Sunday, January 5, 2020

Some Guys Never Learn

Philadelphia Airport..

He got off of the plane...The man who would take my life and U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson's as well..

He was my age, balding...with a an unshaven face and an expensive suit....

They called him NUKE.....He was the last option called in...when you really needed someone dead..

He was a former special forces soldier...now a mercenary...God knows how many lives he had ended...

But when all was said and done...If he had a contract on you, you might as well kill yourself, because  you were doomed..

So they say...

People say a lot of things...

I've taken out a lot of bad guys....Nuke was just another bad guy, with a bad reputation....

So was I...

He looked at his phone...It was vibrating..

"Hello" said Nuke..

"Glad you made it here...did you get the photos of who we want taken care of..?" came a voice from the phone..


He looked at two photos on his phone..One of U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson and the other of me...and he smiled..

"Yeah....Tony Richardson and Kevin Morris....Richardson is in the Marriot and I have Morris's home address and his work address and the bar he hangs out in...Give me 48 hours and both will be dead.." said Nuke...

"Good, but before you kill either of them...I have somebody else I need taken care of...The one I talked to you about.." came the voice..
"He's in jail for murder isn't he?"said Nuke..

"We got him a good attorney...He'll be getting out soon...Then you drop him...Only him.."came the voice..

"As good as done.."said Nuke..






II-

The next day, Tony Richardson and I sat in court


and watched as John David Stuttz was arrainged on first degree murder charges..

He glared at me angrily as he stood with his attorney...

 Wallace Payton...A cut throat attorney if ever there was one...
and his investigator, Former FBI man, Bert Vandenburg...

They argued that their client was a model citizen ,an attorney that had no criminal record and that evidence against him appeared to be circumstantial..
ADA Karen Page argued that John David Stutts willingly committed cold blooded murder and should not be released..



The Judge  set bail at one million dollars...

To our surprise the money was paid and John David Stutts was released...

 "Unbeliveable..."said Tony Richardson..
"The people behind him are very powerful and have a lot of money to spend.." I said..

He walked by both of us and snarled..

"If I were you two....I'd be very afraid.."he said silently...

"Of you Junior?  I don't think so.." I said..

I had no idea that these would be the last words I'd ever speak to him...He had no idea that he should be afraid!!!

We all exited the courtroom...

 Wallace Payton said to him

"Keep a low profile..I'll be in touch...There is another preliminary hearing in three days.."
"Yeah..stay out of sight.."said Bert Vandenburg..

They walked out of court..

I don't know what John David Stutts did next or where he went...

He was found in the parking garage...just a little while later...

Somebody had pumped three bullets into him...One between the eyes, and two to the chest....

 Hazel kneeled down and inspected the body....

"Three shots....perfect precision...One between the eyes...it exited the back of the head and two
to the chest..." she said..
The CSI guys snapped photos and looked for clues...They found shell casings but nothing more..and there were no cameras in the parking garage....

 ''A Triple tap for good measure.." said Sissy.
 "This is bigger than what we originally thought.."said Carlotta..
 "Somebody put up a lot of cash to spring this guy from jail..."said Tyriq..
 ''And then they offed him...Somebody didn't want him going back to court.."said Jimmy...
I didn't say anything...If I could keep U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson and his scandals out of this, that was all the more better..
Lt. Tragg showed up as usual...

''What is this? My murder suspect...Dead??" he said.

"He had just made bail and somebody killed him..."said Sissy...

"This is still my case..." Lt. Tragg protested...

"You know what?  Normally, I'd argue with you Lt. Tragg,since me and my guys were on the scene first, but you know what?  You want it...You got it...Come on guys...Let's go."she said.


Carlotta and Tyriq followed their boss..

Jimmy got ready to say something, then thought better of it and followed Sissy and the guys...

 Hazel's crew packed the body up...
"Three gunshot wounds...one to the head, two to the body....We suspect a silencer was used...He was killed in this parking lot...It's dark and there is no camera..You'll have my full report on your desk..first thing in the morning ."she said as she and her guys packed the body up and left..

Lt. Tragg stood baffled....He couldn't believe they gave up so easy without a long drawn out argument...There had to be a catch....he then stared balefully at me..

 ''What have you got to do with this?" he asked..

"Not a damn thing, I was just hanging out with my friends.."I lied..

"Get out of here.." he said.

I looked at him...

"With pleasure...It's beginning to smell anyway.." I said.
His mouth opened wide with surprise and dropped...I just laughed...
 As I walked out , I said to Tony Richardson...''Something John David Stutts said before he died..He said that if he were us we should be very afraid..Don't take that lightly.." I said.
"You mean there is a contract out on me?" he said..


"You and me both." I said.

Nuke was good!....Efficient if nothing else!


<br />


III-
At my headquarters,


My guys scrubbed the street and traffic cams and business cams and courthouse cameras...

They caught this man entering the courthouse an hour before the hearing...

"Bingo!" said Peeping Tom..

"You know this guy?" I asked.

''Sure do...He's bad news...They call him Nuke...He's  former Special Forces...A Sniper..30 kills during Iraq and Afghanistan...He's since been known as a mercenary...His price is high...When you absolutely have to have someone killed..You call in Nuke.. His real name..Dennis Jeffreys...Born in Omaha ,Nebraska... Special Forces...Earned the Rank of Lt. Col. before he separated from the service.. He's a natural killer.." said Peeping Tom...

"I suspect.. He's going after U.S. Attorney, Tony Richardson next...and then me...but you never know.."I said.

"You want us to get Sepia and your baby?" asked Lockpick Johnson...

"I already put Sean Jackson, Clerow and Owen Todd on them..They're over Robert and Bonita's house." I said..

I put on my Kevlar and a trauma plate...I loaded my gun...

"I've set a trap for this guy....I'm just glad I know who I'm after..." I said..

I already put in a call to the one man who can handle situations like this..

Nuke was clearly too dangerous for anybody else to deal with..

We were closed...All of our employees had gone for the day...

Nuke had set up across the street from me...He had been all over my building, searching for me...but I wasn't upstairs...He knew nothing about this secret sub-basement headquarters and even if he did...He didn't have access to come down here...He never saw me leave because I had left from the sub-basement ,out the back, which he and few others knew anything about..He called his sponser..

"Neither Morris nor his wife and baby are at their home..The wife wasn't at her place of work.. and he doesn't appear to be at his office either.."he said..

''Don't worry about him...Get Richardson...This is his room at the Marriot..He'll be much easier to find..He's probably got some woman with him..."came the voice.

"I'm on it...I'll track down Morris tomorrow...Sooner or later he's got to show up.." he said.

Nuke traveled to the Marriot...

He slipped in the hotel and up to Tony Richardson's floor with no problem...He was dressed as a Bell Boy...
 "Alright Richardson...This will be quick and for you...painless." he snarled..

He tried the door...To his surprise...It was open..

Tony Richardson lie sleeping in his bed...

"Bye Bye Richardson..." he snarled and fired five shots into the head of the body....

 I flicked the light on... and snapped his picture with my phone!

''Sorry to disappoint you Nuke or is it...Dennis?  But that's a store mannequin!!!!....Tony Richardson is downstairs.. Where I moved him....I knew you'd be here.." I said..


"That's Okay Morris...You're here..I'm a marksman....Think you're faster on the draw than me..? Care to roll the dice? Come on...You got a sportin chance.." he said and aimed his pistol at me..

"He don't need to be!!...I'm here too fella..And My .357 trumps that pea shooter you got any day.." said Kool Kat..

who fired three shots from his .357 magnum into him..before he could turn around and shoot..

I fired two shots into him from my .38 smokeless  also..I was loaded and ready....

He twitched like a ragdoll and dropped his pistol...He was stunned....He fell up against the wall..He kept looking at both of us....

Blood ran out of his mouth and out of his torso like a siv...

"Awwwwww Hell.....I don't believe it!!!.....I've been shot!!!!....Ohhhhhhh lawddd ….I knew my luck would run out one day....Sheeeeeeet!" he said and fell to the floor as dead as a doorknob with a loud thud that made the room shake.....He wouldn't take another life ever!
 Tony Richardson ran into the room....It was a bloody mess...He peered at the body of the killer known as Nuke..

"You got him huh?" he said..
 "Yes sirrr." I said.
''Signed, Sealed and Delivered.." said Kool Kat..
The phone in Nuke's back pocket was vibrating...I had on Latex gloves, so I picked it up and answered it..


"Nuke!...Nuke!  Is the job done?" came a voice...

"Yeah Pal the job is done AND SO ARE YOU!!!...Nuke is dead and whoever you are...If I were you...I'd pack a bag...You're toast buddy." I said.

(CLICK!) 

Whoever was on the other end hung up immediately..

IV-

The CSI boys snapped photos and picked up shell casings..

They picked up his silencer...



"That's his silencer...Check it...It's a ballistics match for the Stutts Murder.." I said..

 U;S. Attorney Tony Richardson  explained to Sissy that Kool Kat and I were in his employ...he believed that there was a plot by a far right think tank to smear his name and kill him...He didn't go into details but he said that I protected him from a potential scandal and that John David Stutts was the principal blackmailer and conspirator...He killed Gilbert Carter when he refused to print lies about him and whoever was propping him up had him bailed out and killed to keep him from revealing their identities..
Sissy believed him...It made sense...and now she had the murderer of John David Stutts..Dennis "Nuke" Jeffreys, dead on the hotel floor...

 ''Damn Kevin...You and Walter sure did a job on him..." said Tyriq,
 "I'll say...He's got so many holes in him, he won't have any blood left by the time they get him to the M.E. "laughed Jimmy...
"I looked this guy up..He was a Stone cold killer.."said Hop..

 "Was being the operative word.."said Carlotta..
"Lt. Tragg is going to be furious when he finds out we uh kinda solved his second case.."said Sirena..

"Especially after we gave it to him.." said Angie..

"Well the bottom line is...It's down...The New Years Day Murder is down and the Stutts Murder is down and laughing boy here is dead...The public was spared a lengthy trial in both cases..." said Duke.

''Don't worry about Lt. Tragg...Captain Cantrell and the Deputy of Operations will be glad we have 100 percent clearance...No show trials and none of the foolishness that comes with a Lt. Tragg investigation..."said Sissy..

 "Pack Him Up Guys...Let's Get Him Out of Here.."said Hazel...Who was glad she didn't have to deal with Lt. Tragg.
We watched as the body was wheeled out.. For all intents and purposes...This case was closed..

 I looked at Kool Kat,..

"Let's grab a couple of cold ones buddy.." I said..
"That sounds like a great idea Kev.." he said and we both left....





EPILOUGE-

Scandal free...U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson was still in the running for a Judgeship..The people or person who sought to ruin him had failed...

Phone calls to both Nuke and John David Stutts were pulled off the dead man's phones and traced to

J.Wellington Bigsley… a wealthy contributor to right wing causes..

and the head of the Right Wing Think Tank that hired John David Stutts and the Hitman Nuke was arrested by The FBI, along with 39 co-conspirators...Charged with Wire Fraud, Two counts of conspiracy to commit murder and Extortion...

He was convicted and sentenced to 25-30 years in Federal Prison.. The rest got no less than 20 years in federal prison.


under the leadership of  Deputy Special Agent in charge Sharon Hopkins... who thanked me personally on HARD BOTTOM..


She told B.L. Benz
That my investigation helped the local police solve the New Years Day Murder of Gilbert Carter and the murder of his killer, John David Stutts...and that I helped foil an assasaination attempt on U.S. Attorney, Tony Richardson, a target of the Far Right Wing Think Tank that hired Stutts and his eventual killer..  She said that phone calls to both men pulled from the killers burner phone and wired money into both of their bank accounts led the FBI right to J. Wellington Bigsley.

"I'd like to get Kevin back on my show...You know him ,put a bug in his ear.."laughed B.L. Benz...

We were watching this at Curly's Bar....By we ,I mean, My wife Sepia and I and Sharon Silver..

 "I'm so glad that business with Tony Richardson is over and you brought Gil Carter's murderers to justice.." said Sharon..
 "Best of all, you didn't get caught up in all of this.."I said.
"Yes....I've never been in this bar before...but it's nice...Bonita and I have a few new properties over here..I might stop in here more often..."said Sepia...

