Monday, April 29, 2019

The Replacements

Philadelphia ,2043- TWENTY FOUR HOURS BEFORE...
"Mmmmmmm Nate..."moaned Monica in between hot smouldering kisses..

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mo-Mo.." I said...

"How do you have the energy to continue kissing me like this after what we just did?" she asked..

"You're intoxicating that's why...I never get enough.."I moaned...
For the past EIGHT TO NINE HOURS....We had been making sweet love in our bedroom...We had the next day off after cracking a big murder case and we were making the best of the night..

I couldn't seem to get enough of her or she me....
We finally stopped kissing and just cuddled...

"Mo Mo?" I asked..

"Yes bae?" she answered...

"Do you love me?" I asked.

"Welllllllllllllllll I'm laying in bed next to you, nude...and we've just finished making love for most of the night...I would say that's a yes..." she said..
''I love you too."I said..

She rubbed my arm...

"I know that....." she said as she drifted off into a peaceful sleep into my arms...
A little while later she got up and put on her night shirt...
I slipped on my boxers and a t-shirt...We got up under the covers and went back to sleep...

That was the last thing I remembered...

II-

Detective Kylie White was busy filing away case files and watching the news on the Television...
She had caught the eye of smooth talking Detective Kyle Payne....
"Your name is Kylie...and My Name is Kyle...See we were meant to be together sweetness.." he said.
"In what Universe Kyle? Besides...I told you...I got a man already..." said Kylie...
"Nahhh, no you don't...You and my man, Wally broke up months ago and word has it...He has already moved on..." said Kyle...
'Who said it was Wally?  I have moved on also..." said Kylie..

''So where is this man? On the moon?" he laughed..
"As a matter of fact...he is.."said Kylie, Thinking about Detective Carlos Wallace...

Her thoughts were jarred by the Television news and the photo of a man she knew..


"INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL MASTERMIND  WILLIAM ANTHONY MORAY

HAS ESCAPED FROM A EUROPEAN SUPER MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON..TWO GUARDS WERE TAKEN HOSTAGE AND RELEASED LATER!!! LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS IN THE U.K. AND FRANCE ARE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR HIM....HE IS BELEIVED TO BE WITH THREE ACCOMPLICES!"  blared the Television

She did a double take and called Lt. Cotton...


"Lieutenant, did you see that?" she said and reran the alert...
"INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL MASTERMIND WILLIAM ANTHONY MORAY HAS ESCAPED FROM A EUROPEAN SUPER MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISON..TWO GUARDS WERE TAKEN HOSTAGE AND RELEASED LATER!!! LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS IN THE U.K. AND FRANCE ARE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR HIM....HE IS BELEIVED TO BE WITH THREE ACCOMPLICES!"


His Face with that sinister smile glared out at us from the screen....



''Whoa...That freak is on the loose again...You know he swore vengeance on Monica and Nate if he ever got out.."said Lt. Cotton..
"I know...but at least he's in Europe...and not here..."said Kylie..
"You never know where that guy is..."said a worried looking Lt. Cotton..."He's dangerous though...Put his photo out everywhere...Alert all of the units to be on the lookout for him..Get his photo plastered in all of the bus stations, train stations and air and spaceports.." said Lt. Cotton..
"I'd better call Nate and Monica.."said Kylie..
"Uhhhhh you can call them a little  later..."said Lt. Cotton.
Kylie smiled sheepishly...

''Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh they're uh probably asleep.." she said.
Lieutenant Cotton smiled..

"Yeah...in bed!" he said and they both laughed....


"I wouldn't mind being in bed with you..." said Detective Kyle Payne to Kylie..

"In your dreams...Go away...Find some work to do.." said Kylie...Who giggled.. He was cute she thought to herself!

Monique, Dr. Monique Cotton, The Lieutenant's wife and the identical twin sister of Monica Nellis walked in just then..

"What are you laughing about?" she said as she kissed her husband.
"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.." she said...
"We just found out that Captain Moray has escaped from that European Super-Prison...and Kylie wanted to call Nate and Monica right NOW and tell them...I said they're uh probably in bed.."laughed Lt. Cotton..
"They're not in bed...In fact, they're not home...I stopped by their place this morning.. Nate's Flying car is on the roof, but they weren't in...I called and then I let myself in with my spare key...It looks like they just left...The beds weren't made up....and there were two empty bottles of champaigne on the dining room table." said Monique..
"That's Odd.." said Lt. Cotton..

Just then Nate and Monica walked in...
 "Sorry we are late."said Monica.
Nate playfully palmed her behind..

She angrily removed his hand..

"WATCH IT!" she said in a harsh tone...Then straightened up, smiled and said girlishly...

"Natttttttttttttttttte, stopppppppppppppppp!"

''What are you two doing here?  You're off today." said Kylie..
"We are?" said Nate..
"You know us...Workaholics...."said Monica.
"Nobody's that much of workaholics.." said Lt. Cotton.
"How did you two get here...Nate's flying car was still on the roof.." said Monique..
''We took my car!" said Monica...
Monique stared at her sister....

Something about her and Nate seemed off, seemed wrong...

That's because it was!

III-

I was alone in a dark cell.....There was a little bit of light coming from an opening...but nothing else..
It was a big steel door and it was locked solid...I had no idea where I was...or how I had gotten here.

My first thought was Monica...Where was she?

Monica was like me...alone in a dark cell.....There was a little bit of light coming from an opening...but nothing else..

It was a big steel door and it was locked solid...She had no idea where she was...or how she got there..

There was no sign of any life...No one walking around, no one talking..

She locked in...

That thing she does where she concentrates hard and is able to find me, her sister or her mother and father …..

When your wife is a mutant who can hear thoughts and feel people's emotions...This is just one other thing she could do...
I could feel her essence...It was almost as if she was right here with me...

"Mo Mo...where are you?" I thought...

"I'm in a dark cell....huge door...it's locked.." she said..
''So am I...I have no idea where I am.."I thought..
''You're directly under me..a floor under me.." she said..
''Sure wish you were on top of me for real.." I said..

I could feel Monica smile..

"You are such a horn dog...We gotta figure a way out of where ever we are.." she said.


"And how we got here.." I said..

"What's the last thing you remember?" asked Monica..
"I slipped on my boxers and this t-shirt and you slipped on your panties and your sweatshirt...You got back in the bed and you snuggled up under me and we went to sleep..."I said..
"Just before I drifted off...I vaguely remember our front door opening...but I drifted off...And that's not like me...You were already asleep.."said Monica..
''We were drugged Mo-Mo..and it may have been gas that came through our central air...Somebody got close to one of us or both of us and cloned our key...at sometime during the week.."I thought..
"Wow...that's scary when you think of it...but who?" asked Monica..
"That my dear is the question.." I said..

It was so cool that even though we were in total darkness...A floor apart....We could communicate telepathically...

I didn't like that it was so dark...

IV-

Meanwhile at the squadroom....
Monique stared hard at her sister, Monica..
''What's the matter? Why are you staring at me?" asked Monica.
"Don't YOU know?" said Monique jokingly...Monica could hear thoughts, read emotions...She KNEW everything....Why did she seem so clueless this morning??????...
"I'm not a mind reader Monique...If something is on your mind just tell me.."said Monica a little harsher than she normally would have spoken to her sister..

"I'm busy now looking at these case files on Dr. Moray...He's on the loose again.."said Monica.


"Oh, okay....I'll uh talk to you tonight.."said Monique as she left the room...She felt a little weird and a little hurt...Mo Mo never talked to her like that!
"Where are the files on Dr. Moray...I need to see them?" asked Nate, who was staring a little too hard at Kylie's breasts...
"I'll bring them to you...." said Kylie...She was now suspicious...Nate had filed these files away himself..He'd know that...And He usually only had eyes for Monica..He never leared at her like that before...Something about him and Monica was off...She couldn't put her finger on it..

She went down to records and got the files...She made copies of all of the files on Dr. Moray..Then she gave the originals to the Day Sgt..

"Lock these up and don't allow anyone to have access to them except me and Lieutenant Cotton." she said..

"Okay Detective." he said..

She returned and passed the copies to Nate...
"Uh Good, Thanks...I'm going to take these with me..To look at em at home.."he said..
Nate didn't realize these were copies?  Not the originals, what gives? And when did he ever take work home?  He was too interested in jumping Monica's bones at night for that...She knew as much...Something about both of them was strange today she thought..

Monique pulled Kylie to the side a little while later...

"Kylie." she said..
''What's up Monique?" asked Kylie..
"Is it me or does Nate and Mo-Mo seem a little strange today.." asked Monique..

"Yeah...He palmed her behind this morning and she angrilly slapped his hand away...Now they are a bit touchy feely with each other...But he'd never do something like that in front of us, in the office and even if he did...She would never respond like that...Their body language is just off..Maybe they had an argument or something.."said Kylie..
"No, it's deeper than that...I know this sounds crazy....but that's not my sister.. I know my sister...She sounds like my sister...but she's not my sister and that's not my brother in law...I don't know who they are...but they're imposters...I'm certain of it!!!


(TO BE CONTINUED)


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and Throwing My damn panties and bra!

James Perkins said...

Welllllll now!

Cheryl said...

LMAO!

Toni said...

Wow, a lot going on here...The real Nat and Monica abducted and being held in a place unknown and Fake Nate and Monica in their place...Good Stuff!

Angie B. said...

These two didn't do their homework...I'm talking about Fake Nate and Monica...but there are things they couldn't know...Like the fact that Monica is a Mutant telepath...When Monique said "Don't You Know?" and Fake Monica said "I'm not a mind reader." That was a dead give away. That and the harsh way she spoke to Fake Nate...among other things that have given them up already.. Love this!

Sunflower said...

I'm not "Anonymous" , but I thought the opening sequence was very sweet.. The two of them sharing post coital bliss.. Him asking her if she loves him...Loved it!

Lisa said...

Cute New Detective...Kyle ….I think he and Kylie would make a nice couple.. Plus he's right here.. Not on the moon.

Halo said...

I hope to see more of the new detective too...And also bring Temya back.

Vanessa said...

This little trick is right up Captain Moray's alley....Nice to see him back...One year after his first appearance.

Rita said...

The opening sequence kind of made me want to throw my panties a little bit-LOL!

Brenda said...

OMG! One person writing this kind of crap is enough!

Grover Tha Playboy said...

LOL!