Saturday, April 20, 2019

Collision Cafe


Kayla Bennett and her boyfriend, Ray laughed as they returned to their loft


after a night of partying...
"Wow...we had a great time tonight babe....I can't believe you are a day older than Beverly..."said Ray...

"Yup a day older...and nine years and two days younger than my cousin Olivia..."said Kayla...

They had been out celebrating Olivia and Beverly's birthday..  They had found a hot new club in South Jersey,

just over the bridge..

The drinks were good and surprisingly cheap..


 as well as her own...They were a few weeks late due to court cases they all had been involved in...


It was just the four couples,


Olivia and Donnie Ray,


Beverly and Nelson...She couldn't believe Beverly beat her getting married.....



Josie and Paris,

and Ray and her..


She was good and tired and good and drunk...She took her heels off and plopped down on their bed..
in the loft she had been living in with Ray for a year and a half...She didn't like living like this..She wanted to be married...A subject Ray hadn't brought up ever!
"So you are Olivia and Beverly's cousin....Beverly is Olivia's niece..."said Ray...


"Don't get too confused....Olivia and her brother, Jimmy...


Beverly's father are my first cousins...but as you see there is a big age difference.. Liv is 9 years older than me and Jimmy is 22 years older than me.. Beverly is Jimmy's daughter...That makes her actually my second cousin...Even though we are 24 hours apart in age.." she said...
''So Liv was 9 years old when you and Beverly was born....She was just a kid herself...A long way from becoming sexy auntie.." laughed Ray..

"HA!  You like my cousin Liv don't you?  It's okay...most guys do..." laughed Kayla..
"I like all of the Bennett women.." laughed Ray which was true...He remembered going over their duplex to get Kayla ,who was angry at him and staying with Beverly

....It was late...Beverly answered the door in a sheer night gown...Ray marveled at her sexy body and how lucky Nelson was to have her..

Olivia and Beverly were both snacks....but so was his girl, Kayla..

With her huge boobs and her beautiful dark skin...He pulled her to him and kissed her
"Mmmmmmm but this Bennett woman is my favorite.." he said in between kisses....
"Good to know" said Kayla  as she returned his passionate kisses...
"Mmmmmmmmmm bae...it is late.."she whispered...
''So what?" said Ray....
He slipped her dress over her head and continued kissing her and running his hands into her panties, squeezing her buttocks..

Soon she was aroused and found herself unzippering his trousers...

"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Rayyyy." she moaned...




They stood in the middle of the floor kissing passionately....She fondled him to the point of madness..

"Ouuuu you are soooo hard....ohhhhh my goodness Rayy..Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

"You've been teasing me all night.." he joked..

"No I haven't" she giggled...
Soon they were lying on the bed, making passionate love....

The bed was squeaking out of control and the headboard was slamming up against the wall so hard, the paint and the plaster was coming off...

''Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...oh Ray...ouuuuuuuuuuuuuu give it to me, give it to me strong....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she moaned...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" was all that would come out of Ray's mouth...He felt so good!

 Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."screamed Kayla...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....KAYLA ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."he screamed....

"Say my name RAY...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...SAY MY NAME!!!"

"LAWDDD Kayla, what are you doing to meeeee?"he said...

"Driving you crazzzzzzzzzzzzzyy!"she cooed...


"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh  girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss you are a demon in the bedddddddddd...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."he yelled.
 
"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. RAY..ouuuuuu......OHHHHHHH."
she wailed...

"Ohhh Kaylaaaaaa ,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!! "

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...This is sooo goood, soooooooooooooo soooo good!...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..RAYYY!!!! I lovvvve youuuu!"she yelled out...She couldn't believe she had just uttered that!

It got RAY that much more excited....

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooou.......ummmmmmph, ATTORNEY RAY ST. JACQUES....What are you doing to me? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  RAY.....You are hitting my spots Ummmmmmm!!!" she screamed out....

SIX TO SEVEN HOURS OF THIS SEEMED TO JUST SLIP BY AIMLESSLY!

''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."
"Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph..."she cooed..


Ray didn't know if he was coming or going!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Kayla...Kayla ...ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

"Sock it to me RAY...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...sock it to me...YESSSSS!"she said..

