Tuesday, January 16, 2018

More Than A Misdemeanor


At MISDEMEANOR, a very Tony Restaurant in Philadelphia....Four very unsavory charactors entered and were led to a table where they were served a very delicious meal...

This Restaurant's silent partner was a man known as Don Dada....The King of North Philadelphia...He had carved a criminal empire throughout North Philadelphia....Northwest Philadelphia and Northeast Philadelphia...

All of the fences and shot callers gave him a percentage of their earnings...He had a nice package that he sold to independent drug crews in the area...He got a percentage of the Loan Sharking ,illegal gambling and book making and Prostitution also....

A stylish man who at nearly 70 years old had managed not to get a single conviction for anything...No Juvenile record whatsoever....He was a silent partner in this swanky tony restaurant called "Misdemeanor"...

He dressed immaculately, carried himself very dignified  and was the wise sage in what we called the great compromise between Crime Kingpins......

His Nephew, Chick, was his represenative on the street...He and four goons made his collections and enforced his edicts......

Also dressed immaculately.....He welcomed the others... Jake "Greasy Thumb" Gaskins...The Crime Kingpin of West Philadelphia, South West Philadelphia, Manyunk, Roxborough and a few surrounding suburbs...

Frank White, who owned all of the territory in South Philadelphia....and who fancied himself as a realator....It was a front... Everybody knew that in South Philly,All of the fences and shot callers gave him a percentage of their earnings...He had a nice package that he sold to independent drug crews in the area...He got a percentage of the Loan Sharking ,illegal gambling and book making and Prostitution, just like his counter parts....Don Dada and Jake Gaskins.....

Rounding out the crew was "Baby " Dave Gillis....The youngest of the crew and most volatile...He had managed to carve out a part of Fishtown, Kensington, Port Richmond and beyond.....

We were investigating all four men and their organizations...

Detective Antonio Hopkins sat in a car with tinted windows snapping photos of all four of them ...

"Lawd....Better check to see if your wedding band is on partner....These slick players goin in here.."he said...

"I know right?" said Sirena..."That's all four of our targets....I wished we had wiretapped that restaurant....I can only imagine what that conversation is about..."said his partner, Sirena..

"I think they're going to dress Jake "Greasy Thumbs" Gaskins down for hitting French Robinson..."said Hop...

"If he did it!" said Sirena..

"You don't think he did?" asked Hop...

"No...That hit was too obvious...Nobody in their right mind would want to draw Big Uncle into a war with them...I think one of the others hit French and made it look like Greasy Thumbs did it.." said Sirena...
Inside...Good food was served as well as good drinks...

"I gotta hand it to ya Don Dada...This is a classy joint...Great Food...I can barely move.."said Baby Dave...

"I'm glad you are enjoying yourself.." said Don Dada....

Frank White then turned to Jake "Greasy Thumbs" Gaskins...

"I thought we agreed not to hit Frenchie but to talk to him....?" he said...never one to mince words...

"I agreed to it and I held up my end of the bargain....I didn't hit him..."said Jake "Greasy Thumbs" Gaskins...

"I heard the cops busted you though....What are you doin out?" asked Baby Dave...

"I told them I didn't do it....I guess they believed me..."said Jake "Greasy Thumbs" Gaskins..

Don Dada hadn't said anything up until now.....

"If I recall, you were the main one who wanted to hit him....To send Big Uncle in Detroit a message.." he said..

"Yeah, but we took a vote and I got out voted three to one...So I left him alone...I swear to you...I didn't hit him...and if I did...I wouldn't have cut his thumb off...a dead give away...I don't do that anymore..that's from back in the day...I'm tellin you...I didn't hit him....but when I find out who did , that's the guy I'll hit....and he'll lose both of his thumbs....I promise you that..." he said...With that...Jake got up...

"Thank you for a splendid meal...As usual Don Dada....you are an excellent host..Gentlemen!" he said and left....

Frank White turned to Don Dada...

''You believe him?"he asked.

Don Dada paused then said..

"I don't know....But Big Uncle and his people in Detroit might...We don't want Detroit coming in here and taking over...I think it would be better if we are pro active...We send Big Uncle a message of good will...We hit him...This shows Big Uncle we are just as appalled as he is...as to what happened to French Robinson and it keeps the peace!"said Don Dada..

"Jake has a lot of soldiers......Who's going to do the hit/" asked Baby Dave..

