Monday, January 29, 2018

Marked For Death

''Well Pink, you finally got inside my bedroom"said the beautiful brown skinned woman named Tiffany..
"I did at that...Took long enough...and it certainly cost me...Buying you a night worth of drinks in Josie's, Stoleys and Aqua Bar..Three weekends straight.." said Pink as he stared at Tiffany ,sitting on the bed in Gray panties, matching Gray bra and knee highs...
"I wanted to make sure you were serious about me.." said Tiffany...
 ''Well, now you know I am.." said Pink...
"You know...I know about you..."said Tiffany...

"You do?" said Pink...

"They say you know everything there is to know that happens on the street and that if you don't know it..It aint worth knowin...So do you know who I am?" she asked..

"I hear you mess around with Flounder Wilson....Is it serious?" asked Pink...

"If I told you it was....At a time like this...Would you leave???...I mean...You got me in my bedroom in my panties and bra....."she asked and smiled..

"Is it?" asked Pink...
"More to him than to me...He pays for this apartment...but he doesn't own me...I do who and what I want, Which is why you're here..." she laughed...
Pink laughed...

"That's what I hear.." he said..
Soon they were kissing passionately and he was sliding her knee hi's town and easing her panties off...She was unhooking her bra....
He was lifting her up and entering her slowly , but powerfully....

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she moaned...

''Yeah baby...it's about to be on...." said Pink...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddddddddddddd!, ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh daddddddddddddy put it on me.." she moaned as the bed begam to squeak like crazy and the headboard began to slam up against the wall...

"LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!" yelled Pink.....
SEVEN TO EIGHT HOURS of hot sweaty lovemaking continued in that room.....Tiffany's phone was vibrating like crazy....She couldn't hear it and if she could have, it wouldn't have mattered....She was in the throes of passion....

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOD!  OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAWWWWWWWWD!  UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned as her bed squeaked like it hadn't in months....


"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!" moaned Pink....who was enjoying himself immensely...
The bed was really rocking now...squeaking uncontrollably , the headboard close to coming off.... She had had several very intense orgasms and now was having a big one...legs shaking...sweat rolling off of her face..tears streaming out of her eyes...

Pink was cumming like a gusher...and shaking something fierce....

"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH! " he moaned...

He rolled over...He looked at the clock...

"It's near daybreak..."he said and got up and showered....

She smiled, listening to him hum as he showered...

He then came out and got dressed...

"Thank you for a wonderful night.."he said...

"Thank you...I definitely want to see you again..."she cooed...
"Just give me a call baby..." he laughed..

Pink walked out of her apartment complex....He had no idea that the car sitting across the street from him had a man in it, who had photographed him and Tiffany when they arrived and photographed him as he left..

II-
A few nights later...My wife, Sepia and I


were having seafood and beers with my good friend, Walter "Kool Kat "Jones and his new wife, Chelsea



at Flounders...a Seafood Joint that boasted some of the best seafood in town for purchase
as well as good seafood to eat...
Kool Kat and Chelsea had just returned from their Honeymoon in Paris, France...

''Hey Kevin...I saw Fathead while I was in Paris...He told me to tell you Hi.."said Kool Kat..

''Wow...Now there is a country unheard from...How is Fathead doing?" I asked..

"He's great..He'll be in town soon for his Nephew's wedding...


His Nephew is an Attorney that works for Robert Foxworth..His name is Nelson East.."said Kool Kat..

''We know Nelson...
 He's marrying Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander's niece

, Beverly West." said Sepia...''She's also an Attorney...I sold them their Office /Duplex ...By the way ,how are you liking your new house?" asked Sepia..
"Sepia girl, We love it.....It's gorgeous...and so roomy...Fathead  told us and he's paying for Nelson and Beverly's honeymoon...Airfare, Hotel and all...in Paris...Just like us.."said Chelsea...

"Must be nice...I need to call Rollie Rollerson, see if he's gotten himself into any kind of trouble..Maybe I can get a trip somewhere nice for me and Sepia.."I said..

We all busted out laughing...
Kool Kat whispered to me...

"You know who owns this joint don't'cha?" he asked..

"Yeah, Flounder Wilson..." I said..
''Flounder "Wilson...Is that his name?" asked Sepia..

''Sepia...Some of these guys are worse than rappers."laughed Chelsea..


"Micheal ''Flounder"Wilson was a neighborhood guy...about Kool Kat and my age..maybe a year or two older..Back in the day, he sold Marijuana on the side ...Had a crew of 13 boys who sold on various corners for him....He graduated to selling crack cocaine..His crew increased to 26 sellers...He was smart enough to keep himself from getting arrested...

He worked at his Uncle's Fish Market , the entire time he was in high school...The same place we were eating now.
With the profits from his drug dealing...He bought his Uncle's fish market...expanded it , got a liquor license...and now it was a restaurant and bar...

Some say that Flounder got out of the drug business....and was totally legit...but that wasn't true....I hear he sells a package to a lot of the independent drug crews....makes his money quietly off the top..."I said..

"Oh my God...We're eating at a murderer's place.."said Sepia..who was enjoying her food..

immensely...

"Hold on Bad Girl...To my knowledge..Flounder aint never killed nobody...He's been real quiet ....kind of under the radar...I mean this place is legit, the food is good..What he does in his private life is his business.."said Kool Kat..
"Yeah...I agree with Walter.."I said..
Micro brews arrived and Kool Kat and I slurped em down...

III-
What we couldn't know was that right above us...in an office , a meeting of a more sinister nature was occurring..

Micheal "Flounder" Wilson was going over the books and himself enjoying some crab legs and mussells..

His Number two man, Tony was talking to him....

"Flounder....I just talked to Big Uncle's man in Detroit....They're not pleased with the numbers...." he said.

Flounder looked up from eating...He motioned to his accountant, A very shapely and attractive woman with glasses to leave the room...

"Oh?  My numbers look real good...It's hard for us to move that package completely....The guys in West,SouthWest and South Philly are moving it well...We are having some resistance in Northern Liberties though....The independent crews there still buy from the Russians...And in North Philly, Don Dada's people buy from Jamaican Jack......." he said.

''Which means...we are still sittin on a lot of unsold product..."said Tony...

"Tell Big Uncle to relax...I'm already making moves to handle Jamaican Jack....but I want you to call Detroit...I need a hitter..."said Flounder...

"A Hitter? For Jamaican Jack?" asked Tony...

"Yeah for him, but for another matter..." said Flounder , who tossed out some photos of
Pink in Josies, Stoleys and Aqua Bar with Tiffany...

Tony looked at Flounder incredulously...

"You gotta be kiddin me....That's Pink...." he said.

"I know who he is....And that's Tiffany....He's been seen drinkin with her..."said Flounder..

''So what?"said Tony..

Flounder showed him photos of Pink leaving her apartment at 5:00 am in the morning...

"He slept with her, that's so what?" said Flounder..

"Flounder man, we got serious problems...We can't move enough of that package...You over ordered ,Detroit is upset about their money....And you want a hitter to take out some guy who's sleepin with a Broad that's not even your girlfriend...You're payin for her to stay in that tony condo...You bought her a car and she aint even slept with YOU yet..."said Tony...

''Watch your mouth Tony...Watch your mouth...Just call Detroit...tell em to send a hitter...They do that and I'll move their package..." said Flounder...

"Flounder...we got serious cash flow problems...Pink and that broad aint part of the equation..You don't send a soldier from Detroit to hit some guy over a broad...Either you hire a local guy or you do the thing yourself...This will make you look weak to Big Uncle.."said Tony...

"Tony....Make the call okay?" said Flounder...

"Alright...you're the boss.."said Tony, who shook his head..

IV-
"Ummmmmmmmm Kevin this was sooo good...I'm full.."said Sepia...

I gave the waitress my credit card.....
Kool Kat went for his wallet...

"Ugh Ughhhhhhh Big Man...Your money is no good here....I got this...for everybody.....My wedding present to the both of you.."I said..

''Awwwwwwwwwwww Thank you Kevin." said Chelsea...
Kool Kat smiled... "See? That's why I rolls with this dude since we was eight...Aint he the best?" asked Kool Kat...
"The very best.."said Sepia ,who hugged me..
"Gangsta or not...Flounder serves some good food..."I said..

"Don't he though?"said Kool Kat...

As we walked out...Sepia and Chelsea decided to buy some seafood..

He had a lot to choose from in his market...

"It's already seasoned...I can fix this later on this week..." said Sepia..

"Girl you aint never lied..."said Chelsea...

Kool Kat and I waited for the girls out in the parking lot...
Kool Kat looked at me..

"Yo Kev, I imagine Flounder pulls down a nice piece of change with this joint...Wouldn't you say?" he asked..

"Oh yeah, low overhead....It's always filled to capacity with people eating and drinking and buying seafood to cook at home...Oh yeah, he cleans up.....Then again...He probably launders his dirty money from his other enterprises through here too..." I said..

"Ohhhh you know he does...With Don Dada, Frank White, Baby Dave and Jake "Greasy Thumbs''Gaskins all gone....Philly is wide open for him...He can sell his package all over.."said Kool Kat..

"You would think that...but he doesn't have an organization big enough to distribute his package...He's always been small time...Quiet...He's not ready for prime time..."I said and smiled..

"Yeah, you right Kev..."laughed Kool Kat...

Sepia and Chelsea returned..
''We're back...We're ready to go now!" said Sepia.
"Kevin, Sepia, thank you for everything..."said Chelsea...

"Yeah, thanks man.."said Kool Kat...
"Take it light....but take it..." I said...As we got in our cars and drove away...







V-
A few days later... I was in Josie's...As usual, the joint was jumping...We were delighted by the song stylist, Ingrid Rose...who I hadn't seen in a couple of years..

Since she was in town...Homegrown favorites...Reed Nelson,on Trumpet
Downtown Rob Brown,
also on Trumpet and Bone Hampton
on Trombone were backing her band up....
Gus was ecstatic.....

"Gus man, when you opened this joint...I bet you never imagined these kind of crowds, did you?" I asked..

''Kevin, when I first opened this joint...A crowd was 10 people...After three years I was about to sell this joint..It was losing money...but then Chris and Chess built those two shopping centers across the street and opened up all of these businesses...and them, Your wife and Bonita and Clerow and Owen Todd started rehabbing and selling Apartments,Lofts and Condos as well as homes around here and we are packed almost every night...Even on Mondays..." said Gus..

''The live entertainment is a big draw too as well as the D.J.'s" I said.
"Yeah...Not my type of music...but it keeps the kids in here drinking and spending money..."laughed Gus...

"Don't forget the changes I made." said Honey Brown...The Assistant Manager, who had expanded the bars,put in new floors and brought in the ten D.J.'s....She had worked for him as a waitress ever since she finished High School....She got an Associates Degree in Business Management and took over for him as Manager...

"Hey Kevin, Happy New Year baby." she said and kissed me with those butter soft lips of hers..
"Ummm Happy New year to you too
HoneyBee..." I said....


"No I can't forget you...and your contributions." said Gus... Gus had raised Honey Brown and me after both of our parents, My Father and her mother had died...

Just then Pink walked in, sat down at the bar....He ordered a bottle of Hennesy and gave Gus a few more dollars...

"That's for Kevin's drinks the rest of the night.." he said...
"Happy New Years Pink...Thank You.."I said.
Pink looked troubled, not his jovial self...

'Kevin...I got trouble...I need your help." he said.

"Okay...what's the trouble?" I asked.

"There's a contract out on me..." He said chillingly!


(TO BE CONTINUED)



13 comments:

Toni said...

Yayyy Kevin is back!

Angie B. said...

Kevin is Escapades longest running serial...Nice to see you haven't abandoned him!

Sunflower said...

I concur!

Swaggie said...

This is what I like ,That Gangsta ish!

Lisa said...

Classic Kevin with Classic Kevin charactors! Love it!

Tate 2 said...

"He slept with her, that's so what?" said Flounder..

"Flounder man, we got serious problems...We can't move enough of that package...You over ordered ,Detroit is upset about their money....And you want a hitter to take out some guy who's sleepin with a Broad that's not even your girlfriend...You're payin for her to stay in that tony condo...You bought her a car and she aint even slept with YOU yet..."said Tony...

Are you kidding me? This Guy is putting a contract out on Pink because of this..??

He sounds like a real sucker to me!

Cheryl said...

For Sure!

Halo said...

Another Love sick Gangster! Kevin has been down this road before!

Vanessa said...

This episode may wind up being humorous...Can't wait until tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Brenda said...

Love the title and love the story so far!

Rita said...

I gotta feeling Flounder Wilson won't be around much longer...At least not past this story....He looks weak and you know what happens to weak gangsters?

Swaggie said...

My Thoughts exactly!