Our drinks, Citris Martini's arrived...

Also watching HARD BOTTOM and steaming was Lt. Tragg…. Gil Carter's murder had been his case...Sissy and her guys had cracked the case, while he had been in places unknown...They had backed off of John David Stutts's murder, which was actually their case and then cracked it a day later...and now...The FBI had uncovered a major conspiracy linked to both murders and an attempt to murder a U.S. Attorney...Had he of brought this case in...It would have been the biggest case of his career...

He saw us drinking and stormed over to our table as red as a beat...

"MORRIS...I TOLD YOU TO BACK OFF DIDN'T I?   DIDN'T I??  and you ...Youuuuuuu got involved anyway...DIDN'T YOU?" he snarled..

"I got results...Both killers are dead!!...The state is spared an expensive trial and the man who made the dirt happen and his cronies are all safely behind bars...What is the problem?" I asked non-chalantly...

"Obstruction of Justice, interfering with an officer during an investigation...That's the problem..." he snarled..

''How did I interfere? You never saw me...Not once...and the information I got, I turned in to the authorities...where did I do anything wrong?" I asked Innocently..


Sepia and Sharon Silver were laughing..

"Think it's funny huh? How bout I run you in?" he snarled, getting angrier by the second...

"HOW ABOUT YOU NOT?" came the voice of ADA Karen Page...

''He's a Private Investigator...He was hired by the U.S. Attorney..He was doing his job...And all of the information he  gathered, he turned over to the Criminal Investigation Division and the FBI... I think he did a great job...He's a hero....Leave him and his friends alone.."she said..

She had successfully along with ADA Keith Wallace and U.S. Attorney Karla Williams


 prosecuted Bigsley and his 39 cronies and sent them all away to federal prisons in Texas and California...It was a good case...She was feeling pretty good.

She walked away...

''Anything else Lieutenant?" I asked.

 Sepia hugged me....
Sharon Silver smiled..

Lt. Tragg stomped his foot and walked away....He sat down next to Karen Page...

''Arthur!...Arthur!!! Ouuuuu Arthur...Take you hands from under my skirt...Your hands are cold!!" she said..She firmly removed his hands and moved away from him as he tried to kiss her...

''My hands could get warmer...." he moaned.

''Would you stop it please? I don't wantg to have to slap you!" she said..

"You saved his ass you know..." he said softly...Calming himself down...

"Actually, he saved yours ! Kevin and the CID detectives and The Feds gave us an airtight case. We Put 40 bad guys away...as well as closed two murder cases. If you'd spend as much time doing detective work and building a good case as you spend in front of the media and trying to get in my panties.. You'd be a much better detective...You might actually close a case or two.." she said..

"I  close plenty of cases...And speaking of closing cases.....baby...I'd love to close yours tonight at my place......"he said raffishly..

''Arthur take your hands from under my skirt!!...Oh My god, you never learn." she said.
And at the Marriot...

An attractive young woman is coming out of U.S. Attorney Tony Richardson's room...It was Federal Judge, Martika Anderson...

She kissed him one last time...

"Mmmmmmm Attorney Richardson, you're a very naughty boy...Where is your wife?" she giggled..

''She's not here..." he giggled...."Thank you for keeping me company last night Martika...."
 He said , remembering the sweet love they made for the past TEN HOURS...
and the nice restful sleep they had afterwords..


"And I uh expect a positive vote when I come up for that Judgeship..." he laughed..

''After what you put on me last night...wouuuuuu.."  said Judge Martika Anderson remembering how he made her scream louder than she had in years...and cum so hard, she thought she might die...

"You'll definitely get my vote....WOWWWW!  I didn't think you were ever going to stop.." she laughed, still remembering the crazy love they made...
Thinking about their nice warm ,restful ,peaceful sleep...Shame he was married ,she thought...

Thinking about how he ambushed her in the bathroom as she was getting dressed....
They kissed some more...

Some Guys Never Learn!


FOR L. CHANTAY!





1 comment:

SLC said...

So true. Some never learn. And I'm downloading every song in this post.

SLC