Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Derision

At Yvette's house...The bedsprings were squeaking loudly.....the headboard of her bed was rattling and the sounds of lovemaking could be heard...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Yvette...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." moaned Gary.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Garyyyyy, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned...

"Vettie, I love you , I just love you soooo much.." moaned Gary, beside himself with lust...

He had gone from lifting her up and long stroking her..

"Ouuuuuu Gary, I love you too...I love you so much! You don't even understand how much I love youuuu." she cooed.

to throwing her on the bed and laughing gleefully as he stroked her.....Her arms around his neck...her head turning from side to side....both of her legs just shaking furiously....

To finally mounting her in bed, making sweet, slow love to her....

Yvette had had three to four intense orgasms in the EIGHT TO NINE HOURS of lovemaking...

She was embarrassed at the noise her bed was making...She hoped her neighbors couldn't hear it...

Her headboard sounded like it might split in half.....

She was equally embarrassed at the noise she was making....Gary was driving her out of her mind...

She was driving him out of his mind too!

Gary didn't seem like he wanted to stop....but soon he couldn't help it...He came and he came hard like a flowing gusher..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned....

They continued kissing....

"Did you like that daddy?" asked Yvette...

"Ouuuuu I loved it baby.." moaned Gary

Gary lay in between her legs with his head resting on her breasts.. Both of them were drenched in sweat....

Yvette looked over at her clock...
"Gary, you gotta go home...It's two in the morning...You didn't bring any change of clothes for the morning.."whispered Yvette...

"I know...Come with me..." he whispered...

"Nooooooo,I can't.. I gotta go to work...We have to be at a bail hearing in the morning." she said as she got up and walked to the kitchen to get a bottle of water...

"Bail hearing? For what? For who?" he asked..

"Bee Bee doesn't think Myra Edelman, the woman Lt. Tragg arrested yesterday for Brett Myers murder is guilty." said Yvette as she stood in the doorway, sipping her water...

"He's made an arrest already? Based on what? Then again, I forget who I'm talking about.." said Gary with derision..

"I know...I know...He was really sweet to me yesterday when I was upset after seeing that horrible tragedy...I guess he's not all bad..."said Yvette..

Gary pulled her to him and kissed her gently and ran his hands into her panties...

"Was he as sweet as me?" he whispered and laughed raffishly...

"No you horn dog!!!...He wasn't..."Yvette laughed...

They wound up back on the bed...Making sweet love for Another HOUR or so...

"Ummmmmmmmmm you never.....you never get enough do you?" she asked..

"No, I don't...you've got me spoiled...All this good lovin.." he said..

Yvette giggled....as her bed continued to squeak out of control.

Finally, Gary got up, He went in her bathroom, took a long hot shower...gathered his clothes and got dressed...

"I've got to go home and get some sleep...You've worn me out..." he laughed..

"I've worn YOU out?" asked Yvette... "I might not be able to walk tomorrow after the hurting you put on me.." she laughed..

Gary kissed her...

"Bye Baby.." he said..

"Byyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee.." she whispered..






II-

Myra Edelman sat in the "Fishbowl " and exercised her right to remain silent , at least as long as she could..

She despised Lt. Tragg...She had seen him on Hard Bottom , had watched


Olivia and Beverly and their associates





 as well as








Attorneys at her own firm make a fool out of him and poke holes in his many bogus arrests..And had even been in court and observed how angry the ADA's








were at him for doing slip shoddy police work...She knew all about him....

He walked in with his large folder and smacked it on the desk...She wasn't fazed...

"You're in a lot of trouble...We've got you cold...Tell me what happened...I know he had just terminated you...Did you lose your temper?  Did he strike you first? What?" asked Lt. Tragg.

She sat quietly for five hours and did not utter a word..Lt. Tragg was livid...By law he couldn't question her much longer...He'd have to formally charge her or release her...Neither of which he wanted to do yet...He needed a confession.

Lt. Tragg offered her a candy bar...She refused.. He offered her a cigarette...She said "I don't smoke." He offered her a sandwich...She refused...A Soda..She refused...Coffee..She still refused..She knew about evidence and how police got DNA and prints off of things...She was not going to make his job any easier...

Finally at Two in the morning...Lt. Tragg exploded..

"LOOK, WE GOT YOUR FINGERPRINTS AND DNA ALL OVER THAT OFFICE!" he exploded..

She finally spoke..

"Numb Nuts...I worked there...I worked for him...My fingerprints and DNA would be in his office, don'tcha think?..Next you're going to tell me HIS DNA and PRINTS were there too?" she said..

He hated this smart alecky woman......

"We found your fingerprints on a rubber Axe..and a box that it came in..." said Lt. Tragg..

Megan smirked, but said no more..

"He fired you!!...You got four months of Law school left...You got rent and utilities due on your apartment, you were furious....That was your motive..People heard you two arguing...You had opportunity...Now we got you cold...Help yourself out!" said Lt. Tragg.

"You know Lt. Tragg, you  make Barney Fife look like Steve McGarrett." she smirked..

''That's enough Myra.."said Bee Bee, who suddenly showed up...
Lt. Tragg was stunned... He looked around and saw me, Kahlil and Sofia..

''What the Hell? " he said, incredulous..He looked around...He did not see Ms. Yvette.

 "Good Morning Lieutenant!" I said with a smile.
 "Good Morning Lieutenant." said Kahlil.
"Hola Papi"said Sofia..

"Yvette's kids...What are you doing down here? Does Yvette know you're here?" he asked..

''We are representing our co-worker, Ms. Myra Edelman." said Bee Bee..

"Thank you guys....Don't worry...I didn't give old Barney Fife here anything he could use except derision." said Megan.

"The interview is over Papi."said Sofia quietly...

''We'll be at your bail hearing in the morning."said Kahlil..

"Sit tight and get some sleep if you can." I said..

"Thank you guys."said Megan....who yawned...."I am a bit tired." she said.

Lt. Tragg was beet red....

"Officer, book her,Two counts, MURDER ONE DAMNIT!  take her to holding. Does Yvette know you're here?" he said and stomped his foot.. Yvette couldn't be on board with this, he reasoned.. Her little snot nose protoge's as he often referred to us have gone rogue!

"Right this minute, I'd say she does not...She's probably asleep...But she will know in the morning."said Bee Bee with a smile.

Megan was cuffed and read her rights again...and marched out..She stuck her tongue out at Lt. Tragg..

He was livid...He had an unnatural hatred for this woman that he seldom had for any other defendents..

III-

The next morning in court...  Ms. Yvette and I, Megan, Bee Bee, Sofia, Kahlil and Jade all stood in court at the bail hearing.

 "That was smart of you guys to go down there at night and get her...I've forgotten how detectives keep a suspect up all night grilling them until they get a  confession out of them...Good job loves." she said.
 "I remember Olivia, Nelson ,Beverly and Josie





 telling me how Lt. Tragg did that to one of their clients and I thought about Megan." I said.
 ''So we figured we'd better get down there."said Bee Bee.
 "You had nothin to worry about...I didn't say a thing and I didn't eat,drink or smoke nothin.."said Megan.
 "Good for you.."said Sofia..
 ''At least we don't have to work from behind...Welcome back Jade."said Kahlil..
"I can't be gone for three days without you guys getting yourself in trouble."laughed Jade.


The ADA, Cal McCafferty argued that due to the nature of this crime...Myra was being charged with two murders..The Murders of Brett Myers and Jasper Edison...She should not have bail..


Bee Bee and Sofia argued that Myra Edelman doesn't have so much as a parking ticket on her record...No prior arrests, No Juvie record...She was a graduate of Girls High as were they and in PENN LAW SCHOOL, their alma mater and was scheduled to graduate in May... They stated she had worked as a Para-Legal at their firm for three years and was not a flight risk..



Yvette and I and Kahlil piggy backed their argument...

The Judge set a bail for her of $35,000 dollars..Pretty steep..

Yvette called in a favor and got our law firm to put up the third that was needed and we got Myra released on bail...

"Ohhhh thank you guys..." said Myra as she was released..

"Bet you're hungry.." I said.

"I'm starving.." said Myra...






We wound up at Sam Mother's Diner...Where we all had

several cups of Hot Coffee

 A Stack of Pancakes
 Hash Browns
and sausages...

"Megan , they have a circumstantial case against you, but it's just enough for a good ADA to get a conviction.." said Yvette..

"If they were up against a green Public Defender, which you guys are not.."said Megan with a confidant smile..

"You worked for Brett for three years...I know him...He wasn't my favorite person in the firm..He was a slight bit racist..."said Ms. Jade..

 "Oh Just a slight bit?" I said... "He told me that while he thought I was a good attorney, that if it wasn't for quotas and affirmative action, I would never be working at McClusky/Cozen/Connor & Pratt..."I said..
 "And he was always talking Pig Latin around me like I was supposed to know it or like that was funny or something..I hated it , but he did it anyway.."said Sofia.
"Yeah and his Islamaphobic comments were grating...Even though I'm not a Muslim..He always made them around me...and the Immigrant cracks too..Despite the facts that I'm not an immigrant..I was born in this city..."said Kahlil...

"Throw in that he was a womanizing sexist bore and you got him in a nutshell." said Myra..

''Don't I know it...He was all over me at the Christmas Party, I had to move away from him...And he kept calling me Chocolate Cinderella, I hated it..."said Bee Bee..

"He's made unwanted sexual comments to me too..So granted...None of us particularly liked the deceased...It has been my experience that juries and prosecutors don't like it when you muddy the name of the victim, but in this case we are going to have to..."said Yvette..

"You two worked together for three years...Every evaluation he has of you is a negative one..People will look at this and say that you had reason for resentment...I mean I have two stacks of bad reviews...It's a wonder you kept a job."said Jade..

"Because he didn't have anymore interns...The word got around the office...Nobody ,male or female wanted to work with him...He had two other interns before me...They were Para-legals and they've gone on to become Attorneys now..."said Myra..

''We looked them both up...He gave them favorable reviews...Glowing reviews.." said Yvette..

"They both slept with him...At first they said no...They refused him for awhile, but the closer they both got to their graduation date, they gave in...Then their reviews got even better...Trust me, they were no better or worse than I...He didn't find me attractive enough to even try something like that ,even though I would have never slept with him... There was another one, another intern, who refused, absolutely refused his advances...She began getting bad eval's..She went to one of the Partners about him...He was spoken to and she soon resigned...I can give you all of their names and addresses."said Myra...

"Unfortunately....I looked her up..The one you're talking about...She lives in Salt Lake City ,Utah now, she's married, she's an Attorney at a small law firm and she refused to talk to me. But this has little to do with this murder....He was about to fire you on the day he died."I said.

"Oh He did fire me!...He called me in his office and gave me a box...It was wrapped like a Christmas Present...When I opened it...It had a rubber tipped Axe in it...He said "Get it...I'm giving you the Axe, clean your desk out!" He thought that was sooo funny...I told him to take his axe and shove it up his ass." said Megan..

 Yvette laughed..
"Some people say they heard you threaten him" said Bee Bee...

"He got scared and called Security....I told him that I wasn't going to hurt him, Not Yet, I threatened to sue him in court for wrongful termination, which I was...I was already talking to one of the other associates about getting an attorney on him...I kept a record of all of his negative evaluations and all of the sexist behavior towards other women I witnessed. There was no violence...I threatened legal action and I left...I slammed his door and walked down the hall...He opened the door and yelled.. "And don't slam my door!"real loud...He wanted everybody to hear him....He was such a little prick." said Myra..

"Good We'll need that."said Kahlil..

"I talked to the security guard..He said when he came up....Mr. Meyers was at his desk in his office, alone and assured him everything was alright...He then left...Where were you then?" asked Jade..

"I went to the ladies room first..."said Megan..

"Anybody see you?" I asked..

"Well I hope not." said Megan..




Yvette, Bee Bee, Jade and Sofia busted out laughing...
"I went upstairs to the office of Attorney Nora Felton, the one I'd been complaining about him to...She gave me the names of some Attorneys who could handle my case...That's where I was when Lt. Tragg and his men arrested me." she said.

IV-

Lt. Tragg walked into the diner just then...He shook his head and walked over to our booth...He looked at Yvette..

"Yvette, I can't believe this...You guys are defending her? She killed not just one of your colleagues, but Jasper Edison, the Food Truck Guy...He was your friend for Christ sakes." he said..

"I saw the body hit...I don't know what transpired in that office and you know there is the presumption of innocence until PROVEN guilty.."said Yvette..

"Look here inch high private eye...I didn't kill him and you got nothin, nothin.."sneered Megan..

 "Myra, that's enough!!!..."said Bee Bee...
 I did think her calling him  "Inch High Private Eye" was funny....It warranted a smile..
 Kahlil thought so too!
''She works with us too!...We just don't think she's guilty of this."said Sofia..

"Come on, she's the only one who could have done it...She was being fired, she went into a rage and tossed him through the window.."said Lt. Tragg..

"Lt. Tragg, we are not trying this case here in Sam Mother's Diner...Now just calm down, get yourself a coffee, it's on me...SAM...one cup of coffee for the Lieutenant...I got it."said Yvette...

"You're making a big mistake Yvette...She's as guilty as hell....and for a double murder...I liked Jasper Edison a whole lot too!...I'm hoping you get a needle." he said peering angrily at Myra...

Myra was getting ready to respond...

"Uh Uh....No more...Come on Now Myra...You're in law school...studying to be an Attorney...You know better than this...We got this.." said Bee Bee, who was handling this like a boss..

I whispered in her ear...

"The way you're handling yourself has got me sooo turned on right now.."

"You were turned on the moment you saw me this morning..." she responded and gave me a sweet kiss.

that seemed to linger...

Lt. Tragg's coffee came..

He settled down some..

"Thank you Yvette...I still think you're making a big mistake with that one...

"Come on Lt. Tragg…play nice!~!"pleaded Yvette...

Megan grimaced..."The only one I despise more than Tragg is the suddenly deceased Brett Myers.. I wished they'd both went sailing out that window." she said.

"Myra ,if you expect to get acquitted, you can't keep saying things like that Mami"said  Sofia..

Myra smiled.

"Ouuuuu I just love your accent Sofia." she said...

"That's right..Let's get out of here....Megan, go home, keep a low profile...Don't discuss this case with anybody..."said Yvette...

We paid our bill and the seven of us got up and left...

Lt. Tragg watched us as we piled out....

(TO BE CONTINUED)






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties!

Angie B. said...

I just knew somebody was missing from the comments!