Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Best Friends


"I just miss her so much....You don't understand.." said Tralfaz Harris...

"Babbbbbyy...I do understand...but it's been seven months....I'm not trying to be crass...but she's dead and buried baby.. You have to move on.." said Anita Mann, his best friend since college.

"Easy for you to say...Not like you lost your man..."said Tralfaz…

Anita Mann rubbed his back...

"I don't have a man..." she said..

She had had several men interested in her...but had always found a reason to reject them.. They never
added up to Tralfaz…

"I'm sorry Anita...I didn't mean that.." he said softly..

She kissed him softly in the lips...He looked surprised..

"It's alright baby, you can't do any wrong in my book...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…"Anita moaned as the kiss lingered...

"Anita...what are you doing? We talked about this, didn't we?" said Tralfaz…

''You're aroused." she smiled, looking at the bulge in his trousers...

"I don't mean to be.." he said...

"You can't help it...you're a man....you're allllllllllllllllllllllllll man...ouuuuuuuu."she moaned in between hot sweaty kisses...

"Anita...what are you doing? We talked about this, didn't we?" said Tralfaz…pulling away...

They had talked about this two days after his fiancé, Vonnie had been found murdered....He had cried uncontrollably and his good friend, Anita had come to him to console him...

They had shared more than a friendship kiss....

They had wound up naked in the middle of the floor kissing passionately
and had wound up making love passionately for hours...

Afterwards...Tralfaz felt ashamed...He and Anita were friends...Nothing more.. He viewed her as his sister...

He said that in his grief he had given in to his passion and that he was sorry...That he would never abuse their friendship like this again...

She reminded him that he had said the same thing many years before in college when on a rainy night in the dorms.,..

She had broken up with her boyfriend and he had broken up with his girlfriend...They were both heartbroken and drunk...and the two of them wound up making hot, sweaty passionate love afterwards...She loved it...He however felt some kind of way...

He avoided her for weeks...When he finally did see her ,he acted like nothing had happened.. He apologized profusely..

She said there was no reason to apologize and that she had rather liked it...But he acted like it had never happened..

All these years had passed by and here they had done it again until just three days after his fiancé was found dead...

"We did talk about this...You talked.. Now I AM TALKING TRALFAZ....I WANT YOU...I WANT
YOU NOW....I WANT YOU BADLY...."she said.. She took her blouse off and her skirt...

"Anita...put your clothes on...What are you...Oh My...Is that a plum colored bra?" He said..

His eyes were nearly bulging out of their sockets....Anita was stacked he thought....


"Yes....and matching  panties..."she said..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyy.."he exclaimed...  "Nooo,I can't do this.."he said.

"You can do anything you want.." she whispered in his ear..She rubbed her finger across his lips and slowly unzippered his trousers.....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwdd.." he moaned..
They wound up on his bed ,making sweet love...…

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Tralfaz….."she cooed..

"What are we doing Anita? This isn't right?" he moaned..

"It is right.. it's very right.." she moaned...

The bedsprings began to squeak under their weight and the headboard slammed against the wall....





II-




They had no idea that we were taping and filming their entire little afternoon fling...


Ms. Jade and I sat across the street from them snapping photos with an infra-red tele-photo lense, while I was watching a live video feed of their lovemaking..

We were sitting in a van with tinted windows

, directly across the street from them..

"Jade...As an Attorney,

I shouldn't be seeing this.."I laughed..

"I've broken several laws here...Breaking and entering, illegal wiretapping...and that's just for starters, but I trust you...Ms. Yvette trusts you the most...Why is that?" asked Ms. Jade, smiling wryly..
"I just have one of those faces." I said.  "Why are we spying on them? We know he was in Atlanta when the murder occurred.." I said.
''She wasn't... She interests me....She and him have been "friends" since freshman year, college....They went to the same grad school too.. Platonic friends.." said Jade..

"What they are doing right now is far from platonic.." I joked..

"I talked to three of his ex-girlfriends, two from college and one afterwords...They all blamed her as the reason they broke up with him...She was always around.. Always acting like ,like his mother...They all said they felt like SHE was his real girlfriend.." said Jade..
"She didn't have any boyfriends?  I mean, she's a very attractive girl." I said.."And from what I can see, she uh is pretty skillful in the bed.."I joked..
"She's had plenty....but she broke up with them for the most superficial reasons...They all said it was as if they didn't measure up..."said Jade..
"Because he is who she really wanted.." I mused.. "I see where you are going with this." I said.
"Exactly....I don't think he felt the same about her..."said Jade...
I kept looking at the screen..

"You could've fooled me.."I said and laughed.. They were really going at it.


"How long did you like Bee Bee from afar?" she asked me...The question hit me like a ton of bricks..
It caught me off guard....I was quiet for a moment.. Then I answered..

"From the first day I laid eyes on her...From the first time I heard her voice...I thought she was too good for me.. I didn't think a girl like her would go for a guy like me.. So for four years.. I pretended.. I pretended she was just my sister..my bud, my best friend.." I said.
Thinking about Bee Bee's smile, her vivaciousness..
"But all along...you loved her....didn't you?" said Jade.
"I-I did." I said.. She dated another guy briefly....I was secretly overjoyed when they broke up.." I admitted.
"So you understand?" she said..   "I talk to Bee Bee and Sofia a lot...when you guys aren't around.. Girl talk.. Bee Bee loved you too...She was sorry she rebuffed you and she wanted you to try again...but you never did..and she said she regretted that..She said she was sooo relieved when you did try again, but then you backed off and she was forced to make a move , to see if you were for real." said Jade.
"I guess she knows now that I was for real.."I laughed..

Thinking of the night she came up to my room with a flimsy ,practically see through nightie that came to her thighs, with sandwiches...I could barely finish those sandwiches...



The next thing I knew...Bee Bee and I were on my couch making love for the very first time...

"She said that now of days, you can't keep your hands off of her...and THAT SHE LOVES IT!" said Jade, who patted me on the back.. "Let's get out of here...I gotta take this equipment and this van back .. I got what I need, for now.." she said.
"Yeah, where did you get this van and this equipment?" I asked.

"Kevin Morris lent this stuff to me...


We worked a case together a few years back...We are pretty good friends." said Jade..

III-
The rare Sunday that we were in the office working on preparation for the trial... I was out with Ms. Jade..

Ms. Yvette was working with Kahlil and the girls, Bee Bee and Sofia..They had worked for two hours...They were all finishing up.
 "Sorry to call you guys in on a Sunday....but I just wanted to make sure we were ready for tomorrow." said Ms. Yvette
 "That's Okay...I didn't have anything else to do today anyway....At least we got to go to Sunday Brunch at Josie's." said Sofia..


"Yessss ,the food was the bomb.." said Bee Bee ,smiling and gathering her papers in her briefcase...



Kahlil walked in with Flowers and a Fruit basket..
"Can you believe this.. A Sunday delivery?  I mean ,who knows we are here?" he said..

He passed the Fruit Basket to Bee Bee..

"This is for you." he said..
"It's from Keith!" she said and began to tear up...."Awwww ,he knows what I like.." she said..
He passed the flowers to Ms. Yvette

"And this is for you." he said.
"For me?" said Ms. Yvette.. She winced when she read the note that came with the flowers...

"Dearest Yvette, I hope these brighten your day....I meant what I said ,that I am interested in you for a serious relationship...I believe you are the woman I've been waiting for.. I know I'm the man you've been waiting for."  Ron Harper..

Ms. Yvette shook her head..

"He is out of his mind!" she scoffed..."Oh My God! How presumptious!" she said.   "Tomorrow We'll be trying a case against him...and he's trying to make time with me...I told him I have a man.. WHAT?? He didn't believe me?" said Ms. Yvette, who realized she was talking out loud...
 "I wanna be you when I grow up Ms. Yvette. I don't think he cares." said Bee Bee, laughing..
 "You got the ADA's nose wide open mami." laughed Sofia.
"This could work for us.." said Kahlil..
"That's not funny Kahlil...and I used to like you." joked Ms. Yvette, laughing… "I don't want him.. Even if I wasn't dating Gary...I still wouldn't want him.." said Ms. Yvette.

IV-

The afternoon after we had all gone home, there was a knock on my door...
I answered it...It was Bee Bee...

"Hey, come in.. I wasn't going to bother you tonight..." I said nervously..
"You never bother me....I enjoy your company....."she said...
She kissed me softly.....

"Thank you for the fruit basket.." she said.
"Bee I have a confession to make..... I-I- I've been in love with you since the first day we met back in law school when I asked you for directions to class....I knew the directions....but it was the only way I could get to talk to you..." I said.
"Okay.  Why are you telling me this?" she asked.. She was smiling from ear to ear...
"I just wanted you to know how I was always feeling about you.. I just -I just never thought I could get a girl like you..." I said.,
"Really?  I'm flattered...I had a feeling you might have liked me a little more than you let on , you were always up under me and Sofia...." Bee Bee  laughed..  "But what's important.....What's important is, we've found each other...I love you too bae....Now kiss me before we both start crying.." said Bee Bee, who was tearing up again...
I took Bee Bee in my arms and kissed her passionately....She took her foot and kicked the door shut..


(TO BE CONTINUED)


<

2 comments:

Sunflower said...

Awww They are so cute, Bee Bee and Keith

Brenda said...

Yes they are!