Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Flowers And Kisses

ONE WEEK LATER-


Bee Bee and I stood outside of her apartment kissing....

"Bae....You gotta let me go inside and get dressed...We've got a trial today...and besides...it's cold in this hallway...All I've got on is this t-shirt.."said Bee Bee...

"And Panties ,I hope..." I added and laughed...

"Yes I've got on panties , smarty!....but your Bee Bee is cold...Go on upstairs and get dressed so we aren't late..." said Bee Bee..
"Okay, one more kiss...Then I'll go..." I said..

Bee Bee giggled...

"Okay, one more.." she said..

We kissed a little longer....I had spent the night with her...at her and Sofia's place....I needed to get bacl to my room...I too needed to shower and get dressed...

Unknown to us...Standing at the elevator and watching us was Sofia Garcia and Khalil Ahmed


,who had just returned from his apartment ,where they'd spent the night..Unlike us...They were showered and dressed...
Sofia kept a few of her suits and dresses in his apartment as well as toiletries and underwear....Bee Bee and I hadn't gotten to that point yet, but I was certainly going to suggest it...
"Your room-mate has turned my boy into a love sick puppy....He might as well turn in his players cards." joked Khalil...

"She's not much better...You should see her, humming, singing, even when she's washing dishes or vaccuming....She never did that before...It's disgusting.." said Sofia...

They both looked at each other and laughed...They had been seeing each other for months...The newness of their relationship had worn off...but she too hummed and sang when she was in the apartment after having been with Khalil....

II-


Bee Bee and I were partnered up.....We had a murder case....Not just any murder case.....A popular Radio Disc Jockey, Hot Rod Harry was accused of murdering his estranged wife ,who had been cheating on him....
 Bee Bee was the lead Attorney...
I was second chair....

This case was so deep that Khalil and Sofia were Third and fourth chair..


This was the first time the four of us had worked together on a case...

What made this case all the more interesting was that the prosecuting Attorney was none other than ADA Rockland Cambridge..
Yvette's old flame....

I was the only one of the four who knew about Yvette and Him...And I chose wisely not to share that information with them....Not even Bee Bee.

Bee Bee had done her homework....

"He's won 100 straight cases....So he's good and well prepared....


Olivia and Beverly gave him his first defeat in awhile, breaking that streak.....Then he won 75 more straight cases and Olivia and Beverly handed him a second defeat later on....He faced them a third time....but that case was thrown out in prelims.....Other than them,

Only Beverly's fiance, Nelson East has bested him....So he's good...I tell you guys that not to scare you, but to tell you to be ready, be prepared and don't let anything surprise you." said Bee Bee...

"Look at my little leader here..."I said, smiling...I wanted to kiss her...but thought better of it..Bee Bee was all business when she was in lawyer mode....

"I know all about him too...I did my research....I also got the police report and the Autopsy on the body ."said Khalil..

"I'm waiting for the photos from the traffic cam and the street cam.."said Sofia...

''Wow, you guys are good!" said Bee Bee.

We hadn't been surprised so far and had argued passionately and convincingly during the prelims....
Even Rockland Cambridge was surprised at how astute the four of us were in the law and how well we had argued...Still it was not good enough to win the prelims...The Judge ordered the case held over for trial....
Which meant we would have to pick a jury....We'd be ready......


III-

"Lieutenant Tragg, I hope you've done a thorough investigation this time...I've seen their evidence to the contrary and I have my work cut out for me countering it.." said ADA Cambridge...

''Will you relax..I brought in a solid case....This guy is guilty as sin...." he said..  "And besides...It's not like you're up against Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West...."he said.

The mention of his defeats at their hands still put a bad taste in Rockland's mind, but he felt differently towards them now...Especially since he was sleeping with Beverly's mother,Alfreda Johnson


 and had been a guest at Beverly and Nelson's engagement party....He almost thought of the two as family!~

Lt. Tragg continued..

"These four lawyers are as green as they come...They're fresh out of law school...just passed the bar last year....Piece of cake for you...I've seen you eat more experienced attorneys than them for lunch..Relax...You got this counselor."said Lt. Tragg.
Rockland Cambridge's Investigator, Gary Lockwood, a former Police Lieutenant himself took a peek at us and thought different...

"Boss man,I've seen these kids before."he said softly..





He kept looking at us and then it hit him...He pulled his boss to the side..

''What is it Gary?" he asked.
"Boss Man....Those four lawyers defending Hot Rod Harry....They aren't as green as you may think...I knew I seen em before...They work for your uh ex- Yvette Jones...

They were hand picked by her for some diversity program...They had the highest LSAT scores and graduated from law school,Penn Law for that matter with the highest averages...They all passed the bar with very high scores too! That's why she picked them...They may be new, but they're no slouches...They're all pretty good.!" said Gary..
"Oh Yeah? And how do you know so much about them?" asked Rockland..

"Uh...Ruh...Uh...er ahhhh I, I, I was in Josies a month ago...I saw them with Yvette...She and I talked briefly...You know I know Yvette from uh way back..She gave me the book on those kids...Their Probabtionary period was up...They're all Associate Attorneys at her firm now." he said.

''Yes....I do know...When she and I were dating, She told me you tried to hit on her a couple of times when she was a young attorney...Ha...Even then she was out of your league.She's still an Associate herself...Has she made partner yet?"laughed Rockland.
Now it was Gary's turn to laugh....Rockland and his arrogant self had no idea that that same night he saw all of us in the bar..

"If she hasn't she's defintely on the fast track to making partner...She has a supervisory position...Over those four..."said Gary in Yvette's defense...


and a few other nights since..He had more than been on Yvette's level...in fact he knew her quite intimately.....

''Whatever..Don't get too comfortable with those kids...They're not as green as Tragg may have you think ...In fact I'm going to go over his evidence ,make sure it's straight.." said Gary..

"Yeah, you do that!" said Rockland.

He thought to himself...Gary and Yvette must have had a pretty long conversation....He wondered if she had warmed to Gary all of a sudden, then he smiled...It was just a bar room conversation...That's all..

IV-
For the past week...
Yvette had got a bouquet of Multi-colored roses every day.....
"Ms. Yvette, you have another bouquet of roses...They're beautiful..." said Sofia..

Yvette sighed......

"Ms. Yvettttttttttte.....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu girl,Who is this guy???...and what have YOU done to him??....These flowers are beautiful.."said Bee Bee..

Yvette sighed...

"They are...but it's getting to be a bit much....I'm running out of places to put them....If you girls hadn't seen them already...I'd of given them to Keith and Khalil and asked  them to present them to you..."said Yvette..
"You don't like this guy Ms. Yvette?" asked Sofia..

"No,It's not that....It's just that I don't trust his intentions...Not yet.." said Yvette..who knew the flowers were from Gary..She also knew that this was new for Gary...He didn't waste a lot of time wooing women...He didn't have to....A lot of women were mesmerized by him and he didn't have to beg....Panties just seemed to slip off when he was around!! Or so the legend went...She hadn't heard from him since she sent him away...with a slight case of blue balls that night,a week ago..but he had been sending flowers daily to her....Had a guy deliver coffee to her from downstairs too!

That was last week... A Vase of Tulips had come every day this week...
"Damnnn girl...I would ask what you're doing to whoever this dude is...but I already know.." I joked..as I passed her a vase with freshly cut Tulips...

Yvette smiled..

''So How come you didn't send me any flowers?" she said.
I laughed...

"Touche!  I should have..."I said..

Yvette smiled and softly rubbed my hands...

"No you shouldn't have....You're doing fine...Take care of my girl Bee Bee...Be good to her.." she said softly...

That was yesterday...

Today , Yvette was talking to the only Partner We had actually met...Norm McCluskey..

"Now Look Ms. Jones..I understand your concern...but in order for your young charges to get experience they have to take cases like this..." he said.

"They're getting experience....They've already tried a number of cases...Cases I hand picked that I felt was on their level...To build their confidence gradually...I've had them mentored by some of my friends also. You put me in charge of them...I've been doling out cases to them and they've been doing well."said Yvette..

"They've been doing exceptionally well...All of them....That's why when this case came across our desks...I immediately called Beatrice Evans and Keith Jones...Your two heavy hitters..And I must say...Considering who she's going up against....Rockland Cambridge...Ms. Evans was smart to recruit her two friends, Khalil Ahmed and Sofia Garcia to help out...Both of them and Jones have certain skill sets which can help her out..I tell you..she's a winner...You have been training them well." he said..
"Sir, this is a high profile case....and they've never faced an ADA like Rockland Cambridge.....You should have given me this case or one of the more experienced Attorneys..."said Yvette..

"That's why we didn't give it to you....Didn't you used to date Mr. Cambridge? Uh Uh.....No way you could have taken on this case..."said McCluskey.... "Besides...He's not invincible...
 Olivia Bennett-Alexander and her niece


, Beverly West tied him up two or three times...Heh Heh Heh!" laughed McCluskey...

''All due respect Mr. McCluskey....I love them all dearly,The four of them are going to be fine Attorneys in time, but none of them are Olivia Bennett-Alexander or Beverly West...Not yet!"said Yvette...

"This is how they become Olivia and Beverly, by taking the tough cases......and oh by the way...These came for you today!" he said smiling slyly and passing her a vase of Tulips..

"I cut them and added fresh water and uh put em in this vase.." he said.
Yvette's eyes got as wide as saucers..
"Oh My God! They're beautiful!!" she said.

Mr. McCluskey laughed...

"I'm due in court myself Ms. Jones....Oh and my wife loved those roses you gave me to give her last week...Who is this guy that's sending you all these flowers??....A Client?? A Florist?/" he said and chuckled...

"Yeah...He's a florist.." said Yvette and they both laughed loud and long....

"I gotta go...Have some faith in your young charges...I do..."he said and got up and grabbed his briefcase and left....
Yvette looked at the beautiful tulips...

Now she understood how Bee Bee felt a week ago when she got the Fruit Basket from me...She was all in her feelings now!






V-
Night time fell....


Yvette was home....She hadn't got to talk to us today about court....There was a knock on her door..she answered...It was Gary..

"Is this a uh bad time?" he asked..

She was in her panties and bra....She motioned for him to come in....she didn't say anything....
 "Yvette,I'm so sorry." he said...

She kissed him right away.......Slowly, softly......

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Yvette....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....You are more than just special to me... You're my woman, my girlfriend....You aren't a benefit.." he said..
''Gary hush up...You had me at I'm sorry." she said and continued to kiss him...
She took his jacket off and his shirt and tie...He dropped his trousers and stepped out of them....She led him back into her bedroom...


They embraced in the middle of the floor...

''I missed you sooo much Yvette...I promise...I won't stay away this long from you again...I swear.." he moaned...

Soon their kisses were even more passionate.... and soon they were on the bed...kissing and slobbering over each other and breathing heavy... "Ouuu "Gary you make me sick..I can't stand your trifling ass...but those Tulips were beautiful." she moaned...


He slowly entered into her and began breathing heavily...he slobbered all over her huge breasts and Yvette began to move up and down on him...

 "Ummm Gary...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my goodness, ouuuuu you feel good..baby...Whooooooo Lawd Gary...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu"she cooed..


"Ohhhhhhhhhh..awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!Yvette so do you..Lawd,so do you...I've missed you so much...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned..


"Ouuuuu,I've missed this sooo much.." she moaned.

The bed began to move up and down, the headboard began to slam against the wall...

 What followed was SIX To SEVEN HOURS of hot sweaty and sweet lovemaking....Gary felt as if he was losing his mind...So did Yvette...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Garrrrrrrrrrrry!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! " she moaned,.

He lifted Yvette up and began to thrust inside of her mightily...
''Wooooooooooooooooo..what has gotten into you Gary???..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my lawddd....OOOOOU! OHH MY GOD! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"she squealed..

"I missed you so much Yvette..." he moaned..

"I've missed you too!" she said, crying....as he pounded into her.....

"So let's stop playing around...Let's get serious.." he said in between moans..

"Are you for real?" she asked.

"I'm so for real..." he moaned..."Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."
He began once again to thrust into her in the bed.... He moved a little slower, a little more tender now..

A HALF HOUR slowly glided by...

Yvette began to climax...She was having a deep orgasm...

 She was shaking ,sweat and tears was running down her cheeks and Gary himself began to climax....Harder than he had in a long while...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawdddddddddd!" he proclaimed....

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Garyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Ouuuuuuuuuuuu!"she moaned.

Again he thought...Rockland is crazy, giving this good stuff up....I dream about her , even when I'm not with her...He thought...

 He lie in between her legs, his head on her chest....Trying to catch his breath....

"Yvette...I don't know if you know or not, but your young charges are defending Hot Rod Harry, The radio jock accused of killing his wife and uh your ex- Rockland Cambridge, my boss is prosecuting..." he said.

"I know..."she said.

"I uh left something on your dining room table that should be able to help them out...A file..." he said.

"Gary..don't....I don't want you to lose your job.." she said as she played in his hair..

"I won't if you don't tell anybody...Rockland doesn't know about me and you...and he doesn't have to know.."said Gary..

''Why are you doing this? Why are you helping my guys out?" asked Yvette..

"Because I love you and helping them out will make you happy.." he said..
Yvette smiled and rubbed his head softly....She felt very warm inside...It was just nice getting laid on a regular basis she thought!

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.." she said
She softly kissed Gary for a long time!


(TO BE CONTINUED)





10 comments:

Toni said...

These kids can't get any cuter....I love them!

Angie B. said...

Love em...But I'm hoping that they break with Olivia and Beverly soon...They can't be in every episode...

Sunflower said...

Well Sissy ,Carlotta, Tyriq, Jimmy,Duke et all almost always guest star in Kevin episodes...Sometimes I can't tll the difference between the two storylines....

Halo said...

These guys have met everybody except Sissy ,Carlotta and company!LOL!

Lisa said...

Keith and Bee Bee are cute together...Yvette and Gary are not!

Vanessa said...

Totally agree with you on that Lisa!

Cheryl said...

Show us some Sofia and Khalil...They're the real cutest couple!!

Rita said...

I thought the love/sex scenes were hot!

Brenda said...

I like these guys....How nice...Bringing in the new year with a new series.

Anonymous said...

Standing and applauding and throwing my panties!