Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rollin With Big Nasty


A man vanishes into thin air...Where do you look first? Well, I start talking to the women he left behind first. First up..The man's wife. Patricia "Big Nasty "Porterhouse was scheduled to meet me at Josie's Bar. I had taken her number off of Laura's phone. She had said that Mrs. Porterhouse had called her looking for her husband.. This meant she had a story to tell. A story that I needed to hear.

Gus the Bartender at Josie's looked at me and shook his head as I entered with yet another woman. I can imagine what he was thinking..but I couldn't concern myself with his thoughts right now.

"Big Nasty" was not big and there was nothing nasty about her. She was actually quite attractive. She was no taller than about five foot six...she had a cute round face and she had a very nice shape and nice shapely legs to match. She dressed (at least for our meeting) more like an executive than some down and dirty rapper. Why then, you may ask was she called "Big Nasty"? It was apparent the minute she walked in the door...She had twins..Huge breasts that
looked as if they were fighting a losing battle with the pretty floral laced bra that was trying to hold them in place.. I imagine her breasts were what guys saw first before they saw anything else. I could certainly understand why her husband, Producer, Zeke da Freak had told her he could make her a star, even though it was obvious to anyone who heard one of her recordings that she had no talent...He was mesmerized by those breasts and he would've told her anything... Hell ,I would've told her anything.

She was a surprisingly pleasent woman who told me of how she met Ezekial Porterhouse in Sunday School when they were both around 14..Even then she had the huge breasts. She was self conscious about the way she looked and shy and Ezekial was sweet to her and patient and nice. He became her first boyfriend, her first love and she lost her virginity to him...After high
school and a year in college, she dropped out and returned to Philly and married him.. He was deep into the rap game and she became his first act...They weren't going to eat if she was going to be his only act...so he began cultivating two local rappers, Young Sneezy and Little Dwayne.
They made a little noise and for awhile they were happy. She worked as an Administrative Assistant by day and supported him and he began to make a little money as a producer.
Then she entered their life. That she was The Singing Blogger, Laura Valley... It wasn't just money that blinded her husband, it was her...He had an unholy kind of obsession with her and she seemed to be just as obsessed with him. It started with him going outside to "take a walk"
He really was on his cell phone talking to her...His disapearences for hours and hours.. His long trips to New York to talk to record execs on her behalf and the whispers...Pretty soon she was
coming to the house and the two of them were almost open with what they were doing.

I didn't ask why she stayed with him, I knew..He was all she knew. But now he was really missing and if his mistress didn't know where he was and his wife didn't know either..This left me at square one. Nowhere.

"Mr. Morris...My husband had three credit
cards..they were in both of our names...
I called the credit card companies and I
checked to see if there was any activity on
the cards and there was only one charge made since
he vanished a week ago...it was made at a gas station
in Olney. He got $30.00 worth of gas and then that was
it...no more activity." she said.

"The last time he was seen was Friday right?
On Monday ,he or somebody got some gas
from a gas station....It's now Friday Morning
and nothing right?"I said.

"That's right...He never carried a lot of cash,
he would have eaten or something by now..
he would've rented a room..something.." She said.

"Get in the car with me..we are going to that gas station."
I said.

Me and Big Nasty got in my car and headed for the Olney neighborhood where the Gas Station
was. I asked her if they owned any cars. She told me that She had a 2003 Lexus SUV and that
he drove a 2007 Black Dodge Charger. I asked her if she had any pictures of her husband in her
wallet..She did..That would be good. When we got to the gas station, I went inside. There was a
heavy set little Indian man standing behind the counter.

'Whut can I get you American Soul man?" he said

"Ah...Look here..were you working here on Monday?"

"I work here everyday American Soul man." he said.

"Let me show you a picture....Do you remember seeing
this man at anytime on Monday?" I asked

"No...but I remember seeing that car." He said

"Car?" I asked.

There was a photo of Ezekial and Big Nasty standing next to a Black 2007 Dodge Charger with a
musical note embroidered on the side...It's not something you would forget if you saw it. I didn't think to ask about the car.

"Yes..I saw that car on Monday...Pretty Lady
was in car.." He said...

"A woman, can you describe her?" I said...

"She like you...a American Soul woman with
the round hips..oooooh boyyyy..." he said.

"Oh really? Hmmmm, okay man, thanks
for your time." I said.

I walked out to the car ..Big Nasty looked at me with those soulful eyes , hoping I knew something...anything about her husband's whereabouts.. but I didn't know anything.

"He says the car was here, but that some woman
was driving it. No sign of him." I said.

"That heiffer, Laura Valley,she and my man
done run off..."She said.

"No, it aint her....but since we are near her house
anyway, lets drop by there and get some things
sorted out. A friend of mine is staying with her." I said.

We drove the three blocks to Laura Valley's house. Something didn't seem right. The lights were off...The house was eerily silent looking. I walked up on the steps, knocked on the door and found it open...I already didn't like the looks of this. I drew my pistol and walked inside. The house looked the same way it looked when I had been there two days ago. No sign of a struggle
,no sign of any disruption...I went in every room...Nothing...No sign of Cock Robbins, no sign of anything, yet everything looked as if the occupants had just left to walk to the corner store.
I walked outside and Big Nasty was pointing to something...a car parked at the corner of the block...a Black 2007 Dodge Charger with a musical note on the side of it!!!!!! We ran to the car
and I jerked the door open...The keys were on the seat and a wallet with Zeke's Driver's Licensce and credit cards ,as well as $80.00 in cash was in the glove compartment.......
Just what the hell was going on here anyway?


(To be continued!!!!!)

12 comments:

SLC said...

Ok. So we can rule out robbery as a motive. I remember how the ladies described Cock's weapon of mass destruction, but Kevin must have quite a pair 'cause their seems to be know where he won't go. I'm glad he told Sepia about this pursuit, but that may not be enough to keep him from hooking up with one of these voluptuous ladies. Glad I got my Friday night fix.
Have a blessed weekend.
SLC

Anonymous said...

Keith......You've got me really drawn into this now..and totally
at a loss to motive ,whether this guy zeke is still alive and now what has happened to the "Singing
Blogger"..I sure hope we don't have to wait too long for another
installment.."

Anonymous said...

Laura and Cock might have just went to the 7-eleven...lololol.
I know though with you it would never be that simple..Can't wait
to see what's next?

Anonymous said...

I smell a huge hoax here...Am I right?

Anonymous said...

What's Up Keith...I am really enjoying this..I don't usually go for soap operas and such, but this
story..just like your last one has got me hooked...Can't wait to read the next one...Don't sleep on us and keep us waitin til Monday bruh.. Have a good weekend just the same.

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to figure out what is going on on all angles here, but just as soon as I thought it was going one way, you just jolted me in another...I'm gonna leave it up to you to make some sense out of this tangled web..Still loving this
story.

Anonymous said...

I'm new to your blogs...I found you by way of the Dreamy one...The
Title caught my attention and then I went back and read all of the parts...plus some of your racy poems...I likey...Went on your "serious" blog- "Keith's Space" too...you're like two different people on your blogs...This is definitely your fun side...Are you sure you're an Aries?? I think you're a Gemini-lololol...Regardless, I'll be back
to both of your blogs.

Anonymous said...

I thought that Kevin and Big Nasty were going to wind up in bed...you
know they could and Sepia wouldn't have to know about it...I'm just sayin..lololol.

Anonymous said...

Interesting Turn of events...I'm going to save my suspicions until
after I read more.

Somebodies Friend said...

If this was all a big hoax, somebody is in trouble!

Can't wait for the conclusion.

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

Man its getting good American Soul Man! *lol*

-OG

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

Oh yeah I'm glad this wasn't a story about Corliss Williamson.

-OG