Friday, January 3, 2020

J.D. S.

We held Sharon for two days, then we dropped her off at her home...I laundered her clothing from that day and put her outfit in my local dry cleaners so that nothing untowards would show up on her credit or debit cards....

As I suspected, Lt. Tragg showed up at her condo...

Sharon Silver let him in...


Lt. Tragg looked around....

"Nice joint you got here...This place must cost you a mint...What do you do for a living?" he asked..

"I'm a consultant and an agent...in the world of sports....I do okay..." said Sharon Silver...

"I seem to remember you ….You were engaged to that Football player who vanished in the Carribean…" said Lt. Tragg..
"Yes that was me..." said Sharon...

"You've heard about the death of Gil Carter two days ago....haven't you?" he asked.

"It's been on the news.....New Years Day Slaying. Terrible thing!" she said..

"I understand you and he were an item.."said Lt. Tragg...

"I wouldn't say an item...We dated...I mean we went to Josies, Aqua Bar, Stoleys and he took me out to dinner a couple of times...I was just getting to know him..We met in Josie's a little while ago." she said.

"Yes....he took you to Bottom of The C, Red Bar, Mermaid Crabhouse...You ever been up to his place?" asked Lt. Tragg..

''Yes, a couple of times...Not recently, Why?" asked Sharon...

"You bought TWO bagels and TWO cups of coffee from a coffee shop two blocks from his place on New Years Day..." said Lt. Tragg..

"Yeah, so what?" asked Sharon...

"Two of each and YOU DIDN'T GO TO HIS PLACE? You were three blocks away?" he asked..

"No I did not!!!..Did I have to? He wasn't my boyfriend...He wanted to be I'm sure, but we hadn't got to that point yet..."said Sharon...

She knew he had no physical evidence that she had been in Gil Carter's apartment..

''So you were not with him at all on New Years Eve?" asked Lt. Tragg...

Sharon looked at Lt. Tragg, smiled and sighed deeply....without saying anything..

"You weren't in that apartment?" he asked again....

Sharon looked at him calmly and said..."No!"

He had not a shred of evidence otherwise....and he knew he wasn't getting any more out of Sharon.

"Anything else Lieutenant?" she asked..

He looked around her place...

"Alright...Thank you Ms. Silver... Nice Place you got.." said Lt. Tragg...
Poor guy...He was clueless...he had no idea how deep this investigation ran...






II-

at my house...

I was kissing Sepia passionately as she tried to finish getting dressed..

"Kevinnnnn, you're almost as bad as my mother's boyfriend, Charles....

He paws all over her ,even when I'm around..."said Sepia..

"Then maybe you shouldn't be around them...You should be with me.." I said...  I zipped her dress up..

We continued kissing...

"I am with you..." she said and smiled softly...


We drove to the Marriot where we met with U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson... He had done like I said and kept a low profile...

He had met my wife,  Sepia before.. He couldn't take his eyes off of her...His eyes followed her every movement..

She would tell me later , he made her feel uncomfortable...

Because of his reputation...I knew I'd never leave her alone with him...

 We had Momosas
 Fried eggs
 Omelettes
 Hash Browns and
Sausages..served in his room...

"Well Kevin, what have you got for me...?" he asked..

"A Free Lance reporter, Gil Carter, who as it turns out had done some work for me...was found murdered on New Years day ,a few blocks from here......A young lady named Sharon Silver had uh brought the New Year in with him....She called me...hysterical...She had stepped out to get coffee and had come back to find him shot to death."I said.

"That's tragic, but what has that got to do with me?" asked Tony..

''Everything!! He had Two Laptops, A Tablet and a Phone plus very copious notes with information on you and Gloria Bryant, Kayla Bennett-St. Jacques, she's married now,  Patricia Reynolds, Jasmine Jenkins and your former Assistant, Karla Williams..plus a copy of the CD that you received in the mail....He was working on a story about you...The reason your name isn't blasted all over the paper is because my guys cleaned that entire crime scene up, and confiscated the Tablet, Laptops, Phone and notes..."I said..

"Oh My God!!!....Thank You....Thank You..." he said..

He was still staring at Sepia..

 ''Uh ,Anything else I can get you Mrs. Morris?" he asked seductively..
"No, I'm fine.." said Sepia..

"Yes...You are!" he whispered where only she could hear....


Sepia would tell me later...He made her skin crawl...
"He , the dead free lance journalist interviewed all of those women...To your credit or maybe theirs, none of them gave him a statement..none of them was willing to talk to him...All he had was allegations...Unproven allegations..."I said..

''What about the CD?" he asked..

"That was Sharon Silver on that CD....Apparently...whoever was recording you...doesn't know who she is...because she was never approached..and you broke it off and she was ironically involved with Gil Carter at the time of his death...He didn't know that was her on the recording either.."I said..


''So what do you think?" he asked..

"I think whoever killed Gil is the same person who was feeding him information...I think Gil didn't want to go through with the story anymore...I mean none of the women involved would talk to him...They all are lawyers...They could have taken legal action against him if he went through with the story...For a guy like him ,it wasn't worth it.. The Killer killed him, expecting the police to find all of that tawdry information around..which would have drawn you and several women in a sex and murder scandal..Your nomination would all but be cooked."I said.

"Thank you for taking care of that..." said Tony...

''We've got an email address that whoever used to communicate with Gil and whoever this guy is..I'm betting he shows up on some street   and or business cam footage...I'm going to find out who he is and try to neutralize the threat.." I said.

"Thank you so much Kevin..." he said...

He turned his attention to my wife who had finished her food and was sipping her Mimosa..

"You look so sexy the way you sip that drink baby.." he whispered seductively..

She didn't respond...She was already disgusted with him and the amount of women he had bedded...Having a pregnant wife..

He was completely oblivious to this..

III-


Back at my office sometime later-

"Kev we've tracked this email account to a Far Right Pro Republican Think Tank here in Philadelphia.. we ran it down...several people use this account for different things... We uh however are scraping video footage from a month ago and cross checking.."said one of my operatives...

"I've got something better....This CD was mailed to his address from this post office here in Philly...I've got a team watching it from the day it was received to the day it was conceivably mailed..we should have something soon."said another one of my operatives..

Peeping Tom smiled at me..

"I told ya Kev...These guys are the best.." he said..

"They sure are.." I said...

I wasn't the only one searching for answers...

The man who had killed Gil Carter was also gathering intel...

''Soooo according to Tony Richardson's GPS locator in his phone...He's here in Philadelphia at the Marriot...and according to his bank statements....He wired a quarter of a million dollars into the account of Morris Communications and Investigations... Hmm let me see here..Morris Communications is indeed a communications conglomerate..Cable and Sattelite  TV, streaming services for music and video...Radio,Recording studio....even making low budget movies...Hmmm Podcasts, websites...the works...it's real, but it's also a front for Morris Investigations...Hmmm,no known information on it's employees or operatives....That's a dead give away...

Kevin Morris, Former welterweight boxing champ for Marines, NCIS investigator, Bachelors Degree Communications/Journalism, Masters, Business Administration... Private Investigators License, Close ties to several Law enforcement agencies and the Legal community....

Has a wife and a daughter...Joanne Cokely-Morris, Kimberly Morris

She and a Bonita Turner Foxworth own the Unity Real Estate Company...


"This is the guy...This is the guy working for Richardson...It makes sense...He couldn't ask the FBI, ATF or any other government agencies to intercede...He'd have to use a slick P.I., like Morris to take care of this for him..." said the white male...
ONE DAY LATER-

Sepia had been waiting for me upstairs in my office the entire time I had been in my sub-basement headquarters taking care of that piece of business..

''Sorry I kept you waiting..."I said as I enetered my office
"I was getting ready to leave...I'd almost thought you'd lost interest.." said Sepia.

We were kissing passionately.... The doors were locked and my assistant Harry Charles was told to hold all of my calls..

"I'd never lose interest in this.." I said..

It was lunch time..We were kissing passionately, I had taken her beautiful dress off , as well as her panties and bra and we were making love on my large couch..


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband!" Sepia  moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Sepia!!!"she sighed..

She stared deeply into my eyes and I lifted her up and took her over to his couch..

I nearly tripped..She giggled... I thrusted mightily into her petite but shapely body...

I laid her down on the couch...I kicked my shoes off...I slipped my trousers off ,

"You are sooo bad.."she whispered and giggled.


We began making sweet love on the couch...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Kevin!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!" 
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I've been wanting to do it to you all morning" I cried out...

