Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Aqua Erotique

A beautiful woman  in a pink bikini is swimming underwater....
Swimming behind her ,with no trunks on, but scuba gear is Skip Williams....

The woman smiles...she can't believe that he isn't wearing any trunks.....

He catches up with her....

He eases her bikini bottom off of her and enters her....

She wants to scream, but can't with scuba gear on....

He is in total ecstacy...making love to her underwater....The sensation is incredible....

A deep bluish type water seems to gush near him...but he doesn't notice it...He is too busy easing in and out of her...

She is having a deep orgasm....one of a proportion she has never had before...

After a few minutes she signals for them to head to the surface...

She pulls her bikini up and swims upward...

He follows her...
when they get to the surface....They are laughing as they take their scuba masks off..

They kiss passionately......

"Ummmmmmmmm you are so naughty...Where are your trunks?" she asks...

"I didn't need em.....Not for what I had planned..." he said in between soft buttery kisses...

The woman fondled his penis under the water....He was going crazy...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...."he moaned and came very hard...So hard, he thought he was dying...
It was early in the morning....Skip and his lady friend swam back to the banks of Aqua Port, where Dr. Micheal Paul Badlin and an Aqua Port Security Guard were waiting for them both on shore with a pair of trunks...

Micheal shook his head..

"Are you crazy? You trying to get arrested?" he said..

"I just had the most arresting sex I ever had in my life.." he said and slapped the woman on the butt..

"Oww!  Stop it you naughty boy..." she said as she dried herself off with the big towel and giggled...

"I'm going to get some breakfast..." she said..

"Hey Neicy.." said Mike..

"Hey Mike.."she said.

"Look, if my boss catches you in the water swimming again and with no clothes on,I could get in trouble.."said the security guard...

Micheal gave him one hundred dollars...

"Thanks kid...He won't do this again...This should make sure that he isn't seen doing this again.." he said..

"I understand....He won't be seen sir.." said the young security guard...

He slapped Skip in the head...

"Crazy Fool...You want to be in the papers for the wrong thing?" he said and laughed..

"Damn that girl has some good stuff....Hoooooooo baby...I was in heaven...You ought to try it..screwing under water...Mannnn......Hey ,I talked to Monica and Her husband last night.."said Skip..

"Now there's somebody I'd love to screw underwater.."said Mike....

"Yeah how bout that? She took that card I got in for observation..." said Skip..

"You think it's a serious threat?" asked Mike..

"I don't know...I mean..I'm still alive...Jay died as soon as he read his card...I hope they nail whoever this crazy broad is..before Valentines day.." he said.

''What's Valentines Day got to do with anything and how do you know it's a broad?" asked Mike.

"Valentines day is how long they said I have to live ..It was a Valentines Day card...and who does crap like this?..An angry female..."said Skip...

"That's why I try to leave em satisfied..."laughed Mike.."Let's get some breakfast" he said..

"Nah...I'm a little winded...a little tired after uh all of that activity...I'm gonna go and lie down.."said Skip..

"Okay Skip..."he said.

II-
Back in the squad room, we all sat ,drinking our coffee....

Monica asked us -

"So what have we got?"

"One guy murdered by poisoning and we can't figure out how he was murdered...He's a known playboy...womanizer...We've interviewed close to one hundred people and sure we have broken hearts ,but no motive for murder...No monetary motive for murder either.."I said.

''Did your sister analyze that second card? The one that Skip got?"asked Kylie..

"Yeah ,it was clean...dry as a bone and the handwriting was definitely a female's...Not only that..We found the pen...It was written on Aqua Port stationary and the pen is one of the pen's found in their rooms...We even pulled a partial print...but that's it.."said Monica..
"Have we looked at every possible scenario?" I asked.

''Well yes...can you think of any other scenarios?" asked Monica..
"Look, you said these guys share women, pass em around like candy....One is dead and another has been threatened...we know that Valentines Day is two weeks away...So sometime within that two weeks whoever killed Jay is going to strike again...What if this is something both Jay and Skip did to somebody or all three of them...We know the writer is a woman and we know from the wording that our killer is very angry at both of them....Think of the wording..."Happy Birthday you filthy whore..enjoy it...because it's your last.." or the one Skip got..."Happy Valentines Day you filthy whore...I'm wishing you Happy Valentines Day early because you won't be around long enough to enjoy this years Valentines Day." Both letters written in spanish and both letters use the term filthy whore....These two did something to somebody..some woman and she is angry...She may be a Latina.."I said.


"Or somebody that teaches or is fluent in spanish and is using that to throw us off.."said Kylie..


