Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Where Is The Lust?

Olivia and I were kissing passionately the next morning in our conference room...
 "Ummmmm baby...we'd better cool it..Beverly and Nelson will be down soon and Alfreda..
"We'll hear them...They know I'm crazy about you.."I said..

As we continued to kiss...

''But do they know how crazy I am about you?   I'm minutes from taking my clothes off.."said Olivia with a devilish smile..

we continued kissing...






What stopped us was the doorbell ringing..

It was ADA Richard Gray...He had gotten here before Alfreda and Josie..

"Hi...Since I was up...I thought I'd uh drop by..." he said..

He took his hankerchief and wiped Olivia's lipstick off my lapel... Something Beverly usuallly did for me...

''Well you certainly look better, did you get some sleep?" asked Olivia.
"Oh yes...I got a nice long hot shower, a shave and a change of clothes...I had to turn the clothes I was wearing yesterday in  to the police...for evidence..."he said..

 "Good Morning ADA Graves.."said Beverly ..
"Good Morning.." said Nelson..

"Good Morning.."said ADA Graves..."It's Richie...my friends call me Richie.." he said...

 "Rockland, you gonna make me late...Let me gooo.."cooed Alfreda as she attempted to come in the door..
"Just one more kiss..." he begged..

She kissed him passionately, slowly and softly....

''There...now go to work.." She giggled and walked into a full office.

"Wow, am I late?" she offered..

 "No Freda...Richie is extremely early.."said Olivia with a smile..
"Good Morning Mommy."said Beverly, kissing her mother..

"Hi Baby."said Alfreda..

"Good Morning Ms. Jay.."said Nelson, kissing her cheek..

"Good Morning Son in Law.." said Alfreda..

''Wait...Your office manager is your mother, Beverly..?" asked Richard.

''Yes she is....and my father is Olivia's Older Brother..."said Beverly with a smile..She knew she was going to have to explain it eventually, The Family dynamic..

"Rockland Cambridge is not your brother Liv?" he asked.

"Noooooooooooooooooo….My Brother is married and lives in San-Francisco now....but he and Alfreda had Beverly, when I was nine years old..."said Olivia..

"Ohhhh Aunt and Niece...That's why you're so close in age...The rumor was that you two were actually sisters.. Now I understand..."said Richard..

 "He's catching on.."said Nelson to me..
I smiled..

Richard looked around..

 He liked our conference room..with it's extensive law library...
 Our monitors and computers
and our large monitor...

"Nice Set up you have here and you guys live upstairs?" he asked..

 "Me and Honey Bun here live right above here.."said Nelson..hugging and kissing Beverly..
Beverly smiled and hugged him..She loved all of Nelson's nicknames for her..."Luscious" and Honey Bun" among her favorites!...

 ''And Sexy Auntie and I live up above them.." I said.
Olivia blushed like a school girl..

Josie walked in...

''Hey Guys..I didn't have class today.." she said.

''You're in your second year of law school right?" said Richard...

"That's right."said Josie..

"I observed both of your Mock trials...You were very good..Of course , you get a lot of on the job training, working with Olivia, Beverly and Nelson.." said Richard..

"Josie's been with us since the day Beverly and I opened our doors.." said Olivia..

"Liv,I gotta ask..How did you swing this? A Practice, This building and all?"  asked Richard.

"I divorced well."said Olivia..





which had Alfreda, Beverly, Josie, Myself and Nelson in hysterics.

II-

I pointed everyone towards the monitors...

"Guys , this is the murder scene..."I said..

It showed Pamela Gray's lifeless body lying on her back with a gunshot to her right temple..

"There was no sign of forced entry...So she let her killer in, which means she knew her killer.." I said.

 "There is your building.."said Olivia.

Looking at the other monitors
 ''There are a lot of people going in and out...All day long.."said Beverly...
"The initial Autopsy report says she had been dead about an hour when she was found.."said Nelson..

''So you just missed the murderer...She had just been shot.." I said.

 ''According to the police report..No One heard a shot...Your screams were heard and you were seen exiting the building..."said Olivia.
"You left the door unopened...That's what lead one of your neighbors to peer inside and find the body.. He called the police.."said Beverly...


''You were here by then."I said.


Nelson and Josie studied different Monitors..

Looking for something, anything..

"You left around 8:00 pm that night...There you are... So many people coming in and leaving, you recognize any of them?" asked Josie..

''A few, some of these people live there.."said Richard..

''You left at 8:00 pm that night and didn't come home to 10:00 am in the morning...Really? Your wife was okay with that?" asked Olivia..

"Well uh, Uh Yeah..." said Richard...
\
"If I may ask...where did you go?" asked Beverly..

"I was celebrating a colleague's promotion..An old law school chum of mine made partner at his firm..Uh we all went to Stoley's...Then Aqua Bar....Then the new Aqua Rooftop Bar..Then an After Hours club...The East Coast Club..."

''Wow! He partied like we did in New Orleans.."said Nelson..

"Yes indeed.."said Beverly, remembering partying until daybreak!...

''You've been to New Orleans???...I love New Orleans.."said Richard...as the three began laughing..

"I take it you had the day off."I said..
"I had a few days off... Karen Page

 and I had worked a big case...had been in court for two weeks straight and prior to that..

I was second chair to ADA Miles Ellis in another big case...I had three days off..If you include Friday and Saturday...It was a Five Day weekend."he said.

"And your wife was good with you doing all this partying without her?" asked Olivia..

"Pam and I had a great relationship...We were Best Buds..she was my very best friend...almost like a sister.." said Richard Gray...

 "Beverly is almost like a sister to me...This is your WIFE we are talking about Richie..You two have an open relationship?" asked Olivia..
''Richard , was there another woman involved here?  Did she have another man??" asked Beverly..

"No...No...Nothing like that..."said Richard..Pam and I had a great relationship...I would have never have hurt her...I swear.." he said..

III-


In His Office in City Hall,


Assistant District Attorney called Judge Turner Freeman into his office..

"Ahh Judge Freeman.." he said..

"Yes...What is it counselor?" he said.


"I was in your chambers yesterday and uh I found these..." said Chris Garcetti.

 He held up a pair of Aqua colored lace panties
and a blue striped bra and matching panties..

"What...What have those got to do with me? And why the hell were you nosing around in my chambers?" asked the startled Judge...


"I know a lot of attorneys slip in your chambers after hours and make out...but uh ruh...these are brand new , sales tag still on em...and I checked your credit card records...You purchased these from Victoria's Secret...Heh Heh heh.. The word on you is that you like to wear ladies undergarments Your Honor...Heh heh Heh!.."laughed Chris Garcetti..

''What do you want?" asked Judge Freeman icily!!!!

He showed the judge photos of Himself with Olivia and Beverly at  Lady Chatterlies Lover, Panties and Bra's for the sophisticated lover store




Look at this... That's you....a few months ago with ,Look at this..Olivia Bennett -Alexander and her niece..Beverly West....buying panties....I know why they're there....but why are you there???You dirty old man...In this photo ,it even looks like they are suggesting  a thong for you....Wellllllllllllllll, tell me...How long have they known your dirty little secret?" laughed Chris Garcetti

"They are both decent girls...They are two of the most decent people I have ever met, which is more than I can say about you....They have never used our friendship or what they know about me to curry any favor in my court..NEVER and I'll swear to that.!" said Judge  Freeman.
"Okay...Okay...I'll take your word for it... but you're too friendly with Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West.... Their husbands might kill you if they knew what a freak you are , and around their wives..Heh heh heh!..



I want you to recuse yourself from this upcoming Richard Gray trial...You do that and your secret is safe with me..You refuse and uh I might just uh put the word out that Judge Freeman doesn't wear boxers under his trousers..but pantieeeeess...Heh heh heh...you damn freak!"laughed Chris Garcetti...

"You know boy....Your daddy is cut throat , as cut throat as they come...but he's a gentlemen at least...You are a rotten son of a bitch....I hope Olivia and Beverly beat the damn pants off of you, Like






 Yvette Jones and her young lawyers did a month ago!"said Judge Freeman..

"Just Recuse yourself.."laughed Chris Garcetti..

"You son of a bitch.."grumbled Judge Freeman...