"I know...I know ..I saw how you were looking at me in that hound's suite...He was looking at me too!.....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

The couch was squeaking out of control...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god...Sepia you are so soft, so wet baby..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I can't blame him!" I moaned.

"Kevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she cried out...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm SEPIA...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevinnnn...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I love you soo much...Ouuuuu you don't even know.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..." I moaned.

. "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Sepia...you are sooo soft, sooo wet baby...I'm going crazyyyy.."I moaned..


 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....." SHE COOED...

 "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" I moaned loudly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Kevin!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she cried out!!!


AN HOUR AND A HALF  of non stop lovemaking on that couch slipped aimlessly by... The legs were squeaking and rocking from side to side.....

Neither one of us could get enough of the other...

The legs on the couch were rocking so hard they were in danger of cracking, yet they didn't..... 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..This is sooooooooooooooo good...Ouuuuuuuuu.." I moaned.

. "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..KEVIN...Ouuuu I love you so muchhh.."she squealed... 

She was shaking, trembling...crying like a baby...She was having an intense orgasm...Her third, since we'd  started...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned... 

ANOTHER HOUR OR SO PASSED BY!

 "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I cried out as I began to cum and cum hard....

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Kevin!" she moaned.

."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she moaned..Tears and perspiration running down her face..Her body trembling...she was cumming so hard, that she was shaking out of control....tears were just streaming down her face....Her head turning from side to side...
***********************************************************************************

I had a washroom in this suite....We both washed up and got dressed..

 "Ouuu, that was worth the wait.." said Sepia.

''Yes it was.." I said smiling....
We kissed softly...
"Stop Looking so satisfied.." laughed Sepia..

We had no idea...a micro listening device had been placed in my office... it had recorded the entire thing..






IV-

The next day I received a CD in the mail, addressed to me, with no return address....

I played it....
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Kevin!" she moaned.. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!" "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I've been wanting to do it to you all morning" I cried out...

 "I know...I know ..I saw how you were looking at me in that hound's suite...He was looking at me too!.....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed.. 

The couch was squeaking out of control... "Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god...Sepia you are so soft, so wet baby..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I can't blame him!" I moaned. 

"Kevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she cried out... 

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm SEPIA...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned

. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevinnnn...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I love you soo much...Ouuuuu you don't even know.."she cooed.. 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..." I moaned. .

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned... 

"Sepia...you are sooo soft, sooo wet baby...I'm going crazyyyy.."I moaned.

. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....." SHE COOED... "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" I moaned loudly...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Kevin!" she moaned.. 

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she cried out!!! 

(CLICK)

There was a typewritten message with the CD-

Mister Morris, you and I need to talk....I'll call you with Instructions... I'm certain your wife JoAnne Morris would be very interested in knowing who this Sepia person is you were canoodling with in your office...I'll call with instructions..  It read...

Wellll..whoever our little blackmailer/killer was...He knew about me...I laughed...This ought to be good for a laugh..

My guys found the Micro listening device in my ofice....but more than that...

We caught the guy who planted it on video tape....

Downstairs in my headquarters....We caught the same guy on video feeds

at a downtown Cyber Café  sending the emails to Gil Carter on the days he received correspondance...

He mailed the CD to Gil Carter, to Tony Richardson and to me from the same Post Office...caught on street cam footage...

Same Guy.....we used Facial Recognition technology...

He had no criminal record....we hacked into Piladelphia Police, State Police and FBI Vicap files...
we hacked into Interpol also....Then we looked up Military Records...Nothing...But civil service records revealed who he was..

John David Stutts....Attorney, Graduated from Harvard,Passed the bar in Mass. Conn, New York,Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Deleware....Worked for several prestigious law firms before joining a Republican /Right Wing think thank..

Had been complicit in scullying the careers of several Democratic and Progressive candidates by finding dirt on them and either releasing it to the press or convincing them to drop out...

He's what Gus would call a Nasty piece of Business...

We had two addresses for him here in Philadelphia..

"I'm going to meet with this clown.....Meanwhile, I want you guys to find his two addresses and get inside, uncover me a gun, A Spanish Astra and a home made silencer....That's what killed our friend, Gil Carter.." I said..

"Got'cha...We on it Kev..."they said..

"I'm going to have a little fun with John David Stutts..." I said.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


3 comments:

Grover Tha Playboy said...

This guy doesn't realize he recorded Kevin and his wife LOL!

George S. said...

What An Amateur!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!