"I'll do the hit....Jake has done a lot of people dirty in West Philly....I don't think his people will protest too much if he aint around anymore..We hit him, wipe out his top leadership and divide up what is left." said Frank White...

"Have at it Frank...Do it clean , do it quick....and leave him where he'll be found!"said Don Dada...

"I'm on it."said Frank White.



II-
Meanwhile at our headquarters...We had a guest this morning...

DEA Regional Special Agent in charge, Carol Redding...

"Hey Sissy, Sharon, how is the great investigation coming?"  asked Carol...

"We are stretched thin.....I've got Undercovers and Plain clothes guys from Vice and Narcotics and Danny Ho is sending me some guys from Robbery -Homicide to put on the street too...

 "Me and Junior are running the street operation Carol." said Tyriq..
"We have guys on Baby Dave, Don Dada, Frank White and of course Jake "Greasy Thumb"Gaskins...and their people...."said Jimmy...

"I've got FBI and DEA undercovers on all of em too...We are going to be wiretapping and cloning phones and laptops soon..We are building Federal Rico cases on all of them." said Sharon..
"But even better than that...We may have been thrown a bone Carol....Big Uncle out of Detroit sent his emissary, French Robinson here and one of these clowns hit him.....Sirena and Hop are on them now...


They're all meeting at Don Dada's restaurant right now....I think our boys are worried and they don't trust each other..."I said.
''Ouuu, a fifth player in the game..Big Uncle huh?   Guess he wants some prime Philadelphia real estate huh?  I like it!" said Carol.
Duke walked in just then.....

"I'm packed Sis..." he said..

''Where you goin Duke?" I asked..
"That's why I'm here...I'm driving him to the Airport..."said Carol...

"Duke is going to Detroit to talk to the Chief of Detectives there about Big Uncle and the local Federallis and get the skinny on what is going on.." said Sissy....

"Wow! "I said.....

My wife walked in just then....

''Hey...Angie and I just got back from headquarters....

Lt. Tragg asked us where we were going and what information we had on the dead man..."said Carlotta...

"He didn't ask...He ordered us...." said Angie...

''What did you tell him?"asked Sissy...

"That the victim, Frank Robinson, was a crime figure from out of town and we are trying to find out what he was doing here.."said Carlotta..

''He tried to ask us more...but I told him we really had to go..and weren't allowed to discuss much more about the case..."said Angie..

He stomped his foot and ORDERED us to answer his questions...but we got in the car and pulled off...He got on the phone...Probably to the Deputy Of Operations..."laughed Angie..

''Don't worry about him...I'll call my husband...He'll take care of this.." said Carol...

Carlotta walked over to me and kissed me...

"Ummmmmmmm hello papi....how are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....??" she said seductively...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." was all I could say.....

''Let's go upstairs...I want to talk to you..." said Carlotta coyly......

I was certain, we weren't going to be doing much talking!
Sissy looked around...

''Angie...Let's go for a ride...We need to visit a snake..." said Sissy...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuu yessssssssssss.."said Angie.

III-
 It had been quite a day...Carlotta's shift had ended....



She and Tyriq and Jimmy in addition to arresting Jake "Greasy Thumbs" Gaskins had been up all night monitoring the undercovers and plain clothes guys on the streets from Narcotics, Vice and Robbery-Homicide.... They were criss crossing the city...Monitoring Baby Dave, Frank White and Don Dada and their organizations...They were building quite a dozier on them and their operatives....

Sirena and Hop had also been on them, which is why they were stationed outside that restaurant with a few plain clothes guys monitoring that meeting...

Carlotta was off and wired......

"I can tell by the way you look at me papi...you're horny..." she said..

I said nothing...

"You don't have to say anything...I know..I'm certainly horny for you.." she said and smiled at me devilishly...


Carlotta slowly began to undress...

"I've missed you papi." said Carlotta...

As usual, I was astounded by her beauty....
We kissed passionately as I unhooked her bra......

"I love this bra...is it new?" I asked..

''It is...I bought it at Bridget's shop...Is there any bra I have that you don't like?" she asked..as we kissed in the middle of the floor
''I don't think so.."I said...

 'Oh My god....woooooou look at you!  I don't think so either papi." she said, rubbing me softly and kissing me gingerly...

"Ummmmmmmmm...yesssssss.." she said as she stroked my now engorged and hard penis softly....

''Ummmmmmmmmmmm...you are so...ouuuuuu so hard...papi.." she said..

"I can't help it with you here all naked in my face.." I said...

"Ummmmmmmmmmm just calm down, calm down....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu,it's okay....It's okay papi...ouuuuuu.." she moaned...

I was threatening to explode, I was so aroused...because the guys had caught a murder, we had had to put the ending of our night on hold...
I just marveled at Carlotta's body...

"Why, Why, why  are you so damn hot?" I asked her...Thinking about the very first time I met her and all of the dreams I had about her before we actually got together...
"Why do you always ask me that? I don't know.." asked Carlotta...

 "I don't knowwwwwwwwwww..either...ummmmmmmmmmmmm...but I'm glad...." I moaned.

"I know you are....I can tell.." she said...

Soon we were on the bed and I was entering her slowly, gently...

She smiled serenely and wrapped her legs around my waste as I began to move in and out of her...

She was so soft, so wet....and smelled so good...I couldn't stand it...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...yesssssssssssssssssss....yes.......AYE MIOS DIOS......Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned softly as we made sweet love.......The bed sunk under our combined weights and the headboard began to softly slam against the wall as the bed began to squeak.....

FIVE TO SIX HOURS seemingly evaporated and I was no where near close to stopping....

 "Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned..

By now the bed was squeaking and the headboard was slamming against the walls loudly...Carlotta was moaning like a cat in heat and I was moaning myself...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..AYE MIOS DIOS...OHHHHHHHHH!!"she moaned.

Another TWO HOURS slipped by and I watched her get the most peaceful, serene look on her face I ever saw...Then burst into tears....Kissing me so softly that I just came like a river....
 Carlotta smiled at me...I sat up, trying to catch my breath...I took a swig of cold water....she took the bottle from me and sat it down on the table..
 She eased herself down on my still hard and engorged penis..

She began to slowly move up and down and gyrate and smile at me...I was losing my mind..It did not take me long to become re-engaged....I was hard,I thought I might explode right then and there...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu papi....look at you...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDD!" Carlotta screamed...Tears and sweat rolling down the side of her face...

"Carlotttta....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, you are driving me out of my minddddddddd! Ohhhhhhh:"I cried out!

She was wired from working practically 48 hours around the clock...and hornier than ever...

 "You like this papi?"she moaned...  "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I like it...Aye yi yiiiii.." she cooed..

"You know I do..." I said as we continued making sweet love...

Another three or so hours went by...We both were enjoying ourselves immensely.

"Carlottaa...you're driving me crazy..."I moaned...

She kept smiling...

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuu papi..you feel sooooooooooo goooood....gracias!" she cooed..
 Again and again..I watched her get the most peaceful, serene look on her face I ever saw...Then burst into tears....Kissing me so softly that I just came like a river....

 "Oh god...I'm exhausted..." I said..and I was....

She rubbed my penis softly and gave me a butter soft kiss...

"Ohhhhh look at this.....You are still hard papi" she said smiling...

"Seriously?? Oh my goodness Carlotta..."I said...I couldn't believe it myself...

"Very,Very Seriously Papi..." she whispered...
 ''One more time papi..." she begged as she straddled me and eased herself down on me...To my surprise..I was still hard..Carlotta was extra horny...

Carlotta continued kissing me and fondling me... I was near the point of collapse...

"Ouuuu papi.." she said as she watched my face....and smiled....Before I knew what was happening, we were back in bed...making sweet love for the third time tonight...I couldn't get enough of her...

 Two hours slid by and I had the most intense orgasm I'd ever had to date...so did she....Shaking furiously and crying like a baby....

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh papi....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she cooed...as her body trembled...She was having an intense orgasm!

She rested her head under my shoulders and fell asleep softly fondling my penis..I came like a gusher...It seemed like I couldn't stop....

I leaned over and softly kissed her...and then I fell asleep...

 I was beyond satisfied...I was exhausted....

IV-
While Carlotta and I were enjoying each other...Sissy and Angie and five uniformed officers walked into the restaurant owned by Don Dada...He smiled when seeing them...
"Hello Don Dada.."said Sissy...

"Well Helllooooooooooooooooooooooo......It's been a long time Sissy...I remember when you were a detective....You're a Lieutenant now huh?" said Don Dada...

Sissy smiled...

"Yupper...This is Detective Angie Belton-Barlow..."said Sissy..


He smiled from cheek to cheek...

"Lawwwd..you fine and you roll with fine women....."he said...

Angie showed him a glossy of the dead French Robinson floating in the bay....

"You know him?" she asked..

Don Dada smiled..

"Yes I know him...He's looked better.." said Don Dada...

"You didn't kill him or know who did do you?" asked Sissy...

Don Dada smiled..

"No subtlety with you huh Sissy? To answer your question...I didn't know he was in town...No ,I didn't kill him, nor did I know who might have done this...


Angie showed him a photo of French Robinson's severed hand with the thumb missing....

He winced...

"You have a business associate....That's his trademark..."said Angie..

"Then yall should be talkin to him...My uncle told you he didn't have anything to do with this.."said his Nephew ,Chick...

''Relax Chick,I'm just having a conversation with an old friend..." said Don Dada...

Chick then looked at Angie..

"So uh...you married baby?" he asked..

Angie showed him her wedding band..

"You're going to yell at me and then ask me if I'm married..Look at you?" she said and smiled..She did think Chick was cute...

"No hard feelins..."he said..."But I am hard right now!" he said..

"Be nice!"said Angie..

"I am being nice!" he said..

"Let me lay it out for you...This guy is Big Uncle's voice on the street or rather he was!....When this guy's mouth moved, it was Big Uncle speaking...Now he doesn't care about your little alliance here in Philly...He'll send his soldiers and they won't stop until you and all of your partners are dead...I don't want Philadelphia becoming a bloody battlefield between you bottom feeders and Big Uncle..."said Sissy, no longer willing to be coy...

Don Dada got serious too!

''I assure you ,I had nothing to do with this...and that whoever did do this is being handled IN HOUSE...That's all I will say..."he said..


Sissy smiled..

"You know your business Don Dada...."she said..

"That I do..." he said..  "Nice seeing you again Sissy, and nice meeting your friend too!" he said..

Sissy ,Angie and the five uniformed policemen left......

V-
In South Philly,A night later.. Frank White was closing his restaurant /deli and preparing to go home...

Jake "Greasy Thumbs" Gaskins  stepped out of the alley and pulled out a gun with a silencer and fired three shots into the back of his head...

Frank White fell to the ground.....Dead before he hit the ground........He never saw it coming!

"You?  You thought you were gonna hit me?   Now I'm gonna find that jerk Don Dada and pop him too!"said Jake "Greasy Thumbs" Gaskins...

But as Jake was about to get in his car...

Two cars drove up....

 Carlotta jumped out...

"Drop it Jake..." she said... She had her glock drawn...


 "It's all over Jake..We got you cold.."said Tyriq..
 "DROP IT JAKE!" said Jimmy...

Jake ran behind his car, using it for cover...

"I aint goin back to jail coppers!" he yelled....He aimed his gun at the detectives....

Two police cars were driving  up...He knew he was surrounded....He knew he was done!!! Five Detectives had witnessed hm committing first degree murder...It was either life or lethal injection in his future now!!! He also knew that he had been set up!!!!
 "Get down...He's aiming his gun at us.."said Sirena...who was in the second car... Sirena returned his fire ,but missed...

Jake fired five or six shots at the detectives..who dove for cover!!!!


Hop fired just once....All he needed to do...His shot..punctured Jake's heart and Jake  fell to the ground..Dead as a door knob!!!!still holding his pistol.....

Two police cruisers drove up....

Three officers got out with guns drawn....but the party was over...

Carlotta walked over to Frank White, she felt his neck....He was dead....

"Three shots to the head...He's gone.."said Carlotta...

Tyriq, Jimmy and Sirena looked at Jake "Greasy Thumbs" Gaskins...

 ''Same here...This one is dead too!" said Tyriq...
 ''Wow!  Never figured on this huh?" said Jimmy...
"Oh My God...This is a mess..."said Sirena...

Two more uniformed officers walked up ....They shook their heads...
"Better Call Sissy ,Hazel and my wife.." said Hop.....
Two of our targets were dead.....

Life was about to get even more interesting...

(TO BE CONTINUED)



6 comments:

Toni said...

OH WOW ! This is a big mess! Waiting for tomorrow!

Angie B. said...

I think the young guy Baby Dave is behind this...The old Man, Don Dada....seems too smooth, too suave to make a move like this.!

Sunflower said...

The Old Man, Don Dada...Doesn't seem this ruthless...I never thought Greasy Thumbs killed this guy...He wouldn't be so obvious...Especially after they voted on this..I'm surprised they didn't figure this out themselves..

Swaggie said...

I'm lovin this...This is what ESCAPADES is about!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

James Perkins said...

Guess there is something here for everybody!