Saturday, January 4, 2020

The Smoking Spanish Astra

I got instructions to meet the mysterious man at a brand new Bistro in Olde City Philadelphia..


Sepia and I came along early....

We both ordered Citris Martini's...

"I've got to tell Olivia and Beverly about this...They told me that Seattle makes the best Citris Martini's and no one in Philadelphia can hold a candle to what they had...I've gotta tell em about this place.." she giggled..

"But you don't know what they had in Seattle.." I said..

''This is true..." laughed Sepia...

The white male walked into the Bistro...He saw me and Sepia drinking and he looked a bit angry.


"I told you to come alone Mr. Morris." he said..

"I don't care what you told me....You Look upset....Now what is it you wanted to talk to me about?" I said.. "Let me help you catch your tongue...You want to talk about a certain U.S. Attorney, Tony Richardson... Right? You suspect that Tony has been a very naughty boy, except you don't have any proof right?  You want me to give you proof , proof you think that I have in my possession...so that you can either blackmail him or convince him not pursue a federal Judgeship because his politics are not in line with whatever right wing or conservative think thank you are aligned with....Stop me when I get warm." I said..

He said nothing...He growled...

''She a cop or a fed?" he asked pointing at Sepia..

"Her? Oh I assure she is not...This is my wife...Jo Anne Cokely -Morris, realtor..."I said with a smile...

"Sepia...Tell him what your nickname is.."I said laughing... Then I played the CD..



Sepia had been waiting for me upstairs in my office the entire time I had been in my sub-basement headquarters taking care of that piece of business..

''Sorry I kept you waiting..."I said as I enetered my office
"I was getting ready to leave...I'd almost thought you'd lost interest.." said Sepia.

We were kissing passionately.... The doors were locked and my assistant Harry Charles was told to hold all of my calls..

"I'd never lose interest in this.." I said..

It was lunch time..We were kissing passionately, I had taken her beautiful dress off , as well as her panties and bra and we were making love on my large couch..


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband!" Sepia  moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  Sepia!!!"she sighed..

She stared deeply into my eyes and I lifted her up and took her over to his couch..

I nearly tripped..She giggled... I thrusted mightily into her petite but shapely body...

I laid her down on the couch...I kicked my shoes off...I slipped my trousers off ,

"You are sooo bad.."she whispered and giggled.


We began making sweet love on the couch...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Kevin!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!" 
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I've been wanting to do it to you all morning" I cried out...

"I know...I know ..I saw how you were looking at me in that hound's suite...He was looking at me too!.....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

The couch was squeaking out of control...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god...Sepia you are so soft, so wet baby..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I can't blame him!" I moaned.

"Kevinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she cried out...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm SEPIA...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Kevinnnn...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I love you soo much...Ouuuuu you don't even know.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..." I moaned.

. "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Sepia...you are sooo soft, sooo wet baby...I'm going crazyyyy.."I moaned..


 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh husband....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....." SHE COOED...

 "OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" I moaned loudly...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Kevin!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she cried out!!!


AN HOUR AND A HALF  of non stop lovemaking on that couch slipped aimlessly by... The legs were squeaking and rocking from side to side.....

Neither one of us could get enough of the other...

The legs on the couch were rocking so hard they were in danger of cracking, yet they didn't..... 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..This is sooooooooooooooo good...Ouuuuuuuuu.." I moaned.

. "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..KEVIN...Ouuuu I love you so muchhh.."she squealed... 

She was shaking, trembling...crying like a baby...She was having an intense orgasm...Her third, since we'd  started...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god husband...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned... 

ANOTHER HOUR OR SO PASSED BY!

 "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." I cried out as I began to cum and cum hard....

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Kevin!" she moaned.

."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"she moaned..Tears and perspiration running down her face..Her body trembling...she was cumming so hard, that she was shaking out of control....tears were just streaming down her face....Her head turning from side to side...
***********************************************************************************

I had a washroom in this suite....We both washed up and got dressed..

 "Ouuu, that was worth the wait.." said Sepia.

''Yes it was.." I said smiling....

"Stop Looking so satisfied.." laughed Sepia..
We kissed softly...

I showed him the Micro listening device he had placed in my office..

I tossed it to him....

"I believe that's yours..." I said, still laughing at him...

"Sepia , show him your drivers license in case he doesn't believe you." I said.

She did..It read Joanne C. Morris

"Sepia has been my nickname since I was a little girl...My husband never calls me JoAnne..Neither does anybody else.." she said..

Then she slapped him so hard, everybody in the Bistro turned...

"You pervert...Next time you want to hear moaning and cooing, get yourself a woman of your own..That was my husband and I's private moment....I don't appreciate our privacy being invaded." she said..

"Excuse me Kevin...I'm going to the ladies room..." she said and got up...

He was as red as a beat...He realized he'd recorded me and my wife.....

I placed some glossies on the table in front of us...

"These are photos of you John David....Oh yes...I know your name...at the Post Office here in Olde City, mailing another CD like this to the late Gil Carter and another one to Washington D.C. to Tony Richardson....and this is you mailing this third one to me...

"And this is you at your favorite Cyber-Cafe on several occasions using that email address to send Gil Carter the names and addresses of all of the ladies he allegedly had affairs with...Only thing, not one of those lovely ladies was willing to talk or give any information...They like you are Attorneys...They know their rights...Mr. Stutts...It wasn't worth the legal risk to an unconnected guy like Gil Carter."I said..

He was furious....He was so angry he was shaking...He realized that he had grossly underestimated me.....

"You got nothin Junior....You aren't built for this...You're out of your league here..You killed that poor guy for nothin..."I said..

"You'll never prove that.....You cleaned up the crime scene...So the cops got nothin.." he said..

"Did I?  Assuming I did...Which I did not...How would you even know the crime scene was clean?The cops never made that public! You were there weren't you? You killed that kid...but like you said...The cops, they got nothin...So why don't you go on home and call this one a day....You lost....But at least you're not going to jail for murder..."I said..

"You ready baby?" said Sepia..

"Yeah Sepia...or should I call you Joanne today?" I laughed...

I paid the bar in cash for our drinks...

"Good Bye Mr. Stutts.." I said..  "And I Do Mean goodbye...I'd better not hear from you again..." I said, no longer smiling.

He was so angry he was shaking and nearly in tears....




II-
Meanwhile...My guys had found where he was staying and disabled the Street and Traffic Cams in the area and the business cam and entered his suite..

Lockpick Johnson disabled the alarm and the camera and the other five operatives slipped inside..

They found the gun we were looking for..

The Spanish Astra
and the homemade silencer...They erased all three of his laptops, his tablet and the phone he left there... They replaced what must have been the original DVD of Tony Richardson getting his freak on with an empty one...

They were wearing Latex Booties and gloves and they left no trace of themselves...They tidied everything up so it would look like nothing was array... and they exited...

My six guys got in the van driven by Peeping Tom and quietly exited...

John David Stutts returned to his Condo an hour later, unaware that his gun and silencer was gone...Feeling pretty defeated...His identity was known...There was photographic proof of his involvement in an attempt to blackmail Tony Richardson , a U.S. Attorney...And I possessed enough information to have him disbarred at least...

He checked his laptops, his tablets and his phone...They were clean!!!! He then checked the DVD's he had...Empty....

Somebody had been in here!!! Probably while he was talking to me and Sepia...It had to be my people...He was livid!!!!

He was afraid and unaware of what to do...

He made a phone call..

"I'm in trouble...I've been found out...We've got nothing on Richardson...Nothing we can use.." he said..

"WHAT? WHAT ABOUT ALL OF THOSE WOMEN??" came the voice..

"We got nothin...They wouldn't talk, none of em..and my pipeline is dead..Richardson hired some slick P.I.. He got rid of all of our information...all of it..and he knows who I am and who I work for...His people have been here...They've cleaned all  of my devices...There's nothing more that can be done." he said..

''Son, you really let me down...You've fouled up this entire thing when you killed that boy......I had big plans for you...If This P.I. knows..Then Richardson knows...Both of them have got to go before they can go the authorities..This could compromise this entire cell...." said the voice..

"I'll handle it.." he said..

"No ,No...you've screwed up enough...I'm bringing in Nuke...You just sit tight...We'll get you out of there. Nuke will take care of those two.." said the voice..

III-

At The Headquarters of the Criminal Investigation Division of the Philadelphia Police Department..

Dr. Hazel Baylor delivered some key evidence to Lt. Sissy Van Buren and Detectives..

"Look, I know this is not your case...but this is key evidence...I took it to Lt. Tragg's office, but he wasn't in....I've called his phone numerous times, but he hasn't answered...I left a message even." said Hazel..


"This was sent to me anonymously....We got fingerprints and DNA off of it...It's a ballistics match to that New Years Eve murder of that kid, Gil Carter...The one where the scene was clean.."said Hazel...