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu baby..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
.I just love this soooooooooooooo much...ouuuuuuuuuuuu..RAY!!!!"she wailed...She was having an intense orgasm...So intense she was crying like a little girl...Tears just streaming from her eyes...Her body just shaking..

He came so hard....he felt as if all of the bodily fluids and energy was being drained from him...He was a little afraid he might be dying...

He lie there out of breath, feeling extremely satisfied....Kayla  was still shaking, trembling a bit...

One thing Ray could do was bring her to multiple orgasms....on a consistant basis...

She slipped her dress back on...She had been too tired and too drunk for lovemaking at first...but now she was satisfied and wired...She wasn't sleepy...

Ray was fast asleep, snoring even...She smiled.. She leaned over and kissed him.. She put the covers over him...

She took a quick shower and lotioned herself down...She was hungry... It was 3:00 am.. Early Saturday Morning...What was open she wondered...???

She whispered to Ray...

"I'll be back bae...I'm hungry..."she said..

"Alright.." he whispered before dozing off again..




II-
Kayla found a diner....
She ordered an Omelette and a cup of coffee...

She was hungry....She finished her food and was sipping her coffee....

"I'll take the check." she said to the waitress...

"Oh it's been paid for." she said to Kayla..

"Paid for?  By who?" she asked  incredulous...
"I paid for it.." said Elwood Barnes...Cousin Olivia's ex-husband.. who sat down with her...even though she hadn't invited him to..

"Thank you, but you really didn't have to do that...You really didn't.." said Kayla..
"Come on....We are like family.." he said.

"No we aren't." said Kayla.

Elwood hated Olivia's niece Beverly and the feeling was mutual...but he always loved Olivia's cousin, Kayla....

From the time he first laid eyes on her ,he was mesmerized by her...

It was said and proven that he had rarely met a woman who he didn't feel he should liberate her from her bra and panties.. Something he had did the entire time he was married to Olivia.

His womanizing was the reason Olivia divorced him,

his second wife, Glenda divorced him and his live in girlfriend,

Alexandria Miller moved out and into her own place...


"Oh come on Kayla..." said Elwood..

''What are you doing out this time of morning.?" she asked.
"I could ask you the same thing..."said Elwood..
"I was out drinking and partying...Celebrating my cousin's birthday...I was hungry after all that drinking.." said Kayla..
"Olivia and Beverly's birthdays were three weeks ago..."said Elwood.

Kayla was impressed that he remembered...

"It was my birthday too...Mine is the day before Beverly's....We've all been so busy...We hadn't had the time to hang out...So we all hung out tonight.. just the four couples.." said Kayla..

"Happy Belated...How about a birthday kiss from the birthday girl for old times sake?" he whispered...
"You've got to be kidding!" said Kayla..
"I'm not married to your cousin anymore.. We are both adults...and uh I don't live too far from here.." said Elwood..

"That's got nothing to do with me.."said Kayla..

"It has everything to do with you....You know I've always had a thing for you, even when I was married to your cousin...We are two adults... It's early in the morning...No one has to ever know..I damn sure aint gonna say nothing..are you?" asked Elwood..

"You want me to come to your loft..?" asked Kayla.,
"Yessss...I've been wanting you for a long time...Come on...let's kill a few hours...It'll be our little secret...You're a big girl Kayla..come onnnnn." said Elwood softly...
"Please stop.." said Kayla, who remembered an awkward incident years ago...

It was the night She and Beverly had graduated from law school...

They had all been out partying, just like tonight...


.....She was going to the coat room to grab her umbrella...It was a warm night that had been sprinkled by late rains...She was going to go home..

Elwood offered to drive her home and then come back for Olivia and Beverly.

Elwood had followed her into the coat room...She could tell he had been drinking..

"Congratulations on your achievement..."he had said..
"Thank you.." she said..

He had blocked the door and was in her personal space..

"Can I tell you a secret?" he whispered..
"What?" she whispered..
"Come close.." he said...and pulled her into his arms..

To her shock...He kissed her passionately.....

"I'm extremely attracted to you...I've been wanting to get in your panties since the day I first met you...ummmmmm.." he moaned..

She broke out of his embrace...

"Let me go!" she said...

She slapped his face hard...

