Tuesday, January 23, 2018

A Clean Kill

It was near midnight......


The Medical Examiner's Office is not where you want to be at Midnight...Working by yourself..

Dr. Monique Talbert-Cotton , my sexy sisterin law and my wife's identical twin was busy autopsing the body of Jay Phillips, Attorney at Law , who had died suddenly the day before...She had sent her entire staff home hours ago....

She was working here by herself....When she heard a knock on the door...She smiled..She knew who it was...

It was her husband, Lieutenant Frankie Cotton Jr.  Homicide...My wife and my boss...

''Couldn't sleep Frankie?" asked Monique as he hugged her and squeezed her tight...

"I haven't been to bed...It's a wonder you can sleep with all of these dead bodies around you., ughhhhhhh this place gives me the creeps..." he said.

"You're the Lieutenant of Homicide You see dead bodies all the time..."said Monique as she finished sewing the chest of the body up and covered it up....

"Besides...these guys and gals in here aren't going to hurt me....I'm afraid of the ones who have warm blood running through their veins.."said Monique...

He pulled her to him and put his arms around her waist...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I feel something hard in your pants....Ummmmmmmmmmmm you must be glad to see me.." she joked..

"I'm always glad to see my sugar baby..." he said...

He lifted her skirt up and stuck his hads deep into her panties and began kissing her passionately...

"ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby!" he moaned..

"How can you think of this in this place?...That baffles me.."said Monique...

''Ever since the first time I saw you....That's all I've ever thought about..."he moaned, continuing to kiss her..
"Really?" she said..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes...." he moaned...

He dropped his trousers.....and his boxers...

"Frankie!!! Oh My Goddddddddddddddd!" she exclaimed...

He slipped her panties down and lifted her skirt up...he pulled her legs apart and softly began to enter her and move back and forth.... She was seated on one of the cold tables...

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwwwwwwwwwwwd!" he moaned..

TWO OR THREE HOURS of hot sweaty love making seemed to seep by aimlessly..

Monique blew soft breaths into his ears and kissed his neck.....before she began shaking and sweating...tears flowing freely down her cheeks...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

Frankie was cumming now too...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed.....as he climaxed hard...

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." he moaned quietly....
He fixed his clothes...He was breathing hard....

Monique fixed her clothes...

"Are you...Are you ready to go home now?" she asked..

''Yeah...If you are...Whooooooo..."he said, still trying to catch his breath...
She took him by the hands and turned off the lights and locked up.....

II-
"Lou...Nate and I have been working around the clock for the past 48 hours....We interviewed Jays's three ex-wives and scores of women , he and these two other guys dated...Sure, a lot of them had their hearts broken and didn't think the highest of any of them, but none of them killed him or was in proximity of any one of them during that trip.We interviewed their friends, relatives, business associates,and we checked their bank accounts,credit cards and debit cards and we didn't detect not one red flag."said Monica.
"Monica and I interviewed all 50 of the guests on that boat thoroughly and we did background checks on them all...Talking to friends and relatives and associates and checking their bank accounts, credit cards and debit cards and doing a complete run down on where they had been up until 72 hours before they boarded that ship... "I said.
 "I take it you cleared everybody?" asked Lieutenant Cotton...

''Every single one and doctors pumped all of their stomachs.....and found nothing..."said Monica..

"I interviewed the Chef and the two cooks....Clean as a whistle...That particular Chef has been catering events for the three of them for years...I went over his finances too..Nothing out of the ordinary...and his kitchen and his food and his utensils were thoroughly checked by the Hazmat team...Clean...Not a thing..Same thing with Aqua boat"said Kylie...
"It's clear to go.." said Kylie.

''Well this is certainly baffling..Right now...I can't say for sure that he was murdered.."said Lieutenant Cotton.
"Oh He was definitely murdered..."said Monique...

We all turned around and looked at her...

"Yes, he was murdered...His official cause of death is Cardiac Arrest and suffocation caused by acute poisoning...." she said..

"But Sis, didn't you pump his stomach? didn't you say there was hardly anything in it?" asked Monica..

"I did...The poison was not in anything he ate...it was in his bloodstream though...And he died a very horrible death...His heart went into cardiac arrest....and then his lungs collapsed....He had a heart attack and literally choked to death, before he toppled off the side of the ship...He was dead before he hit the water...The thing about this poison...There are no puncture marks on him...Damn if I know how it was ingested into his system...We are still running tests."said Monique.
"What about that love letter sis? Maybe the poison was on that...Both Skip Williams and Mike Baldin said that right after he read the card with the letter in it...Was when he got violent sick and pitched forward off the side of Aqua Boat.." I said.
"If that's the case....I'm glad nobody has touched it without Latex Gloves...We dusted for prints...We found none....I'll do another check for this poison..."said Monique..

"By the way what kind of poison is it?" asked Monica..

"I don't know....I've never seen this strain before...I sent a culture to the FBI and Interpol and the World Health Association has a scientist here looking at it...I'll let you know as soon as I find out.."said Monique..

"Thanks Sis...I know you've been working as hard as we have.." I said.

"I think it's cute that you call her 'sis' , like she's your sister too!" said Kylie..

''She is my sister..Just as much mine as Mo-Mo's.."I said ,smiling...

"Awww, he's my brother too!" said Monique, who kissed me on the cheek...

Monica smiled...
''So what we have is a murder...With no motive....and a murder and we can't be sure how the victim was murdered...This is incredible...Whoever did this...knew that this was a clean kill...So clean that we are hard pressed to prove it!"said Lt. Cotton..

''So we go to the basics of Homicide...Just like you taught me....There has to be a motive..Somebody has to benefit from all this.."said Monica.

"Not his three ex-wives...He had a pre nup in each of his marriage contracts..They got paid all they could get paid in one lump sum..."I said.

"Nobody had an insurance policy on him....Nobody stood to get rich off of his death..."said Monica..

''What about Skip Williams?  Micheal Paul Badlin?? Maybe there was jealousy over a woman...Maybe Jay had a woman that one or both of them wanted.."said Lt. Cotton..

"I seriously doubt that that was the case..."said Monique..

"Really...My sister is right...We know these guys....Monique and I both dated the deceased...They all ran through women like water and more times then not, they shared women...They didn't care..They interchanged women like people change socks.."said Monica..

''Yes." said Monique.
"Then maybe this is some woman that they really did wrong or rather that Jay did wrong since he's the only target.." said Kylie..
"Mo-Mo, why don't you and Nate have a talk with the both of them....They might tell you what you need to know.."said Lieutenant Cotton.

"I was just thinking that."said Monica, who took me by the hand...'Come on partner...let's go home...I gotta change clothes.."said Monica..

"Change clothes?" I asked..

"I've got on Black Jeans, A Black t-shirt and a white Baseball jacket...I want them to tell me things....I've got to be dressed for the part..."said Monica..
Monique giggled.

III-
After we went home...and Monica changed her clothes..
We headed back to of all places, Aqua Bus, where Skip Williams was having drinks....

''Skip, you haven't had enough of Aqua Boat after what happened?" asked Monica..
Skip couldn't take his eyes off Monica , who was wearing a Black backless Mini-skirt and Black heels..

Drinks arrived and I took one, sipped it and stared at the crowd...

Another party crowd was headed to the middle of the ocean and a trip to Octopus Gardens or Lemuria, the two underwater cities....
Monica sat on my lap and sipped her drink....

 Skip looked at me..

"Man, how do you stand it?  I understand her sister lives with you too..Lawddddddddd!  I'd never go to work if I was you and married to her.." he said...
"Can't stay in bed all day..Got to earn a living.."I said..

"Skip...Something is bothering you...You seem afraid...What is it?" asked Monica..

He looked at her balefully...

" Yesterday..I got a card in the mail...It's not my birthday....Now unlike Jay's card, my card was dry as a bone...It's a Valentines day Card....Valentines day is two weeks off.." he said..

''So?" I asked. "I hear you guys are somewhat, ladies men..Maybe it' one of your babes.."I said.

He passed it to Monica...The writing was in Spanish, it was the exact same handwriting as the letter given to Jay Phillips..

"It says...Happy Valentines Day you filthy whore...I'm wishing you Happy Valentines Day early because you won't be around long enough to enjoy this years Valentines Day." said Monica.

She looked at Skip..

''When did you get this?" she asked.

"This morning...That's why I'm on this boat...so whoever it is, They can't get to me..There's a nut out there Mo-Mo...I'm NEXT!!: he said in horror..

(DEFINITELY TO BE CONTINUED)


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Toni said...

Whoever did this...knew that this was a clean kill...So clean that we are hard pressed to prove it!"said Lt. Cotton.. This is deep....I'm really into this story now...I need to know how and why.

Angie B. said...

What Toni said! LOL!

Sunflower said...

Keith you know how to hook us and intrigue us.

Lisa said...

Yes he does....Where do you get these ideas from?

Halo said...

Keith is a master storyteller..

Vanessa said...

Indeed he is!

Brenda said...

One or all of these three guys did something to someone...I'm sure you'll reveal what they did as we get deeper into the story..

Rita said...

I've considered that oe of these three guys may be responsible.

Cheryl said...

I think it's a woman....Somebody we've already met or will meet!