Thursday, April 11, 2019

Closet Full Of Bones

In the days leading up to the re-trial of Hortense Jefferson..The photo of a long dead drug dealer named Basil Riley was plastered all over the city...It was all over the news...
States Attorney Avril Younger stated simply that he was a person of interest and that he hasn't been seen or heard from for several years.. He implied that the D.A.'s office was un co-operative and that a certain ADA was romantically linked to the last known person to see him alive.. Alfreda Johnson,

who also was employed by attorneys ,Olivia Bennett-Alexander and Beverly West..

This had tongues wagging...

Basil Riley, a drug dealer, who had three felony convictions and was generally unliked by everybody who knew him was more popular now than he had ever been while alive...

Two of his former girlfriends talked about how abusive he was and said they hoped he was dead!

 Olivia stated that she hadn't seen him in several years and wasn't interested in the least bit in seeing him now.. She also asked reporters just what interest did the States Attorney have in him now? Seeing he isn't under indictment for anything and hasn't been for years...
 Beverly stated that States Attorney Young, now trailing both his Democratic and Independent opponent in the race for Attorney General was looking for anything, anything to take away the fact that she and her aunt had recently freed Willie Clark and proven that he had kept key evidence away from the defense that might have freed Mr. Clark years ago...
Nelson told the press that he was getting ready to re-open the case of Hortense Jefferson, yet another of State's Attorney Avril Young's old cases...Another poor Black victim , who's case may be even more outrageous for prosecutorial misconduct than the  Willie Clark case that Olivia and Beverly tried.. and yes.. both Olivia and his wife, Beverly were helping him with the case..
Josie stood by observing and taking notes...

II-
Rockland rang the doorbell of our Duplex/Office..
Alfreda was there...She had been crying...

"Rockland, what are you doing here?" she said..
He took her in his arms..

"Why wouldn't I be here...I'm your man...I'm supposed to be here.." he said..
 "It was a long time ago Rockland.." she said through tears...
"I know and I don't care...We turned this city upside down.. We couldn't find him and we don't care to find him...Nobody wants him...Except that goofy States Attorney.. He went to the FBI and they told him to take a hike.. So now he's taking his case to the media.. It's a non-issue.. He's trying to get everybody's attention off of the fact that Olivia and your daughter Beverly

embarrassed him in court and your son in law Nelson,
may embarrass him again in a few days...
They wouldn't knuckle in to what appears to be a little extortion...so this is his payback...He doesn't care who he hurts....I almost put him through the wall a few days ago when he came to me talking that crap about maybe you know and you were the last person to see him alive...Gary and Liv ,Bev, Donnie Ray saved his neck.. He was about to be missing.." said Rockland..
Alfreda laughed..

"WOW! Olivia and my daughter told me.... That's not even you. .Or at least I thought it wasn't...You kinda like me don't you?" said Alfreda, smiling for the first time..
"I kinda do.." laughed Rockland..
Alfreda allowed her soft hands to drift down to the crotch area of his trousers...He was as hard as a tree trunk...

She looked at him...

''Ummmmmm yes you doooooo...Ummmmmmm..You like me a LOT!" she cooed.. Laughing for the first time in days...
She kissed him passionately....They couldn't stop kissing..

"Alfreda, I'd of killed him if he had of tried to hurt you.." said Rockland...

"Ummmmmmm babyyyy…..no need for that...Ouuuuuuuuu you are hard....Ummmmm…" she said as they continued kissing..
She led him by the hand into the sub-basement of our building..Years ago there was a B-Mechanic in this building and that is where he stayed.. There was a bed down there and a half a bathroom...and a couch and a table..



Olivia, Beverly and I had said that maybe we'd get two washing machines and two dryers installed down here eventually...We had been too busy lately to get back to that...
Alfreda kissed Rockland softly...Tears still running down her face...

"I love you Rockland...Thank you for loving me..."she said softly..

"How can I not?" he said..
Rockland took his suit jacket off, untied his tie...
and was practically devouring her lips...
He took her blouse off and unzippered her skirt...She took her pantyhose off...
He just stared at her..

"Ohhhhhh my god..." he moaned..
They kissed some more...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddd!" he moaned..
They didn't make it to the bed...They wound up on the couch....making sweet love

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd Rockland!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....I've been wanting to do it to you for a few days now..ouuuuuu" he cried out..
.

"I know...I know Rockland...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..I've needed you to" she cooed..

The couch was squeaking out of control...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh my god...Freda you are so soft, so wet baby..ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." she cried out...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Alfreda...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Rockland....ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she cooed.. She loved when his voice got deep and guttural and he moaned her name..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl..." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.."she moaned...

"Freda...you are sooo soft, sooo wet baby...I'm going crazyyyy.."he moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. CaMBRIDGE....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....." SHE COOED... 

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" he moaned loudly...

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd mister ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY OUUUUUU..!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!!ARREST ME!! LOCK ME UP!!! OUUUUU!" she cried out!!!

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS of non stop lovemaking on that couch slipped aimlessly by...
The legs were squeaking and rocking from side to side.....


It was a good thing that Olivia, Beverly,Nelson,Josie and I





were busy and nowhere near coming back to the office,....Neither one of them could get enough of the other...The legs on the couch were rocking so hard they were in danger of cracking, yet they didn't.....


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..This is sooooooooooooooo good...Ouuuuuuuuu.." he moaned..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Rockland..Rockland...Rockland!!!"she squealed...

She was shaking, trembling...crying like a baby...She was having an intense orgasm...Her third, since they'd started...

 "Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...oh my god MISTER ADA...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" she moaned...

ANOTHER HOUR OR SO PASSED BY!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.." he cried out as he began to cum and cum hard....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd ROCKLAND!" she moaned.."OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY godddddddddddddd!! You make me cum so hardddddd,ouuuuuuu"she moaned.. Tears and perspiration running down her face..Her body trembling...she was cumming so hard, that she was shaking out of control....tears were just streaming down her face....Her head turning from side to side...

Alfreda sat up...She put her bra back on....

"Get Up, you can't sleep here.." she said...still trying to catch her breath! Rockland was trying to catch his breath...His body was still shaking...

She smiled at him and rubbed his back...

"Calm down baby.. calm down.." she said softly..

Rockland washed up in the bathroom and put his clothes back on...
Alfreda helped him straighten his suit out as best she could..
He pulled her to him and kissed her some more for a few minutes...

''Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..
Alfreda got dressed...She straightened her hair out the best she could...She applied her lipstick and make up..

They both walked up the stairs and stood outside in the afternoon air..
''Wow, doesn't look like they've been back..Maybe I better lock up.."she said softly...
"Pack some things....I want you to stay with me for a few days.."said Rockland..
"Okay."said Alfreda meekly.. "Thank you Rockland...Thank you soo much...Thank you for loving me, for having my back.."said Alfreda..
"Always.." he said.




III-
Brenda Jordan sat down in a tony little bistro

 and prepared to have herself a drink,

when I sat down next to her..
''Well Hello Ms. Jordan or are you still Mrs. Jordan?" I asked..
''Shouldn't you be with your wife Mr. Alexander..?" she asked.
''She knows where I am...If you'll look to the left.."I said.



Olivia, Beverly, Nelson and Josie were sharing a booth across from us...
"You know my wife, Attorney Olivia Bennett-Alexander and of course her niece, Beverly West-East..and her husband, Nelson East who will be bringing the Hortense Jefferson case up against your boss in a few days..and that young lady with them is Josie Boyd..she's a para-legal and presently in law school, but you know that, just like you know who I am.."I said..

I had found out who she was a few days ago...I caught her on camera at Bridget's store talking to Liv and Bev and passing them the photo of Basil Riley... I also had a photo of her driving up to Alfreda's apartment complex and going inside..probably slipping the same photo up under her door..She was caught on the street cam...I talked to a friend in the police department who used facial recognition to pull up just who she was..

Brenda Jordan, born and raised in Arlington ,Virginia..B.A. in Administration of Justice from Virginia Union, J.D. from Georgetown, passed the bar in Washington,D.C. , Pennsylvania and New Jersey...

''What do you want Mr.Alexander..?" she asked.
''The question is...What do you want?" I asked.

''What are you talking about?"asked Brenda Jordan.
I showed her my photos...Photos of her talking to Olivia and Beverly in the lingerie store and showing them the photo of Basil Riley...A Photo of her slipping into Alfreda's apartment complex..and more damning, two photos of her having drinks with Avril Younger ...

"You said you didn't work for him, said you didn't know him...both lies....Copies of your pay stub and these photos show otherwise.."I said..
"Okay, so I lied." she said..
"What do I know...I'm just an old cop...but my wife and my niece and her husband...They can take that and spin it in a way that would really cripple your boss..and that's one thing...There is more."I said..
"More? What more?" she asked..
"You've been a naughty girl...You were censored in D.C. because  you had sex with a prospective client in the Judge's lounge...WOW!  Now I admit...I've had sex with my wife in the judges lounge after a case..but that wouldn't get her censored and it's not quite the same thing... Oh and that little thing that is still looming over whether you seduced a court employee and told him to steer wealthy clients your way...which got you dismissed from your law firm and is the principal reason you and your husband are estranged and seperated now or are you two divorced yet?

States Attorney Avril Young gave you a job ,rescued you from all of that and for the most part...you've stayed in the background..but you're on real thin ice...What would happen if we made YOU the story again to deflect from this Basil Riley business?  I'm just saying."I said and smiled..
''What do you want?"she asked..She looked sick to her stomach......
''Kill that story...The Basil Riley story...Kill it or you become the story next and your story is a lot more juicier than a long missing two bit thug, who nobody seems to care about except your boss."I said.
"Where is Riley? He's dead isn't he?" she asked..
''How the hell would I know? I wasn't even living in Philadelphia then...My wife said Alfreda left him and came to stay with her and her parents until she found a place of her own...They never saw or heard from Basil Riley again...Neither did the Boss he owed money to or the two gangsters that were gunning for him.Good riddance I say..."I said..  "Kill that story Mrs.Jordan...You've got a closet full of bones yourself."I said and smiled and got up...

IV-
Beverly Jordan did as I asked..She killed the story of Basil Riley and submitted her resignation...She left Philadelphia and headed back to the D.C. area and her estranged husband...
The next day we were in court...
Nelson was standing before Judge Turner Freeman...
"So Mr. East are you prepared to begin precedings for Mrs. Hortense Jefferson this coming Monday?" he said.
"Yes I am Your honor.." he said..
 "Olivia Bennett-Alexander
and my wife, Beverly West will be acting as second and third chair your honor.." he said..
"Excellent..Excellent..."said the Judge..
Avril Young was fuming...
Josie looked at me...

"This is the one trial he does not want to sit in on...Nelson got practically all of the jurors he wanted.." she said.
''Call it cops intuition...I know in my gut he's going to do anything possible to delay this trial...I know it..'I said..

(CONCLUSION NEXT)



1 comment:

Toni said...

Let's hOpe they don't find out about the Judge's penchant for wearing ladies undergarments...