Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Everybody's A Fan


Night time fell upon us...
In Beverly's domicile...

Beverly and Nelson were taking a shower together.....Kissing passionately.....under soapy hot water...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hussssssssssband..."moaned Beverly... 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goddddddddddddddddddd, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"moaned Nelson..

"You happy?" she asked  , then felt his engorged erect penis and replied "I think you are!!!" she said and giggled..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes...oh my god...yessssssssssssssssss.." he moaned...

This was his first night with Beverly as a resident....He  would no longer have to leave in the morning and go home....This was his home now and he was enjoying it...Every minute of it....
While upstairs in Olivia and I's domicile...We were in bed, making sweet passionate love..

I couldn't get enough....and neither could Olivia..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Donnie Ray...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Liv....ummmmmmmmmmmmmm..."I moaned..
Our soft moans and coos could be heard outside our windows on both floors.. as well as our bed springs squeaking and our headboard softly slamming against the wall.


and unknown to us.... Larry North...who we had last seen in San Francisco , was standing outside our duplex.....drinking a beer...

Tears were flowing down his face....He couldn't believe that he had lost Beverly for good and to a lightweight like Nelson East, he wagered...
He could hear Beverly's sweet moans as Nelson made love to her...They were now out of the shower..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
husbanddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.." she moaned..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Beverlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!   Oh my god!" moaned Nelson..

That should be him, Larry North, making her moan and coo like that he angrilly mused..

He swigged down the last of his second beer and slammed the can down in front of our house with anger and crossed the street, got in his rental car and sped off...

II-

The next morning....I sat in the kitchen looking at the sun swept streets...
It had rained the night before...Today looked a lot better and promising...We had to go to the city jail to see our latest client...Cleotis Jefferson...

Olivia walked over to me and put her arms around me...

"Good Morning husband..." she said..

"Good Morning...Another case huh?" I said..

''Yes....I hope we can wrap this up quick...I mean we have Beverly and Nelson squared away...but I just want some down time to bask in it all.." said Olivia..

Just then our doorbell rang...It was Beverly, Nelson and Josie..

"Heyyy guys...Who's car are we taking?" said Beverly....

Nelson had his arms around her waste and kissed her cheek every other second...She giggled...

"Well not yours...That's for sure..."joked Olivia... "Did you have a nice rest Nelson?" she asked jokingly as if this was his first night over here...
"Best rest of my life..." he laughed and kissed Beverly's cheek...

"It was a very nice rest.." Beverly added....

Josie just smiled and shook her head.

II-
At Curran- Fromhold Correctional Facility...The 5 of us descended upon the visitor section to see our new client, Cleotis Jefferson...

He was brought in...He was slender, brown skinned and had his hair braided....He was surprised to see us...He looked at Olivia and curled his lips into a smile...

"Hello Mr. Jefferson...I'm Olivia-" she said before he cut her off..

"Bennett-Alexander....Oh My God...I know who you are...Are you kidding me?  My sister has said for years that she knew you...That you defended her once....I never believed it....She was telling the truth....Oh My godddddddddddd!" he said.... "Can I have your autograph?" he asked..

With that, Beverly busted out laughing......

He gushed...

"Beverly West right? Oh mannnnnnn ,I'm in heaven......You're as fine and sexy as I've heard" he said, nearly fainting...

Beverly still continued laughing...

"Thank you...!" she said..

Olivia smiled..

"I have never been greeted with this much adulation, I am flattered....but seriously...We are here to help you....You've been charged with First Degree Murder....Your sister is paying us to defend you.."said Olivia...

He grew somber....He scanned the room......He looked at Nelson and I and Josie..

"Who are they?" he asked..

"This is my husband, Donnie Ray Alexander...He is my investigator...He's a former Homicide Detective, so this is his line of work....You are to tell him everything and I mean everything...Don't leave anything out." said Olivia...
I smiled.......

''And this is Nelson East, Beverly's fiance...

He's another attorney who will be helping us out with the case..."said Olivia...

He shook his head and smiled ,slapping his thigh....

"I feel some  hope now...." he said, then he stared at Josie...

"I'm in love...I think I've fallen in love, who is she? She one of your lawyers too?" he asked, totally enthralled with Josie...

"Josie is a Para-Legal...She is part of my staff and will be working with us too!"said Olivia..
Beverly looked at Josie and smiled...

"You've been slayin em girlfriend, since Seattle.." she said...

Josie just laughed...

"I hate to put a damper on things....but the police have two eye witnesses....Who place you at the scene of the murder with the gun in your hands..."I said.

"They're both liars...I never seen either of those two guys in my life...They called me by name..I don't know them...They're lying... and plus,I don't own a gun....Part of my parole agreement...I can't have a fire arm...There is no physical evidence of me being anywhere." he said.

''Did you kill her?" I asked.

"Huh? What?" he asked..

"DID YOU KILL HER?" I asked ,staring at him hard..

"No man...I loved her....I wouldn't have harmed a hair on her head.." he said.

I smiled..

I believed him. I had grilled enough murder suspects like him to know when somebody was lying...I believed him...

"Good enough for me...Now we are going to go about breaking down the cops story..."I said.
''We are going to see about arranging bail...Keep your head up" said Olivia....She then scribbled her name on a piece of paper and passed it to him...

He smiled..

"Thank You...Thank you so much." he said.


Everybody's A fan I suppose.

III-
The next day....


Olivia, Beverly and Nelson appeared before a judge for a bail hearing.... The ADA , a woman , named Margaret Barnes argued that Cleotis Jefferson was a twice convicted felon and therefore a risk to the community....

Olivia,Beverly and Nelson cited his gains since his last conviction, passing his GED, earning his Bachelor's Degree, Being gainfully employed and basically staying out of trouble for more than three years since his release from prison....

The Judge dropped the 1 million bail to 25K....Still an incredible amount....but he only needed a ten percent deposit... His employer agreed to post the bail and Cleotis walked out of jail a free man..

"I don't believe it...I don't believe it...You guys are like the dream team of lawyers..." he gushed...


''You're not out of hot water yet...You still have murder charges on you...." said Beverly...

''Don't do anything stupid...Keep a low profile..Stay out of sight until we sort things out." said Josie..

She took the words out of my mouth....Oh she was going to be a hell of an attorney one day...I could see it already..

He looked at Josie...

"Can I stay with you? I'd stay out of sight as long as you want me to." he said.

Josie blushed...

"I'm afraid that wouldn't uh be a good idea.." she said..


Olivia and Beverly smiled and laughed silently....
"Stay with your sister...She'll keep you straight.." said Nelson softly....

Cleotis smiled..

"Yeah...you right man...Whatever you guys say.." he said..
Lt. Tragg was standing in the hallway just shaking his head.

"Olivia...Olivia....Olivia...Why must you make my life a nightmare?" he said..

"I'm sorry Lieutenant, but I have to do my job....This is my client..."said Olivia..

I just smiled..

He looked at me..

"Donnie Ray...as a former cop , this has to dismay you...She's letting a murderer go free..." he said..

"Accused Murderer Lieutenant...If he's guilty...He'll be right back here...I assure you.."I said.

"I've got two witnesses that place him at the scene.."said Lieutenant Tragg...

"And little else.." said Beverly, who smiled... "And how are you Lieutenant?" she said sweetly....

He shook his head...said nothing and turned and walked away....

"Lawd ,send him back to the Marine Patrol Unit..." said Olivia..


Nelson and Josie laughed...
Lieutenant Tragg walked over to Assistant District Attorney Margaret Barnes..

''Ahhh Ms Barnes right?" he said , smiling salaciously...

"Yes Lieutenant.." she said.. She was a shapely and Attractive Blonde....A new ADA, who so far had a sterling record of 40 wins, no losses...
"I was thinking perhaps we could uh have some dinner...a few drinks....and you know, discuss the case....As you know ...I'm the lead investigator...I made the collar..."he said..

"Yes, I saw you on Television.....I don't think that would be a very good idea..." she said.

''Well I thought since we are working so close on this case..." he said..
"Yeah I know what you think...And I'm quite aware of some of your monumental and legendary screw ups...


ADA's Rockland Cambridge and Clarke Graham want your badge...


ADA Keith Wallace laughs at the sound of your name....What you should do is go over all of your information and make sure I've got a good case... I don't wish to lose...Nor do I wish to have to dismiss a case either...That's what you should worry about instead of worrying about how you're going to get into my panties." she said and walked off....

Lieutenant Tragg stomped his foot and scoffed...

"Everybody is a fan!" he said.

IV-
When we got home...I noticed two empty cans of beer in front of our house...
"Hmmmm, this is like two times I've found these cans of beer outside our house...Almost as if somebody was standing here drinking and listening under the windows..."I said as I put them in the trash can...

"If whoever was under our window, they got an ear full last night..." said Beverly to Nelson..

Nelson blushed....

"I was going to say something, but I can't....Donnie Ray and I were pretty loud ourselves...I'm almost embarrassed..."said Olivia..

"I told you Auntay...Memory foam mattress....It doesn't squeak....When Nelson and I come back from our honeymoon...We are going to buy you one..."said Beverly...

''Speaking of which...Where are you crazy kids going?" I asked.
"You won't believe this...but Paris.....My Uncle....Fathead Newton..." said Nelson...

"The former gangster?" I asked..

"Yeah....Him...He heard I was engaged and he sent us Two all expenses paid reservations to this hotel in downtown Paris and two round trip airline tickets..." said Nelson...
"Oh Myyyy, that's fantastic....Donnie Ray and I went to Paris for our Anniversary two years ago, remember?" said Olivia.

"Yes...I do....I had to stay here in cold Philly and hold down the fort.." laughed Beverly...

''Well, now you too will get to see gay Paree.." I said and hugged Beverly....
"Come on....It's cold out here...Let's go inside.... I'll put on a pot of coffee and some Hot Cocoa."said Olivia.

We went inside..Unknown to us...

Larry North was right across the street, watching the entire thing...
Everybody's A Fan...

(TO BE CONTINUED)





13 comments:

George S. said...

Love this title!

Toni said...

Lt. Tragg just doesn't stop does he?LOL!

Angie B. said...

I like the way The ADA shut him down! LMAO!

Cheryl said...

Angie B.-Me too! LOL!

Sunflower said...

Larry North is becoming creepy with his stalkerish behavior!

Anonymous said...

Yes Sunflower...I agree!

Anonymous said...

STANDING AND APPLAUDING AND THROWING MY PANTIES!

Lisa said...

I agree with Sunflower....Larry North is becoming a little creepy!

Halo said...

I know Larry North is cooking up something..Something to mess up Beverly and Nelson's wedding day..I just know it.

Vanessa said...

Whatever Larry North's angle is..Donnie Ray will figure it out and foil him just like he did before.

Rita said...

Loved the title..It was fitting for this story..

Brenda said...

Nice to see Josie taking more of a part in Olivia and Beverly's cases...as a Para legal..Now that Nelson is marrying Beverly is he finally going to join "Team Olivia"?

Keith said...

Time will tell!