Thursday, April 25, 2019

Continuance

I showered , shaved and got dressed...Tomorrow we went back to court to get on with our murder case.....
Bee Bee woke up in my bed and walked over to me....She hugged me gently...

"Ummmmmmm, thank you for last night babyyyyyy." she said...
Last night we had made crazy love, it was so good, we were both crying when it ended....
"I love you so much Bee Bee..it scares me sometimes.." I said..
"It scares me too, how much I love you.." she said..
We kissed some more ,for about a half an hour...
Bee Bee opened my door and looked around...She gathered up her  clothing..

"Walk me down to my room..." she said..

We walked down the back stairs to the room she shared with Sofia..

We entered their apartment...

Her bedroom door was closed, but we could hear the bed squeaking...




"Ouuuuu PAPIIIIII, AYE MIOS DIOS!" she moaned..

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAMASITA!" moaned Kahlil.

Bee Bee giggled..

"She is sooo loud!"

''And you're not?" I laughed..
We kissed passionately.....I backed Bee Bee up against the wall.....

Sofia and Kahlil slowly emerged from her bedroom... All Sofia had on was a baseball jersey ...She looked good...But I had seen her and Bee Bee Both in baseball jerseys before and just a hint of panties when we had all been in college and practically lived in and out of each other's rooms.

They smiled at each other and kissed also,
That all stopped when we heard footsteps coming up the steps...It was Ms. Jade..
We were going back out today to do some  more investigating...I was the only one completely dressed..

"See ya later Hot Stuff.." said Bee Bee, ducking into her room...and closing the door.

Sofia and Kahlil eased back into her bedroom slowly and closed the door.....

"I figured I'd check for you here first...You ready to go?" asked Jade..
"Yeah,let's go.."I said..
She had borrowed Kevin Morris;s Van again...

II-
A few hours later, Bee Bee, Sofia and Kahlil entered Sam Mother's Diner...They were hungry..
 "I'm starving.."said Bee Bee
 ''So Am I"said Sofia.
''Let's get the big brunch.." said Kahlil...

Ms. Yvette was already in a booth, sitting with Attorney Alexandria Miller..  They had run into each other by chance today

and decided to have coffee together...

"There goes my babies...I can't wait until tomorrow , when they start looking like lawyers again." she joked..
"I remember her, your second chair.."said Alex ,looking at Bee Bee.
"Hi Ms. Miller."said Bee Bee..
"It's Alex....You don't have to call me Ms.."said Alex, smiling..."Those other two , they were with another guy...They faced my boyfriend in his trial.."said Alex, looking at


Sofia and Kahlil...

"And there was another one..a guy... a real cute guy..."said Alexandria..
"Oh you're talking about Keith....He's out with my investigator ,doing some investigating for this case we have now.." said Yvette...



Sofia, Kahlil and Bee Bee ordered pancakes..
Also chowing down and watching the whole thing with amazement was ADA Ron Harper
Those two are talking?? Drinking coffee together??? WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT????? he mused..

"It was soooo nice talking to you and having coffee with you Yvette...Maybe next time we'll be on the same side.. huh?" laughed Alex.

''Anything is possible girl." said Yvette.
Alex wasn't out of the diner good before ADA Harper invited himself into Yvette's booth..

"Yvette are you okay?" he asked.
"Yes.. Why wouldn't I be?" she asked..

"I mean, her and all..."he said...

"Alex???...She's nice....I tried a case against her in court...but today we sat and talked for the first time.. She's very nice...I like her.." said Yvette..
"WHAT?  She's sleeping with your man!!!" said Ron Harper...
"Miles? Miles Ellis? He's not my man, He's my former client and my one time supervisor. .He was never my man...That's her man." said Yvette..."Whatever made you think he was my man? "asked Yvette....Then she stopped...She laughed... "Those photos!!! YOU SENT THEM!!!  THOSE FLOWERS and that stupid message-"I'll erase away your pain...Oh My god...Hahahahahahahaha! You silly silly man." laughed Yvette...
"Welllllllllllllllllllllll...uh with that out of the way...You see how much I care about your well being and all Yvette.." he said softly, trying to sound seductive and rubbing her legs...
Yvette moved his hand...

"Stop Okay? I'm Opposing counsel...You and I should not be talking like this..."she said.

"Yvette, I want you so bad, I can almost taste you.." he said..

"Stop it...I have a man...In fact he was over my house the night you or whoever dropped those photos off.." said Yvette.. now laughing profusely...''What are you, in high school or something?" she asked.
"You got a man? WHO IS THIS MYSTERY MAN?" asked ADA Harper.
"No Mystery brother...I'm right here.." said Gary Lockwood, who kissed Yvette passionately for three minutes..
"Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmph, how is my sugar this morning?" he asked..
"WOW!" was all Yvette could say...She actually was dazed....
"Lockwood?? You?  Lieutenant Lockwood??" asked ADA Harper in amazement..
"I was a Lieutenant, Internal Affairs and Robbery-Homicide...Now I'm an Investigator with the D.A.'s office.." he said..
"And you and Yvette?" he asked.
"Yeah man...for nearly a year now.. Now get up from here and stop trying to beat my time.." said Gary with a laugh...
ADA Harper got up...He was half angry and half hurt..
 Gary told a waitress...

"I'll have two eggs, fried hard and some scrapple and some coffee and while I'm waitin… Some of her.." he said pointing to Yvette.

The waitress laughed and winked at Yvette...

"Sounds like he's sprung." she said to Yvette, who laughed.
Yvette giggled...

"Oh Hush up Garrrrrryyyyyy.." she said, blushing like a school girl..
Gary sat her on his lap and kissed her passionately.....So passionately that Sam Mother said.

"HEYYY GET A ROOM!"

Several patrons laughed and looked at each other sheepishly.
ADA Ron Harper kicked the table and stormed out of the diner..
'That right there was one unhappy customer.."  said Kahlil.
''I'll say." said Sofia.
Bee Bee just laughed as they finished their breakfast.




III-
We were outside Tralfaz Harris's loft.... Ms. Jade had followed him most of the morning.
 "He went and got his dry cleaning...Had Breakfast, bought a couple of magazines and now he's going home." said Ms. Jade.
"He hasn't done anything suspicious..."I said.
"He's not who I suspect of doing anything suspicious. Take a look...Like clockwork...Almost like she was sitting across the street ,waiting for him to return.."said Jade.
Anita Mann, dressed in a trench coat and heels walked into his loft and rang the doorbell..

Tralfaz answered the door..

''Anita, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"I came to check up on you...The trial  resumes tomorrow..I know you're a little stressed." she said,.

"I'm fine.." he said.

"You're not feeling guilty about what we did the other day are you? It was perfectly natural.." she said.

"Anita...you're my friend, you're like a sister to me..." he said.
She opened up her trenchcoat...She had on a yellow top and green bikini panties..

''Anita!! Oh lord....close your coat up.." he said.

She ignored him and unzippered his trousers...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Anita stop it.."he begged her..

"I can't stop and you can't stop either..." she moaned..
Before they knew it they were kissing passionately and both soon were naked in a passionate embrace..

"You don't know how long I've waited for this...How many of your girlfriends I waited through so that we could be like this...Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she moaned..
"Oh My goddddd!" he moaned..

Soon they were back in bed ,making passionate love...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he moaned..

"In case you don't know where we are going with this..Ms. Yvette and I think she is the killer.." said Ms. Jade..

"Those girls we interviewed all said that she was always around...that he deferred to her and that he would never defy her or stand up to her...and they just gave in..They felt like maybe she should be with him.." I said.
''Some of them tried to hook her up with different guys to get her out of the way, but she got bored with them and found the slightest reason to dismiss them.. The guys I interviewed all said they just couldn't measure up to Tralfaz and they got tired of her talking about him,comparing them to him."said Jade.
"But then came Vonnie… The love of his life...He was going to marry her...She was not going to go away like the others...She openly defied her and he deferred to Vonnie in a way he hadn't deferred to the others...Vonnie had to go.." I said,
"And the only way she was going to go was through murder...So she waited..She waited until Ms. Lyedecker and Vonnie quarreled bitterly and loudly and everybody saw it ..and she took the opportunity to kill Vonnie and now she had the perfect fall guy or girl.."said Jade..
"Great Theory, but we have to prove it!" I said.
"I'm working on that....I'm trying to develop a timetable...Find out from witnesses and others just where she was in relation to our victim on the last day of her life.." said Jade..
"What about Forensics?" I asked.
"Well...neither her fingerprints of DNA is on the murder weapon, just the blood and brain matter of poor Vonnie Rogers..So we have to go with another tact.." said Jade..
As we pulled off..

IV-
I eventually returned home...I stopped by Bee Bee and Sofia's room...
Sofia answered the door...

"Bee Bee, Your husband is here.." she joked..
''Where is yours?" I asked...

"Over here home slice.." came the voice of Khalil, who was at the coffee table looking over the trial transcripts and the police report..

"Tragg's whole case was based off of witness statements...No forensics....No real eye witnesses...Nothing...This is so weak, I'm surprised she was even indicted.
"You know, ADA Harper is a good Attorney...If he was thinking, he wouldn't have even have taken this case...but he's so horny for Ms. Yvette, he's not even thinking straight..."said Bee Bee..
"She's just going to have to tell him about Gary.." I said.

"Ohhhhh that's no longer a problem for her.." laughed Kahlil..
"He knows about Gary.." laughed Sofia.
"Tell me what I missed." I said.
"He saw Gary and Ms. Yvette kissing in Sam Mother's Diner...Like I'm about to kiss you.."said Bee Bee..
Who kissed me passionately....

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god!" I moaned...

"Ouuuuuu I missed you so much." moaned Bee Bee.
Gary pulled up in front of Ms. Yvette's apartment complex...
 He pulled her to him and kissed her passionately..


"Damn you're sexy..." he said...

"Gary!  Can you wait until we get inside?" said Ms. Yvette, giggling as they walked up the steps and she let them both in...
A car with tinted windows sat directly across the street from the apartment complex....
ADA Ron Harper banged his head on the steering wheel..

"I can't believe it...Yvette and Lockwood.." he mused... He looked up at the sky....He sure wished it would rain about now!

(CONCLUSION NEXT)

No comments: