Friday, April 12, 2019

A 2nd Hearing

Olivia and I started out kissing and kissing passionately.....Then her phone rang...
"I'm sorry baby...I'll make this short..." she said..
I began undressing quickly...

"Look at youuuuuu." she giggled as she took her phone call..

"Oh Hi Freda!" she said..
She laughed....True to her word , the call was quick...Then she turned her phone off...

''Who was that?" I asked.
''Alfreda..She asked for tomorrow off...Of course I gave it to her after all she's been through...She's over Rockland's...I imagine she won't have much energy to come to work after he is done with her anyway.."laughed Olivia..
"You might not have any energy either...After I'm done with you"I said..
''Oh hush up and come over here horny mannnn..."laughed Olivia.

"Wouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ,look at you.." she laughed...
."Ouuuuuuuuu.." she screamed... I lifted her up..Slowly slipped her panties down and entered her slowly....She continued to laugh...

''Ohhhh my goodness Donnie Ray...Ouuuuuuuu.." she moaned as I thrusted inside of her slowly at first and then faster...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she cooed..her soft ,warm breath blowing across my face...

She held me for dear life as I continued stroking her masterfully...

"Ummmmmmmmm ohhh my...oh my....OH MY ..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"I love you so much Liv...Oh my god..."I moaned..

"I love you too...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you don't even understand...You can't begin to understand how much I love you.." she cooed..
I couldn't stop, nor could I get enough....
Olivia's body was trembling...shaking and she was holding on to me for dear life..

 "Ummmmmmmmm ohhh my...oh my....OH MY ..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhh"was all I could utter..
There was a nice full moon out on this spring night...We had been in court most of the day as well as at DNA labs and press conferences...We were all pretty spent when we returned home..  But I was horny...We had all been so busy the past few days...We had gone to sleep...We hadn't time for lovemaking..Tonight was different, very different..
Tonight Olivia and I were making up for lost time...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Donnie Ray, somebody could walk by and see us..."Olivia cooed

We were right by the window stroking..but the lights were out and we were on the top floor...
I couldn't bring myself to stop....
"Ummmmmmmmm..ouuuuuuuuuu.."I moaned..

"My goodness....you were really missing mama weren't you?" she giggled...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yessssss..."I said softly..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you are hittin mama's spots..." she cooed...
We finally made it to the bed...where we began moving in a slower motion.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." moaned Olivia, almost sounding like a cat in heat...

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of slow sweet love making slipped by.....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby.."I moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu husband...Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..You are outdoing yourself tonight...ouuuuu you are showing off in this bed...Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyy" she cooed..her soft ,warm breath blowing across my face...

"It's been a few days...I needed this.." I cried out...

"Ohhhhhh I know...I know....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu take what you need baby.." she cooed..

ANOTHER HOUR AND A HALF passed by...

Olivia began to have an intense orgasm... and I began to cum so hard..I felt like the life was seeping out of me......
Olivia gave me a wet sloppy kiss...She continued kissing me while we laid  there drenched in our sweat....
 I found myself mounting her again....

''Ouuuuuuu you are liking this daddy.." she moaned..

"Yes I ammmmmmm.." I said..

"I'm liking it toooooooooooooooo.." she moaned softly.

TWO MORE HOURS slipped by earnestly...

I came unexpectedly and hard....Olivia's body trembled and tears flowed freely down her face...

Finally, we both realized we had no more gas in the tank...We smiled at each other and drifted off to sleep..
We both felt relaxed and ready to go....

II-
The next day we were prepared for trial....Unfortunately ,that was not going to happen...
Nelson was holding a folder..

"Relax folks...There isn't going to be a trial today..It's been postponed.."he said..
"Postponed?" asked Olivia..
Nelson opened the folder and dropped the glossies on the desk...
Beverly shook her head..

''Oh My God!" she said and put her hands to her mouth...
"Oh my lord!" said Olivia, who looked at the photos and shook her head... "If this wasn't so serious...I'd almost laugh.." she said..

But clearly this was no laughing matter...

Someone had placed a micro-camera in the Judges chambers...There were several photos of him in panties, bras, slips, lipstick and dresses...and a photo of him, Olivia, Beverly and Josie in Victoria's Secret,laughing and buying lingerie...





Nelson winced at the thought of the cross dressing Judge...

"I don't believe this guy." he mumbled..


 "Well Neither did we at first Bae."laughed Beverly...


 "I was just as shocked as you were when I first found out...but..he's an awful nice guy, a hell of an Attorney and a great Judge...I've enjoyed practicing in his court.."said Olivia.

"He's a freak! " said Nelson, then continued.."I meant to tell you guys about this  yesterday, but I got in late...Bev was sleep and I didn't want to wake her...and you guys wee sleep...The judge was told to recuse himself or all of this would be made public immediately, today..So..he has recused himself...Another judge is being picked. It's going to take another day or so.."said Nelson..
I looked at Josie..

"This is the move I told you  he was going to make...

I told you he was going to do everything he could do to hold this trial up..The Willie Clark trial is already out of the news...He's successfully taken everybody's mind off of that and he's recently outpaced his independent challenger and is neck and neck with his Democratic challenger.."I said..
"So what do we do now?" asked Josie.
''We could just wait or...what would you do Josie?" asked Olivia..
''We could appeal...raise a stink..Say that she's already been waiting long enough and demand as speedy a trial or hearing for her as possible..or ask that they throw the whole sentence out because she is being denied due process..Which they won't do...So they'll get us a judge as quick as possible.."said Josie..
Beverly put her arms around Josie and hugged her..

"That's my girl!" she said..
Olivia beamed with the pride of a proud mother..

"Good Girl...You're going to be an excellent lawyer.."she said...She remembered quizzing Beverly the same way and being so proud when Beverly came up with the correct answer..and saying the same thing to her so many years before..She did the same with Nelson when he was a young Attorney..
''I already have the motion prepared.."said Nelson..
Olivia was surprised..

"You drafted it already?" she asked, just as proud of the young man she took under her wing when they were both public defenders..

''Bev was asleep,so I was down here drafting it."said Nelson...
"I'm sorry boo..I'll be awake tonight.."said Beverly..."I was tired.." she said..
"Baby...it's okay...I was exhausted myself...Plus it gave me time to draft this."said Nelson, hugging Beverly..
''Where's Mommy?" she asked ,looking around for Alfreda..
''She called out."said Olivia.
''She alright?" asked Beverly..
''She's Fine..She's with Rockland...She's at his place!" said Olivia..
Josie giggled..
Nelson smiled sheepishly...
Beverly smiled..

"He's over there wearing my poor mama out.."said Beverly...

Imagining Rockland thrusting mightily into Alfreda and howling with joy! I think we all were thinking the same thing..

''That was all well and good..but this guy...States Attorney Avril Young isn't done yet...He is going to do anything in his power to stop this trial...My next guess is he's going to try to prejudice the jury...I need all of their addresses...He only needs to contaminate one..and we have to start all over again...That might take a month...By then the election is over and he's the new Attorney General...He won't care.."I said.
"Donnie Ray, neither Beverly, Nelson, Josie nor I can go anywhere near that jury or we contaminate it.." said Olivia..
"Can you get the jury sequestered?" I asked.
"You can, but that doesn't make them your friend..All they'll want to do is go home and they'll blame you for their condition."said Beverly..
"Well we gotta do something...That's his next move.." I said..
"Maybe it is..and maybe it isn't."said Olivia..who cautioned us to be quiet...She pointed at a micro listening device... It was right under our monitor...It might have went un-noticed for days...

Then she said..."We've got no choice...We have to get the names of those jurors and cover their homes, make sure they don't get any brown envelopes like we've been getting..." she said...

Then she motioned us all outside..
We all walked down the street....
''We've been compromised.." I said.
"He wants to catch us going near the juror's homes....In that way WE contaminate the jury..."said Olivia.
"So we do nothing right?"
"Right and I'll get that bug out of there..Then we sit back, watch and wait." I said.
Josie laughed...
"The plot thickens..."laughed Nelson.

III-
Much to State's Attorney Avril Young's consternation....The Trial of Hortense Jefferson began..
 Olivia came early, she wanted to see who the judge was..
She was stunned to see it was someone, a judge she hadn't seen in a few years...Judge Joseph Crawford. Olivia's one time mentor and lover, who was still horny for her...

"Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy goodness gracious...Liv Liv is that youuuu?" he said, practically drooling over her...
"I sure wish it wasn't" she whispered..
Her niece ,Beverly giggled....
So did Josie...
Neither one of whom's beauty and curves was lost on him...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuweeeeee...I'm going to enjoy this case...."he said ,not knowing who to look at ,Olivia, Beverly or Josie... "LAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!" he laughed..
"Uh hi Joseph....Judge Crawford....I'm not Lead Counsel...My niece and I are co-counsel..My niece's husband, Nelson East is lead counsel.."said Olivia..
"You got married Bev? Wellllll congratulations baby girl." he said.

''Thank you"said Beverly as Nelson walked up..
"Hello Judge Crawford" said Nelson, looking uneasily at Olivia..

She felt uneasy about being in this blue mini skirt...She had only worn it today because I told her how much I loved it...

"Donnie Rayyyyyyy I'm a married woman now...This was my old freakum dress that I wore to parties the rare times I was looking for attention...I'm not looking for attention now..I've got yours...Your complete attention"she said and kissed me passionately
"Ummm Yes you do baby.." I said..
Holding her for a few minutes...
I had no idea Judge Joe Crawford would be presiding...
But States Attorney Avril Young knew...and he knew how uncomfortable he made Olivia..Whoever was his investigator got him some very good information...He probably found a complaint Olivia lodged against the judge several years ago in which she forced him to recuse himself from one of her cases because his behavior toward her bordered on sexual harrassment...

States Attorney Young looked at Olivia and Judge Crawford and smiled wryly...
"I got a feeling he's behind this.."said Beverly...
"I know he is...Skunk! I've got to risk it all like Melo."Olivia said..


Beverly cracked up...

"Listen at you Auntay.." she said..
''What are you going to do?" asked Josie..
"The most conservative ,but risky thing I can do at this point to draw us some favor.."said Olivia,sighing..

I walked in with Hazel and Dr. Goggins...
 "Heyyyy babe.." I said and gave Olivia a soft kiss..

She held me and kissed me a little longer..
Judge Crawford ,clearly didn't like seeing that...but he knew Olivia and I are married..What did he expect?

 "Hey Guys..."said Hazel..
"Hey Folks..."said Dr. Goggins.
 "Good Morning Hazel, Dr. Goggins..Thanks for coming."said Nelson...
 "Hi Hazel, Dr. Goggins"said Beverly, who whispered to Josie..

"I feel so sorry for Auntay.."
"I do too...He's staring at all three of us like a hungry wolf.."said Josie as they headed into the courtroom...
Judge Crawford stopped Olivia before she went inside..

"So how long has it been baby?" he said under his breath...
"I'm not your baby...but it's been a few years..."sighed Olivia..
"Ummmmph, you look like a whole snack....I'm about to explode...."he said,whispering softly...

"Try to control yourself.."sighed Olivia, now exasperated..
"Sooooooooo what color are your panties today?" he whispered..

Usually she never answered him when he asked her questions like that...but today she realized she had to bite the bullet.
"You know I like to uh co-ordinate my colors Joseph...They're Blue...They match this dress, with white lace around the ends....My Bra matches them..." she said.. "Now I've got to go now.."she whispered..
"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwd!" he moaned as we began the trial. He smiled just thinking about what she had told him....

He thought about the young attorney he knew who clerked for him once, who he kissed , whose lips were the softest lips he had ever kissed...Whose skin was the softest he had ever touched and smelled..
Who got him so excited...He couldn't control himself with her...He thought of her then ,so many years ago and he looked at her now..Still a bombshell..


''What an old pervert!" Olivia thought as she entered the courtroom.

IV-
What began was two weeks of vigorous arguing...


States Attorney Young was desperate..He was trying the same case all over again that he tried years ago...Hoping he could sway the jury...Showing the same video confession, and presenting her husband's statement of guilt after the trial.

He argued like a desperate man....Then it was Nelson's turn...


Nelson, Olivia and Beverly presented a Horntense Jefferson the first jury didn't see..A little older, Hair done by their friend, Bernadette and nice business suit..make up and lip stick...

She no longer looked like a crazed woman who killed her baby...
Nelson called in three doctors who examined the baby and Dr. Hazel Baylor..
who did two autopsies....They all testified that the child was not murdered of all, but died by "crib death." They produced affadavits from the original Autopsy and from a recent autopsy that said as much...They turned these affadavits into the case Detective Dominic Evans....
Beverly presented a photo of Dominic Evans, disgraced detective , who bungled a half dozen homicide cases and was serving time himself for an un-related double murder..
States Attorney Avril Younger argued passionately that he never saw this evidence...The Jury was not convinced...

He argued convincingly to keep the Willie Clark trial from being brought up, but that was his only win...
Judge Crawford ruled in our favor several times..
Keeping his eyes fixed on Olivia and smiling subtley....She smiled back and batted her eyes a few times..

It was nothing, but it kept him titilated..
It had the same effect on me too..
Olivia called both Dr. Goggins and Dr. Hazel Baylor..

Both women tested the Urine sample from the original trial, which was marked as lost ,but wasn't lost at all...It was right there in the lab...

They testified that they found a powerful drug in the urine...lots of it that rendered the person in a suggestive trance like state.. It was administered through coffee the woman may have drank...
Nelson brought up Detective Evan's disciplinary sheet..He had used this method before to get a confession in two other cases that were tossed out...Cases ADA Young had tried...
Beverly hammered home that ADA Young had to be aware at least in some of these cases that this was going on...
Young argued passionately that he had not..



 Olivia ,Nelson and Beverly showed a handwritten statement by Hortense Jefferson's ex-husband declaring her guilty...

He testified in Spanish that he doesn't speak English and that this was not his handwriting..

It was the handwriting of Detective Evans as shown by a handwriting expert..

Game Set Match!
But Judge Crawford had heard enough...He had stopped ogling Olivia,Beverly and Josie and stared at him hard..

"It seems to me that you deliberately hid evidence from discovery that might have given this woman a fair trial...And it's quite obvious to me that this is the second or third time this has happened...I'm going to reccomend that some of your other cases be looked into.."said Judge Crawford..

"Mrs. Jefferson....I vacate your guilty sentence....You are here by declared innocent and free to go...I am sorry for the foolishness that went on here and the years you lost...I'm going to make sure you are compensated..."said Judge Crawford..

Hortense broke into tears... She hugged  us all....Her Sister, Her Brother, Her mother and even her ex-husband was there, cheering and crying....

She was a free woman...
Josie smiled...

"Wow!  It didn't even go to the jury....What a sweet victory.."said Josie..
States Attorney Young breathed deeply...He hung his head...He could forget being Attorney General now!

He walked out of court and avoided the press...They pelted him with questions...He ignored them all and walked to his car, instructing his driver..".Get me to a bar...IN CAMDEN!!!"
"You got a measure of revenge for your father babes...He'll never be Attorney General."I said..
"Yes..but he certainly did all he could to hold us up..."said Olivia..
"But he failed..."I said.
 "I'm gonna treat you sooooo good tonight baby.."said Beverly to Nelson.
 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lorrrrd." sighed Nelson
As Beverly kissed him slowly and passionately....
Olivia walked over to Judge Crawford

"Thank You..Thank You for ruling in our favor today.I'm very grateful." she said.
"You're quite welcome...Now how bout a little kiss as a reward?" He whispered in her ear.
Olivia smiled..

"I'm not THAT grateful...Goodbye Joseph...as always, seeing you is an uh experience." she said as she turned towards me..

"Come on, let's get out of here.."she said..
I put my arms around her...


Beverly, Nelson and Josie followed us out....
It had been a long journey, but at last it was over!

EPILOUGE-
States Attorney Avril Young lost his bid to become Attorney General and there were calls to re-examine some of his other cases....

He resigned his position as States Attorney shortly there after and left Philadelphia.
Alfreda felt better and returned to work shortly afterwords...
with ADA Rockland Cambridge practically attached to her hip..
They spent all of lunch kissing passionately..
in the front office...
"Baby, go back to work...I'll see you this afternoon.." she would say...
"You promise?" he asked..

"Promise boo."she said...
 "He Loves you Alfreda.."said Olivia..,watching Rockland drive away..
 "Crazy as it is..I'm afraid Auntay is right ..He does love you.."said Beverly...
"Awwwwww."said Josie..
"He does and crazy as it may sound...I love him too!."said Alfreda...

"Well it's my belief that nothing goes with love better than some ice cream , Banana Splits anyone?" I asked.
"That sounds like a great idea to me.."said Nelson...
"Yeah ,I could go for that.."said Alfreda..
"Good, I know just the place...Bijou's.."said Olivia..
"Ouuu Yayyyy!"said Beverly...
"Let's go"said Josie..

And we all locked up the office, took two cars and headed to get some ice cream..


10 comments:

Toni said...

Wonderful!

Angie B. said...

Great Story

Sunflower said...

Lovely!

Lisa said...

Great Ending! I knew it was going to end like this...They were going to find out about the cross dressing judge. I didn't know the horny goat judge was coming back! LOL!

Halo said...

Great Ending, Great Story!

Vanessa said...

Another good ending!

Cheryl said...

Judge Crawford is a trip! Nice to see him back!

Rita said...

Nice ending!

Brenda said...

Another great Friday ending!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Nice!