIRT..with da dirt baby!..."
The shapely and attractive radio host signed off and laughed...Walking past her producer and winking...
Her husband, an Attorney named Drew Hunter, who worked at her father's law firm followed her into her dressing room....

He was also her Manager and Executive Producer..He brought in a huge salary of close to 1 million dollars annually...Not bad for a poor boy from West Philly, who's mother put him through college with her job's benefits and who was deeply in debt when he graduated from Penn Law School and passed the bar...

Even though he was licensed attorney...He was working in a department store part time and clerking for a judge to make ends meet and pay his student loans when he met Monica Seale nearly a decade ago....She was gorgeous...Nine years his senior...but she took a liking to him...and he to her..

She paid his student loans off and got him a job at her Father's law firm...As her star began to rise on the local Radio scene..he soon became her manager and executive producer as well and when she adopted the 'Skirt with the Dirt" Persona.. both their fortunes went through the ceiling...They lived in a mansion on the mainline...Right outside of Philadelphia..

"You like my show baby?" she asked..
"I loved it...I love you more.." he said and pulled her to him and kissed her passionately..
"Ummmmmm ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I think you like something more than my show..." she said..


"I do..." he moaned...

"Ummmmm is that door locked?" she asked..

"Yeah..." he said..

"Make sure..I don't want to be the topic of a 'Skirt with the dirt " topic.." she laughed..

Her husband was seemingly always horny for her...He wanted it constantly....She didn't mind giving it to him...but he vanished for hours at a time.. Sometimes a few days...He would always say it was business...but she couldn't be sure... when he returned though...like now.. He'd be all over her.. He never got enough. .or so it seemed.
''Ouuuuuuuu, you want more than just a kiss." she cooed..

He slipped her skirt up and eased her panties down....and off...She stepped out of her heels...

Within minutes...They were kissing passionately...Devouring each other's lips...He unzippered his trousers...

"Babbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you just asked for a kiss.. Now let's not take this too far.." she said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm...I didn't specifically ask for anything.." he moaned.... 

"Ouuuuuuuuu you are such a lawyer..." she giggled...

"And you are getting me soo hot..." he whispered...in between hot sweltering kisses...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm you're...you're..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu getting me hot too.." she finally confessed..


He slipped her panties down...She didn't resist..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Drew...!" she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Monica!!!"he sighed..

She stared deeply into his beautiful green eyes and he lifted her up and took her over to her couch..He nearly tripped.. She giggled...

He laid her down on the couch...He kicked his shoes off...He slipped his trousers off and took her skirt off..

"You are sooo bad.."she whispered and giggled..
they began making sweet love on her couch....She had a huge office at the radio station, larger than anyone elses...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd  Dru!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I've been wanting to do it to you all morning" he cried out...

"I know...I know Dru...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

The couch was squeaking out of control...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god...Monica you are so soft, so wet baby..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

"Babbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she cried out...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Monica...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Babbbbyyyyyyyyyy....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Monica...you are sooo soft, sooo wet baby...I'm going crazyyyy.."he moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dru....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....." SHE COOED... 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned loudly...

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Dru!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she cried out!!!


SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of non stop lovemaking on that couch slipped aimlessly by...

The legs were squeaking and rocking from side to side.....

Some of the people who hadn't left the studio for the morning could hear the couch squeaking...They knew what was going on in the locked office...

"My god, can't they wait until they get home ?" said one woman..

"I know...everybody knows you have a hot husband, who's a lawyer." said the other woman and they both laughed..
Neither one of them could get enough of the other...The legs on the couch were rocking so hard they were in danger of cracking, yet they didn't.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..This is sooooooooooooooo good...Ouuuuuuuuu.." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Baby....Babyyyy!  DRU!.."she squealed...

She was shaking, trembling...crying like a baby...She was having an intense orgasm...Her third, since they'd started...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god DRU...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...

ANOTHER HOUR OR SO PASSED BY!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he cried out as he began to cum and cum hard....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd DREW HUNTER  OUUUUUU YOU ARE SHOWING OFF MISTER  OHHHH!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she moaned.. Tears and perspiration running down her face.. Her body trembling...She was cumming so hard, that she was shaking out of control....tears were just streaming down her face....Her head turning from side to side...



