Wednesday, January 29, 2020

The Pope Of Queen Village

Monica lie on the bed watching the television …..

I happened to walk into our bedroom and plop down on the floor...

"What's on?" I asked..

"Nothing but some news.." said Monica...

On the news was some white man in a suit...I kept looking and then I realized who he was..

"Hey That's 'The Pope." I said..

''Yeah...Bishop Roger Ranklin, he rescues all of those girls off the streets...He runs those halfway houses...Takes in runaways.. prostitutes looking to get out of the life...He runs the mission in Queens Village."said Monica..

"I remember....he and his girls were very helpful in helping us track down and identify Harry Dean, The Queen Village Strangler.. " I said..

''Yeah unfortunately...We didn't get to Dean in time...Somebody else did.."said Monica...Who was lying on the bed in white cotton sox, panties and a t-shirt....

'We've got two other murdered girls out there...They were independents , who also worked at a strip club...." I said..

"Yes and two dead rival pimps....as well as Dean himself, who is now our problem...I was hoping he wouldn't be.." said Monica.

I kissed her on her neck...

She giggled...

''Natttttttttttttttttttte, my goodness.....you always want some...."she cooed...

I stopped....I smiled and sat back....

"I didn't say I didn't want to give you any...I just said you always want it.." she said...
I pulled her to me and kissed her slowly and passionately....I untied and lifted her t-shirt off of her...I slowly took her white socks off....She slowly slipped her panties off...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh look at youuuu...Wooooooooo!" she said ,crawling up on the bed and slowly easing herself down on me....I was as usual as hard as a rock...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…."she cooed.... something she noticed as she slowly eased down on me and began to move up and down, up and down, slowly....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD NATE!!! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she cooed softly..

I liked her riding me like this... I could look into her beautiful eyes and run my hands through her hair...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate!" she moaned and began to cry like a baby as she began to move up and down a little faster....

FIVE TO SIX HOURS began to slowly drift by.....

The television was still reporting the news.... Detailing the latest murders of Pimps, Larry Muller and Ricky Latimer and talking about the murders of  several prostitutes in the area and asking if there were "Pimp Wars" going on....

Our Boss, Lt. Cotton was on the news....

"These killings are not related... Six of the girls were murdered by a serial killer, a lonely desperate ex-con named Harry Dean, who was himself found murdered in the  Undersea City of Lemuria...We don't know if the recent murders of Johnny Muller and Ricky Latimer are related...My Detectives are looking into both murders." he said..

"One good thing about all of this...I hate to say this...but all of these people's deaths have cut down the amount of prostitution in this neighborhood...This neighborhood was a hotbead for this immorality...and now  a lot of it is gone with the deaths of these two gentlemen and unfortunately some of their confederates.." said Bishop Roger Ranklin...Known as the "Pope of Queen Village" because of his halfway house where runaways, abused women and prostitutes and drug addicted women came to get relief from the streets...

Monica and I were still making love by the light of the television set oblivious to what was being broadcast.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate honey...ouuuuuuuuuuu you are just showing off..You are just showing off in this bed..." cooed Monica..

"Mo- Mo....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you are driving me crazy...ouuuuuuuuuuuu.."I moaned...

Our bed was really squeaking...our headboard was rattling...

THREE MORE HOURS of Sweet lovemaking slipped by...

Monica was sitting on top of me again, blowing sweetly into my ear....licking my neck and kissing me softly....

She had already had several intense orgasms.....I was to the point of no return....I came hard...So hard,I felt as if all the bodily fluids were being released from me.....

My body shook hard...

Monica whispered in my ear....

"It's okayyyyyyy...Mo Mo has you....It's okayyyyyyy...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned as sweat ran down her forehead and her body trembled almost as much as mine....

I was cumming like a gusher and just trembling as she held me gently.....






II-
We traveled to a modest apartment in the Village , a little while later with Kylie...

"This girl called me ,said she might have some information for us..."said Kylie...

 "Good because we need some information...Something...Anything.."said Monica.
'Yeah, we've got a lot of split ends....Nothing that leads to nothing.." I said..

Once inside the spacious apartment building...We met a girl named Ariel Madison..

A pretty little girl of no more than 20...At least she looked about 20.

''Ariel...I'm Detective Kylie White, Homicide.. These are my partners..Detectives Monica and Nate Nellis.." said Kylie..

