Monday, January 27, 2020

Prelude To Murder

THE UNDERSEA CITY OF LEMURIA, 2044

Lemuria....at the bottom of the deep blue sea...An Industrial Undersea city of about one million people , give or take a few, who live here and work here in a city protected by a huge , nearly inpenatrable bubble with life giving air from the surface pumped in...Transport and Industrial subs coming in and out every half hour to forty five minutes...

Clubs, stores, Businesses....Restaurants, just like any city on the surface...or the moon and like those cities....MURDER!!!

Which is why I am here ...

 Homicide Detective, Nate Nellis....Part Human, Part Cyborg.....from Philadelphia PA.
and my wife and partner...Monica Nellis,  Homicide Detective, A Mutant who can read minds and feel people's emotions...also from Philadelphia...
"So when we found the john doe...I immediately checked his prints...Found out he had a sheet and was a wanted suspect in your murder and I called you guys..."said Detective Lupimski...

"You have the body at the morgue right?" I asked.
"Yeah....His neck was broken...I suspect his killer used a garotte , choked him out and snapped his neck.." said Detective Lupimski..

"Can we see him?" asked Monica..


''Sure...A Mini sub will take you right over there.." he said..


"Thanks for calling us." she said..

We traveled through the streets toward the Morgue...despite the beauty of the shops and stores and such....The streets gave off the feeling of gloom...At least to me...Because there was no sunlight...It was perpetually dark...Only the artificial light of the street light illuminated the otherwise dark streets..


In the Morgue , they pulled the body out....

"That's our guy..."said Monica...

"Yupper, that's him." I said..

Harry Dean....a suspect in six murders...A man Monica and I had been hunting for a few weeks had met his end in Lemuria... I had had a feeling he had fled Philly...We had turned the city upside down looking for him ever since we had gotten enough evidence to conclude that he was responsible for the murders of several area prostitutes...But the question was..Who had killed him and why??

Monica read my mind..

"That's for the Lemurian Homicide squad to determine...Our six murders are down....We got our killer."said Monica..  "We got DNA and fingerprints that are a match at the scene of all six murders...I have no doubt this is our guy." she said..

"Okay....Case closed..."I said..

Sometimes you had to duck a few punches...

The body was identified and rolled out...

Put on a transport sub and shipped to Aqua Port in Philadelphia...

Where Lt. Cotton and Detective Kylie White would be waiting to pick it up..


would be waiting to pick it up!


 "Well Partner....Another case wrapped up...This one was pretty easy." said Monica.
"Yeah, it seems like our worst suspects are managing to get themselves murdered before we can make an arrest." I joked, thinking about our last caper in which over 18 people lost their lives... both suspects were murdered....two of the ringleaders were murdered and the mastermind behind the whole thing committed suicide rather than let us capture him...

I looked at Monica and smiled..

'Well with this case wrapped up....I suppose you would be wanting dinner right about now?" I said and smiled.

''No...We still have one more night left in our room and besides...You don't like the soy based cuisine down here anyway....You and I both know you'd prefer to do something else...Something you've had on your mind since this morning." she said and smiled at me..






II-
Sometimes the end of one case signaled the beginning of another case...This was going to be one of those cases..

Monica and I headed back to our hotel room, happy that our case was down...

We undressed, both of us took quick showers and both of us embraced in a passionate kiss in the bathroom...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you couldn't wait could you?" she asked me as we kissed passionately....

"Noooo...I couldn't.." I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...." she cooed..

"Mo-Mo.." I moaned...
We devoured each other's lips....
 I watched with rapt attention and Monica slipped into some sexy lingerie...

''You buy that here?" I asked..

"Yes I did...You like?" she asked..

"I love it..." I said..


"I didn't have to ask that." she said.

"Oh My God...Nate....Ouuuuu...you are huge!!!." she exclaimed...as I unhooked her bra and began sucking on her breasts.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nate!....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I slipped her panties down ......

I thrusted my tongue practically down her throat and while squeezing one breast with my hand... and I lifted her up and positioned her on me as I entered her and began thrusting away...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GOD, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as I continued to thrust , harder and feverishly more.....

A HALF HOUR slowly oozed by...I felt so good...I wasn't even close to stopping..
I looked out the window at the fish who were swimming by..

''What are you guys looking at?" I exclaimed..

"Nate you are so silly, put me down.." she said...giggling..
 I laid her across her bed , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...I can't believe how good this still feels!" she moaned..

"Me neither!" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....


We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for EIGHT TO NINE HOURS...Monica began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she still was ...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Nate....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!

She smiled....Her mouth was wide open as she stared at me...

"Wow!  THAT WAS AWESOME...WOW! OUUU HUSBAND...YOU WERE JUST SHOWING OFF IN THIS BED!!" she exclaimed....

I smiled and gently felt her breasts...I gently kissed both of them....She leaned over and kissed me again..

"You were so..so intense....You made me cum like four times..OUUUUUUU!." she smiled..she was still shaking as she continued to kiss me...