He pulled out and began to cum like a gusher...all over the couch...She moved out of the way...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..HELL!!!!!!" he called out...

"Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyy.."she exclaimed..
They kissed each other softly......Monica's body trembled as she experienced another orgasm..

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god Drewwwww...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...

Dru was still cumming...and moaning..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!OHHHHHHHHH!!!!"he moaned..

They finally stopped and got up off the couch...

They both used the Executive Wash room and cleaned up and put their clothes back on...
"WOW!  What am I going to do with you husband?  You can't keep your hands off of me.. Tee Heee...."said Monica, giggling..



"Oh My God...That was great...wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."was all he could say.. He was still trying to catch his breath....

"It was wonderful.. OH MY GOD! Wouuuuuuuuuuuu!! What got into you?  " she asked...

He always gave it to her good after he was gone for a few days...
Drew looked at his watch..

"Ouuuu gotta meeting I got to get to...Keep it warm for me in the bed tonight.." he said.


She fixed her hair ,which was all over the place...

"Okayyyy.." she said as she watched him leave...

II-


In our domicile on the top floor of our duplex.....the radio blasted....



"THIS IS YOUR SKIRT WITH THE DIRT MONICA SEALE...SLINGING THE DIRT …...I aint callin no names...but a certain spouse of a very high Philadelphia official...uh hehm...a spouse who was caught on TV a few years back in a hotel room with a city contractor....has been rumored to be spending a little too much time with a newly elected city councilmen....HOW YOU DOIN??? And I aint sayin no names....uh helm...but a certain Judges's wife, herself a leading attorney was seen coming home at an ungodly hour in an UBER..by herself...and this Judge is out of town on Business....HOW YOU DOIN???? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUU WEEEEEEE!! The dirt is flyin today.....This is Monica Seale, your SKIZZZIRT..with da dirt baby!..." 


My wife, the Attorney, Olivia Bennett-Alexander asked me..

''Donnie Ray, why do you listen to that crap?" she said.
''I find her amusing...Didn't you say you knew her? "I asked..

I'm Donnie Ray Alexander..Once I was a Detective, Homicide Detective in New Orleans until the night I met her...Olivia Bennett, A Lonely Attorney from Philadelphia vacationing.. That changed my life...Today...I'm an investigator for that Attorney's law firm and I'm her husband in a whole new city of Philadelphia PA.

"I graduated from High School with her...We weren't exactly friends...I just knew her...Even then she was the one spreading gossip around about any and everybody....I see she parlayed her talent into a million dollar broadcasting career.. I went to college with her too...Temple...She was a Communications Major. Figures, She really had a talent for communicating.." said Olivia..
"You didn't do so bad yourself....You're a successful attorney...Got a flourishing firm and all.."I said..

"The difference is...I help people...I don't destroy their reputations.." said Olivia.
I pulled her to me..

''So Help me...Help me get rid of this incredible horniness I have right now." I said and kissed her passionately...

''You're always horny." said Olivia..

''And you always get me that way....can you help me?" I whispered in her ear...
''Ummmmm gladly husband.."she moaned in between hot smouldering kisses..

I lifted Olivia's petite body up ,slipped her panties off and entered her slowly...She wrapped her arms around my neck and held on for dear life as I slowly and gently thrusted myself into her warm and wet center....

"Ummmmm husssband is this helping?" she asked..

"Ohhhhhhhhh, immensely..."I said...

"Me too!" she giggled...

A floor below us lived her niece, Beverly, also an Attorney...her partner in the law firm...

She and her husband, Attorney Nelson East were listening to the same thing and laughing their heads off..

"THIS IS YOUR SKIRT WITH THE DIRT MONICA SEALE...SLINGING THE DIRT …...I aint callin no names...but a certain spouse of a very high Philadelphia official...uh hehm...a spouse who was caught on TV a few years back in a hotel room with a city contractor....has been rumored to be spending a little too much time with a newly elected city councilmen....HOW YOU DOIN??? And I aint sayin no names....uh helm...but a certain Judges's wife, herself a leading attorney was seen coming home at an ungodly hour in an UBER..by herself...and this Judge is out of town on Business....HOW YOU DOIN???? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUU WEEEEEEE!! The dirt is flyin today.....This is Monica Seale, your SKIZZZIRT..with da dirt baby!..."
''Auntay graduated from High School with her...Went to College with her too...She was a Communications Major...Figures....Auntay said that even in high school she was a gossip monger."laughed Beverly...

"She's parlayed it into a million dollar business.."said Nelson..
"And she's married to a guy my cousin Kayla and I went to law school with, Drew Hunter..He's her executive producer and manager as well as an associate at her father's law firm...Her father is deceased now...But Drew is moving right up the ranks of distinguished attorneys there I hear. He did well for himself.." said Beverly..
"She's Nine years older than him..."said Nelson..
"And....you're four months older than me...What does it really matter?" joked Beverly...
Nelson pulled Beverly to her..
"Not a thing...Not a thing..."he said and kissed her passionately ,while pulling her night shirt up and running his hands down in her panties...


"Ummmmmmm…"He moaned..


''See you still love me.."Beverly giggled..

"I  Never stopped" said Nelson..

"Awwwwww.." she said..
Neither she nor her aunt had to be in court today, so it didn't matter what time they came downstairs to the office.. Nelson wasn't due in court for anything either.. He had time to waste..

He sat on their couch and Beverly sat on top of him as he slowly entered her warm ,wet center and moved up and down slowly....

"Ouuuuuu husband..." she cooed...

"Lawddddddd" he moaned out loud as the couch began to squeak.....

Across town, Olivia and Beverly's cousin, Attorney Kayla Bennett was already at work....and the same show was blasting from her radio...


"THIS IS YOUR SKIRT WITH THE DIRT MONICA SEALE...SLINGING THE DIRT …...I aint callin no names...but a certain spouse of a very high Philadelphia official...uh hehm...a spouse who was caught on TV a few years back in a hotel room with a city contractor....has been rumored to be spending a little too much time with a newly elected city councilmen....HOW YOU DOIN??? And I aint sayin no names....uh helm...but a certain Judges's wife, herself a leading attorney was seen coming home at an ungodly hour in an UBER..by herself...and this Judge is out of town on Business....HOW YOU DOIN???? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUU WEEEEEEE!! The dirt is flyin today.....This is Monica Seale, your SKIZZZIRT..with da dirt baby!..."


She thought about Drew Hunter...

He had smoothly seduced her the summer after she and Beverly passed the bar.....

 had gotten her drunk and taken her to his Uncle's house and made love to her all night long..
All night long and half of the next morning.. He made her feel, at least that night and following morning like he was really into her....when all he was really into was getting into her panties..


He was actually already engaged to Monica Seale, a woman nine years older than him and her even then...Which is why he had ghosted her after their night together..


She had accepted a job offer in Atlanta, she had tried to get in contact with him, but she had heard nothing.. Not a peep...

He had gotten married...Got a cushy job at a tony law firm and was his wife's Manager and Executive Producer...

She wasn't aware of that then...Had she of known ,she would have never of slept with him...Never!!!
Drew Hunter had done exceedingly well for himself...He was a millionaire. Some said he was worth even more!

He was still a dog...He had tried to hit on her a month ago in the diner...  Kayla had no doubt in her mind that if she had agreed....Married or not...Drew would have taken her to bed somewhere...and never of been honest about his situation...As well as he had done for himself professionally and financially...He was still a dog...


She was glad she was over him, glad she was now engaged to be married to Ray and prayed she'd have a marriage like cousin Olivia and Donnie Ray..


and cousin Beverly and Nelson...

Both of her cousins had married good men who worshiped the ground they walked on..Men who loved them and had their back....


She Hoped and prayed her and Ray would be that way too!





III-

In a tony downtown loft...The door bell rang...

A pretty young Black woman walked to the door...

"Hi Baby" she said.. She was eight months pregnant....

She kissed the man at the door...Attorney Drew Hunter....She was pregnant with his baby...

"Heyyyyy Nikki.." he said...he looked around and closed the door...

''Why do you always look around ? Nobody knows you're here...Nobody cares....Your WIFE is the big draw...Nobody's looking at you.."said Nicole Hussy...
''You'd be surprised...Anyway.. I bought you some groceries.." he said and plopped several bags of groceries on the table..

"I stopped by the drug store and brought you the medicine you said you wanted too." said Drew Hunter.
''Awww thank you baby....I'm eating for two you know...Little Drew Jr.."she said and smiled and pointed to her belly...

''What?, What's wrong?" she asked.

"I sure wished you had gotten rid of that...I told you, I-I can't deal with this right now...I'm not ready to be a father...I got a lot goin on.."said Drew..

''You weren't saying that when you were screwing my brains out every other night...Moaning and slobbering all over me...I told you to wear a condom and you said you didn't like condoms..."said Nicole..

"Why didn't you use birth control?" he asked..

"Look, it's a little late for that now...8 months late...almost nine...This little guy is about to pop out of me....I want to know what are you gonna do?  We gonna be a family?...You said you were going to leave your wife....You haven't even started divorce proceedings yet have you?" asked Nicole..

"Look baby, my money is all tied up in this...I work at her Father's Law Firm for god sakes...I Executive Produce her syndicated radio show....I'm her manager....Her money is what pays for this nice loft you got...You like it?  Her money is what pays for that nice car that's in the garage...You like that too don't you?" said Drew...

"You been making Boo Koo Money for years....You must have over a million of your own money by now...You're a pretty decent Attorney...You could find work somewhere.. Divorce her...let's get married and be a family...we could have a nice life together...It wouldn't even have to be in Philly...we could move somewhere else.."said Nicole..

"You got it all figured out huh?  It's not that easy...Too much of my money and my lifestyle is tied up into my wife..I can't leave here right now..if you'll just be patient....uh I'll.." he said.

''You'll what?  You'll what?  I don't like being a prisoner in this loft...I'm pregnant and I can't even tell anybody who the father is...I don't want to be a side chick...I want us to be a normal couple..."said Nicole..

"You can always go back to West Philly, where I found you....I put you in this glamorous place..bought you a nice car...You want for nothing and yet you complain..." said Drew..

"Drew all of this nice...but I'd give it all up for just you...Just me and You baby! Like you promised.." said Nicole..







IV-

A pretty mundane day at the office...We didn't have a court case today.....

 Olivia sat on my lap reading the mail...

"You finally know how to hold me...You're not squeezing the life out of me.." she said and smiled at me...
"Don't want you to be uncomfortable baby." I said softly...

I gently wrapped my arms around her and hugged her, she smiled and rubbed my hands...

 Beverly was busy looking at the 50 inch monitor , ordering clothes on line...

"Ouuuuu look at this Auntay….This would look nice on you.." said Beverly...
Josie came in from law school and began helping office manager
Alfreda Johnson....Beverly's mom...file old case files....Well actually ,recent case files of cases we'd closed..

"Thank you baby....I'm almost through..." she said..

Nelson finishing up a days work at Robert Foxworth and Associates where he worked came in with lunch....
 Soul Food Platters from Mabel Jenkins
Soul Food Joint.....

"Time to feast guys..." he said as he set the table and prepared six places...

We were all not surprisingly very hungry and we chowed down...

We were just finishing up our food when the doorbell rang...

Nelson looked out the window...

"Liv, who do you know that rides in a limo...?" he asked, laughing..
''Why do I have to know them?  They might be here to see your wife." joked Olivia.
"Uh Uhhhh...Not me..."said Beverly who opened the door...
It Was Monica Seal....

"Beverly...Is that You?  Oh My God...You are all grown up and beautiful.....Look at you....and an Attorney too just like your Auntie..... I know you don't remember me...but I went to High School with your Aunt Olivia...She used to take you everywhere with her...You were a cute little thing.."said Monica...
"I recognize that voice...You're the Skirt with the Dirt..."said Nelson...
"That's my husband....He's an Attorney too...Nelson East of Foxworth and Associates..."said Beverly...

"Oh My Godddd...You're Married.....?? Ouuuuuu girl that is so nice."said Monica..

"Hi Monica....Long Time No see.." said Olivia wryly...
"Liv you are gorgeous....Just as cute as you were in High School...….."said Monica..


"You mean you noticed?  I was kind of a nerd...I wasn't in the popular crowd like you."said Olivia..

I put my arms around her and kissed her cheek..."I can't picture my girl ever being a nerd.."
I said..

"She wasn't...A lot of guys liked Livy, but she wasn't about it...She was into the books. Liv, this must be your husband....Husband number two eh???....Not baddddd….Yesss lawd…Not bad at all...Ya done good girl..."she said..

"I recall learning from your show that my first husband was sleeping with an ADA and one of his law firm's partners when I was pregnant the first time....The embarrassment caused me to have a miscarriage.." said Olivia drolly...
 Josie's mouth flew wide open...
Alfreda looked sympathetically at Olivia...She felt sorry for her..She remembered when she had the first miscarriage...How disappointed she was...How hurt and full of self doubt she was..
"Liv, I'm so sorry...but he was a walking erection...I'm sure you know that now...And good for you you divorced him and cleaned him out....I heard...And you got you a new man...a good man from down south...."said Monica Seale...

"Well now that we've traveled down memory lane.. I imagine this isn't a social visit...You are here because you want something..."said Olivia..

 ''Auntay can get to the point faster than anyone I know."whispered Beverly to Josie..
 "I knowwww. Can't she though?" said Josie..
"Oh wow!" said Nelson...

"Olivia...I need your help...You're right...This isn't a social call...I've followed you and Beverly in the news...I know you two are the best money can buy in this city and I want you to represent me....I'm putting you on retainer.." said Monica.

"You in trouble?" asked Olivia..

"I think my husband has been cheating on me...and I'm hearing he may have a girl pregnant.....I need you guys on standby just in case what I'm hearing is true and also to shut up a rival gossip columnist ,Lenny Creamer.


 I have spies who work at his radio station...They've told me he's gotten some information to that effect.  If it is true...If this gets out it could ruin me.. he hates me.. He's hated me for years." she said..

"I know Lenny Creamer....He and I worked together years ago in the Public Defenders Office..Damn good Attorney...I heard he was the radio now..."said Olivia..

"I remember him too....I tried a case with him and against him when he was an ADA...Pretty nice guy, or at least he was." said Beverly.
"Yeah, I remember Lenny from the Public Defender's Office..He has a Sports Radio show...He kind of does gossip, but amongst athletes, coaches, gm's that kind of thing..He hasn't practiced law in years." said Nelson..

"You guys have history with just about everybody." I said laughing and shaking my head...
Monica  looked around...at our office, our conference room and our kitchen..

She was very impressed.

"Nice digs you got here...This office is great...I take it you rent out the top two floors huh?" she asked..


 "My husband and I live on the second floor.."said Olivia..

Beverly and her husband ,Nelson live on the floor below us..."said Olivia...

"Oh and this is Josie.. She's been with us since the beginning..She's my para-legal and she's in law school.."said Olivia..

"My boyfriend listens to you all the time.." said Josie..

"HAYou'd be surprised how many guys secretly dig my show..."laughed Monica Seale....

"And this is Beverly's mother....Alfreda Johnson.. Our Office Manager.."said Olivia..
Alfreda  just  smiled.. but said nothing...
"Oh My God...such a beautiful woman...I see where Beverly gets her good looks from...You're Olivia's sister?" she asked..

"No...Olivia's older brother is my baby daddy.." laughed Alfreda..

"Ohhhhh I see...Beverly is the daughter of Olivia's brother ,That's the connection." said Monica.

"You're not doin a story on us are you?" asked Alfreda..

"No...No..."laughed Monica..








Beverly,Olivia ,Nelson and I, Alfreda and Josie all busted out into guffaws of laughter..

*****************************************************************************************************************
Meanwhile across town, Kayla sat in her office ,when her intercom rang...

"Hello", she said.

"Ms. Bennett, a Drew Hunter to see you..."said an assistant..

"Send him in." she said..


"This ought to be interesting " she said to herself..

Drew walked in and looked around...

"Nice...Nice digs....Kayla...I need your help....I need an Attorney...I think I got a little bit of a situation.."said Drew..

(TO BE CONTINUED)


12 comments:

Toni said...

Definitely ripped from the headlines! LOL!

Angie B. said...

Wendy Williams !

Sunflower said...

Definitely Ripped from the headlines...I love it!

Lisa said...

This is going to be good..I already know it!

Halo said...

I like the way you mix current events with your fiction...

Vanessa said...

Definitely ripped from the headlines! I love the whole idea of this!

Cheryl said...

Mmmmm Juicy!

Rita said...

A Nice scandalous and juicy story for the summer!

Brenda said...

Definitely ripped from the headlines! The timing of this story is great...You waited until most of it played out! Nice to see Cousin Kayla again too!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Tate 2 said...

We can always depend on you doing that!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

LMAO!