"DON'T YOU EVER COME NEAR ME AGAIN!!..HOW COULD YOU? YOU'RE MARRIED TO MY COUSIN??   I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt because you've been drinking.. but don't you ever come near me again!" she said and she ran out of the coat room, leaving him there..

She called a cab, rather than ride with him...

She never told Olivia or Beverly what he had done that night....but she was never around him alone ever again...

She made sure Olivia and or Beverly was with her whenever he was around...



She was in Atlanta when Beverly told her that Cousin Olivia had had another miscarriage , her second of their marriage,  Cousin Olivia had found a pair of panties and a bra in their home that didn't belong to her  and had finally had enough, She had put Elwood out and was filing for divorce...





She wasn't surprised....In fact she was glad...Cousin Olivia deserved better than him...


She was so happy to hear that Cousin Olivia had found a good man, Donnie Ray, who adored her and married her some years later...

Donnie Ray made her happy!  She could tell.
Now here she was alone with cousin Olivia's ex-husband...and here he was trying to hit on her once again...
"Elwood...I'm not going back to your place...I live close to here, WITH MY MAN!!  So whatever you thought...It's not going to happen,," said Kayla..

His mood darkened.. He stood up...

"WELL!" was all he had to say.
"Thanks for breakfast.." she said.

He said nothing...He angrilly stormed out of the diner...
"Horny old goat..." she said and smiled..

III-
Since her meal was already paid for and there was one free refill, she ordered another coffee.
She smelled a very familiar fragrance and heard a very deep voice..

"Hello Kayla.. It's been awhile came the voice..

She looked up and smiled..

It was Drew...Drew Hunter...


An Attorney who had graduated a year before Beverly and Kayla..  He had been friends with both the brief time their paths crossed in law school...

He and Kayla had dated during that summer right after she and Bev had graduated from law school

A night of partying at Josies…

and lots of drinking...led to them going to his Uncle's house...
Kissing passionately in the hallway...

"Drew ,I think I'd better go home.." she said..

"Nahhh come on, spend a little time with me.." he said.

"Drew...I never knew you were attracted to me like this.."she said..

"Hell yeah.." he moaned..


"Drew, we are both drunk as hell, we may do something we'll regret....It'll affect our friendship." she said as he unzippered her dress, unhooked her bra and was trying to slip her panties down..

"I promise you it won't..awwww...oh my god...." he moaned..

They wound up screwing like jackrabbits up against the wall in his Uncle's bedroom.....
and on his uncle's bed....

'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lawwwd.."he moaned.. He didn't know if he was coming or going...

She had only thought of him as a friend...Never a boyfriend or romantic interest, but it was clear he had thought more of her...or at least she thought so....
She didn't know where his Uncle was...He never came home that night...but they spent  EIGHT TO NINE HOURS making hot sweaty love...on his uncle's bed... And another  TWO TO THREE HOURS the next morning, making more love....

 before she went home...He had been insatiable...

She never said anything to him about that night....She saw him two or three times that summer before she left for Atlanta.. She gave him her number and sent him her address through Beverly when she got settled in Atlanta...He never called or wrote..

She sent him a friend request on Facebook...He never responded...She texted him and invited him to come down to the ATL...He never returned her text...

In time she forgot about him.

."Drew? Drew Hunter?" said Kayla..

"Yeah it's me....I uh ran into your cousins...Olivia and Beverly in court one day...They told me you were back in town..." he said..
"Yeah, I uh don't live too far from here.. I work at a small law firm in center city.." she said..."What are you doing with yourself?" she asked..
"I work for a Large law firm myself...but I'm also my wife's manager and executive producer...."he said.

"Ohhhh you...you're married..."she said..

'Yeah, I've been married for about seven years....You might have heard of my wife, Monica Seale-Hunter, the radio personality..." he said.
"The skirt with the dirt.. yes, who hasn't heard of her?  You're married to her..isn't she a little older than you?" asked Kayla..
"Nine years to be exact...but what is age but a number?" he asked...

''So what are you doing out at quarter to four in the morning? Why aren't you home with your wife?"asked Kayla.
"Our marriage isn't like that....I go out...She goes out...We have an open marriage....I mean we don't fool around with a lot of people, but if we meet somebody who strikes our fancy...and we fel like exploring...We do so....As long as we let the other know about it.." he said.

"Wow!" said Kayla...
"You know...You and I had quite a night several years ago...I've always wanted to uh re-explore that night...You down?" he said..
"You haven't seen me in years and you run into me tonight....This morning rather and you're hitting on me...?/" she said ,incredulous...That was two men tonight in one diner..
"You're still looking good after all these years....Look...give me your number...or do you have a business card?" he asked..

She passed him a business card.

"That's where I work..That's my office phone...Maybe we can have coffee or go out for a drink, but we are uh not sleeping together again....I live with somebody...I don't think he'd like that."said Kayla.

"Oh you got a man huh?" said Drew...
"I do and we DO NOT have an open relationship..."said Kayla, who was done her second cup of coffee...

"It was nice seeing you again Drew..You should have called me back in the day...perhaps we could have  re-explored that night..."she added and smiled..
"Ahhhh  touche'" said Drew....."Be Easy Kayla.." he said, laughing..

IV-

Kayla walked into her loft....Ray was up...

She ran a tub of hot bubbly water......She undressed and put on her long white bathrobe...
Ray sat near her...

''Uh Kayla..."he said..
"Yessss."she said and giggled..
"You uh ever think about getting married?" he asked..

That question hit her like a ton of bricks!
"Huh? What?  Yes...every woman does.." she said...She could look at him and see he was different.. His cool devil may care vaneer was gone...He was serious!

''Ray, where is this coming from?" she asked.
"I uh saw the way you were looking at Olivia and Donnie Ray and Beverly and Nelson tonight.. Last night and uh...I know you wish you were married...To tell you the truth...I uh wish I was married too..Livin together doesn't exactly make me too popular with my mom and pop and really.. it's just playing house...it's not really being married..and uh.." said Ray, who was rambling..
"Ray, do you want to get married? You want to get married to me?" she asked.

''Yeah and Yes...Yes...I -I want to uh get married to...you...To you.. Are you uh..Are you about it? I mean are you uh open to that?  Kayla...Will you marry me?" " he asked.
.
"Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you're serious aren't you?   You're supposed to have a ring though but-" she said..
''Who said I don't have a ring?" he said and pulled out an engagement ring...

He placed it on her finger....

"Look if it doesn't fit just right,I can get it resized..."he said..
''Ray...Ray...It's beautiful...Oh My God!!! Oh My God!!  Oh My God!!You made my night.. Oh My God.!!!!  I mean you made my morning....YES!!! YES I WILL MARRY YOU!" said Kayla...
They kissed passionately and slowly.....

"Ohhhhh I love you soo much and I'm soo glad We are getting married...I can't wait to tell Liv and Beverly..."she said..


"Uh...by now they know....Donnie Ray's jeweler got this ring for me..He passed it to me last night in the club....I'm sure he's told Olivia and Beverly by now...Sorry!" he said..

"Oh I don't care...I don't care... I'm just glad I'm gonna be a married lady..." she said..
Ray smiled....

She took her robe off...Ray's eyes bulged out of his head...Kayla giggled and pulled him into the tub of water with her...

Smothering him with kisses....

FOR L. CHANTAY






10 comments:

Angie B. said...

Nice, Wasn't expecting this..

Toni said...

Sweet Little Story!

Lisa said...

I wondered about Kayla and Ray and if they were going to last...

Sunflower said...

I always thought he was a little too cavalier about Kayla...but now I see he really does love her...Good Move!

Halo said...

I think Ray has looked at Nelson and Donnie Ray and decided that being married isn't so bad after all..

Vanessa said...

Halo I agree..I think Ray has looked at Nelson and Donnie Ray and decided that being married isn't so bad after all.. Plus, he loves Beverly and Olivia...Now he'll have his own Bennett woman and be part of their family.

Brenda said...

Sweet Little Story featuring my favorite charactors!

Rita said...

Elwood is a mess...Trying to hit on his wife's cousin back then and now trying again...What would make him think she'd sleep with him? Just shaking my head..

Cheryl said...

Elwood was bad enough, but running into that other guy who took her to bed and then ghosted on her was too much for one night...It was nice that Ray proposed when she came back...He was either waiting until the morning when he was sober or was planning to do it after they made love but was too tired and fell asleep.. Just glad he did it.

Anonymous said...

standing and Applauding and Throwing my panties!