Wednesday, January 1, 2020

With a Bang!

NEW YEARS EVE-

We were all spending New Years Eve at where else?  Josie's Bar and Grill....Sure, there were other clubs in the neighborhood now...Aqua Bar, Stoleys, Mulberry Street and the Mermaid Crabhouse...but Josie's was like home.. Josie's was the oldest club in this area...The only one of he one's named that was here when I moved in the neighborhood...But also the largest...and the only one that had live entertainment... Musicians, Singers, Comedians et al...

None of them was here tonight....

The place was packed and ten D.J.'s were spinning....

I remember when this place was a dive...Now it was larger, with brand new floors, brand new bars, live entertainment and D.J.'s and food..They had Crab Night, Wings Night...and a Sunday Brunch...

Yes...Josie's was the place..

 'Im Kevin Morris, Local entrepreneur and Private Investigator on the side..
 I was here with my wife, Sepia, A realtor
 My best friend, Walter "Kool Jat " Jones..Once a feared street enforcer....Now my self appointed bodyguard and man about the streets...
 His beautiful wife, Chelsea....
 My other good friend, Robert Foxworth
and his wife, Bonita Turner-Foxworth, My wife's best friend and business partner in the real estate business..

We were all drinking and feasting on the Catered Barbecue meal...
Honey Brown, once the head waitress, now the Manager and Gus's right hand was keeping the waiters and waitresses on point, taking orders and serving drinks..

From a distance I saw my attorney friends....

 Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander
 Her husband and fellow Private Investigator, Donnie Ray Alexander
 Her niece, Attorney Beverly West
 and her husband, Attorney, Nelson East..
My ward and their para -legal, Josie Boyd and her boyfriend, Paris...

They had an area to themselves....and also sitting with them was

 Attorney Yvette Jones
 Her boyfriend, Gary Lockwood, Once a detective, Now an investigator for the District Attorney's office..
 Attorney Beatrice "Bee Bee" Evans..
 Her boyfriend, Attorney Keith Jones
 Attorney Sofia Garcia
 Her boyfriend, Kahlil Ahmed...
 Their Investigator, Jade Lee, once a Homicide detective with the Tokyo Police department..We had worked a case once...Now an American Citizen and Yvette's investigator..
and her boyfriend, Lieutenant Danny Ho...Robbery-Homicide

 I saw ADA Keith Wallace
and his wife, Detective Carlotta Rodriguez -Wallace of the Criminal Investigative Division

Bridget Jones, Owner of Lady Chatterlie's Lover, Panties and Bras for the Discriminating Woman..

Detectives Angie Belton-Barlow and Sirena Pile were also spotted,looking very lovely...

Angie and Sirena's husbands,

 Detectives Jimmy Barlow
and Tyriq Pile weren't too far behind...
 Detective Edwin "Duke" Baylor
and Deputy Coroner , Hazel Baylor, his wife were also in attendance...


 They all ordered Citris Martini's....
 Newly weds, Attorneys Kayla Bennett-St. Jacques
 and Ray St. Jacques were in a corner booth to themselves , enjoying drinks and staring into each others eyes...


 Beverly's gorgeously sexy Mother and Olivia's Office Manager, Alfreda Johnson and her boyfriend
ADA Rockland Cambridge were also in the crowd...
 "It's rare that all of our friends are here tonight..We are alll sooo busy.."said my wife Sepia..
"Yeah, but not tonight.." I said..

Gus was ecstatic...He was making money hand over foot...

Lt. Sissy Van Buren and her husband, Eddie C. walked in..


 Flanked by Detective Tony Hopkins
and his wife and my friend, FBI Deputy Special Agent in charge, Sharon Hopkins...

 Even Bonnie Shay, Attorney and Insurance Investigator was here
with her husband, Ronald Shay, also an attorney....
 Assistant District Attorney Miles Ellis
and U.S. Attorney Karla Williams, his girlfriend rounded out the crowd...

 Police Captain ,Eddie Cantrell also graced our presence
with his wife...Regional DEA Special Agent in charge, Carol Redding -Cantrell...


 "Tired of people watching husband?" said Sepia, smiling..
"Yeah....I just can't imagine so many of us here at the same time.." I said..

"It's New Years Eve...."laughed Sepia...

"Yeah and for once...Everybody is chill....Nothing on our plates yet." I said..

Like I said...The joint was jumpin and the place was packed...This was the calm before the storm...My friends and I had brought the New Year in with a bang!








II-



Sepia and I got home shortly after two in the morning...We had had a great time...Kimmie Cakes was staying with her mother...

"I sure hope Mama and Charles made sure Kimmie was asleep and her door closed before they get into something...They're like two rabbits the way they go at each other.." she said.

I laughed..''And how would you know?"I asked.

"Everybody knows...The man can't keep his hands off of her...She's over there twice a day..At lunch and after work..." said Sepia.

"Jealous??"I asked..

"Jealous?? Why should I be?  I've got you...said Sepia.,

"That's right and I'm ready to jump on you right now.." I said...smiling and looking at her pretty shapely legs in her short night gown that came just to her hips..She knew I was checking her out...She just smiled at me...

Sepia was wearing a dark purple slip dress that came to her thighs...She had some shapely legs....I couldn't take my eyes off of them or her..
We stood quietly in the foyer and kissed...

''I know, you're almost as bad as Charles.." she said..

 I laughed.. as she led me upstairs to our bedroom..

I stared at Sepia....
We kissed passionately....

"Let's go in the room and lock the door..." she said..

"That's a good idea.." I whispered in between hot smouldering kisses...

"That's a very good idea.." she whispered...

Sepia unzipped my trousers and softly caressed my engorged and erect penis..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy Kevin.... I need to take care of that..." she whispered softly in my ears...

"Yesssss..You do"I agreed...and slipped her slip dress up over her head....She unzipperd my trousers and fondled me gently....

"You are soooo nasty." she laughed.. "It doesn't make any sense...you being this huge and this hard.."she added...

I followed Sepia up the stairs to our bedroom......
We embraced in a passionate kiss once more...

"I can't believe you still want more after what we did this morning...." she said..
Speaking of the crazy love we had in the living room this morning..
"You forget who you're talking to.." I said..

"That's right...The Horn dog...You always want it.." she said...

"Yes I do.."I said quietly...

"You are soooo nasttty!" she replied..
I lifted up her slip dress, slipped her panties down and off and began humping her across the bed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband,  get fully undressed ,so we can be comfortable.."she said...

I didn't want to stop...but I did..and we fully undressed.....
I lifted Sepia up and began long stroking her....She was beyond soft, very wet and smelled very good, almost baby soft...I was delirious with lust...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she moaned as I stroked and thrusted into her mightily...

A Good TWO HOURS seemed to just evaporate....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"said Sepia, who's entire body was shaking...She was having an intense orgasm....I could tell...Tears were flowing from her eyes and she was holding on to me for dear life...


I laid her across our bed.....I began to move inside of her slower and slower....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl...I'm losing my mind.,.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"she cooed softly...

A Good EIGHT TO NINE HOURS went by.....Neither one of us could seem to get enough of each other...

Our bed was squeaking out of control and our headboard slammed against the wall...

Sepia was once again having an intense orgasm...Shaking, trembling..Head turning from side to side, tears flowing from her eyes....

''Oh my god..oh my god...oh my godddddddddddddddd, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeeeeee!" she squealed....as she positioned herself on top of me and rode me  hard and fast..

Finally, I began to cum and cum so hard....my body was trembling and shaking....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"I yelled out....

"HAPPY NEW YEARS BABY!  OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned...


 ''HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU TOOOO!" I said..


"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." I moaned...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

I held her in my arms...We dozed off to a deep relaxing sleep..Our first sleep of the New Year.

We had brought New Years in with a bang!





III-

We had brought the New Year in with a bang.....The next day at work...First day of the new year...we were operating with a skelaten crew.... Apparently everybody had brought the new year in with a bang...

I sat in my office and looked over some invoices....and some bills and attended to Morris Communications Business when Harry Charles called on my intercom..

"Boss you got a visitor, a real important visitor..." he said..

I didn't like the way that sounded...

'Send whoever it is in Harry." I said..