IV-


Later that day, We were at the Laundromat....Josie had gone home for the day...


"Donnie Ray...Tell me I'm not the only one..Tell me that you feel something off kilter about this."said Olivia..

"I do indeed.."I said..as I lifted a basket of laundry..

and began putting them in the dryers..



We had a lot of clothes and sheets to be washed...

"I know what you mean Auntay...Not even the most understanding wife in the world would be okay about her husband going on an all night bender like that...8:00pm at night and returning at 10:00 am in the morning?  Who does that?" said Beverly...

''Damn and I was considering asking you.."joked Nelson...

Beverly laughed...

"You wouldn't know what to do all night without me.." she said..

"I do believe he loved her...I mean I can hear it in his voice....but when I look at photos of them..The Body language is out of sync.." said Olivia..

"I know...They look like friends...Just good friends..Not like lovers..like ahh hem....Them.." I said..

 Nelson
and Beverly, who had just been talking to us a minute ago..

was in the corner.. Kissing passionately....

"Ummmmm Honey Bun..." moaned Nelson..

"Husband" cooed Beverly between slow, smouldering kisses...

"Yeah, or us...Where is the Lust?" asked Olivia..  "Take Rockland and Alfreda…..You can look at them and tell that he's ready to take her clothes off at any minute...and she's ready to let him...I just don't see that in this couple...Love, but no lust...That bothers me about this case.."said Olivia.

"Maybe...Maybe there was a little trouble in paradise...I'm going to look into their marriage a little more."I said..

Speaking of Alfreda and Rockland..

With Josie and Richard gone for the day and the four of us out doing laundry..

He and Alfreda were in the kitchen in a corner kissing passionately...He had opened her blouse..

"Rockland,,,,No….No....we can't do that....Close my top up....They could walk in here at any minute.."said Alfreda..


'They're doing laundry...They're going to be gone for awhile.." he said..

Kissing Alfreda and squeezing her breasts..He was trying to unfasten her bra..when she removed his hands and put her top back on..

"You're getting too excited...Calm yourself down...Don't you have some work to do? A Trial?" she asked..


"No, Just you.." he said..

She laughed as she continued to kiss him..." Wait until we get to your place... Come on now...Ouuuuuuuuu, you are making this hard.."she laughed..

"You're making me hard..." he whispered..

"Oh hush up horny toad...you stay hard..." she laughed...
as they continued to kiss.....

At the laundromat, Olivia and Beverly were folding their laundry..

 "I think we got it from here guys.."said Olivia..
"Yeah just help us load up the car..."said Beverly...

"I'm going to check into Pamela Gray, completely..Finances, Friends, Associates...See what if anything was going on.."I said..

 "I'm certain Garcetti 2.0 is already doing that." said Olivia..
"Oh yeah...He's no Lt. Tragg..Probably got his own investigator looking into it.."said Beverly...

"I'm going to Stoleys and Aqua Bar...If he was there...There will be a record of it..."said Nelson...

"And Check out this friend of his.. The one he stayed with.." I said.."Let's find out what she was into."I said..

"You think it was a girl?" asked Nelson..

"I don't know.."I said.

"There's a lot we don't know at this point.."said Olivia..

(TO BE CONTINUED)





11 comments:

Toni said...

Yes...Where is the lust? This guy is either Gay or he's having an affair himself!

Angie B. said...

I agree,This guy is either Gay or he's having an affair himself!

Sunflower said...

Up reading this one before I read the next installment!

Halo said...

Couldn't sleep so I went right to your blog on my laptop...Loving this story!

Lisa said...

I have to concur with the others...This guy is either Gay or he's having an affair himself!

Vanessa said...

That appears to be the consensus...This guy is either Gay or he's having an affair himself! But somehow I just can't see him with another woman..

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Maybe He's impotent! Just a thought!

Cheryl said...

All of us are up early huh? Reading yesterday's installment...LOL!

Rita said...

I'm going to hold my thoughts until I read more...but I'm certain this guy is gay.

George S. said...

Well Rita, you didn't hold your thought...LOL

Brenda said...

This guy is either Gay or he's having an affair himself! It's all there...Clear as day!