"You two married?" she asked..

"Yes... You picked that up quick."laughed Monica..

"I saw the matching wedding bands..." said Ariel..

I smiled...

"Your husband is cute." she laughed...

"I know...but don't gas his head up anymore than it already is...."laughed Monica...



We all laughed and then Ariel got to business..

She named all 8 of our murdered girls....She said that she knew them all and showed us photos of her and them , out drinking socially and on the street working..

"I used to be in the life....but I got out a while ago...I was trying to get all of those girls to get out...I knew that eventually they might end up...well like they did! I write a Blog..."Working Girlz Life.." she said and brought her blog up on her laptop screen... These girls were all my friends...I wrote about us.....Our lives...what we went through...Our hopes ,Our dreams..." she said..

 "Oh My God...This is very good."said Kylie..
 "It is...Very well written....Did you ever think of becoming a writer?" asked Monica..
"This is very good...You could have helped us when we were searching for our killer, Harry Dean.If we had known about you!" I said..

"I know I should have....but look..." she said..

There was a photo on her blog of Harry Dean and four of the murdered girls... Two of which we were after him for and the first two, which we didn't think he was guilty of...

"YOU KNEW HARRY DEAN?" asked Monica..

"YESSSSSSSSSSS...We all did! He was an ex-con...a real horn dog....Never got enough...He got some kind of disability check and he as you guys know...was something of an accountant...He did freelance work for area businessmen, so he always had cash.....He'd buy the girls meals and drinks in exchange for sex....He was a regular customer....of not just them, but me too....

"He was a little kinky...into some really weird stuff...Stuff a lot of us didn't want to do...The girls started complaining....Both Pimps....Larry Muller and Purple Ricky told him to back off, that they didn't want his money...That's when the killing started...One by one my friends started vanishing off the streets....Months went by and you guys started finding them....strangled....in ditches on the side of the road..." she said.

 "Yeah, we made our cases on DNA and forensic evidence on him on six of them..." I said.
"But two of those girls...They were murdered before the other six died....and there is nothing linking them to him..although at first , we tied them all together."said Monica..

"Oh he didn't do those two....I know it...but in some sick way...I think the first two inspired him..You found Harry in the Undersea City of Lemuria didn't you? Ask yourself how he got there??..Ask yourself how he could afford an apartment in a place like that.? "said Ariel..

''What are you saying?"asked Kylie..

"He had help....Financial and otherwise...I remember when you guys put a what do you call it? An APB out on him...He vanished just like that....How did you find out he was in Lemuria?" asked Ariel.

"We got an anonymous tip....Then we got a call from the Chief of detectives that he was dead!" I said.

"That tip came from someone here...Someone who is always on Television..."said Ariel..

"You're being Coy....If you know something...Say it."said Kylie..

''She means Bishop Roger Ranklin, the Pope of  Queen Village.." said Monica , who had scanned her mind..

Ariel , who had no idea that Monica could read minds was astounded...

"You're good...I can't prove that...but I just know it's him...I swear I feel that...The Bishop is no saint. How did you pick that up so quick?" she asked Monica.

"I'm A detective.."said Monica..


This brought guffaws of laughter from Kylie and I....

"I suspected Harry of being behind all of the murders....because like I said...He was weird and a world class Horn Dog....but the saintly Pope of Queen Village is no  angel either...We call him the "Pimp of Queen Village..."  He has all of those vulnerable women in his Halfway house....You don't think he wasn't getting any trim on the side? Not from all of them, but some.."said Ariel..

"You know this?" I said..

"I sure do...All  8 of the murdered girls sought his help...At one point they wanted out of the sex trade..And they went to him for help...He helped them alright...Gave them a place to stay...Meals, a place to shower and relax... And all 8 left his halfway house abruptly just before they were murdered."said Ariel..

 ''We interviewed him and people close to the girls..We knew that they had stayed at his house and had left. but we never heard that!"said Monica.
" Nobody knew or said WHY they had left and unfortunately....None of the girls could tell us why for obvious reasons...They were dead!."I said.

"He and his nephew...Mike Ranklin...a real sociopath if ever there was one.

made unwanted sexual overtures towards them...I got it on good word from a couple of the girls that it was soo bad coming from both guys that they just had to get up out of there..." said Ariel..

''Why give it up for free when they can go back to making money at it?" said Monica.

"Exactly.."said Ariel..

"So you think he had something to do with some of these killings?" I asked.

"I can't say for sure...but there is more to the Pope than meets the eye...You should look into some of his dealings.."said Ariel..

"Thanks for the heads up..."said Kylie..

"I wished we had interviewed her sooner." said Monica...





III-
"I can't imagine who would make such scurrilous , scandalous charges...If that type of thing were going on here...I'd be out of business..."said Roger Ranklin, known in the streets as "The Pope Of Queen Village..

He was the pastor of Mt. Pisgah Inter Denominational Baptist Church , which had over 10,000 members.

Every Sunday he preached and his church took in close to a million dollars...Not to mention the City, State and Federal subsidies he got and grants for his projects...His Halfway House , His school and his jobs center...

He did a lot of good for the community and he was making a lot of money himself.. He had a Podcast heard by millions and his sermons streamed all week long on smart TV..
 "They are surprising charges sir and we had to look into them...You Understand..." I said.

"But could you tell me who made such charges? At least if I knew ,I could talk to her, address this..Get it all out in the open." he said.
 "We never said it was a male or female sir." said Kylie..

"Well,Well, Well, I-I just assumed it was a female....If the allegations were true...What uh Male would even care enough to be angry about them?" he asked..

I had to admit...he had a valid point..

Monica remained quiet...She scanned his mind...She then asked him..

'Where is your uh Nephew?" she asked.


"Mikey? He's uh out of town...." he said..He suddenly seemed agitated, nervous...Monica said she could feel it..

''We'd like to talk to him....Just routine...We never interviewed him."said Monica.

"You know, I don't understand...I helped you guys out when the murders occurred...I was the one who put you on to Harry Dean, who killed all of those prostitutes..." he said.

"Yes you did...but we'd just like to talk to him...Your Nephew.."I said.

"Harry Dean is dead...Isn't your case essentially closed?" he asked.
"No...Two Pimps are dead... Johnny Muller and Richard Lassiter...and Harry Dean couldn't have killed them...He was already dead...."said Monica..


"Those two were gangsters...Anybody could have taken them out...Why Why, Why they might have had a contract out on each other.."said Bishop Ranklin..


"You've got a creative mind Bishop.....We're going now...If we need you for anything...You have our number and we have yours."said Kylie as we left...

IV-

"He sure got Nervous when we mentioned his nephew, Mikey....He's afraid, deeply afraid of something...oh and also...He's not our killer...but he was lying about the girls..He did ask a lot of the women for sexual favors...all 8 of our working girls and a few others who weren't, Who have quietly left here...He's still doing it...Getting sex in exchange for them being able to stay there.."said Monica.


"You got all of that from scanning his mind?"asked Kylie, although she knew the answer...

"He was watching your blouse, staring at your cleavage the entire time we were there and trying to look up my skirt, everytime I sat down... The man is a horn dog...but he's not our killer...but I'm certain he knows who our killer is.."said Monica.

"We need to talk to the nephew.." I said..

"Only thing I didn't get from him is where his Nephew is..." said Monica.


"You're slipping girl.."laughed  Kylie..

Which made the three of us laugh...



And in the undersea city of Lemuria, deep beneath the sea...

Unknown to us, Bishop Ranklin's Nephew is in a bar, receiving a call on his Portal..


"Unc... Is that you?" he laughed..

"I know I told you to lay low....but we've got a problem..." said Bishop Ranklin...

"What kind of problem?  I thought I handled all of our problems." he said.

"I thought so too...but someone is talking to the cops...Three Detectives came by here to see me today...about me and those girls..Those other two that you killed." said Bishop Ranklin..

''Why? That Freak Harry Dean killed those girls, that's the official story anyway......and I took care of him...Practically delivered him to the cops ,nice and neat like.." said Mikey...

"Mikey there were other murders!  Murders Dean couldn't have committed...Those two Pimps, the ones who were blackmailing me...You uh didn't have anything to do with that did you?" asked Bishop Ranklin...

"Unc......I'm trying my best not to make you an accessory after the fact...You shouldn't ask me questions like that."said Mikey...

''Okay, Okay!!Well I need you to get back here..Find out who's talking to these cops...and shut their mouth...It's got to be one of the remaining whores left."said Bishop Ranklin..

''Say No More and I do mean, Say No More...I'm on it." said Mikey...

(TO BE CONTINUED)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY BRA AND PANTIES!