Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Honey Coated Sting

Olivia was lying across the bed in a black t-shirt and pink panties ,talking on the phone when I got home....

''So Syl, are you bringing your new friend to Philly as a plus one?  We have space for him.."said Olivia.

She was talking to Attorney Sylvia Glenn ,our friend from San-Francisco...

"Yes..If it's alright with you.." said Sylvia..

"Of course...Syl, bring him? Is he an Attorney too?" asked Olivia..

"Yes girl...He works for the Innocence Project too....I know...I know...Don't say it....But he's so sweet...He told me he'd always liked me, but didn't think he had a shot since I was the bosses girl.. and after I had a baby...He thought he was really out of the game.." said Sylvia..

"Speaking of which...How is Larry taking all of this?  He didn't take the news of Beverly and Nelson's engagement too well.."said Olivia.

"Naturally he doesn't like it...but he hasn't given me any trouble over it... I hope he isn't there worrying Beverly's nerves..."said Sylvia..

"Here? He's here in Philly??" asked Olivia..

"Yeah...He's been there for a week....He was in town for a conference....but that's over now.....He was there for a week and you all haven't seen him?"asked Syl...

"No...I had no idea he was in town..."said Olivia...

"Well at any rate....He should be on his way back home now...Maybe that's a good thing...Listen....I have to go girl...The babysitter is here for the baby....I'll call you before the week is over.."said Sylvia..

"Okay Sylvia...Talk to you then....My man is just getting in too.." she giggled...

I was sitting down, I took my shoes off and my socks....I hung up my suit jacket.....and took my tie off..

I walked over to Olivia and kissed her softly...

"How is my baby doing?" I asked..

"Ummmmmm better now!" she laughed...  "Guess what I found out?   Larry North is in town and has been for the past week..." she said.
''WOW! Really?   Was he here on business?" I asked
"Actually, he was...but you know his main business is always my little niecy!"said Olivia
Speaking of the recently engaged, Beverly West, who lived below us...Her partner in her law firm..
"Bev and Nelson run into him?" I asked.

"No...They would have mentioned it, I think..."said Olivia..

"Hmmm" I said as I continued undressing...

Olivia walked over to me and kissed me passionately......

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm ,so what have you been up to?" she asked.. She hadn't seen me since the morning..

She ,Beverly ,Josie and Nelson had been in court with Cleotis..





They had won their battle for a jury trial...

ADA Margaret Barnes wanted a trial by a judge...She lost that battle......They then went to pick jurors...She rejected all of the jurors they picked the first go around....Then finally, the second go around She compromised on six jurors and they compromised on the other six... With the jury picked.. The trial was set to start in two days...

One thing Margaret Barnes had learned was that she was up against a formidable adversary....
I continued kissing Olivia...

"Working for you.....Got some information on our client and the case.."I said in between soft kisses.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let's talk about it in the morning..." she said...

"That works for me.."I said...

She softly stroked my engorged , erect penis...

"I figured it would...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned..

And we kissed passionately....falling on the bed and laughing....




"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray...Oh My god..."swooned Olivia..


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Olivia, you are driving me crazy...this is sooooooooooooo damn good.." I moaned..


"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Donnie Ray..Give it to me..Give it to me daddy..Give it to meeeee...Wooooooooooooooou... " she cooed..


''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawd girl.." I  howled..


The massive bed was squeaking up a storm and the headboard was slamming hard against the wall..
"Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Mr. Alexander..ouuuuuuuuuuu....Give it to me..Give it to me daddy..Give it to meeeee...TALK TO ME DADDY! YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"screamed Olivia...

  "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW OLIVIAAAA...AWWWWWWWWWW LAWD!" I moaned...

FIVE TO SIX HOURS  slipped by...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm MisterAlexander...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.Give it to meeeee...YESSSSSSSSSSSS!"" she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh girl....yesss....." I said.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mister Alexander...ummmmmmmmmmmm...." she cooed...


Olivia began to climax....She was shaking ,sweat and tears was running down her cheeks and I began to climax....Harder than I  had in a long while...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...."she cried out...Playfully swatting at my arms and shaking....while tears streamed down her face...

We lay in the bed smiling at each other...


Yes...It would have to wait until the morning.


II-
The next morning we all met in the conference room to discuss the case....

"One thing I have learned... ADA Margaret Barnes is very good...Very smart....She's relatively new, but hasn't lost a case yet....I feel almost the way I used to feel when I knew I was going up against ADA Keith Wallace.."said Olivia..

"He's the last Attorney to beat you Auntay!" said Beverly...

"Yeah but this isn't a spectator sport...A man's life is at stake here...I don't want to get into that mentality that your mother's boyfriend is in...Taking these cases personally..."said Olivia..

Beverly laughed...Thinking about her mother, Alfreda...A strikingly beautiful woman!

"I still can't believe my mom is dating him....And swears he's a stud in the bed...I mean Him?


 I just can't believe it..."laughed Beverly...

Josie co signed..

"I know right?" she said..

"My girlfriend Yvette Jones co-signed on it...She said he made her hit all kinds of high notes, her exact words...

She claimed that some six months after they broke up, She was still craving him...He's full of surprises...." said Olivia..

"Obviously" said Nelson ,who was amused by the whole thing....
''Well Folks, just as this conversation was getting interesting....The Sexual Prowess of Rockland Cambridge, Here's some things you should know... First Off ,Your opposition,

Margaret "Peg" Barnes...is the daughter of former District Attorney Royce Barnes...She was educated in Philadelphia Public Schools...Was an All City Lacrosse champ....Graduated from Harvard Law School...Worked in the corporate law world for awhile in the Boston area, then returned to Philly and a job in the D.A.'s office... Hasn't lost a case since she's been here...She's single .Not known to be dating anyone..."I said..
Beverly laughed...

"Well now that we know who we are up against and that she's single....What are Lt. Tragg's chances of bedding her? He's been all up under her lately...?" said Beverly...who was laughing so hard, she was shaking...

"Oh he's got two chances..Slim and None!" I said...

"You never know...His track record with the ladies is better than his arrest/conviction rate!"said Olivia, who was also laughing so hard, tears were again streaming down the side of her face...
Josie cracked up laughing!
"You got a point Liv." said Nelson, chuckling!

"Okay...Okay....In all seriousness...about this case..."I said.

"On the Night of November 18th, A Saturday Night....Cleotis Jefferson and his girlfriend, Brenda Halsley had drinks at Josies Bar and Grill, They left and were seen at Aqua Bar, They finished up their night at Josie's where they returned to a few hours later...They then went back to her house...
Cleotis says he left her house a little after 4:00 am in the morning...

A little after 6:15 am...Police got a call that there had been a shooting.....6:40 am they found the body of Brenda Halsley, 37....Shot  five times with a .38 smokeless revolver..

Neighbors didn't hear any kind of argument or struggle...but they did hear five shots successively at around 6:05 am...

Police recovered her smartphone, which had a text from Cleotis, supposedly when he got home to let her know he was home safe and another text sent saying he had left his wallet and had to come back, asking if she could let him in...

Police found no wallet.....Cleotis was at home asleep, when arrested....His hands were tested for powder residue....There was none...Prosecution will say he had ample time to wash his hands..

Their entire case rests on the fact that Cleotis is a two time loser , recent parolee and two eye witnesses...

Fred Rackley and Alex Glover place him at the scene and with a gun.....Cleotis doesn't know either one of them, yet they identified him by name..."
"We've got our work cut out for us don't we?"  said Olivia...

"Josie....find out if you can get Street Cam and Traffic Cam footage from that night...Go to the FBI...They'll give it to you..."I said..

"I'm on it.."said Josie...


''Shortcake...We need to talk to the State's two eye witnessess , break their stories down...Or rather you and sexy auntie over there need to talk to them...I've seen these two guys and followed them around...Two pretty women and lots of alcohol will get their tongues to wagging..."I said....

"Hmmmmm, Should I wear something sexy?" asked Beverly with tongue in cheek!

''Nelson...we need to start putting together a strategy....How to counter the state's arguments..."said Olivia..ignoring us...

"I've got some ideas....Remember when we were public defenders...You and I worked a couple of cases together?" he asked...

"I do...You were a quick study...We won both of those cases...."Olivia remembered...

"Oh, something I should tell you and my niece....Larry North is in town..." she said.

''What?"said Beverly...
"I was talking to Syl last night...She says he's been here for a week ....Innocence Project business..." said Olivia.

"We haven't seen him."said Nelson...

"Just a head's up...He may be on his way back to San Francisco..." said Olivia.

"He may...but I'm betting he's not...."said Beverly...

"Don't worry about him shortcake...Let's get to work....We got you covered..." I said and hugged her.
Olivia looked at Beverly....

"Now ..We've got to go upstairs and find us some freakum dresses to wear..." she said and laughed...

"Auntay ,I feel so objectified..." laughed Beverly....
Olivia laughed....

"I know right?"
"Uh Ladies can I uh be of any assistance...??" joked Nelson....


"NO!" both Olivia and Beverly said in unison...as they left the office and headed upstairs....


Josie and I cracked up laughing.....


III-
ADA Margaret Barnes sat with Lieutenant Tragg and discussed the case...

"Lieutenant Tragg...I hope you have brought me a solid case..." she said...

"Look kid, relax..This guy is a two time loser....One conviction for Distribution of a controlled substance and possession.. and another conviction for assault...."said Lt. Tragg..

"I'm aware...He had Marijuana in his trunk....Street value about $1000.00 dollars...He's hardly a Kingpin.....and the other was a bar room fight..Had he of had a better attorney he might not have done any time on either charge...This is nickel and dime stuff...It doesn't make him a murderer..." said Margaret Barnes...

"Two convictions, Two stints in the state pen.....He killed his girlfriend..."said Lt. Tragg...

"Motive?  He and this woman were seen in two bars...on the night of her death and they looked pretty cozy...Kissing and fondling each other....There is evidence they had sex just hours before she was shot....I have a good mind to throw this case out...It's beggining to look weak.." said ADA Barnes...

"Look, I got two eyewitnesses....Two guys who put him at the scene of the crime and with the weapon in his hands.."said Lt. Tragg..

"And yet no weapon was found...He has no registration for a handgun...." said ADA Barnes..

"What? You think he's going to kill someone and keep the gun? It's probably in the river....And him not having a permit means nothing....It's easy to get a gun on the street..."said Lt. Tragg...

"I'm up against Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her niece, Beverly West...They won their last four murder cases in the preliminaries before it even went to trial...They've beaten Graham and Rockland Cambridge...I don't want to lose to them...I really don't..." she said..

"And you won't....Now relax kid.....I know a joint with the best New York Strip Steak and some Domestic Beers...You'll love it..." said Lt. Tragg..

"I don't think that would be prudent.....Listen" she said and ran her index finger across his lips...

"Go back over the steps in this case....bring me in a winning case and I'll go out with you...Maybe more!" she said seductively.

"Baby, I gave you a thorough case.." he said.


"I just want to make sure..." she said..

IV-
In Stoley's , Beverly had a wire in her bra....She sat at the bar and did Tequila shots with Fred Rackley...She was wearing tight leather slacks with a split in them and a Leather top that was open and showing a very sheer black lace bra...Fred Rackley couldn't take his eyes off of her...

She was tossing every other drink into the flower pot near where she was sitting... Fred Rackley was getting drunker and drunker...She didn't want him too drunk..

"Damnnnnnnnnnn girl....you sexy as hellllllllllllllllllll.." he said..

She giggled..

"Thank you.." she said..

"Why don't we uh...get out of here and uh go back to my place... You know...For some quiet uh conversation?" he said..

"I don't think conversation is what you want?" she joked..

"Naw...It aint..." he laughed... He had an erection in his pants that was threatening to bust his zipper open... Beverly noticed it and smiled..

"You know...I used to come here with my ex-boyfriend...Cleotis Johnson....Do you know him?" she asked and ran her index finger across his lips..

He giggled..

"Nah...I never met him....This girl I know...Named Heather Wilson used to be crazy about him, talked about him all the time...All I wanted to do is smash and she wanted to talk about that nigga...He must have been quite a guy." he said.

"So you don't know him?" asked Beverly..

"Wouldn't know him if I tripped over him in the street...I seen enough photos of him though....but I aint never meet him in person..." he said.

 She smiled..

"He's in jail now...for murder....I don't think he did it..Cleotis was no killer" said Beverly...

"He probably didn't....I think he got set up..." said the drunken Fred Rackley..

''What makes you think that?" asked Beverly...

