Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Associate Life

We were really getting into the groove of being Associate Attorneys at Mcclusky et al...Our nickname for our firm....Conner, McClusky ,Cozen and Pratt and Associates.

Mr. McCluskey was the only partner the four of us had actually met!
I'm Keith Jones...Associate Attorney....

I was working with my buddy, Sofia Garcia on a murder case..

She usually worked with Khalil Ahmed..
Our buddy and her lover... In fact they had worked a number of cases together and won them all..

Our supervisor,
Attorney Yvette Jones thought it might be a good idea to switch the teams up....


Sofia and I had an amazing chemistry in court, We complimented each other quite well....We had a rhythm you might say...

We got an acquittal for our client, One of three guys accused of shooting up a night club in which a bouncer was killed..

The police offered him immunity from prosecution if he'd testify against the other two, but he refused...He told us he didn't really know them and had nothing to do with the shooting..

Sofia wisely suggested we separate his trial from the other two...
I agreed and we successfully defended him and won an acquittal.   The best thing was...He didn't have to go back on the street with a "snitch jacket" on him...He was free and clear..

Yvette was there...She was proud of both of us....

Khalil was no slouch himself...He and Attorney Calvin Hunt,
who was given his name from Attorney Nelson East...Who he had worked with before...
won a huge civil settlement for another client.....

but the star of the day was Bee Bee..Attorney Beatrice Evans

She successfully defended a partner's son on a murder charge and won an acquittal.....

At first they didn't want her....They argued that she wasn't experienced enough.....

Yvette went to bat for her....Said she had supreme confidence in her...
Bee Bee, didn't let her down....She won an acquittal and high praise from the partners........

Which was why when she returned to the office..

She saw a huge Fruit Basket on her desk...and a letter from me that said Congratulations.....


Yvette saw it as soon as the two of them got back to the office...

"WOW!  Look at that!!" she said , smiling....

Bee Bee read the card.....

"It's from Keith....He knows I don't really like Flowers...." she said and smiled...Tears began to flow down the side of her face...

Neither Sofia , Khalil  nor I were there...

"What's the matter baby girl? Why are you crying?" asked Yvette...

"Nothing Ms. Yvette...I'm Just...I'm Just in my feelings, is all...I know it's silly....I just love him so much....I can't believe it.....I know I'm silly...Don't tell anybody I got all girly and all.." she said.

Yvette gave her a napkin...

"Nonsense...It's Okay.....It's Okay.....I wish I felt that way about someone....You're lucky...You got a good man....and just so you know...He's crazy about you too...I ran into Keith ,a month ago in Sam Mother's diner...buying you breakfast....He checked everything to make sure it was just right...I thought he was so cute...I don't know what you're doing to him...but you're doing the right thing..." she said and smiled..

Both women shared a laugh...
"Have you told him you feel this way about him yet?" she asked..

"No, I don't want to scare him off...We've only been a couple for about a month...And it's been, He's been wonderful..." said Bee Bee..

''Word of advice..because I've been there....Let him tell you first....And don't worry...He will...I see how he lights up when he talks about you...You're on the right track baby girl...Whatever you're doing to him, you're doing it well.."said Yvette, who hugged Bee Bee.....

"Thank You Ms. Yvette."said Bee Bee.

Bee Bee was the little sister she'd never had...

 She perfectly understood how her friend Olivia felt about her niece,
and fellow attorney Beverly...
The two were like sisters...Joined at the hip....More like sisters than Aunt and Niece.


II-
That night after work....I was in Bee Bee and Sofia's apartment with Khalil...

"I don't know where your roomie is...but congrats to us....We were big winners this week huh?" I said as we toasted...

''Si Papi..We made a good team" said Sofia..
"I missed working with you mamasita..."said Khalil...

''Awww papi...I'm always your partner.."said Sofia..

They shared a kiss....

"Hey cut that out you two....I don't have anybody to kiss.." I joked..

"Who says you don't?"came Bee Bee's voice...She had just come in with the fruit basket..

Sofia saw it and smiled..

"Heyyy Mama...Who gave you that?" asked Sofia..

"My Baby!" she said..and pointed to me.....

Khalil laughed...

"I uh know you don't like uh flowers..."I said, smiling sheepishly....

Bee Bee pulled me closer to her and gave me a soft,slow sensual kiss....

"Thank you baby! Know what I do like?  You!" she said...
"I gotta get used to these two being a couple.." said Sofia...

"Yeah...Me too, Come on...I think they need to be alone...Let's go up to my room.."said Khalil...

He took her by the hand....She locked the door and dimmed the lights as they left...

Bee Bee laughed...

"She's such a smart aleck...Dimming the lights.."laughed Bee Bee..

"She was right.. For dimming the lights...She knows what's about to go down in here." I said...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu , you bout to do something naughty with me???..." said Bee Bee..laughing..

"I damn sure am.Been thinkin about it all day" I said raffishly....
We continued kissing......

"Have you?" she giggled in between kisses.....

III-
Yvette Jones wasn't in her apartment good before she heard a knock on her door...

She answered the door only to see Gary Lockwood..

"Hey Girl..." he said..

"You've been drinking.." she said..

''A little bit." he said...

He pulled her to him and began kissing her passionately...


He had taken her out to dinner that night a month ago after they had made love....And they had met two more times for drinks...
both nights led to them spending the entire night and the next day in her apartment making love....Then she hadn't heard a peep out of him for two weeks...
He put his hands up her dress and was attempting to slide her panties down...She removed his hands and broke their embrace...

''Is that why you came by here? To get you some? I don't hear from you for two weeks and you just show up unannounced..?I called you three times and left messages...you never returned my calls...I sent you a text..again nothing.." she asked him..

"Baby I've been busy..." he said...

"So now you aren't busy right? I've been busy too!" she asked..

"No I'm not, but I want to get busy.." he said and pulled her towards him..

"Heyyy, What am I to you? Just a booty call?" she asked..

''I didn't call you....I came over here.." he joked.
"I'm serious..." she said..and broke their embrace...

"I'm Horny" he said..

She looked at his trousers, they were standing out like a circus tent...

"I uh can see that....Oh My God..." she said..

''Am I your girlfriend?? Or just your benefit?" she asked..

"Come on baby....You know you're special to me.." he said..

"Good Night Gary..." she said..

''Come on baby..."he pleaded...and pulled her to him again...
He kissed her slowly again....She broke their embrace...

"Okay...That's enough....Find out who and what I am to you....Then next time,I'll let you stay...Maybe." she said and pushed him out of the door and slammed it...Locking it..

"Yvette come on....COME ONNNNNNN!!!" he yelled and kicked the door..."COME ONNNNNNN!!!" Angry, Horny and furious..He walked away.....He kept looking back, expecting her to open the door, but she didn't...

An older heavy set woman across the hall opened her door and smiled salaciously at him...

"You can come in my apartment...keep me warm for the night baby, if she won't let you in.." she said and smiled at him salaciously...

He stomped his foot and angrily walked away!

He took the elevator out, cursing the entire time...

IV-
While in Bee Bee and Sofia's apartment..

Bee Bee and I were on her couch making sweet love..


We couldn't wait to get to her bedroom, our clothes were off and on the floor in the living room....I was certain Sofia wasn't coming back anytime soon...

We were on that couch in the deep throes of passion....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou" Bee Bee moaned...


''Damnnnn Bee Bee, you are driving me crazy."I said.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Keith you feel so good baby...ummmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu Bee Bee.....you feel better everytime.....damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.."I moaned. 

"Work me...Work me dadddy...work me like a job....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she cooed.

The legs on the couch were squeaking...They felt like they might give at any minute the way we were going at it..

TWO TO THREE HOURS HAD SLOWLY PASSED BY!

Her body was shaking...She was crying like a little girl and turning her head from side to side and I was cumming myself, like a gusher.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd!" I yelled as my toes curled...

"I can't believe this feels so goooooooooooooooood ,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!  OH MY GOODNESS....YOU REALLY ARE EXCITED! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!" Bee Bee moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Bee Bee...ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...If I'd known you'd be this good, I'd of said something to you sooner....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddddddddddddd girl." I moaned...

Bee Bee giggled...

"You are so silly..." she said...

We kissed passionately for seemingly the longest time.....

We lie on the couch in each other's arms.....


"I hope we didn't leave a stain on this couch....You came so hard and so much!" she said..


"Ummmmmmmmmmm.....Let's go in your room.."I said as I got up off of her...


She gathered our clothes and straightened up and we retired to her bedroom....She closed the door...
She slipped on a black t-shirt...and black bikini panties...

"I'm off tomorrow....You workin Boo?" she asked..

"I may have to run in the office for a few minutes...not before 10:00 am though..." I said..
"Good, Kiss me..." she said..

We kissed passionately on her big bed....Soon I was slipping those panties down and entering her again for the second time tonight...

"I could get used to this.."I joked in between kisses..

"You mean you're not yet?" she said and laughed in between more kisses...
In a matter of minutes...Bee Bee and I were making sweet love for the second time this afternoon....The bed sagging under our weight but not making much noise.....Her headboard nearly slamming against the wall...I loved her cute little bed...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!, woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooou...I can't believe you feel this good..." Bee Bee moaned...

''Damnnnn Bee Bee, you are driving me crazy."I said.

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Keith you feel so good baby...ummmmmmmmmmmmm..I can't believe it...You sure should have said something to me sooner...My goodness...depriving me of this good loving..Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu Bee Bee.....You feel better everytime.....damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.."I moaned. 

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..so do you baby!" she cooed...

So Far Associate Life wasn't so bad!


(TO BE CONTINUED)



10 comments:

George S. said...

These are cute kids...I like em!

Toni said...

They are cute...I thik I'm gonna like this series!

Angie B. said...

Me too!

Sunflower said...

Yvette says she sees Bee Bee in the same way Olivia sees Beverly....There is a big difference...I can't see Olivia sleeping with Nelson under any circumstance...Drunk, horny or not!!!Olivia is Beverly's aunt....There for they are family....Yvette is just beginning to know Bee Bee...I look forward to seeing the dynamic of their relationship in the future.

Lisa said...

I look forward to seeing Yvette and Keith's dynamic...No matter how much he says he loves Bee Bee and I believe he does...He still has feelings for Yvette Jones..And regardless of what Yvette says...She still has feelings for Keith...It was more than just sex with them...

Halo said...

You don't have your boat rocked like that and not have any feelings....And that goes for both of them....

Brenda said...

I concur...

Vanessa said...

I don't believe Yvette and Gary are the right fit either...I believe he has a dark side...Only time will tell!

Rita said...

I think I'm going to love this system, these new charactors...

Cheryl said...

I'll make these predictons...Keith ad Yvette are going to sleep together again...Yvette and Gary are going tofizzle out...Remember where you heard it first...