Monday, April 15, 2019

The Abduction


Another Friday Night in Mid Spring Philadelphia...and I wasn't hanging out with my friends at Josies on this night...I was actually working...I was at Mulberry Street, the tony rooftop bar and grill and jazz club...

Reed Nelson, Bone Hampton, 88 and a few others who usually play at Josies were playing this event...

An event dubbed...I was at the annual  Ms. Panties  beauty pageant a Lingerie modeling extravaganza...I had worked this before , a few years ago.. Dag Fabersham...A tall, well dressed ,slender man who seemed a bit effeminate man was the MC...He was a former client...He and I had become good friends since 2016, the first time I worked this event..

The Golden Panties...A pair of panties laced with real gold was stolen that year.. He hired me to get them back.. I did and cracked a major conspiracy, involving a reputed Philadelphia underworld figure and a freelancing thief..

Since that case , He always called on me when he had the pageant at Mulberry Street.

"Mister Kevin we had a great event this year ,wouldn't you say?  he asked.


"We sure did...The Golden Panties didn't get stolen...Everybody looks like they're having a great time and we got to see a new "Ms. Panties 2019 crowned.."I told him..

''Well, as yo know..I represent a company that designs and manufactures the latest in women's lingerie and undergarments...We uh sell to Victoria's Secret and other Lingerie stores.. Your friend Bridget Jones does a lot of business with my company." he said.
"Yes, I do know that...I'm surprised she's not here tonight.."I said.

"She's out of town on business.." he said..

The new Ms. Panties, 2019 , Emily Strunk was crowned and several photographers swarmed her snapping photos...

The place was full, wall to wall people....Everyone was having a great time..
My wife ,Sepia, Ms. Panties 2008 looked at her friend, Chelsea, Kool Kat's wife...She sipped her drink, A Citris Martini...

"You know if my husband wasn't "working" this event, I wouldn't be here..." she said.
"Sepia girl, you won this event.." Laughed Chelsea..
Who sipped her drink..



"Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl that was a lifetime ago...In 2008...I was still living in Jersey City, hadn't met my future husband yet...Not in person anyway.. He was a frequent commenter on my blog.. and he emailed me and texted me from time to time.. but I hadn't been to Philly.. Hadn't met him.. "said Sepia.
"Isn't it funny how life is...You had no idea that the lurker on your blog was actually your future husband and future baby daddy did you?" she laughed..

''Aint it though? Now I'm a wife and a mother and a college graduate as well as a business owner...I couldn't see none of that then...I was doing it for the check.." said Sepia.


"Look what Ms. Panties got you?" laughed Chelsea.

"HA.. More like posing in my panties and bras and swimsuits on my blog..That's what got me all this.." laughed Sepia..
"Is that blog still up?" asked Chelsea..

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooo..I took that blog down years ago....I have a real estate blog now that shows off houses...Do you know that a few of my old fans show up on this blog and ask me for a photo in a bikini?  I tell them politely no and that I am a happily married mother of a baby girl.."said Sepia proudly..



"The internet is relentless.." laughed Chelsea...

Both women laughed..


II-
My good friend, Walter "Kool Kat " Jones sipped his drink and whispered to me..

"Hey Kev, I sure wished my wife wasn't here....I mean just so I could get a snap shot of Ms. Panties...She is finnnne…" he gushed..

"She is.. You're not lying about that...but she's young too.." I said.

She had come out in jeans and a white top... The contest was over and she wanted to present her image of just being a normal round the way girl to the audience..

She smiled and gave autographed photos to the crowd..
My colleague and good friend Sean Jackson was snapping away with his camera.. His wife, Sheila gave him the side eye..

"I'm doing this for the magazine.. We doin an article on this event" he lied..  We weren't, but it was quick thinking of his to come up with that...
Peeping Tom had the place wired for sound....My other five operatives were placed around the event.. We were making sure nothing untoward happened tonight..

Lockpick Johnson, Clerow and Owen Todd were just enjoying the festivities, ogling the girls and drinking...
 My good friend, Attorney Robert Foxworth was actually behaving himself.. Once a known womanizer.. Tonight he was up under his wife, Bonita Turner-Foxworth...
My wife's business partner. She had on a Black cocktail dress that was scandalously short, accentuating her shapely legs and sexy body...He was concerned about all the looks she was getting from thirsty men..
"Bonita had the right idea...Be sexier than the women here...Keep her man worried....Robert hasn't left her sight.." giggled Sepia..
"You aint never lied girlfriend...We turnin heads tonight ourselves." said Chelsea...

Which was true.. Both of them turned down drinks and the advances of several men tonight..
Ms PANTIES 2019 , Emily Strunk smiled and waved and left for the night...We followed her downstairs to the UBER she had called..

She got in.....
I walked over to Sepia...

"Well, it's over...I cut all of my people loose...We can go home now..."I said..

"Good...I'm tired..." she said..


I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately..

"You'll always be Ms. Panties to me.." I said softly...

"That's MRS.PANTIES to you.." said  Sepia.

"That goes without saying.." I said...
I kissed her some more...
 Robert Foxworth could stand it no longer...He pulled Bonita into the ladies restroom..
"Roberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttt, what has gotten into you?" cooed Bonita...
He lifted Bonita's skirt up and had his hands down into her panties....all the while kissing her passionately...

"Ummmmmph….It's not what has gotten into me...It's what I want to get into." he moaned..

"ROBERTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, OUUUUUUU, CONTROL YOURSELF...….WAIT UNTIL WE GET HOME!" she cooed and broke from his embrace...She fixed her hair.. All the while, smiling to herself..
"Come on, everything is over anyway...Let's go home.." she said..




III-

Kool Kat and Chelsea were standing outside of the club ,
kissing like two teenagers...

Being around so many gorgeous women in their underwear had gotten all of us a little steamed up tonight..

There was a full moon out...I should have figured that something was going to go down...
This is Philadelphia...This is just how it goes down in the big city...
An Uber drove up...

The driver hollered out the window..

"Yo buddy..Is Ms. Strunk in there?" he asked..
 "Ms. Strunk? Emily Strunk?" asked Kool Kat..

"Yeah, She called and asked for an Uber...I told her I'd be a little late." said the driver.


"Are you sure? She left here about a half hour ago in an Uber..."I said..
He showed me his phone..

"It wasn't me...That's her number...She called me...I told her I'd be a little late.. Traffic is crazy tonight.. You'd think you were in New York." he said.

"Well she left in another Uber.. I saw her when she left." said Kool Kat..
"Oh Well....I wish she had called and canceled.." he said and pulled off..
I had the number of all of the contestants... I simply called her cell phone.. It went right to voicemail.

"Hmmmmm that doesn't sound too good." I said..
"Come on Kev.. She's a young girl...She either went to an afterparty or she's up in some dude's crib.. staring at the ceiling...or he's staring at the ceiling." said Kool Kat..
I looked at him and laughed...

"Crazy.....Come on man, let's scoop up our girls and go home..So they can stare at the ceiling."I laughed..
"Good Idea buddy."said Kool Kat.

IV-


A few days later...Sepia and I were at home..
  Sepia was enjoying a cup of coffee....

"You know I picked up a few things at MS.PANTIES the other night.." she said..

My eyes nearly bulged out of my head..

"YOU DID???" I asked..

Sepia laughed..

"CALMMM DOWN...OH MY GOODNESS....Follow me upstairs, I'll show you.." she said.

I followed her upstairs and she opened the drawer..


"WOWWWW!" I said.. There were Bras and Panties of assorted colors...

"Just a few odds and ends...If you're a good boy...you'll get to see me in some of these.." she laughed..
I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately...

"Ummmmmm you wearing anything new right now?" I asked..

"I might be.." she cooed..

"Have I been good?" I asked..

"Hmmmmmm, I suppose so.." she said ..
in between more sloppy kisses... Which was interrupted by the doorbell ringing..

"Who the hell is that?" I asked , more than a little perturbed...

"You'll never know if you don't answer it.." said Sepia softly, besides...We'll have plenty of time tonight to get all sweaty and hot and bothered...." she said as we walked downstairs and I answered my door..

It was Dag Fabersham!!


''Dag? What are you doing here?" I asked.
"I'm so sorry to bother you Kevin...Hi Sepia." he said.

"Hi Dag." she said.
"It's Emily...Emily Strunk...MS PANTIES 2019....She's vanished...I fear something bad has happened to her!" said Dag...
"What makes you think that?" I asked.

"She hasn't been seen or heard from since the MS. PANTIES  pageant the other night." he said.. "She was last seen getting in an Uber and pulling off.. I called UBER..They said they sent a driver, but he said she was gone when he got to Mulberry Street." said Dag.

"Oh My goodness...Have you called her? Have you been by her place?" asked Sepia..

"Yes.. Her phone goes directly to voicemail.. I have a key to her apartment. .I went by.. Bed hasn't been slept in.. Kitchen is clean..Place looks like no one has been there in days. I think she's been abducted." said Dag..
"Why? Why would anybody abduct her?" I asked.

"Man I don't know...I just feel something bad has happened to her man..."said Dag.  "This aint like her." he said.
"She got any boyfriends?, Maybe she went to an after hours joint and met somebody.." I said.
"I went to two that she's known to hang out in and they said they hadn't seen her. I talked to two guys she's been dating and they said they hadn't seen or heard from her.." said Dag.
"Go to the cops.. ask for Detective Sam Smith, Missing Persons...He's good.." I said..

"No cops...I don't want any bad publicity and I don't want whoever has her to get angry and harm her, That's why I come to you...I'll pay you to look into this...and please be as discreet as possible.." said Dag.. He passed me an envelope with $3000.00 in twenties in it...

"A down payment...There will be more when you find her.." he said..
"When I Find Her? Wow, you have a lot of faith in me..."I laughed.
Sepia put her arms around my neck...

"It's like Detective Smith said....You have an instinct for these things.." she said and giggled.

I passed her the envelope..

"Put this in the safe funny girl.." I said.
She kissed me softly..
"You mean sexy girl.." she said and laughed..

"Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!" I said ,forgetting Dag was there..


Another controversy with this pageant....I couldn't believe it... And me once again, mixed up in it...


(TO BE CONTINUED)

13 comments:

Grover Tha Playboy said...

Yeah, Every Year there is a problem with the Ms. Panties contest...LOL!

Tate 2 said...

Kevin back in the mix!

Toni said...

The Ms. Panties Contest...Last year they stole the Golden Panties...This year they kidnapped Ms.Panties...LOL!

Angie B. said...

This is getting to be a thing with that pageant...

Sunflower said...

I would like to know if these shenanigans took place back when Sepia was a contestant? LOL!

Lisa said...

Okay, LOL Now you guys are just clowning. LOL!

Brenda said...

Lisa ,I was getting ready to say the same thing!LOL!

Cheryl said...

She doesn't have to be kidnapped...She could be with a guy...A guy she doesn't want anybody to know about...but this being ESCAPADES...She's been kidnapped.

Lisa said...

She's been snatched...but by who and why?

Vanessa said...

Something about this sounds a bit eerie...and familiar! I don't know..

Halo said...

Maybe it's somebody who has a personal beef with Dag!

Rita said...

I'm thinking it's that or she staged this kidnapping herself.

George S. said...

We can speculate, but we won't know for sure until the story unfolds more!