"Cause.......Cause I helped...set him up....For this babe...She was mad cause he dumped her..."he said..."Look I don't want to talk about him...I want to talk about me and you...my place..in bed.." he said..

"My My My...you certainly are direct..."said Beverly...

"Direct and Erect!!!You bout it?" he asked..

"Yes...I-I suppose so.." she said.

"Alright...let's get out of here." he said.

''Excuse me...I have to go to the ladies room then we can go back to your place.." she said and laughed..

''Alright..."he laughed and paid both their tabs...

Beverly excused herself and went to the ladies room and out the back door
where her Aunt and I were sitting in a car...
"Freshie...."laughed Olivia...
"Just doing my job Auntay!" laughed Beverly as she got in the car....."That guy is going to be so mad when he realizes I gave him the slip....He paid for my drinks and everything!" she said and giggled...

Olivia cracked up.....

''Direct and Erect and now broke!" she said..

Both women high fived each other and laughed...I just shook my head..

"You done good...Shortcake...Let's get out of here..." I said..
And we sped off into the night...Wonder how long it would take that knucklehead to figure out he got took?

A few nights later....Olivia and Beverly were both in Aqua Bar laughing and having drinks with Alex Glover...He was older, but equally affable...both women had wires in their bras...I sat in a car behind the bar listening and recording their every word..

Olivia laughed and moved his hand ,which kept running up her legs and trying to slip under her micro mini dress..

"You know something Alex?  Alex right?" she said..

He was laughing and staring at her salaciously...

"Yeah that's right, Alex...hee hee hee..." he giggled..

"You're fresh.."laughed Olivia, who had poured out every drink he gave her into the plant at the end of the bar...She told him her name was Marissa...Marissa was actually Olivia's middle name!

Alex couldn't take his eyes off of her...She had legs going to bed ,he mused...And this tight Blue Mini skirt and matching Blue heels was driving him crazy...It was driving me crazy....Olivia had stopped wearing this particular dress...She said it was too short and too tight and made her feel uncomfortable in public...Still, it was one of my favorites...
His hand grazed Beverly's breast...

She laughed and moved his hands...

"If you don't stop we are going to have to leave..." she said giggling....

He was equally taken with Beverly, who he believed was Marrissa's younger sister...Cheryl!  Cheryl was actually Beverly's middle name..

I explained to them that this what was we police called a sting...They loved the idea of doing this with me.

He bought another round of drinks for the girls..

"Aren't you drinking Alex?" asked Olivia, discreetly dumping her drink into the plant again...

''Yeah...Yeah..." he said..He believed if he got both of these women, Marissa and Cheryl drunk, he could take them both home and have quite a night..

"Cheryl, remember when Cleotis Jefferson used to bring us here?" said Marrissa..

"Yeah...We had sooo much fun..."

Alex shrugged..

"You two gals know Cleotis?" he asked.

"Oh Yesssssssssssssss....You might say we uh shared him one night..."laughed Marrisa...

Alex's eyes grew as wide as saucers....And his trousers began to stand out like a circus tent....

"He's quite a guy....He was bangin some broad I used to date...She was crazy bout him...All she talked about was this Cleotis...I aint know the guy and I hated him...."

"He in jail now....I missssssssssssss him.." laughed Cheryl....

Alex , now good and drunk began to talk long and hard...

"I don't even know the guy....and I lied to the cops....Lawd have mercy....She made me do it..."he said.

"Who made you do what sugar?" asked Olivia/Marrissa..

"Heather...Heather Wilson....I was all caught up in her and all she talked about was him....She told me if I told the cops I saw him with a gun....She'd give me some....I did....I lied...now he in jail....and I aint heard a peep out of her...My boys told me she seein some other joker.." he said and cried like a baby...

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor baby....don't cry..." said Beverly /Cheryl..

"Maybe...Maybe if you girls go home with me...you can make me feel better....huh?" he asked..

"That's a good idea...I have to go to the ladies room to freshen up....Come with me Cheryl."said Olivia..

''We'll be right back...Don't go anywhere.."said Beverly who ran her index finger across his lips..

"I sure won't ,Uh hee hee hee hee.." he laughed....and rubbed his hands together...

"Lawd....I done hit the jackpot....I'm gone tear both them gals up tonight...Lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwd,I don't know which I want first?" he said,laughing...

Alex straightened up...paid both their tabs and awaited their return....He was going to tear both of them up he wagered...

They both slipped out the back and went down the back steps where I was waiting in the alley in the car...

"Oh My God....This is incredible....You girls have just discounted both of their stories...This is dynamite...
"They're both liars....They gave false testimony..."said Olivia...

''So what next?" asked Beverly...
''We've got to look into this Heather Wilson chick!  " I said.  "Come on let's get out of here and get home.." I said.

V-

It was near midnight......Olivia, Beverly and I all turned in....We were up in our domicile...

 "You guys had quite a night..." said Nelson...

''Did we?  Auntay, you and I are quite the macks huh?" laughed Beverly...

Olivia had changed her dress and gotten comfortable..

"I suppose...I wouldn't have given either of those guys the time of day...Ughhhhh, I'm cringing just thinking about him touching me..." she said.

"I know....but the important thing is...We have a taped confession from both of them that they gave false testimony to the police...They didn't witness him do anything...They don't even know Cleotis...Neither of them." said Beverly...

"WOW...So why did they do it?" asked Nelson...

"They did it for the oldest reason in the world...They wanted sex..apparently from the same woman, who happens to be Cleotis's ex-girlfriend..."said Olivia..

''She honey trapped them both into making false statements...to the police....Couple that with the fact that Cleotis is a twice convicted felon...and game ,set match....You got a nice tight frame."said Beverly...
"But I still don't get it."said Nelson...

"Revenge Nelson....Cleotis left Heather for Brenda Halsley....My guess is that Heather killed Brenda, got them to implicate Cleotis....The sweetest revenge....She kills two birds with one stone...Gets rid of her rival and punishes the man who hurt her..."I said.

"Sweet!" said Nelson....
"Tomorrow Josie will get us that footage from the FBI and I'll look into Ms. Heather Wilson..." I said..

While across the street from us...Larry North finished his fourth beer....He stared at our Duplex...

''He lives with her...HE FREAKIN LIVES WITH HER!! HE SLEEPS NEXT TO ALL THAT BODY EVERY NIGHT...He wakes up next to her...In three weeks he's going to marry her...That should have been me...I was a fool....but I've got to move on.....I can't keep this lightweight stalking up.....My plane leaves in the morning....I've got to go." he said and dropped his beer can and got in his rental car and pulled off...
I stared out the window.....
''Everything alright?" asked Olivia..
''Yeah...I just thought I saw something.." I said.
Beverly was sitting on Nelson's lap....in the living room,
They were kissing passionately....
Olivia smiled and walked past them...

''You two are welcome to use the other room if you want.." she said..

Beverly took Nelson by the hand...

"Thank you Auntay, but I've got a whole floor downstairs...I'm taking future hubby downstairs with me..

She kissed her aunt on the cheek...

"Good Night Auntay....I love you.." she said.
"Love you too baby girl."said Olivia...

I peered at both of them and smiled.


and at Aqua Bar..
"Last Call!" said the Bartender...

"Yo man...Check the ladies room. I'm tellin you...those two gals that was sittin here with me went to the ladies room.."said a drunken Alex...

"Man, we done cleaned both restrooms....Aint no girls in either of em....That was two hours ago and I aint seen either of those two girls...."said the bartender..

"Nah, they said they was goin home with me.." said Alex..

"They ditched you partner...Now go home so I can lock up..." said the Bartender..

Alex stomped his foot..He was furious...

(TO BE CONTINUED)




10 comments:

Toni said...

This was fun....Olivia and Beverly are so much fun to read about!

Angie B. said...

I love the team work of these three...Olivia /Beverly and Donnie Ray are a family, a true team...

Sunflower said...

This was a fun episode..Loved it!

Lisa said...

The only one stupider than these two "eyewitnesses " is the detective who found them and didn't thorougly check their stories!

Halo said...

I agree-LOL!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Vanessa said...

Anonymous-I'm just trying to imagine you actually doing that!

Cheryl said...

LMAO!

Rita said...

Donnie Ray aint slick he just wanted to ogle Olivia in that Micro Mini...And that was the only way he could get her to wear it.

Brenda said...

Larry North is really creeping me out...Why is he even in Philly?