The Visitor was U.S. Attorney, Tony Richardson...A Brilliant attorney and on a fast track for either the Supreme Court or a U.S. Federal Judge's position...if he could just keep his zipper up...

"Kevin...Kevin Morris...we met a few months before..." he said..

"Yes I remember...Your wife was uh having her second baby..." I said and smiled..

He smiled sheepishly....

''She's pregnant again.." he said.

"Baby Number three?? WOWWWWWW"I said in surprise....

He then  frowned...

''Which is why I'm here Kevin....I need your help....Your investigative help..." he said.. He looked around.

"Is this office secure?" he asked..

"Once I close this door it is...This world here....Television, Radio, News, Podcasts, Websites, Streaming services, Music...is completely different from my private investigative business.. Now, how can I help you?" I asked..

''Check your account Kevin...I've wired a quarter of a million dollars into it...That's your retainer.."said U.S. Attorney Richardson...

''Wow this is serious isn't it sir?" I asked..

He passed me a CD....

"I got this in the mail yesterday morning....I immediately caught a red eye to Philadelphia.."

I listened to the CD....

I heard whispering.....

"Take your clothes off baby.....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmm…."clearly U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson's voice..

"Ohhhhhh your hands are cold...." a woman's voice.. a woman's voice I could swear I'd heard before...

"That's alright...we'll be warm soon enough....oh my god...you're so sexy...ooouuuuuu…"

Sounds of kissing...

'Oh my godddd...you don't make any sense being this big, this hard so soon...I've barely undressed...Ouuuuuuuu look at that thing...myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lawd!"came the woman's voice..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyy…"


Sounds of the bed squeaking out of control... The headboard slamming hard against the wall...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm losing my mind...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu" said U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson....

"Ummmmmmm Mister U.S. Attorneyyy...wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

More sounds of the bed squeaking and the headboard rattling..

"You like it daddy?"came the woman's voice..

"Oh my god!"moaned Tony Richardson.

(click!)

I looked at him...

"That's obviously your voice on here and uh it's no stretch of the imagination to say that that is not your wife on this CD right?"   I said..

"You're right...It could only be one of two women...but I don't know who....There was no letter, no call, no demand for anything...It was just sent to me in the mail with no return address, but post marked Philadelphia PA..

''Which is why you're here....you want me to find out who sent this and to stop them..." I said..

"That's the size of it...There are already tabloid stories about me having extra-marital affairs, but up until now...no evidence...no one who would come forward to confirm it....I'm up for a federal judgeship...Any note of scandal on my part scuttles that...So you see Kevin...I desperately need your help.."said Tony Richardson...

"Okay....I'll see what I can do...Where are you staying?" I said..

"I'm at the Marriot downtown...This is my room number and my phone...Get on this Kevin...Time is of the essence.." said Tony..

''Where is your wife?" I asked..

"She's in Los Angelas visiting family....That's why I want to...why I need to get a handle on this and quickly.." he said..

"Go to your hotel room, Stay out of trouble...I'll be in touch.." I said..

"Thank you Kevin.." he said..

IV-

What I didn't know was that the answer to my question was closer than I thought...For at a loft in town....

"You're bad..You know that?" said  ..laughing...
Within minutes...They were kissing passionately...Devouring each other's lips...He unzippered his trousers...

"Gil you just asked for a kiss.. Now let's not take this too far.." she said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm...I didn't specifically ask for anything.." he moaned.... 

"Ouuuuuuuuu you would have made a great attorney..." she giggled...

"And you are getting me soo hot..." he whispered...in between hot sweltering kisses...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm you're...you're..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu getting me hot too.." she finally confessed..


He slipped her panties down...She didn't resist..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gil!" she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Sharon!!!"he sighed..

She stared deeply into his beautiful green eyes and he lifted her up and took her over to his couch..He nearly tripped..She giggled...

He laid her down on the couch...He kicked his shoes off...He slipped his trousers off and took her skirt off..

"You are sooo bad.."she whispered and giggled..
they began making sweet love on his sofa bed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Tony!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I've been wanting to do it to you for weeks" he cried out...

"I know...I know Gilbert...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

The sofa bed was squeaking out of control...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god...Sharon you are so soft, so wet baby..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

"Tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she cried out...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm SHARONNNN...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GILBERT....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Sharon...you are sooo soft, sooo wet baby...I'm going crazyyyy.."he moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GILBERT....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....." SHE COOED... 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned loudly...

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Tony!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she cried out!!!


SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of non stop lovemaking on his bed slipped aimlessly by...

The legs were squeaking and rocking from side to side..... the headboard WAS SPLINTERING..

.
Neither one of them could get enough of the other...The legs on the couch were rocking so hard they were in danger of cracking, yet they didn't.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..This is sooooooooooooooo good...Ouuuuuuuuu.." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Gil....Gil!  GILBERT!.."she squealed...

She was shaking, trembling...crying like a baby...She was having an intense orgasm...Her third, since they'd started...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god Tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnny...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...

ANOTHER HOUR OR SO PASSED BY!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he cried out as he began to cum and cum hard....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Gil!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she moaned..Tears and perspiration running down her face..Her body trembling...she was cumming so hard, that she was shaking out of control....tears were just streaming down her face....Her head turning from side to side...

He pulled out and began to cum like a gusher...all over the couch...She moved out of the way...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..HELL!!!!!!" he called out...

"Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyy.."she exclaimed..
They kissed each other softly......Sharon Silver's body trembled as she experienced another orgasm..

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god Gil..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...

Gilbert was still cumming...and moaning..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!OHHHHHHHHH!!!!"he moaned..

They finally stopped and got up off the couch...

They both used the bathroom room and cleaned up and put their clothes back on...
"WOW!  I guess we got that out of our systems..."said Sharon..Who was a bit relieved...


"Oh My God...That was great...wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."was all he could say..He was still trying to catch his breath....
"It was wonderful..OH MY GOD! Wouuuuuuuuuuuu!!!...I'll run down the street and get us some coffee..."said Sharon.
"Get me a bagel too! Blueberry!"he said..

"Sure...I had planned to bring the New Year in in a bar and then get laid..." she said and hugged him..

He held on to her like he didn't want to let go..He liked how warm her body was....She leaned her head into his chest....


"Me too!  Next year after I break the story of the year...I'll have money, a condo instead of this cheap loft and we'll bring the new year in in style...I promise baby..." said Gil..

"Promises, Promises..I'll be back..."said Sharon as she took the elevator down and out....

A young White male tried his door..It was open...

'Bae, is that you? You're back already?"  said Gilbert...


"Hello Gil, at last we meet..."said the white male...

''Who the hell are you?" said a stunned Gil...

"You know that anonymous source that has been giving you all that information on U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson....That was me.."said the white male..

''You?  You gave me a lot of nothing...You gave me names of women...all who refused to talk to me...and a CD with him and an un named woman moaning and groaning during sex...what was I going to do with that?" said Gil...

"You were supposed to take all of that to the press...The CD and the mention of the women in questions names whether they talk to you or not would have been enough to sink him...It was all there for you..."said the White male..

"I'm not going to take a guy down with just rumors and no facts...but I was going to look into this further...That woman you gave me...The white woman found in the river last month....You said she was pregnant with his baby...You were wrong.."said Gilbert..

"What? SHE WAS PREGNANT!!" said the white male..

"Yeah she was...but it wasn't his...The coroner so much as told me...I don't know if I even want to continue with this..It's goin nowhere and besides...I got no axe to grind with Tony Richardson...Find yourself another patsy...."said Gilbert..

"No you're perfect...We'll add murder to the mix..." he snarled..

"Tony Richardson killed someone?" asked Gil..

"Not exactly....but it'll sure look like he did..!"snarled the white male who pulled out his gun with a silencer..

and aimed at Gil..

"Heyyy what are you doin?" screamed Gil...

He fired five shots into Gil's chest....Killing him instantly....

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he screamed as he fell dead to the floor..

''Cops will have a field day with all of the evidence found around here.." laughed the white male as he slipped out...

A few minutes later..

Sharon Silver returned to the gruesome crime scene...

She screamed and dropped her two coffees....

"OH MY GOD!!!!"

She was smart enough not to touch anything....She got on her phone and called the one person  she knew could help her...

Me!

Her New Year had started off with a bang too!

(TO BE CONTINUED)








No comments: