Thursday, January 25, 2018

The Blue Fish

At Adventure Aquarium in Camden ,New Jersey....A very important vistor was arriving on a very special meeting..

Dr. Monique Talbert-Cotton, Philadelphia County Coroner....

A Matronly White woman met her at the door..

"Hi...I'm Dr. Monique Talbert-Cotton...Philadelphia County Coroner...." she said..

The white woman smiled at her...

"Yes...Dr. Mitchum has been expecting you..." she said.

"I sent an email out explaining the symptoms of two murder victims and describing the particular strain....The FBI and Interpol was baffled and I was waiting on another agency when Dr. Mitchum got in touch with me and told me what I was looking for.."said Monique..

''Well you've come to the right place...Dr. Brian Mitchum is one of the world's foremost Oceanographers..."said the white woman..."Wait here...He'll be along shortly...."she said.

"Thank you." said Monique....

Monique had read up on Dr. Brian Mitchum...

Born and raised in Philadelphia PA. attended Public Schools, One year of a Private finishing school...Studied Marine Biology at Temple, Graduated with a Bachelor of Science...Did a hitch in the Navy as a Commissioned Officer...Earned a Masters and his doctorate while in....Left the Navy and went on to become one of the world's most renowned experts on Oceanography and Sea Life...

What surprised her was that he ,like her was Black....He was equally surprised that Monique Talbert-Cotton, Dr. Monique Talbert -Cotton was a Black woman, a young and very attractive Black woman...He was mesmerized by Monique , as most guys were when they first met her was....

"Well Lawdddddddddddddd have mercy.....Uh ,I -I -I mean....Uh, you're uh Dr. Talbert Cotton??" he asked, staring at her breasts, her legs and her sexy body...

Monique smiled...

"I am...Pleased to meet you Dr. Mitchum....I'm so glad you got back to me.." said Monique..

"Damnnn gurl, If I'd know you were this fine...I'd of gotten back to you sooner.." he said, practically leering at Monique...

''Stop playing." laughed Monique...
"Who's playing?" he said laughing from ear to ear...

II-
They walked through the large Aquarium..Monique ,who hadn't been here since she and Monica were about five years old was mesmerized...

''Wow!  This place is beautiful and so huge.." said Monique...

''You're beautiful and you're making something in my pants grow huge'' thought Dr. Mitchum as they walked around..
"My daddy brought me and my sister here when we were five years old...We haven't been back since...I know I haven't." said Monique...

''So you have a sister..huh?" said Dr. Mitchum...
"Yes...an Identical twin....Except for our hair...Hers is jet Black and mine is Red...Other than that , you can't tell us apart..."said Monique..

"Oh lawd, twice the fun..." said Dr. Mitchum

"Or Double the trouble.." said Monique...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu girl, what you say?" said Dr. Mitchum laughing himself...
As they walked into his laboratory.....

III-
"So you're the Philadelphia County Coroner Dr. Cotton?" asked Dr. Mitchum...

"I am...I have been for the past three years.....My sister and brother in law are Homicide Detectives...."said Monique , who pulled out two large photos of the bodies of Arthur "Skip" Williams and Jay Phillips....Their skin had turned Blue.....
Dr. Mitchum winced....

''Ewwww...and you say they haven't been dead that long?" he asked.
"This one, Mr. Phillips is the one I initially wrote you about...He's been dead for 72 hours now...and this one,Mr. Williams has been dead for 48 hours...."said Monique, who passed him the formerly damp towell
that Skip Williams had been laying his head on and some screen shots of the foreign strain she had found in both of their blood cells..
''Smells like sea water...and look at the bluish stain on the towel." he said.. He looked at the ankle of Skip Williams..

"Uh Huh...there is a bite mark....Had he been swimming recently?" asked Dr. Mitchum...

"Yes...he and a young lady went swimming the morning he died...He got out of the water and complained of feeling tired and went in his room and went to sleep."said Monique..
"No...He went in his room and died...He got bit while he was in the water, he was already sick when they came top side, if he laid down on this wet pillow, he got a massive dose , Whoever killed him made sure he was dead!!.........And that's what doesn't make any sense.."said Dr. Mitchum...

''What are you talking about? What doesn't make sense?" asked Monique..
"These two men were poisoned...Bitten or exposed to the venom of the Argentinian Blue Fish...


Known as El Morte...The Death....Only problem is...That fish doesn't swim in these waters...It can only be found in South American waters...Warm Waters...Not these cooler Northern waters...So if that fish was swimming near Ocean Port...Somebody brought that fish here and put it there..." said Dr. Mitchum....
''So they were murdered...?" said Monique..

"Yeah....You're dealing with somebody who went to great lengths to kill these two men horribly.....The Argentinian Blue Fish is damn near extinct...

And thank god... They are deadly....Any contact with that venom, by human or fish and it's instant death...The venom attacks the central nervous system...It short circuits the heart and the lungs....You choke to death within minutes...Ohhh it's nasty....When they mate with each other...The male dies shortly after impregnating the female...She squirts upon climaxing...Ouuuuuuuuuuu gruesome!" he said and winced...

''If somebody touched for instance a wet card or wet pillow with the venom on it...?" asked Monique..
"Oh hell, the venom is in your system and you're deader than a door knob in minutes....Absorbed through the skin. There is however a rather normal defense..." he said.

''What's that?" asked Monique..
''Simple Buttermilk...If a person drinks say a gallon of buttermilk.....Something in the buttermilk kills the toxins and the worst you'll get is an attack of belching for few minutes..." he said..

"Oh My God...How would someone get ahold of such a killer fish?" asked Monique as they began walking..

through more of the Aquarium...

"They must of ordered it on the black market....But to even know about such a fish...They'd have to have studied Marine Biology..." said Dr. Mitchum....
Monique peered at the sea life and looked astounded...

"I may never eat sushi again..." she said..."Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"
''So, let me ask you a question...How about you and I go to a nice little Cantina...Have some drinks , a little dinner and then uh go for a nice ride on the Ferry and maybe have some quiet conversation somewhere ?" he asked..

"Ouuuuuuuuu that sounds so romantic...But my husband probably wouldn't like that!" she said..

"You're married?" he asked..

''Didn't my last name give that away? Talbert-Cotton?''she asked... "And My wedding band is as large as day.." she said.
"Ohhhhh...Yeah, I see.....Your twin sister married too?" he asked..

"To My Brother in Law..." she said.

"They snatched you girls up huh?" he said...

"Valuable things usually do get snatched up quick." said Monique..

"They do indeed.." he said laughing...

Monique laughed too..





IV-

At Ocean Port Dr. Micheal Baldlin watched as his friend Skip's girlfriend dove into the waters near Ocean Port...
She was wearing the same pink string bikini she had been wearing when she last went swimming with Skip and he had died...

He marveled at her nice round buttocks, her huge bountiful breasts...He wondered if they were real..or surgical....No he thought...They were definitely real...

She swam for about an hour and then she finally came in...

No canoodling this time...

He missed Skip and Jay...He couldn't believe he had lost them both in one week...He felt awful....

She smiled at him...

"You miss your friends don't you?" she said..

"I sure as hell do...I'm just sick about this...The police think they were murdered, but last I heard they haven't got a clue as to who or even how it was done.."said Mike..

"You think they were murdered?" asked the woman, whose name was Denise..Denise Lawton..

"I don't know...I can't put my finger around it...It doesn't make sense...I never saw anybody go anywhere near them...Either one of them...They weren't poisoned...Neither one of them ate anything...They just dropped dead...It doesn't make sense.." he said..

She smiled..

"I know something that makes sense...Something I'd like to put my fingers around.." she said and unzippered his trousers....

''Neicy...what are you doing?" he asked..

She softly fondled him...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....." he moaned... "Ohhhh ho ho hoooooo.." he laughed..

"I see how you've looked at me...Jay too...I know you've both wanted to screw me...Now is your chance.."she said...

''Are you serious?" he asked..
She kissed him passionately...

''What do you think?" she asked..

"Ummmmmmmm.." he moaned..

She fondled his penis softly.. He felt himself getting unbelievably hard......She smiled at him...

"Let me take care of that..." she said..

"You can take care of anything you want..." he said softly...
Within no time at all Michael and Denise were in her cabin, making sweet, sweet love...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , Micheal... ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned....

"Oh My God!  Oh My God!  Oh My God! Neicy! Oh My God....You're driving me crazy...."he yelled...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh MICHEALLLLLLLLL!!! . Oh My God!   Oh My God! Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss! Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned..

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god...don't stop...don't stop...MICHAEL!...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned.

"Oh NEICY!!!....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh my god.., you are rocking my world...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.."she cooed..

''Yesssssssssssss, now that's what I like...You calling me baby...Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"he moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu MICHAEL!!!....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she cooed.

Her bed made so much noise...She knew that her neighbors in the adjoining rooms could hear them....The bed squeaked and was very loud....The headboard slammed against the wall and Micheal was louder than any man she'd ever been with...

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, oUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..." he moaned...

"MICHAEL!! Ouuu baby...Is it good?..." she asked,laughing at the noise he was making...bad enough the bed was squeaking so loud and the headboard was about to fall off....

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS..??Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmph!  OH LORD!!!!!" he cried out..

She giggled....

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Micheal....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." she cooed.

"I've never felt this good in MY LIFE!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed.....

SIX To SEVEN HOURS of sweet lovemaking  passed by slowly...

  Michael came so hard, he thought he was going to go blind...

  Denise came and came hard....her body shaking, sweat and tears running down the side of her face......She almost fell asleep in Michaels arms...still slightly stroking his penis...

She took a wet towel and wiped his penis.... and then wiped up the cum off of the bed..

"You cum a lot..." she said smiling...

"You don't remember me do you Michael?" she asked..in between slow smouldering kisses....

''Remember you?  Huh? I'd remember anybody who can kiss like this.."

"I was in Medical School with you...Several years ago...I wore big horn rimmed glasses back then..I didn't dress so well...My major was Marine Biology....." she said softly, still stroking his penis with the wet cloth...

''Argggh, that's cold.." he said..

"It was graduation night...You invited me to your room for a party.....Only there were no other girls there...Just you and your crew....Jay, Skip...and another guy....I was drunk and a little high...One of you ripped my panties off....Skip has his penis in me...You forced me to take you in my mouth....and Jay nearly ripped my butthole open with his big penis...This went on for hours....You left me filled with your disgusting sperm in all three of my orifices...Now do you remember?? DO YOU REMEMBER THE TRAIN YOU THREE FILTHY WHORES RAN ON ME? To make it worse...You brought a fourth guy in and made me get in the bed with him....He screwed me senseless for hours before he came...Then the four  of you got up...grabbed some beers and left like nothing had happened...REMEMBER NOW YOU FILTHY WHORE???? REMEMBER NOWWW?" she said..

Mike looked shocked...

''Denise...Denise Smith??" he asked..

"It was DENISE SMITH...I got married....It became Denise Lawton....I was in therapy for years after being raped by you four.....It made me frigid...It ruined my marriage.....I wanted you  bastards dead for the longest..."she said...

''Denise...I'm so sorry for what we did...It was a long time agooooooooooooooo..." he moaned...He began choking, grabbing his chest...

''Ughhhhhhhhhhh, it was you!!!! You killed...You killed Jay, You Killed Skip....Ughhhhhhhh...How did you do it?" he asked...sweating and grabbing his chest...

Denise laughed..

"I'd explain it to you....but you won't live long enough to understand.." she laughed maniacally...She put her Bikini back on and her mini scuba gear and dove off the side back into the water...

V-
The Body of Dr. Micheal Badlin was being taken out of his cabin.... Monica ,Kylie and I looked on...

''Well That makes Three..." said Monica...

"And he's blue too..."I said..

"This isn't his cabin....It belongs to a Denise Lawton...."said Kylie...

''Denise Lawton...That's Skip's girl...The girl he was swimming with...the day he died...The girl we didn't interview..."said Monica..

"Skips girl?" I said and pointed to a loaded condom on the floor and a huge amount of semen in the bed and a wet towell I wasn't touching...
"I told you these three guys shared everything..Especially women...For all we know , they all could have been sleeping with her.."said Monica..

"Nasty Dogs..."said Kylie..

Lieutenant Cotton opened the body bag and looked at the body...

"Ughhhhhhhh blue just like the other two....Damn...What we have here guys is a real clever serial killer and I want him or her caught and soon.." he said..
"I wish my sister was here.."said Monica.
"She'll be in tonight...She told me she knows how they were killed."said Lt. Cotton...

A sobering thought...But now the question was who did it and did they plan to kill again?

CONCLUSION NEXT!

11 comments:

Toni said...

This was nice...We don't get to see Monique that often!

Angie B. said...

Nice Spotlight on Monique and what she brings to the team!

Sunflower said...

Very Nice Monique centered episode!

Lisa said...

Monica has always been portrayed as the tough as nails no nonsense twin....While Monique was always the softer happy go lucky one...I think Monique can be just as tough as Monica when she has to be.

Halo said...

I think Monique was or is more trusting and a little freer sexually than Monica...

Vanessa said...

We need to see more about who the twins were before they became who they are now...I suspect they both were much different...

Cheryl said...

I agree with Vanessa...I'm guessing they both were too!

Brenda said...

Well now at least we know who the murderer is and how she did it!

Rita said...

"It was graduation night...You invited me to your room for a party.....Only there were no other girls there...Just you and your crew....Jay, Skip...and another guy....I was drunk and a little high...One of you ripped my panties off....Skip has his penis in me...You forced me to take you in my mouth....and Jay nearly ripped my butthole open with his big penis...This went on for hours....You left me filled with your disgusting sperm in all three of my orifices...Now do you remember?? DO YOU REMEMBER THE TRAIN YOU THREE FILTHY WHORES RAN ON ME? To make it worse...You brought a fourth guy in and made me get in the bed with him....He screwed me senseless for hours before he came...Then the four of you got up...grabbed some beers and left like nothing had happened...REMEMBER NOW YOU FILTHY WHORE???? REMEMBER NOWWW?" she said..

Mike looked shocked...

''Denise...Denise Smith??" he asked..

Yes , we know who and we know why....In a way...I'm rooting for her...They all certainly deserved this for what they did...

Sean said...

Considering the "Me Too" movement and the climate on sexual assault , this story is very appropriate...

George S. said...

I was thinking the same thing!