"I need to talk to both Skip and Mike and find out if they dated a Latina or language teacher or interpreter.."said Monica..


"That's why you got your hair all done up and got your uh freakum dress on? Your second one in two days girlie...I'm sure your husband is loving this.."said Kylie , who looked at me and laughed..


I just blushed...
"You have to understand how these guys think...They all have one track minds...Just the thought of sex gets their attention...I give em some legs...Maybe a little cleavage and they'll spill their guts...So far...Every girl they've told us about is clean..." said Monica..

"I have a plain clothes  guy on that boat watching Skip..." I said..
''Soon as we hear from Monique...We'll interview Skip a second time...There must be a girl he's holding back.."said Monica.
Kylie looked at her watch...

"I gotta go to court for another case...Let me know what you find.."said Kylie..

''Will Do."I said.

I looked around...Most of the other detectives were out on the street..Only about three or four uniforms were around...

I took Monica by the hand and we got on the elevator..

"Horndog....I'm beginning to think that you think with a one track mind too.." she said..

I knew she could read my mind and that she knew what I wanted as soon as I took her by the hand..

''Doesn't it get kind of boring, being able to read people's minds and feel their emotions...? I mean you're never surprised.."I said.
"I'd be surprised and hurt if you ever didn't desire or want me.." she said...
I looked at her and I pulled her to me and hugged her...

"I think I'll always want you baby." I said.

III-
In the basement of police headquarters was the old women's locker room...It wasn't used anymore..We had a more modern one a few floors up...

People came down here when they wanted to be alone..Like Monica and I did at this moment..

I slipped her dress off and dropped my trousers....Soon we were kissing passionately....

"Ummmmmmmmm Nate...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....We don't have a lot of time baby..." she moaned..

"I know..."I said..

I ran my fingers down into her panties...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are soooo badddddddddddddddd!" she said, smiling......


"Nateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned....but she didn't move my hands...She just looked at me...She smiled at me........Devilishly.........

"I-I -Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

 I softly rubbed in between her thighs...She was sweating a little bit...

"You know what??....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Nate , ummmmmmmmmmmph that feels soo good...Ohhhh!" she moaned....

She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side...

I was enjoying driving her crazy like this and she knew it...She was usually the one driving me crazy...

 She began breathing heavy...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned....She turned her head from side to side...She squeezed my arm...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, stop teasing me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....

I softly stuck my middle finger into her vagina...it was warm and very moist...and I stared at her...

 She was sweating and tears were running down her face....She was shaking a little bit...She laughed nervously and turned her head from side to side again......

"Did I tell you that I like what you're...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Doing to me partner?...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Oh My godddddddd...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned...

"Yes you did.." I said ,smiling...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby ..." she moaned..

 She gasped...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuu!" she said...

I softly  fingered her and she squirmed at first...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she moaned...

She began breathing heavy...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....


Her mouth opened wide and she stuck her tongue out.....She said nothing....


'Oh....Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she moaned...Surprisingly enough..Monica got the most serene look on her face I have ever seen and she just smiled and leaned over and kissed my shoulder...She was shaking and sweating and a few tears were streaming down her face...

She kissed my shoulder and hugged me...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhh My god...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned quietly.....she began sweating profusely and tears began streaming down her face...She was having a massive orgasm...

She unzippered my trousers and put her hands down my boxers...I was as hard as a rock, she softly rubbed me...

"Ummmmmmmmm look at this...Woooooooooooooo...You're very hard..Ummmmmmm, very hard" she said smiling and began to softly rub my penis with her soft hands....

Now I was the one moaning and going crazy...
Her kisses got softer and slower...and before I knew it..we were both lying on the hard bench making sweet love..
I laid her across the bench , a few minutes later and I entered her softly and gently and began to stroke her softly and slowly....She moaned and put her arms around my neck and drew me closer to her..I kissed her neck, between her breasts, her cheeks....She continued to kiss my lips and my ears and my chest...

"Ohhh My God...Nate..ouuuu you are so hard....ouuuuuuuuuuu" she moaned..

"Ohhhhh Mo-Mo- You get me that way" I said.

She wrapped her legs around my waste and we began to move in a slow, yet deliberate rhythm for quite some time...She matched me thrust for thrust and even kissed my shoulder at one point...She was so soft...so moist and smelled so good...I was losing my mind....She was shaking and looking like she was on the verge of crying the entire time.......

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...OHHH MY GOODNESS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she moaned loudly ,obviously not caring who heard us....

We made sweet passionate and intense love like this for TWO TO THREE HOURS...Monica began to shake and gyrate and tears began to stream down her face again....I was surprised at how passionate she was ...


"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Oh my god Nate..." she moaned as the bench squeaked so hard,I thought the strong metal legs were going to break......

"Mo-mo....oh my godddddddddddddddddd!" I found myself moaning out loud...

"It's sooooooooooooooo goooddd...Oh my godddddddddddddd it's soooooo gooood Oh my Goddd Nate....ohhhhh don't stoppp, don't stopp...don't ever stop...ouuuuuuuuuuuu" she screamed as we both climaxed in a crescendo of sweat!
The water still worked..it felt weird taking a shower down there...and putting back on the same clothes....Monica went up to the car and got her hair styling equipment and make up.....She went in the ladies room and fixed her hair and make up...

Nobody realized we had even been gone..

IV-

 Monica and I were in the day room , checking messages

We smiled at each other sheepishly...Thinking about what we had just did...and gotten away with...Half of the excitement was doing this and the possibility of getting caught...
Kylie was just returning...

"Hey guys...anything from your sister yet?" she asked..

"No, nothing."said Monica...

''Hey Guys, I just got a text from my undercover at the Ocean Port rooms...something has happened!!! We gotta go!" I said.
The three of us took my flying car.....When we got to Ocean Port..We saw two police cars and two policemen and the plain clothes guy...

"Nate,I never took my eyes off of him,I swear...He and some girl went swimming this morning....They came up....He and Mike Baldin talked and Mike and the girl went to breakfast...Skip went to his room, said he felt tired..I watched that room...I swear...Nobody went in, he never came out.." said the plain clothes man..

 Monica ,Kylie and I walked to his room....And there, sitting in the bed..His lifeless eyes staring at us was Arthur "Skip" Williams.. Dead as a doorknob......

"Whoever Killed him didn't wait until Valentines Day." said Monica.
 "Well the card said they were wishing him a Happy Valentines day early because he wasn't gonna be around for it.." I said.
"This pillow is wet..smells like sea water...He came in from swimming right? He didn't go back out did he?" asked Kylie..

"No...He didn't ...After he came from swimming...He said he felt tired and he went to bed.." said the plain clothes man...

"Detective Nellis, your sister is here." said a uniformed officer..

Monique came up and looked at Skip's body....

"His arms are blue...so are his legs...."said Monique...She smelled the pillow...

"It's damp and it smells like sea water...Just like the card that Jay got..."said Monique... "Let's get him out of here before a crowd shows up....I have to examine him.."said Monique..."It's alright isn't it?" she asked her sister..

"Yeah...Yeah.."said Monica, who looked genuinely upset...

Dr. Micheal Paul Baldin walked into the room , He was genuinely upset...

"I don't understand it...I don't understand it...I was with him all morning...There was no one else with him but me, oh and Neicy.." he said..

''Who's Neicy?"I asked..

"Ohhh she's nobody, just some girl he's been messing with...She's part of the uh hospitality staff here.." said Micheal Baldin...

"Was she at Jay's birthday party?" asked Monica.

"Yeah, she was...come to think of it..." he said.

''We didn't interview her.."I said.

"Ohhh she didn't do this..She was sleeping with Skip.." said Mike..

''Did Skip share her with you and Jay?" asked Monica.

"Mo-Mo..we don't do that anymore...I mean yeah when we were younger, we did that...but no...Neicy was Skip's girl and Skip's alone.."said Mike..

"Not that I doubt what you say...but I want to talk to her..." said Monica..

He looked around...

"Gee...I uh don't see her around...She was just here.." he said..
"Okay...Look out, we are moving the body.." said Monique...
The body of Arthur "Skip" Williams was put in a body bag and rolled out on a stretcher as we watched...

"Wow...I think you need to come with us..."said Kylie to Mike Baldin...

"No..No..I can't stand confinement...Besides..I haven't been threatened.."he said.

"Not yet you haven't..." I said..

"We can't force you.."said Monica..

It was so eerily quiet on the waters..... Unknown to us..

Just a few inches below the surface..

Skip's girlfriend, Neicy swam below us..in her micro scuba gear and her string bikini...

(TO BE CONTINUED)




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! OMG! STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES TO THE CEILING! THIS EPISODE WAS HOT!!!!!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

I hate to agree with your crazy anonymous poster, but this was one of the hottest ESCAPADES episodes ever...I was sweating after reading it...

James Perkins said...

Ohhh LAWDDD! LMAO!

Yvonne Anderson said...

Ohhhhhh myyyyyyyyyy!