Sunday, April 21, 2019

Ouuuu Girl

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girrrrlll" came both the voices of my wife Olivia and her niece Beverly upon seeing their cousin, Kayla's engagement ring....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu girl.....you're engaged!"

They were ecstatic.....

I'm Donnie Ray Alexander, Investigator for my wife, Olivia and her Niece Beverly's law firm..


I waited until morning to tell Olivia,

Olivia was ecstatic...She had to call downstairs to her niece, Beverly...
Beverly was moved to tears....

''Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"she said..

Of course they called Kayla, despite the fact we had all been out the night before ,drinking and partying, celebrating all three of their birthdays...and invited her and ray over for breakfast...

Kayla was smiling cheek to cheek and flashing her ring..

"Ray just made me the happiest girl in Philadelphia.." she gushed..
''Just Philly? Not the world?" joked Ray...
"I'm sorry, the Universe..."said Kayla..
who kissed him passionately...
 "Ouuuuuuu girl!" said Olivia...
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu boo, you're engaged..." swooned Beverly....
I looked at Ray...

"Thanks to you and Nelson...I'm getting a commission from my jeweler.."I said..

I had bought Nelson's engagement ring and wedding bands as well as Ray's...


oh yeah and one for my wife's ex husband,
Elwood....Unfortunately....that one didn't work out...His intended

 broke up and moved out on him before he got a chance to pop the question....

Oh well, two out of three aint bad..

II-

"You guys are just in time....I'm making French Toast and there is coffee...."said Olivia..


as I took out plates and knives and forks and placed them on the table..

"I'll pass, I got up around three this morning and went to a diner and had breakfast....but I'll take a cup of coffee.."said Kayla.. who was more excited about being engaged than eating..
''Well I didn't....I'll gladly take you up on that." said Ray....
"What was she doing out at 3:00 in the morning by herself?" asked Beverly jokingly to Ray...
"She was pretty wired...and she was hungry....She went to the diner down the street from us.."said Ray..
"I know ...I knowwww..She's always been high strung like that....Even when we were kids.." laughed Beverly...
"Oh and you're not high strung yourself? "asked Nelson.
"Not anymore...Where was I at 3:00 in the morning?" she asked, biting Nelson's ear...
"You were in my arms." said Nelson softly...
"That's cause I'm a married lady...and soon my favorite cousin in the whole wide world will be just like me." said Beverly...
''Awwwwww...you're my favorite cousin too...Cousin Olivia...I think I will have some French toast.."said Kayla..

"I figured you would.." laughed Olivia..

 "Look at my baby girls...all grown up...."she said..

As she served Kayla a plate of French Toast..

III-

"I've been to that diner near where you live....They serve good food there..."I said..

Olivia smiled and looked at Beverly and Kayla..

"The man was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana...NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA...and I think he'd been to Philly maybe three times before he met me....And he knows more restaurants and bars in this city than I do..places I never heard of.." she said..

''Aint it the truth....I don't think we can go anywhere that Donnie Ray hasn't been or heard about.." laughed Beverly, hugging me.
"In addition to being an investigator...I'm a musician and musicians know all of the best spots to eat and drink in a town..."I said in my defense...laughing and holding both of my girls, Olivia and Beverly around their wastes and hugging them..
''Donnie Ray is just a foodie that's all.." laughed Nelson..

"And he's invested in being with these wonderful Bennett women for the long haul as am I..."said Ray, who pulled Kayla to him..
"Awwwwww."said Kayla

As Ray kissed her passionately.....

"I actually heard of that particularly restaurant from Elwood....

Your uh ex-husband...." I said..

"He had me meet him there when he wanted to buy an engagement ring for that girl


he was living with at the time...Alexandria Miller....She's an Attorney also. He paid me there...Nelson and I brought him the ring there....They serve really good food.. I like the place.." I said.

"You mean to tell me he's engaged?" asked Kayla..

''Ahhh no...the girl he was living with discovered a pair of panties in his luggage


 that weren't hers and she moved out before he could show her the ring and pop the question..."said Nelson...
 "He can't help himself...He's a dog...A Straight up dog!" said Beverly...

"I'm amazed I haven't run into him in awhile..He was popping up everywhere.." said Olivia..
"He was in there last night when I came in there to eat....He's miserable..."said Kayla..
"And water is wet, what else is new..?" said Beverly...
Ray cracked up...

''Bev is priceless." he laughed..


"Aint she though?" said Olivia and Kayla in unison...



"I saw Drew Hunter last night too.."said Kayla..
''Wowwww  Drew Hunter...I had such a crush on him in law school for a minute...but he liked you more Kayla...Auntay and I saw him in court one day a few weeks ago.. He asked about you, We told him you were back in Philly...

''You know who he's married to?  Monica Seale, "The Skirt with the Dirt." said Olivia...
"Wait a minute..The woman on the radio...The Gossip columnist?" I asked..
"Yup, that's her.."said Beverly..

"I graduated from High School with her..."said Olivia...
''Hold Up...Dude was in Law school with you and Beverly...?" asked Ray...
"My bae is so analytical...."laughed Kayla.. "Yes Ray, His wife is 9 years older than him..."said Kayla.
"They got married a little after you left for that job in Atlanta...That summer..."said Beverly....

"I remember...She got him that cushy job at the law firm he's at now...I think her Father is a partner...and Drew Hunter is her manager as well as the Executive Producer of her syndicated radio show." said Olivia.
"Ohh." said Kayla thinking back to her night with Drew…"This explains sooo much." she allowed herself to say softly...
He was engaged to her then...and that explains why he didn't return my calls and texts or try to communicate with me after our night together...The dirty dog....I was his last fling before he got married., she mused..

IV-
I pulled out a bottle of Champaigne and filled several flutes with Orange Juice and mixed it with the Champaigne...
''A Toast to the happy couple...Kayla and Ray..." I said..
Each of us picked up a flue of Mimosa and sipped...
 "Congratulations Baby." said Olivia..
 ''Best of Luck to you both.." I said.
 "Ouuuuuuuuuu girl, love you both...Thank you Ray for making my cousin so happy." said Beverly, nearly in tears..
 "Congrats to you both..."said Nelson...
 ''Awwww thank you so much, I love yall.."said Kayla..
"Thanks Guys...and Thank you Kayla..."said Ray, who pulled her to him and kissed her passionately for the second time this morning..
"Ouuuuuuu girl...Let's get out of here.." Ray whispered in Kayla's ear....in between kisses..
Kayla smiled, through tears...

"Okay..."she said softly....



EPILOUGE-


Kayla and Ray left Olivia and Beverly's place and headed back to their loft....
Where they couldn't wait to get out of their clothes....
''I've been talking to a realtor babe....Sometime before we get married...I've found a nice place a few blocks from your cousins, Olivia and Beverly where we can live...I know you miss being near them.." said Ray...

''Awwwwww bae, you really have been thinking about us....and planning and all this time...I wasn't sure.."said Kayla.

"Yeah, I can't lose you.....I've got to lock you down..." said Ray...
They began kissing passionately.....
Soon they were on the bed....kissing, rolling around and fondling each other.....

"I'm yours forever Ray..."whispered Kayla in between smouldering hot kisses...
"Mmmmmm good to know....." said Ray...



Soon they were lying on the bed, making passionate love....

The bed was squeaking out of control and the headboard was slamming up against the wall so hard, the paint and the plaster was coming off...

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh Ray...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to me, give it to me strong....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" was all that would come out of Ray's mouth...He felt so good!

 Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."screamed Kayla...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....KAYLA ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed....

"Say my name RAY...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...SAY MY NAME!!!"

"LAWDDD Kayla, what are you doing to meeeee?"he said...

"Driving you crazzzzzzzzzzzzzyy!"she cooed...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh  girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."he yelled.
 
"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. RAY..ouuuuuu......OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhh Kaylaaaaaa ,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...This is sooo goood, soooooooooooooo soooo good!...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..RAYYY!!!! I lovvvve youuuu!"she yelled out...

"Kayla...I LOVE YOU TOOO!!!!  YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH!!!  I'M GONNA SAY IT MORE OFTEN TOO!" he said...

It got RAY that much more excited.... 

It made Kayla smile from ear to ear and then start crying profusely.....

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooou.......ummmmmmph, ATTORNEY RAY ST. JACQUES....What are you doing to me? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  RAY.....You are hitting my spots Ummmmmmm!!!" she screamed out....

EIGHT
TO NINE HOURS OF THIS SEEMED TO JUST SLIP BY AIMLESSLY!

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."she cooed..


Ray didn't know if he was coming or going!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Kayla...Kayla ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Ouuuuuuuuuuu goodness RAY...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....YESSSSS!" she said..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu baby..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
.I just love this soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..RAY!!!!"she wailed...She was having an intense orgasm...So intense she was crying like a little girl...Tears just streaming from her eyes...Her body just shaking..

Ray came so hard....he felt as if all of the bodily fluids and energy was being drained from him...He was a little afraid he might be dying...

He lie there out of breath, feeling extremely satisfied....Kayla  was still shaking, trembling a bit...

Ray didn't fall asleep this time...He held her in his arms.....

She peered at her engagement ring...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu girl......you are a winner now!" she thought to herself as she rested in her fiancé's arms....



12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouuuuuuu weeeee that made me throw my panties!

Brenda said...

As Beverly said 'And Water is wet, what else is new?"

Sunflower said...

Took the words out of my mouth, LOL!

Cheryl said...

LMAO!

Toni said...

WOW! We are treated with another one today!

Angie B. said...

This was just a continuation of yesterday's story.. Loved it!

Lisa said...

I'm Glad Kayla found somebody...Happy for her and Ray!

Halo said...

I'm glad Ray finally got serious about her...She was beginning to feel left out and her heart(and body) was getting ready to waver.

Vanessa said...

She almost felt like maybe he didn't care...I could see it in recent appearences by her..He finally got wise.

Rita said...

I think that last shot did it....She really turned him out in the bed..and he realized what he could possibly lose.

Yvonne Anderson said...

Ouuuuuu This was soo good!

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you it made me throw my panties!