Friday, October 3, 2008

Taking My Time


/I'm gonna take my time
with you...
and savor you like a fine wine..
Gonna thank God everyday...
Gonna thank him for allowing you
to be mine...
Just gonna take my time...
because I'm not in a hurry
just gonna drink you slow like
gin...
gonna make sure that you're satisfied..
so don't worry./


/ So many days and nights
I prayed for someone like you...
And the look in your eyes
tonight,
tells me that you were home alone
doing the same thing too...
So glad that we found each other before
I lost my faith...
Because despite everything I've gone
through...
You were worth the wait.../

/I'm gonna take my time
tonight..
and rock you slow like a baby...
So that you know you've been
loved right..
without the mixed emotions
of if, and or maybe...
I know I'm talkin like a crazy man...
and this is corny, but so true...
you see girl...I'm crazy and delerious
when it comes to loving you.

/I'm gonna take my time
with you..
and savor you like a fine wine...
don't wanna rush the process
because the ecstacy is in the
progression and you will find...
that by not being in a hurry
the love we make will be good
until the very last drop...
it'll be so good..that the neighbors
will hear you screaming for me
not to ever stop.../

/I'm just gonna take my
sweet time..
just gonna drink you slow
like some gin..
and to think at one time...
you thought that all we could ever
be was just friends..
but you're diggin this now....
and right now I'm not in a hurry...
just takin my time...
your satisfaction is guaranteed
you never have to worry./

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, I'm hotter than a firecracker in a gas station..you've got to stop this.
lololol.

Anonymous said...

This is very smooth and touching as well Keith

kit von b. said...

you gonna drink her? like gin?

thats the kind of love i want all day err day.

-KB

Anonymous said...

"Drink me like sum gin baby-lololol

Anonymous said...

Again...very good Keith, I'm loving
this sexy poetry you're writing.

Anonymous said...

Take your time, take your time brotha, a woman needs to hear that.