She gave me a nice sloppy, wet kiss....I pulled her to me and kissed her too..She felt my still very hard and engorged penis...Her mouth opened wide..

"Ouuuuuuu...I don't have to read your mind to understand how you are feeling right now! .."she laughed as we continued kissing and I mounted her once again...

"Oh My goodness!!!!......I thought you were done...I forget who I'm dealing with...The Horn dog supreme, who never gets enough..." she replied smiling and slowly kissing me as I entered her again...She was so warm,so moist...so inviting..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate...ohhhh my goddd!..Ouuuuuuuu..." she cried out...as the bed began to squeak....The headboard slammed against the wall....She stared at me almost in disbelief.....

Another THREE HOURS of sweet and tender lovemaking continued....We were both going to be very tired tomorrow at work...but neither of us cared at the moment...

She began to blow softly in my ear ,in between soft , wet kisses..which turned me on even more...and within twenty minutes... I exploded like a gusher ...Holding her tightly....Her body shook a little too..Tears ran down the side of her face..her body began shaking and her head turned from side to side...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...myyy goodnessss.." she exclaimed...still shaking like a church woman testifying......

We continued to hold each other for a few minutes....

"You okay?" I asked...

"I'm just fine..." she said, smiling serenely....

She smiled...

She looked at the clock...

"You know we missed our transport sub..." she said.
"We'll catch the next one.."I said..

Continuing to kiss her..



III-

We were on the next transport sub and back to the surface within the next hour... All that lovemaking made me hungry...

We both ordered a Cheeseburger, Fries and a Shake...Cooked in Lemuria and prepackaged..
 "This is good...Even if this burger is a soy burger..."said Monica,looking at me and smiling as I devoured the food..
"It'll have to do until we reach topside." I replied..

"You're sure chowing down...…." Monica laughed..

"All that good lovin made me hungry..."I admitted as I polished off the fries..

"Me too!" she said and we both giggled at each other...



Lt. Cotton, Kylie White and Monique were waiting for us...

 "I figured you two would be late....Good Job....Six murders down...Killer dead, no trial...That's cause for a celebration..."said Lt. Cotton.
 "Unless you two are too tired."joked Kylie..
"You bring me back anything Sis?" asked Monique..

''Sure Did...Some Soy Bean Cookies...and some lingerie.....Since we are the same size, it was easy...Your husband will love it."whispered Monica to her twin sister..

"He'll love it for a half second, then it'll be off and on the floor."joked Monique...

Both sisters giggled...
"We aren't too tired for a celebration." I laughed.

But little did I know...That celebration was about to be cut short...




We went to a hot new lounge...


The place was packed...


The Barmaids were half human and half android....Enough that everybody got served without a wait..I liked that...
 "Nice end to a case huh?" laughed my wife, Monica..
 "Very Nice ending...I wish they all could end so simply..." I said..
 "If we all could be so lucky..."said Kylie..
 "Here come our drinks.."said Monique..
"Good because I'm good and thirsty.."said Lt. Cotton...


as our drinks arrived..

 "Ummm  these drinks are delish." said Monica..
"They are.." I added....

Lt. Cotton's work phone rang....

"Damn it...I meant to turn this off...We are technically off duty in one hour... Hello..Lt. Cotton, Homicide..." he said.

 Monica and Monique stared at him...Monica had scanned his mind..she already knew...
Monique was his wife...She knew just by looking at his facial expression...

"Damn it...Drink up guys...We got another body....Over by the port area...Ziggy's bar.." he said..

IV-


We flew over to the port area,

Where our friend and confidant, the Ziggster was standing with a crowd of people by a dead man's body...

"Here come my guys now." he said.

The lab boys were already taking photographs and looking for DNA, prints...shell casings ..anything..


"One of my patrons found him....He's a west side player named Johnny Mullen, He's a pimp..."said Ziggy...

 Monique had her latex gloves with her...She kneeled down and examined the body....

"He was strangled....It looks like a wire or rope was used..." she said.

"Or a Garrotte?" asked Kylie..

"Yes, Precisely." said Monique.


I observed the marks on the neck,.....The contortion on the body....I looked at my wife..

"I hate to say it..but this bares a resemblance to our murdered killer in Lemuria." I said..

"You're right...I see the similarities..."said Monica..

"You think there is a connection?" asked Lt. Tragg.

"I hate to say it....but I do." I said.

"Our killer targeted prostitutes..He was killed... This guy ran a stable of women..."said Monica..

"Vigilante?? Serial Killer Both?" asked Lt. Cotton..

"Too Early to Say...but he is a problem.." I said and sighed..

"Yes he is...and I was hoping he wouldn't be.."said Monica...

One murder case had ended...and it looked like another one was beginning!


(TO BE CONTINUED)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my damn panties!

Cheryl said...

The scene when Nate and Mo Mo were in down stroke and he looked out the window at the fish and said "what are you looking at floored me..LMAO!