Wednesday, April 17, 2019

The Details

"Six Million Dollars?  He wants six million dollars?" asked Dag Fabersham.
"I'm sorry Dag, that was the demand....."I said.
''I mean I have it...but this will set the MS. PANTIES pageant back...I mean look, this isn't exactly Ms. AMERICA..." he said.
"I perfectly understand...and believe me...Now that I at least know one of the people involved..I don't intend to let them get away with it..."I said..
"Gee, when I entered and won that competition...I thought I was really in something big.."joked Sepia...
Dag felt very bad...

"Well in time maybe it will be, but right now it's a regional thing...Philly, South Jersey...New York... and most of the models are Black and Latino...a few Asians...It hasn't gone mainstream yet.." he said.

"Dagggg, I'm just kidding baby...I understand..." said Sepia, who hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.
''Sepia, as a past winner...How would you like to MC the event next year?" asked Dag...Always thinking  a year ahead...The man truly played Chess ,while the others played Checkers..
''Ahhh you'd better make sure you can have the pageant next year Dag, First things first..." I said..
''Well I'll go to my partners and gather up the money...When do they want delivery?" he asked.
"Whoever didn't say...They're going to call me back..."I said..
"How did they know you're investigating this?" asked Dag...
"Good Question...Somebody is watching you....Have you hired anyone new lately?" I asked..
"We are always hiring new people, every year...I'll have to check..."said Dag..
"Somebody knew this woman's schedule...for at least a  month...and they knew you've been talking to me and they knew my wife's smartphone number...That's a lot of good research...And I've studied this guy, Dan Steele, who made the snatch...That kind of prep is wayyyy above his pay grade...He's just muscle..There is somebody else involved in this...Somebody pulling the strings..."I said.
"You're right..but damn if I know..."said Dag...
"Look, go to your people...See if you can get the money, but don't do anything...I know a guy...He might front me the cash for this..." I said.
"He'd front you that kind of dough? " asked Dag..
"He's a good friend." I laughed..
"I'll say..."said Dag..
"Go Home Dag...Maybe I'll have some good news for you." I said.
"I hope So Kev..." said Dag as he left.."Bye Sepia." he said.
"Byyyyye Dag..." said a sympathetic Sepia..

II-
It was an unenviable situation come to think of it...
''What are you going to do?" asked Sepia.
"About the money?  I'm going to call an old friend of mine...An old grifter who will have six million dollars I can borrow."I said smiling raffishly..
''Six Million Dollars? What friend is that?" asked Sepia..

"Pakistani Sam." I said.

"He's a con-man...He doesn't have any real money.."scoffed Sepia..
"I seem to remember he used to be a counterfeiter back in the day...He did a nickel in Club Fed for it among other things...I wonder if he might have realistic looking dollars I can uh borrow for the time being.." I said..
"You'll never know unless you ask.....Kevin? Did I ever tell you that your intellect and your daring turns me on?"asked Sepia softly...
"Maybe not in so many words...but I've uh figured it out.." I said.....
She kissed me softly and slowly....

''Well it does." she said.
She walked up the stairs and looked back and smiled at me....
I remembered a number and an address I had for him....

"I'll be back soon babes.."I said..

"Don't be too late.."said Sepia.

I smiled.




III-
"You need what Kevin?" laughed Pakistani Sam...an old now retired con man that still liked to pull a short con or two...

"Six Million baby...We know you got it." joked Kool Kat, who laughed and slapped his thigh..

"Really? And I'm living here...You know more than I do."laughed Pakistani Sam.


Kool Kat and I sat in his apartment building....

"I know you still have those old plates...I need Six million in twenties and fifties.." I said.

He smiled..

"I know you aint tryin to set an old man up...I'm retired ,So what con are you runnin?" he asked.

"A friend of a client of mine has been kidnapped...The Kidnappers want six millie...I plan to give em six millie, but not real six millie..."I said.

The old con man laughed..

"Kevin you are a shrewd one.."he said..

"I'm more like a desperate one Sammy." I said.

"How soon do you need it?" he asked..

"As soon as possible." I said.  "The kidnappers haven't called me back with delivery details yet."I said.

"I can have it to you by tomorrow." he said.
"Okay...Just in case I'm being watched...Mr. Jones here will make pick up....None of this will come back on you...Whoever these kidnappers are, it'll come down on them...and them only..You have my word.."I said.

"The word of Kevin Morris has always been good."said Pakistani Sam..
"Good as Gold....I'll meet you here tomorrow for the pick up."said Kool Kat...

"Okay...it's a done deal gentlemen.."said Pakistani Sam...
I passed him an envelope filled with cash...

''For your trouble old friend..Real money"I said.

"Thanks Kev. That's the only kind I like." he said.

All three of us laughed.

True to my word...I was home at a decent hour tonight...

"Babes I'm home.." I said..

"Well come on in..."she said.
Sepia was stretched across the bed in some black panties with blue lace.......
My eyes nearly popped out of my head...

''Some more things I picked up from MS. PANTIES 2019, you like?" she asked softly..

