Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Can't Help It


I don't want to..
but girl I can't help it..
seems like everytime I'm near you
I just can't break away..
and I know you belong to another
man...
but baby you've just got to understand
that I've got it bad for you..
and I know it's not the right thing to say
but I can't help it I'm gonna say it anyway
I can't help it..
I can't help myself.../

/My Mother taught me to do unto others
as you would have them do unto yourself...
and if you were my woman
I'd be offended by this type of attention
coming from somebody else
and girl I'm so sorry...
I'm sorry baby
although I know that you belong to another man...
please try to understand
that I've got it real bad for you...
and I know it's not the right thing to do...
but I just can't help it baby...
I can't help it...
I can't help it girl...
I just can't help myself.../

/You see girl,
everybody around you knows
that you've got my nose
wide open...
and I, I just aint the kind of guy
who sits around wishin and hopin...
and all I'm askin is just a minute of your time..
so tell your girlfriends "bye bye"
I know that I aint right...
I'm not right baby...
but I'm so right ,right now girl..
I feel like I could give you the world...
I should turn around and walk away from you...
but I
Oh I...
I don't want to...
so hey baby...
I'm comin with my heart in my hands...
down on my knees
begging you please
please understand....
that I can't help it girl..
and maybe I'm really not sorry baby-
I can't help it...
I know it aint right...
but I can't help myself.../

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, Such emotions!!