Tuesday, April 16, 2019

The Ransom Demand

After Dag left ,Sepia looked at me..
"Awwwww, I feel sorry for you...Things have been so quiet for you the past month.. A few court cases.. and otherwise, just dull days at work...Now you got a real case again..."she said..
"Yeah.. I know." I said..

"Poor Baby, don't pout.....Kimmie Cakes is with Mabel and them...They'll call before they bring her back.."she said..

She took me by the hand...

"Come on, let's go upstairs and let me model one of those new things I picked up at the pageant" she said and winked..

I followed her upstairs to our bedroom.


I relieved her of her Yellow Bra-lette and matching yellow, flowered thong....

"Ummm, I'll definitely remember these.."I said, smiling sheepishly..

"You are so nastyyyyyyy.I 'm sure you will, you keep an inventory of all of my bras and panties don't you?" she asked, returning my kiss and my passion...

''Among other things you."I said..

We stood in the middle of that bedroom, kissing passionately....
while a torrential downpour of rain raged outside...

We wound up in the bed...making sweet love....

Kissing, moving in and out....

She was baby soft, smelled so good, ..and was moist and warm inside....I was losing my mind..

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm hussssssssssband..."she moaned..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl.." was all I could manage to say....

Our bed  was squeaking and moving from side to side..  The headboard was smacking against the wall...and  it was rattling something crazy...I was glad the window was closed.

FIVE TO SIX HOURS of this was just what the doctor ordered....
Sepia rolled over on top of me and eased herself down on my still rock hard and engorged penis...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm,ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu babyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh girrrrrrrrrrrrrll.."I moaned as she moved up and down slowly, softly...

"Ummmmmmmm I love me some daddy...." she moaned as she moved up and down...

TWO TO THREE more hours followed..

It was mid afternoon..
I couldn't believe how intensely we'd been making love.....Sepia's body began to shake...Tears flowed freely down her face and she held on to me for dear life...

I began to cum like a river....Shaking also.....

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.."I moaned...

Sepia lie there with me.....both of us were exhausted but completely satisfied...

"You gotta get up and take a shower.." she said..

"So do you."I said..

"But you got a case." she said.

"Yeah don't remind me."I said.






II-
I immediately went to the sub-basement of Morris Communications...The sub-basement that housed Morris Investigations..
I had a staff of 30 vetted administrative assistants....as well as five very talented investigators with ties to the intelligence community...

And Hi tech equipment that rivaled any police force of federal agency such as the FBI...
"Let's zero in on the exact time she was last seen....right after the Ms. Panties contest.." I said.
We easily hacked into the Street Cam and a business cam across the street...We caught the UBER and Emily Strunk waving and getting inside..

"Zero in on the license plate.." I said..

"Got it!" said one of my investigators..

"Run it" said Peeping Tom...

They did and in a few minutes..

"This car was reported stolen a few weeks ago..  I have the owner's address if you want to check him out." said another investigator..
"I do." I said.

"Yo Kev, those Uber cars have cameras on the inside..." said Peeping Tom...

"Think you can hack into that particular car's frequency?" I asked.
My five operatives all smiled..

"This is what we did when we worked for the CIA and KGB..." one of them said.

I had the kind of High tech equipment that would have made this impossible when I first started out..

We not only got a photo of the driver...but we followed the entire route he took her...Which was near the airport...Then everything went dark....

"Okay so we know what the driver looks like.. Run his face through facial recognition..

Got him.. His name is Daniel Steele, he's an ex-con...Did 10 years as a guest of the State of Pennsylvania for Armed Robbery.. Just got paroled about a year ago.. Has other arrests for Assault with intent to kill...and battery...Real hard luck case." said Lockpick Johnson..

"And now he's graduated to kidnapping??....Hmmmm, he bears some looking into.... Let's go find that cab.I tell you what...You guys find that cab...I'll interview the owner and we'll meet back here in a few.." I said.

"Good deal." said Peeping Tom..


III-
I found the man, whose Uber was stolen.. and I thoroughly checked him out..Credit Cards, Debit Cards, personal history and his alibi...and he checked out..He had nothing to do with this and had no idea where his car was..

Peeping Tom ,Lockpick Johnson and my other five operatives found the Uber and dusted for prints and DNA.. Using their laptops and hacking into the Medical Examiner's files...they got a DNA and fingerprint match for Daniel Steele, ex convict and Emily Strunk...this year's winner of MS PANTIES....

As I instructed them, they called Detective Eddie Colletti of Auto Theft..
a friend of mine...We worked a case together once.. He and the officers of Auto Theft impounded the car and informed it's owner that they had it in their custody...

We didn't mention that it might have been used in abduction...I knew that he'd find the fingerprints and the DNA match to Daniel Steele just as we had and soon have an APB out on him for car theft..

That would be more than enough...

Back at headquarters we compared our information...
"So we know that Daniel Steele is the man who snatched her.. but this doesn't make any sense..He would have had to have known that she called an UBER earlier.."I said.

"Not really...She has no drivers license...She always calls UBER of LYFT's..."said Lockpick Johnson..

We all looked at him funny..

"I uh follow her …..On Instagram....Anybody that is familiar with her has seen her Facebook live posts and her Instagram posts and know that she films herself in UBER's and LYFTS all the time." he said.

He pulled up some of her filmed posts on our 50 inch monitors...Indeed she did.. and a quick check showed that Daniel Steele was one of her followers.. He was also her friend on Facebook.. He also followed her on Twitter...She had 5000 followers on almost all of her social media platforms.. Mostly males who loved seeing her in her panties ,bras and swim suits and nearly nude in other photos..

Reminds me of my early fascination with Sepia ,when she had her first blog up...before I actually met her in person..

If you had told me I'd be married to her one day and have a baby girl with her...I wouldn't have believed you..
"This seems too easy...She is spirited away by an ex con...We've identified him and found his car...Just too easy." I said.

"If she has been kidnapped...The Kidnappers haven't asked for anything yet." said Peeping Tom..

"I know right...And he ditched her near the airport...Where did they go after that?" I asked.

We had no way of knowing...We were at a dead end..

"Well, good job guys...Thanks...I'll see you all tomorrow ."I said.

IV-

I went home...It had been a long day...

Sepia and Kimmie...My girls were there..

"Long day Kevin?" asked Sepia..

"We know who may have snatched her...An Ex-Con named Daniel Steele..We even found the stolen UBER...out near the airport.. The trail ends there.." I said.
"Well, whoever snatched her...If she was snatched...Hasn't asked for anything yet." said Sepia.
"I kind of wish they would...Then maybe we could get somewhere.." I said.  "Let's go to your cousin's and get some food.." I said..
"That's a good idea baby." said Sepia..

We went to Mabel Jenkins's Soul Food Joint...

and enjoyed some nice steaming platters of Turnup Greens, Candied Yams, Macaroni and Cheese and Fried Chicken for me, Fried Fish for Sepia and Kimmie Cakes.

Sepia's smart watch went off as we ate...
"Hello." she said.

"Let me speak to your husband.." came the voice..

Sepia looked perplexed...

"It's for you.." she said..
"ME?" I said, surprised...

She passed me her smartwatch

"Hello." I said.

"LISTEN AND LISTEN WELL....I KNOW YOU'VE BEEN HIRED TO FIND EMILY STRUNK...I WANT 6 MILLION DOLLARS IN TWENTIES AND FIFTIES IN A SUITCASE.....TELL MR. FABERSHAM OF MY DEMAND....I WILL CONTACT YOU WITH INSTRUCTIONS ON DELIVERY..I HAVE EMILY STRUNK....MARK THE BILLS, GET THE POLICE OR FBI INVOLVED OR TRY TO BE CUTE IN ANY OTHER WAY AND MS.STRUNK WILL BE THE LATE MS. PANTIES 2019."  came the voice..

"Hey , I want to know that Ms. Strunk is alive first.." I said.

"MAKING DEMANDS IS NOT A PART OF YOUR VOCABULARY!" came the voice..

(click!)

The voice was shielded by an electronic decoder...but something about the phrasing seemed frighteningly familliar....I just couldn't put my finger on it at the moment...but I was certain this wasn't the ex-convict,Dan Steele, who I didn't know...

No this was his boss...The string puller.

"Who was that?" asked Sepia.


"That my sweet wife was the kidnapper, allegedly...and that was the demand!" I said.

(TO BE CONTINUED)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and throwing my panties!