"OH MY GOD!" was all I could say....

 We lie across the bed kissing for a few minutes.....

"Ummmmmmmm, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu.." she cooed..

''SEPIA....my goodness girl.." I moaned..
I pulled her to me and kissed her passionately.....I unhooked the matching bra and then slipped the panties off...she unzipped my trousers...and unbuttoned my shirt...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu myyyyy, you do approve..."she said.

"Yesssssssssssssssssssssssss most definitely.."I said..

"OHHHH MY GOODNESSS....You don't make any sense, being that hard and that huge.." she said as we kissed passionately and she softly stroked me...

"It doesn't make any sense you being this sexy.." I said...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...Flattery will get you everywhere..." said Sepia in between hot kisses...
We wound up on top of the bed..we didn't bother to turn back the covers.....I  entered her softly,gently...She was wet and warm...I was losing my mind...as I began to move up and down slowly at first and then gradually faster...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu HUSBAND..Ohhhhhhhhh my godddd!!" she moaned...

FIVE to SIX hours of lovemaking continued...The bed had been squeaking loudly and the headboard was moving and silently slamming against the wall...

 Ummmmmmmm Husband, ouuuuuuuuuuuuu...give it to me...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"Sepia moaned..

"Yesss baby yes...." I moaned..

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" she moaned loudly...


The bed was squeaking pretty loud and the headboard was slamming against the wall hard...I have to admit...This bed was far noisier tonight than it had been before.......And the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute...

  Sepia was feeling so good,she slapped me across the face...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu KEVIN MORRIS...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" she cried out....

  The bed squeaked even louder..

Yess...Yessssssssssssssssssss...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Ouuuuuuuu YESSSSS!" Sepia screamed....

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ...oh my god...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"I moaned...

"Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lawd...ohhhhhhhh KEVIN...You are just showing off...You just showing off...ohhhhhhhhhh" she wailed..

She moaned softly as the massive bed began to squeak and slam against the wall harder...
''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh baby, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...GIVE IT TO ME, GIVE IT TO ME STRONG!!!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... SEPIA......ouuuuuuuuuu, more, more... ohhhhhh..."

 YES BABY YES...CALL MY NAME.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...You can have all you want!!"she moaned.

 "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh gooooddddddd lawdd it's soooo goood...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh girl...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sweeeeet jesusssssssssss ...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.."I cried ...out!!"Morrre...Morreee....morrre...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. "

"You feel good.., you feel good baby...?/" she cooed.

''YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"I moaned..

Another TWO HOURS must have gone by 

 "KEVIN...Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  KEVIN..ouuuu calm down honey...I aint goin nowhere...woooooooo" she screamed...

"Oh girl, you better not...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......ohhhhhhhhhhhh.." I moaned.
.
 "KEVIN..ouuuuuu..KEVIN....OHHHHHHH. HUSBAND!!!!! Stop showing off in this bed...whooooooooooooo lawd.... GIVE IT TO ME DADDY.....ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."she wailed...

  The bed was squeaking like crazy and the headboard sounded like it might come off at any minute..

 ''Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh Kevin, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss!"she yelled...

"Ohhhh Sepia, baby this is sooo damn goooood,ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  BABY..I'm losin my minddddddddd!!  lawdddddddddddd girl, ummmppppppppppph! "I cried out!

"UMMMMMMMMMPH,Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Ohhh HUSBAND!, give it to meeeeee....ummmmmmph...ouuuuuuuuuuuu...yessssssssss baby...yessssssss! Give it to mama..."she yelled...


 OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OHHHH...OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"  we both  yelled in unison...both of us cumming and cumming hard!


 "Ummmmph, ouuuuuuuuuu you were really putting it down tonight....Wouuuu, it may be dangerous for me to wear that panty and bra set..my goodness.!" said Sepia, dazed and out of breath....

I just smiled....

IV-
At the headquarters of my friends from the Criminal Investigation Division of the Philadelphia Police Department and the FBI/ATF...
Lieutenant Sissy Van Buren was getting ready to go home for the night, when Deputy FBI Special Agent in charge ,

Sharon Hopkins passed her a piece of paper...

''Look Sis...He's escaped from prison again..." she said.
Sissy was shocked..

''I don't believe it...Have you called Kevin?" she asked.
"I tried to tonight...but his phone must be off..." said Sharon..
"No matter..We need to find this guy and put him back behind bars immediately..." said Sissy..


(TO BE CONTINUED)


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Standing and Applauding and Throwing My Panties!

Brenda said...

No Surprise there!

Cheryl said...

LMAO!

Tate 2 said...

I love a good heist/con story....That's what this looks like it's turning out to be.

Swaggie said...

Yeah, Really!

Toni said...

I need to know who is behind this!

Angie B. said...

I definitely think Ms. Panties arranged her own kidnapping!

Lisa said...

So Do I.

Sunflower said...

Maybe...But I don't think she's the boss..

Halo said...

I'm with you there...This sounds like someone else..

Vanessa said...

Mister Tickle maybe?

Rita said...

I was thinking him too! but how many times can he escape from prison?