"Really?" said Sissy...She smiled..

"Only one person could have sent this to us...Our "good friend"she said without mentioning my name..







Carlotta,Tyriq,Jimmy, Sirena, Hop, Duke and Angie all knew she was talking about me..

How many times had I delivered care packages to them in the past...

Sissy checked it out...

"The prints and DNA are a match for John David Stutts...some low level operative in a Right Wing, Conservative Think Tank.." said Sissy..

"There is an address where he can be found...and look, photos of him going in and leaving Carter's loft on the day of the murder...Time stamped from a business cam across the street."said Hazel..

"Hey I called Tragg, left two messages...He's not answering.."said Jimmy.

Captain Ed Cantrell walked in some time later..

"Usually time is of the essence...I don't like messing with another detective's case...but Tragg would just mess this up anyway....I talked to the Deputy of Operations...he said to move on it...It would be nice to clear our only open homicide of the year..." he said..



A little while later..







Sissy, Carlotta, Tyriq, Jimmy, Sirena, Hop and a squad of tactical police with Duke

and Angie taking up the rear..
raided the condo and arrested John David Stutts and charged him with the first degree murder of  Gil Carter...

He screamed and protested that he was innocent...

He said that I had cleaned the crime scene...but he could offer not a shred of proof...He said that we had no evidence..


He was presented with the Spanish Astra and home made silencer registered to him, with his prints and DNA all over it...A Ballistics match  and photos of him entering and leaving the apartment complex..

He continued to throw a hissy fit..He jumped up and down like a petulant child and banged his head against the cell door...

ADA Keith Wallace cautioned him...

"Why don't you stop talking???...The more you talk, the deeper you bury yourself..." he said..

He knew he couldn't prove I  cleaned his crime scene and just the fact that he knew that proved he had been there...Also...he didn't even know his gun and silencer had been missing...It was taken ,while he was entertaining me and Sepia.. Probably by people working for me he reasoned...The same people who had cleaned his devices and stolen his DVD's....

Tears flowed freely from his eyes...

He knew his friends would get him out of this and when they did...He would see to it that I was paid back in full he vowed...




IV-
At the Marriot...

 "Kevin ,you are a life saver...." said a jubilant Tony Richardson..
"He doesn't have a shred of evidence against you....My guys cleaned all of his laptops ,tablets and his phone after he was arrested... He's going to be charged with the murder of Gilbert Carter...He may sling around some charges against you, but they will be the unfounded rantings of a mad man.."I said.

"Kevin,I can't thank you enough..."he said.

"And a word to the Wise..Keep it in your pants.."I said.

"I'll try and do that.." he said..

Meanwhile at the Neighborhood Bar where Lt. Tragg was known to drink..

 His mind was on ADA Karen Page...

"Baby, I could sit here and look at you all day...." he said..


"Arthur...first of all, PLEASE REMOVE YOUR HANDS FROM UNDER MY SKIRT!  second of all, it aint gonna happen babe!!!....I'm seeing someone...You know that...Why can't guys take what I say seriously?" she asked..

"Baby I'm seriously crazy about you.." he said..

"Hey Artie...Look at the news...They just arrested a suspect in that New Years Day Murder...Wasn't that your case?" asked Curly...

"WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?   Awwww Sissy and her guys have done it now...I got em cold interfering in another detective's case.." he said..

He called the Deputy Of Operations...

"What? Huh?  I've,I've been on the street following leads...."said Lt. Tragg...

"An Anonymous tipster sent the gun and a silencer with the perps prints and DNA to the M.E.'s office and photos of him entering and leaving the condo on New Years Day?? Well she should have contacted me immediately...." he said..

He checked his phone...It had been on vibrate...There were 10 calls from Hazel....2 from Detective James Barlow...He checked his office phone...There were three calls from Sissy and a call from Captain Ed Cantrell..

He had been in the bar since noon mooning over ADA Karen Page, buying her drinks..Damn it!

"Sir...I am so sorry I uh missed those calls... I understand...You had to move on that evidence ,it was time sensitive..Captain Cantrell okayed it with you?...Yes sir...I uh understand.." he said and hung up..

He felt sick...

"You look like you could use a drink.."said Karen...

"Let me go home with you...Please???...That would make it all feel a lot better.." he said..

"You never learn do you..Good Bye Arthur.." she said and left the bar..

Curly just laughed and shook his head...

But if you thought this case was over...which I did for all intentions...It was not!

(CONCLUSION NEXT)


No comments: